It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 10
9
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The only victory is in delaying this event, if we do they'll still be back with a Plan B, C, D and E. They know how they want to shape this world, they know what needs to be done to achieve their utopia.


Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by revmoofoo
 


If a whale washes up on shore in Maine he will claim a victory.




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





All of the information is currently out there. The Elite are at a point where they now regularly admit the NWO. All I can suggest to you is that you keep an open mind and do lots of research. However unfortunately I don't have time to go through all of the basics, there is a lot of prerequisite reading for some, I have pitched the thread at conspiracy theorists with a high level of knowledge on the relevant topics, I'm sorry to anyone who has been confused by this.


1. All of the NWO information is all on conspiracy sites with no notable evidence of truth.

2 You do not have time because you have no real evidence.

3. Apparently my level of knowledge is way above yours.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Even the Elite feel nervous when they're murdering people in their false flags, one only has to look back at the huge mistakes made in 9/11 and 7/7 to see that they weren't thinking clearly on the day.


Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Well you got your wish OP, I won't be in London on the 10th as I'll still be in Milwaukee covering the shooting here. My wife will be attending the Men's 10K open water swim even that day though, and has absolutely no plans to leave as it's the last day for swimming events, which are her favorite as she was a swimmer at university.

I've seen you spamming this numerology bull all over a great many other threads and you seem fully convinced that there will be an attack. As I have said before to you, and been proven very right by my good countrymen on this thread, you do not understand the British psychology of dealing with a threat, especially one so unlikely.

I'm looking forward to reading ATS on the 11th to see if you'll admit that you were wrong, or if you will just backpedal yourself into some corner about it. After all, it is your credibility on the line here mate.
Back up a few pages and you will see the fail safe of this plan. If nothing happens its because we scared them off. I know laughable but hey, its what the man said.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
CynicalWabbit,

If you're still in denial of the NWO then there's not much I can do for you, it's all around you, you should have spotted it by now; we're part way there.

I do have a lot of knowledge, but I don't have as much time as I'd like. I do help people when I can, but I have a feeling that you're not here to learn.


Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by drbatstein
 





All of the information is currently out there. The Elite are at a point where they now regularly admit the NWO. All I can suggest to you is that you keep an open mind and do lots of research. However unfortunately I don't have time to go through all of the basics, there is a lot of prerequisite reading for some, I have pitched the thread at conspiracy theorists with a high level of knowledge on the relevant topics, I'm sorry to anyone who has been confused by this.


1. All of the NWO information is all on conspiracy sites with no notable evidence of truth.

2 You do not have time because you have no real evidence.

3. Apparently my level of knowledge is way above yours.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
I've seen information that started on ATS which ends up all over the Internet


Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drbatstein
If enough people know, here on ATS people spread information, it's a large community. Once the number is great enough it will make those who plan the attack nervous



Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by drbatstein
 





if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them


Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.


Its a large community alright but I am willing to bet that very few of us actually talk about what we read here. I would not count on ATS being a catalist for spreading needed information. If I wanted to get the word out about any threat I would not start by posting the information here on ATS.


Well I guess its pointless to ask what since you will only tell me to do the research myself.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I do know that if anything is done on purpose it has to be done "hidden in plain sight", which is the principle MO of the Elite/Illuminati/Cabal/whatever.

So, let's just see what the 10th does.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 




f you're still in denial of the NWO then there's not much I can do for you, it's all around you, you should have spotted it by now; we're part way there. I do have a lot of knowledge, but I don't have as much time as I'd like.

I do help people when I can, but I have a feeling that you're not here to learn.


You don't have time because your evidence fails true examination

I'm here to help deny ignorance.....as in this thread



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drbatstein
I've seen information that started on ATS which ends up all over the Internet


Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drbatstein
If enough people know, here on ATS people spread information, it's a large community. Once the number is great enough it will make those who plan the attack nervous



Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by drbatstein
 





if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them


Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.


Its a large community alright but I am willing to bet that very few of us actually talk about what we read here. I would not count on ATS being a catalist for spreading needed information. If I wanted to get the word out about any threat I would not start by posting the information here on ATS.


Well I guess its pointless to ask what since you will only tell me to do the research myself.


I could only tell you in private unfortunately



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
reply to post by karen61057
 


"How is an earthquake an attack? Oh and if you say Haarp I will slap you. Haarp ha ! Then why Haiti ? What was gained by destroying that totally poor helpless nation ? "

HAARP is a covert weapon. Attacking Haiti was to take over their nation, grab the oil, give them GMO seeds and toxic vaccines to 'save them'.
The only thing they have in abundance in Haiti is mosquitos. Oil? Pluheeese. Oh and Whack, I said I would slap you if you said haarp.
You do know that they study weather right?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You've clearly made your mind up, so there's not much I can do. There's a vast amount of information at your fingertips on ATS


Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by drbatstein
 




f you're still in denial of the NWO then there's not much I can do for you, it's all around you, you should have spotted it by now; we're part way there. I do have a lot of knowledge, but I don't have as much time as I'd like.

I do help people when I can, but I have a feeling that you're not here to learn.


You don't have time because your evidence fails true examination

I'm here to help deny ignorance.....as in this thread



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by RobinB022
Quantity does not trump quality.
My lack of start threads/flags does not mean that I have nothing to contribute, it means that I have nothing of quality that I wish to contribute-at this time.


As you'll see on Friday, this is one of the most important threads you've ever stumbled upon on ATS, and when the moment arrived you didn't see it


Dont hurt yourself patting yourself on the back just yet.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
I take it you don't know about HAARP Karen?


Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by harryhaller
 


How are we calling an earthquake a hit ? Its not an attack.


Oh I know about HAARP little fella. I just dont think they are the entity you seem to think they are.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.

Right ! If its Sept 11th 9/11 then 108 is Oct 8th not Aug 10, That would be 810. or 8/10. But if we apply logic the whole thread goes under and then what will we do till its time to go to bed?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Karen,

Have you ever examined the Geo-physics of Haiti? i.e. conversion of tectonic plates etc You know what that means? Enormous amounts of black gold

As for HAARP, watch the sky, you can see HAARP with your own eyes. You say "They study the weather", I say follow the money, look who is funding HAARP...DARPA!




Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drbatstein
reply to post by karen61057
 


"How is an earthquake an attack? Oh and if you say Haarp I will slap you. Haarp ha ! Then why Haiti ? What was gained by destroying that totally poor helpless nation ? "

HAARP is a covert weapon. Attacking Haiti was to take over their nation, grab the oil, give them GMO seeds and toxic vaccines to 'save them'.
The only thing they have in abundance in Haiti is mosquitos. Oil? Pluheeese. Oh and Whack, I said I would slap you if you said haarp.
You do know that they study weather right?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by flexy123
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.


That's in US format, UK format gives 10/8 as 10th August
Then doesnt it also give you November 9 for 911 ??? You know 9th Nov ???? Pick one A, B, or 3. See what I just did there.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by RobinB022
Quantity does not trump quality.
My lack of start threads/flags does not mean that I have nothing to contribute, it means that I have nothing of quality that I wish to contribute-at this time.


As you'll see on Friday, this is one of the most important threads you've ever stumbled upon on ATS, and when the moment arrived you didn't see it


Dont hurt yourself patting yourself on the back just yet.


You think I enjoy having to do this? Wrong, this hurts me, I feel pain, I'm only doing what any self-respecting person would do in this situation



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The order of the numbers is not important to these people e.g. 9 11 or 11 9, 3 11 or 11 3, 11 2 or 2 11 and the same with 10 8 or 8 10


Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by flexy123
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.

Right ! If its Sept 11th 9/11 then 108 is Oct 8th not Aug 10, That would be 810. or 8/10. But if we apply logic the whole thread goes under and then what will we do till its time to go to bed?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is it fourthmeal, people who have seen how it's been done before know how to recognize it the second time around. It sounds ludicrous to those who haven't researched how these people work, but we're once again being given the signs and hints that a major attack is coming.

Fingers crossed nothing happens on the 10th, I wish I could wrong about the 10th, I hope that somehow I can come here on the 11th and be ridiculed. Death is planned for the 10th, I wish we could do something to stop it.


Originally posted by fourthmeal
I do know that if anything is done on purpose it has to be done "hidden in plain sight", which is the principle MO of the Elite/Illuminati/Cabal/whatever.

So, let's just see what the 10th does.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Proof that Numbers are related to Terrorism



1 - 2 Freddy's comming for you

3 - 4 Better lock your door

5 - 6 Grab your crusafix

7 - 8 Going to stay up late

9 - 10 Never sleep again



Need I say More?




edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
An attack is due in London this Friday 10th August (10/8). I'll let the numbers below do the talking.

? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?


108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number


in Hinduism 108 is also the number of reincarnations believed to occur on earth for humans
108 'malas' count on Buddhist prayer beads
"The pre-historic monument Stonehenge is about 108 feet in diameter. [3]"

link - en.wikipedia.org...




top topics



 
9
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join