It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As I've explained, the date of the NWO attack was correct, but the poster speculated incorrectly as to the type of attack.

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by drbatstein

It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

We've had this conversation before - no it hasn't.

Your example of how this has allegedly happened before was a prediction that a killer virus was going to be released on a certain date - no killer virus was released but an earthquake happened in Haiti so you quite bizzarely claim the prediction was correct.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, but you just ain't convincing me and in my considered opinion it's complete and utter bollocks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Friday the 10th August 2012 has been the one that was predicted since a few months back on ATS. There were other dates predicted too for questionable reasons, but the 10th of August has always been the big one. Unfortunately the other dates have diluted that message

Originally posted by lilstu21
Oh geez, not another "Olympic terroist attack date".

Last time it was predicted to be on the opening ceremoney, then 4th august and now in 3 days time?

When are people going to stop making some rediculous predictions that has time and again to be completly wrong?! Beijing didn't get attacked when they hosted the olympics (and neither did alot of other locations).

The London Olympics isn't a big deal, at least, it won't be by the time it's all over. And guess what, no attacks will take place.

The most likely attack would be friendly fire from those missile batteries against the stadium by accident.

So yeah, no attacks is gonna happen, no matter how much of a hard-on some people have in fantasising about it happening.

edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. It would be way too obvious. They don't work that way.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I understand that you don't want to believe this, it's not nice, it scares you, it prevents you from critically examining the evidence in front of you.

It makes me feel bad too, but we have to ensure that we don't let fear drive our thoughts, we need to keep logic and empirical date in the driving seat

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Nothing will happen. It would be way too obvious. They don't work that way.

Unless they've had a change of heart after their 311 attack on Japan, then the rule of emergency number attacks still stands

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Friday the 10th August 2012 has been the one that was predicted since a few months back on ATS. There were other dates predicted too for questionable reasons, but the 10th of August has always been the big one. Unfortunately the other dates have diluted that message

Oh really? I didn't see any links in your OP to suggest this is the case.

69th line.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The 10th August was warned of in this thread back in June

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

Oh really? I didn't see any links in your OP to suggest this is the case.

69th line.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm quite busy and don't have time to search around, but I can tell you I've seen at least 3 threads on here which did predict the attacks correctly. You can search if you have time

Actually, you've had quite some time and posted quite a bit since I first asked you to supply evidence that false flags had correctly been predicted here on ATS using numerology.

You actually admitted here, www.abovetopsecret.com... that you could only find one.
This was the thread I just alluded to where the OP predicted that a killer virus would be released on a certain, specific date.
No killer virus was released but an earthquake happened in Haiti.
You allege that the specific details of the 'event' are pretty much unimportant but as long as the date is correct then that is proof of a false flag and the use of numerology.
A killer virus is nothing like an earthquake - the prediction was wrong.
According to you as long as something happens somewhere on the date then that is proof - that's just nonsensical to me.

The truly embarrassing thing is you already have your oh so predictable excuse ready for when nothing happens.
edit on 7/8/12 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

Oh really. You believed in some made up prediction over some f[snip] music video.
Instead of, say, from hackers, psychics, government people etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Still don't know what some insipid pop song about someones hoop earrings, loosely made to tip a nod to America's future medal winners and featuring a raindance has to do with anything remotely nefarious apart from a dig at our notoriously wet weather.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Based on the vile reaction your thread is getting, I'm starting to think you might be on to something.

But seriously, we're all just trying to put the pieces together. Some might fit better than others. I don't see the reason for all the negativity. I think you make a good point. I'd be interested in what emergency numbers for other countries might be. Personally, I always felt like 8/12 could be a big day. But we'll have to wait and see. If something happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Thank you for bringing this piece of information to our attention.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You're presenting some interesting threads i hadn't seen before. The NF is fairly obvious, triangle eye and 108. Triangle eye is a known, 108 isn't, we can just guess ...

The one constant in these threads is the constant derision ... as i said above, we got 2 obvious "symbols", one is a known identifier within the entertainment industry. Now arguing the validity of 108 is great, but as soon as one argues against both the symbols, well there's ignorance.

The ascribing of future dates is curious, both because it's frowned upon in the bible, and because it's so well subscribed to by various leaders and other luminaries. THEY clearly believe in fortuitous dates and symbnols, not me, them.

I'm just watching to see if i can learn anything. But the constant closed minded smugness in all these threads is just really sad. It's like they come here to lampoon anything that moves ... which is likely. Rules of evidence DO apply, but in any scientific evaluation a degree of opinion is needed, human input, and that's ok, so long as it's clearly identified as such.

That 911 is THE date and THE phone number in the states is wierd, that single fact is bizarre. That it should be fascinating people for years afterwards is completely understandable, so why the contempt? Serious answers please?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

featuring a raindance

Really?

That would be very funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seriously, its these posters who should be kicked form ATS for drenching the forums in complete speculatory nonsense. This used to be a half decent conspiracy site and now its become a dumping ground for absolute grasping rubbish. the evidence provided or at least the pattern you've identified couldn't be any more unrelated, sporadic and pointless. I'll never get back the 5 minutes it took to read this post.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

so why the contempt? Serious answers please?

I think using the word 'contempt' is slightly unfair and inaccurate.

I for one certainly don't hold any contempt for the OP at all - I actually admire his strength of faith in what he believes - it's just that I completely disagree with him and see absolutely nothing in his theory.

'Contempt' suggests an amount of arrogance, possibly a sense of superiority and even anger and disgust.

Personally I feel complete bafflement and even a certain amount of dismay - but definately not contempt.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You're deliberately trying to twist that, you've had it explained to you a number of times so I won't continue

I'm quite busy and don't have time to search around, but I can tell you I've seen at least 3 threads on here which did predict the attacks correctly. You can search if you have time

Actually, you've had quite some time and posted quite a bit since I first asked you to supply evidence that false flags had correctly been predicted here on ATS using numerology.

You actually admitted here, www.abovetopsecret.com... that you could only find one.
This was the thread I just alluded to where the OP predicted that a killer virus would be released on a certain, specific date.
No killer virus was released but an earthquake happened in Haiti.
You allege that the specific details of the 'event' are pretty much unimportant but as long as the date is correct then that is proof of a false flag and the use of numerology.
A killer virus is nothing like an earthquake - the prediction was wrong.
According to you as long as something happens somewhere on the date then that is proof - that's just nonsensical to me.

The truly embarrassing thing is you already have your oh so predictable excuse ready for when nothing happens.
edit on 7/8/12 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As long as the NWO keep on using music videos to give us forewarning of what's coming (like with Lidl Wayne and the shootings), then I will keep on looking for messages/warnings in them

Oh really. You believed in some made up prediction over some f[snip] music video.
Instead of, say, from hackers, psychics, government people etc.

edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is this Bernard back again?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Olympic Hoops...it's all explained in that thread, you'd have to spend time there if you do want to 'know'

Originally posted by Suspiria
Still don't know what some insipid pop song about someones hoop earrings, loosely made to tip a nod to America's future medal winners and featuring a raindance has to do with anything remotely nefarious apart from a dig at our notoriously wet weather.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join