It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
NWO Globalists don't care which country the attack is in, they'll use whichever one of their favorite numbers they want

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
reply to post by Suspiria

Here is a rather large blip, London (I know I'm going to regret saying this lol) is not 1 "of many states" and the emergency number in London is 999.

The OP is simply not listening or failing to explain himself, if indeed there were to be an event in London, by the OPs own reasoning the magik number should be "77" and not 108 I need a curry in a hurry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Suspiria

Yeah I did see it before, rubenstein / drbatstein. Was the other 50 odd pages of wild speculation not enough for you?

I'm still saying it's Bernard, going for the long con.

Now we have conspiracies about me, if that's the conspiracy that most interests you then it's a shame, because you're in one of the most important threads ever seen on ATS

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, I thought it was the Stein bit that did it. This is a coincidence, my surname ends in Stein but I'd prefer not to post it here

Originally posted by drbatstein
I copied and pasted the table from that thread, then adjusted it slightly

reply to post by Suspiria

As well as adjusting the new name slightly I see...
Must be hero worship or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If there is no attack will you stop posting things like this?

It just seems like so much rubbish.

link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

reply to post by drbatstein

www.abc57.com...

Native Americans are well known for dancing with hoops, whats so special about it all now?
edit on 7-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

When it came to the US the UK Government is well know for jumping through hoops, perhaps that is the connection ?

I like that one

link   
Oh right so what London is apparently due on the 10th August will infact happen in India.
OoOoOoOoh now its getting spooky, I'm supposed to be going for on Indian on the10th. Perhaps I should go for an Italian instead.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I will continue to forewarn of any other high risk dates. This is ATS, it's a conspiracy forum in case you didn't know. Perhaps you should head over to a news forum

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If there is no attack will you stop posting things like this?

It just seems like so much rubbish.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
India should be fine for now, but at some point (in over a year) MI6/CIA will send in terrorists to do the same as what's happening in Syria now, but Lebanon is next on the list after Syria.

Oh right so what London is apparently due on the 10th August will infact happen in India.
OoOoOoOoh now its getting spooky, I'm supposed to be going for on Indian on the10th. Perhaps I should go for an Italian instead.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is ATS, it's a conspiracy forum in case you didn't know.

Conspiracy? Yes.

Twisting numbers to collate faux numerological charts? Not so much.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually you'll find I'm someone who reads this thing most days but refrain from filling it full of nonsense. Over the years I've watched it crumble under the weight of posts like this. If I have something I want to contribute I will, pointing them out doesn't validate anything at all. I'd rather a site with 10 well thought out posts backed with evidence or at least some hint of credibility than one full of fear-mongering, paranoid nonsense.

I used to be able to log on here and read some really intriguing and well thought out suppositions. Today we are reduced to relating a date, the UK and a toll free number in India. Seriously, maybe you should think about posting less and thinking more.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If it wasn't a good thread it would have dropped like a lead balloon like yours did. It's drummed up a lot of interest with over 100 replies already, that makes it pretty popular and might well take it to the front page

Originally posted by Duderood

Actually you'll find I'm someone who reads this thing most days but refrain from filling it full of nonsense. Over the years I've watched it crumble under the weight of posts like this. If I have something I want to contribute I will, pointing them out doesn't validate anything at all. I'd rather a site with 10 well thought out posts backed with evidence or at least some hint of credibility than one full of fear-mongering, paranoid nonsense.

I used to be able to log on here and read some really intriguing and well thought out suppositions. Today we are reduced to relating a date, the UK and a toll free number in India. Seriously, maybe you should think about posting less and thinking more.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The numbers don't need to be twisted, they're a perfect match

This is ATS, it's a conspiracy forum in case you didn't know.

Conspiracy? Yes.

Twisting numbers to collate faux numerological charts? Not so much.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Japan uses 118 as an Emergency number too - so I take it people will need to stay away from London on this date as well?

Actually looking at the massive amount of Emergency-linked numbers used around the world it's probably best if no-one goes anywhere...ever.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If it wasn't a good thread it would have dropped like a lead balloon like yours did.

That's a very good point. People do keep posting in it and bumping it up to the top.

I think we all know what to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Let's make sure we can see the wood for the trees hereL-

1. NWO select a country to attack (Japan, London, Haiti, New York etc)

2. They then choose the type of attack (Tsunami, Controlled Demos, Bombs under Trains etc)

3. They decide approximately when they're going to stage the event, but then look specifically for numbers/dates that have meaning/power to them. For example with London 7/7, they would have had a window of a couple of months, then they would have selected 7/7 as the date as it has a lot of meaning to them.

What you have to understand, is not that the NWO attack dates are coming from the Emergency Phone Number list, but that both the NWO attack dates and the Emergency Phone Numbers are being pulled from a different list altogether; a list of numbers that the Illuminati feel have power and meaning.

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
Japan uses 118 as an Emergency number too - so I take it people will need to stay away from London on this date as well?

Actually looking at the massive amount of Emergency-linked numbers used around the world it's probably best if no-one goes anywhere...ever.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good stuff, keep bumping away, I'm after the front page

If it wasn't a good thread it would have dropped like a lead balloon like yours did.

That's a very good point. People do keep posting in it and bumping it up to the top.

I think we all know what to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Pays to advertise I suppose....
usahitman.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You're completely missing the point. It's not a competition and it's not about 'making the front page'. It's about putting forward solid theories for the community to consider. You've just spewed out a really poorly thought through piece of fearful grasping.

I wouldn't be on this site for 4 years if I wasn't genuinely interested in many of the topics. This is far from being one of them. I leave you be now, i can see status and replies are pretty much what you're doing this for and I'll rise above it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I forgot about that thread, I should have mentioned it

Pays to advertise I suppose....
usahitman.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You're missing the point, this is a warning that as many people need to see as possible, that's why it's on its way to the front page, to save lives

Originally posted by Duderood

You're completely missing the point. It's not a competition and it's not about 'making the front page'. It's about putting forward solid theories for the community to consider. You've just spewed out a really poorly thought through piece of fearful grasping.

I wouldn't be on this site for 4 years if I wasn't genuinely interested in many of the topics. This is far from being one of them. I leave you be now, i can see status and replies are pretty much what you're doing this for and I'll rise above it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join