It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've heard Brits using both ways, it is amazing how much difference there is like you say

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by drbatstein

But do you guys say it that way ? 8th October. Here in the US we would say Oct, 8th. As in " I have a dentist appointment on Monday Oct 8th at 8AM."

I have to say that I love the part of the TODAY show where Al Roker is teaching us how to speak "english" every morning. I am American but apparently I do not speak english. I thought I did but when ever I see any british program on TV I realize that what I speak is just a poor cousin to english.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus

Originally posted by drbatstein
The Internet's going to be down for a while, then when it comes back it will be a quite different place

Originally posted by Duderood

Ok bud. whatever you think. I'll tell you what, lets have a chat again after the 10th August and we'll see how you feel about your theory then.

Please elaborate on this...

The idea is to take the Internet down at the same time, saying it was attacked. This way people can't spread information about the False Flag and everyone has to sit in front of their TV sets hearing "The Official Story" of how Iranian terrorists nuked the London Olympics. They'll take this opportunity to change the rules on the Internet, there'll be no more anonymity "For purposes of national defense"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm glad you won't be in London, but I'm sorry to hear about your wife.

London is very quiet right now, lots of people are keeping away because they know there is a high risk of a False Flag; your fellow Brits are smarter than you think!

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Well you got your wish OP, I won't be in London on the 10th as I'll still be in Milwaukee covering the shooting here. My wife will be attending the Men's 10K open water swim even that day though, and has absolutely no plans to leave as it's the last day for swimming events, which are her favorite as she was a swimmer at university.

I've seen you spamming this numerology bull all over a great many other threads and you seem fully convinced that there will be an attack. As I have said before to you, and been proven very right by my good countrymen on this thread, you do not understand the British psychology of dealing with a threat, especially one so unlikely.

I'm looking forward to reading ATS on the 11th to see if you'll admit that you were wrong, or if you will just backpedal yourself into some corner about it. After all, it is your credibility on the line here mate.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We have plenty of government agents and shills, but that's not going to put me off as I know who they are. I know the real conspiracy theorists are here taking notes and warning other like-minded people.

Originally posted by Alien44
Well, the OP certainly got what he wanted: seven pages for absolutely nothing. Well done to all! Happy birthday on the 10th to all concerned!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lilstu21

While I agree with almost every thing you say I have to stop at "the London Olympics are no big deal" The olympics are a very big deal. Say that to all those kids who worked so hard to achieve physical perfection or as close to it as is humanly possible. The Olympics arent a big deal indeed........ I'd like to see you run or jump or swim or flip or what ever like these kids do.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.
Yeah, nothing like having a built in "out" in the plans. LOL.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Really ? Because I heard that the 4th of Aug was the date but hey, we must have scared them off. LOL. This is so laughable.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If you make me roll my eyes once more I swear I will shoot first you then myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but there have been too many of these to believe. If it happens, congrats you got lucky.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The difficulty is that some many crazies have been in here with their predictions, that when you get someone like me who really knows what's going down on Friday, people aren't willing to listen.

Imagine if you could have been warned about 911, the lives you could have saved. Well now it's almost 108, a date that will go down in history, and ATSers are in slumber.

Originally posted by Freeborn

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.
Yeah, nothing like having a built in "out" in the plans. LOL.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And that's exactly the problem, so then the one time someone does show up with the real warning you all filter it out. Throw a bucket of water over your heads and realize this is going down, this Friday is a big day in the history of our planet.

Originally posted by linknumbernine

I'm sorry, but there have been too many of these to believe. If it happens, congrats you got lucky.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Yeah what up with dat ? You'd think they would have the summer games someplace where they actually have summer. LOL. I was in europe in July once and had to buy warm clothing. I packed shorts and tee shirts and needed a sweater.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
We have too many people who follow their fear, it is never good to make decisions based on fear, they will almost always be bad.

If you make me roll my eyes once more I swear I will shoot first you then myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The Internet's going to be down for a while, then when it comes back it will be a quite different place

Ok bud. whatever you think. I'll tell you what, lets have a chat again after the 10th August and we'll see how you feel about your theory then.

Is this yet another prediction? The internet will be down after this event and when it goes back online it wont be the same? You've just gone hog wild with your predictions havent you ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

1. You claim the New World Order or "NWO" will cause this, show me absolute proof of the NWO because it's a conspiracy theory until proven one way or another

2. Unless you're a research scientist at HAARP then what you're saying about HAARP is also in the conspiracy theory category because truthful information about HARRP is as hard to find as truthful information on Area 51

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus

Please elaborate on this...
Damn it dont encourage him.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

If a whale washes up on shore in Maine he will claim a victory.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
CynicalWabbit,

All of the information is currently out there. The Elite are at a point where they now regularly admit the NWO. All I can suggest to you is that you keep an open mind and do lots of research.

However unfortunately I don't have time to go through all of the basics, there is a lot of prerequisite reading for some, I have pitched the thread at conspiracy theorists with a high level of knowledge on the relevant topics, I'm sorry to anyone who has been confused by this.

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

1. You claim the New World Order or "NWO" will cause this, show me absolute proof of the NWO because it's a conspiracy theory until proven one way or another

2. Unless you're a research scientist at HAARP then what you're saying about HAARP is also in the conspiracy theory category because truthful information about HARRP is as hard to find as truthful information on Area 51

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It would be a logical progression of the attack, they'd be mad not to take that opportunity. Is that part a prediction, yes, unlike the attack date which is fact, the Internet going down is a logical prediction.

Is this yet another prediction? The internet will be down after this event and when it goes back online it wont be the same? You've just gone hog wild with your predictions havent you ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Well you got your wish OP, I won't be in London on the 10th as I'll still be in Milwaukee covering the shooting here. My wife will be attending the Men's 10K open water swim even that day though, and has absolutely no plans to leave as it's the last day for swimming events, which are her favorite as she was a swimmer at university.

I've seen you spamming this numerology bull all over a great many other threads and you seem fully convinced that there will be an attack. As I have said before to you, and been proven very right by my good countrymen on this thread, you do not understand the British psychology of dealing with a threat, especially one so unlikely.

I'm looking forward to reading ATS on the 11th to see if you'll admit that you were wrong, or if you will just backpedal yourself into some corner about it. After all, it is your credibility on the line here mate.
Back up a few pages and you will see the fail safe of this plan. If nothing happens its because we scared them off. I know laughable but hey, its what the man said.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join