It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 11
9
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by flexy123
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.

Right ! If its Sept 11th 9/11 then 108 is Oct 8th not Aug 10, That would be 810. or 8/10. But if we apply logic the whole thread goes under and then what will we do till its time to go to bed?


in the US we count month-day-year. in london it's day-month-year




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Excellent find prevenge, thank you for that



Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by drbatstein
An attack is due in London this Friday 10th August (10/8). I'll let the numbers below do the talking.

? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?


108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number


in Hinduism 108 is also the number of reincarnations believed to occur on earth for humans
108 'malas' count on Buddhist prayer beads
"The pre-historic monument Stonehenge is about 108 feet in diameter. [3]"

link - en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That's all the proof we need Pedro, nice rhyme



Originally posted by Pedro4077

Proof that Numbers are related to Terrorism



1 2 Freddy's comming for you

3 4 Better lock your door

5 6 Grab your crusafix

7 8 Going to stay up late

9 10 Never sleep again




Need I say More?




edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You know that whole getting the map out trick ? You know, the one where any two points can be connected by a single straight line....crazy huh? The op has the same rationale (in my humble opinion).



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's about probability, those who have a good understanding of probability can see things that others cannot


Originally posted by christina-66
You know that whole getting the map out trick ? You know, the one where any two points can be connected by a single straight line....crazy huh? The op has the same rationale (in my humble opinion).



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Nah....it's just hocum. London is a pretty big city - good and bad things happen there every day of every week of the year.

There was a time when London (and England in general) was victim of real terrorism (IRA). They blew up a van outside Downing Street - they blew up Thatcher's entire government when they were in a hotel....hell they blew up Manchester city centre not so long ago.

And do you know what our government did while the threat was live? They played it down - to play it any other way would have been a victory for the terrorists. They did not fear monger - they did not use it as an excuse to impinge on our civil liberties. The threat was too real and too serious.

Do you know how they put a stop to it? They sat down and talked to the terrorists and both sides compromised - then they made the terrorists government ministers.

'There is no such thing as a successful revolutionary for the successful revolutionary becomes the establishment.'


edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
This is of low significance right now, if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.


Originally posted by Jimbowsk
So if Friday comes and goes without incident then you'll be issuing a full apology for fear-mongering I presume?

Of course the opposite applies too and if something does happen then i'll gladly let you slap me in the face with an 'I told you so'....


Oh, very conveniant. Listen, very few people know about ATS. It's not a powerful anti-TPTB forum. Nothing will happen on Friday. Why do so many people around this board WANT something to happen?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayman0111

Originally posted by drbatstein
This is of low significance right now, if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.


Originally posted by Jimbowsk
So if Friday comes and goes without incident then you'll be issuing a full apology for fear-mongering I presume?

Of course the opposite applies too and if something does happen then i'll gladly let you slap me in the face with an 'I told you so'....


Oh, very conveniant. Listen, very few people know about ATS. It's not a powerful anti-TPTB forum. Nothing will happen on Friday. Why do so many people around this board WANT something to happen?



Look ATS up in Alexa, it's one of the biggest websites on the Internet with 100,000's of viewers every day. The only people who WANT something to happen on Friday are the Elite/Bankers. Nobody else...we need to stop them



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The IRA bombs were all inside jobs too, just like 9/11 and 7/7 etc. The Terrorists are the Bankers, they are the ones behind these attacks. Terrorism is their creation. To sort this out we'd need to reach agreement with the Bankers; they use Terrorism to reshape the world.




Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Nah....it's just hocum. London is a pretty big city - good and bad things happen there every day of every week of the year.

There was a time when London (and England in general) was victim of real terrorism (IRA). They blew up a van outside Downing Street - they blew up Thatcher's entire government when they were in a hotel....hell they blew up Manchester city centre not so long ago.

And do you know what our government did while the threat was live? They played it down - to play it any other way would have been a victory for the terrorists. They did not fear monger - they did not use it as an excuse to impinge on our civil liberties. The threat was too real and too serious.

Do you know how they put a stop to it? They sat down and talked to the terrorists and both sides compromised - then they made the terrorists government ministers.

'There is no such thing as a successful revolutionary for the successful revolutionary becomes the establishment.'


edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropBeatsNotBombs
If I was going to put money on a date for it all kicking off, it would have to be August 12th.

812 fits quite nicely with 911

Also it's the closing ceremony.

Plus couldn't find a thread on it so I'll post it here, on july 27th big ben started ringing at 8:12am. This was to celebrate the start of the 2012 olympics and loads of people were invited down to ring bells. All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.

Link here for video of big ben ringing at 8:12am july 27th.
www.youtube.com...#!

Link here for one of many news articles on the web saying about it.
news.xinhuanet.com...



Some idiot made a mistake. I heard it was supposed to to 20:12 (ten past eight in the evening) but they got it wrong so it rang at ten past eight in the morning!!!



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you think the IRA were tools of the bankers then obviously you didn't live through the 70's and 80's in N.Ireland. And why I'm I replying to you? Your mind is made up, so there's no point.

Again I say nothing will happen in London on the 10th. If Assad is killed in Syria on that I suppose you'll claim that was 'the event'.
edit on 7-8-2012 by jayman0111 because: To make the post clearer



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
The 10th was my call as well, I came to this conclusion by studying the get ahead of the games posters on a thread called London underground 2012posters. Check it out!


I have, actually. I've even tracked down and spoken to the artist who created said posters. I bet you didn't even get off your arse to try....

It's chap called Dan Lambert

The "symbolism", such as the Basketball players tattoo was based on designs done by his tattoo artist brother. The All seeing eye is a popular tattoo for a variety of reasons.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66
 


Spot on...

Far too many people here forget we've been doing terrorism for decades in the UK and it's nothing to do with the NWO, space lizards or shape-shifting Grandmas.

I suspect many are too young to even be aware of the IRA, much less how the Brits dealt with it.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


You clearly have no idea at all about the Troubles, the history or anything by saying that.

Bankers...


Oh deary me...

I had the pleasure of being in NI during the early 80's... It was nothing to do with bankers mate.
edit on 7/8/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 
If this prediction fails,
You owe me 10 bottles of Don Q



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Very odd indeed babybunnies


Originally posted by babybunnies


All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.


I also thought about the 8:12 time for the ringing. If it had of been 8:12 in the EVENING, at least that would have been significant for 20:12. But 8:12am, I just don't understand why this time was picked.


No as I already explained in another of these inane threads why that happened.....Obviously not everyone is as sharp on the uptake..........................

edit on 7-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


I highly doubt anything will happen and if it does it would most likely just be coincidence not about numbers.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by drbatstein
 


You clearly have no idea at all about the Troubles, the history or anything by saying that.

Bankers...


Oh deary me...

I had the pleasure of being in NI during the early 80's... It was nothing to do with bankers mate.
edit on 7/8/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)


(To toss one into the mix...) It's funny that the IRA suddenly came over all peaceful when the Soviet Union collapsed... No more money from the Kremlin?

Maybe there's a thread in that.
edit on 7-8-2012 by jayman0111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


The discrepancy between the posts made regarding [perceived abstract patterns and correlations of things that will happen that are destructive, causing of casualty or disarray] vs. [perceived abstract patterns and correlations of things that will happen that are enlightening, fulfilling, repairing, illuminating, paradigm shifts towards understanding], that discrepancy is staggering on some days.

If you truly, TRULY want to help warn people of things that may come to be, it'll probably be more on a local, personal level, with people that are involved in your life, and it takes discipline.

If their is a desire to hasten the destructive event, it will probably cloud any ability you have to see, because there will be plenty of sources pushing back against the event if it isn't meant to be.

These are just postulations, of course.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111
 


It's an interesting thought...

But it must be said that the IRA were simply ground down in a simple war of attrition. By the 1990's. most of their members were locked up or dead and their fighting strength was heavily diminished from what it was in the 60's and 70's.

With the Downing Street declaration basically saying "we're quite happy to talk to you as long as you stop your campaigns", many of them after years of fighting, had grown tired and sought a political solution.

As it turns out, it worked. Mostly..




top topics



 
9
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join