It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oops didnt read the post above lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ok, his mole is a moot point at best. Has the old photo been Photoshopped to remove his blemish. No one knows. So the mole thing is just not going to prove anything.

No one has taken his two photos and cross compared the eyes horizontally, and vertically and compared the length and height difference. Until someone does this with a cross pattern, we do not know a thing and it`s pointless to speculate. I would like to see someone do this.

The biggest story is why. What was the motive. And just going crazy is not a motive when he had $20,000 worth of arms and armor. Plus a police shield, and gas mask. You don`t just wake up one day and snap with this much prep. This was planned out well in advance, and for a specific reason.

His home being rigged to blow. Why would he tell the cops. this was premeditated and planned out. You do not rig a house to blow and then tell anyone about it. You want it to blow. The cops could torture him all day and a person who would kill and wound people in this manner is not going to develop a conscience any time soon. He would have wanted more death, and then laugh when it happened.

This story is so fake and lame that some kindergartener put it together. I`m just amazed at the bull# of this whole thing.

He comes out of the theater and does nothing to get away. What.
He kills and wounds a bunch of people just cause he snapped. What.
He gives over information on his home bombs. What.
He died his hair red to be like the joker. What. Jokers is green. (STUPID MEDIA)

THIS WHOLE THING IS BULL# TO THE MAX! TOTAL GARBAGE MADE UP BY A 3 YEAR OLD WRITER!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Straight up kudos to whoever created the OP video. That part where the guy talks about how they need to brainwash us every week with their manufactured propaganda story to make us voluntarily give up or rights for their Police State New World Order/ Minority Report society says a lot. I'm glad the person who made the video added that part. Epic video for educating the people.
edit on 25-7-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
reply to post by Bonkrh

Wait...if they setup fast and furious to attack the 2nd amendment, then could they set this up as well?!

IMPOSSIBLE. Unquestioningly believe and obey the official story at ALL TIMES.

We know that politicians, governments, and our great leaders are incorruptible and never tell a lie. To question authority is tyranny and that eyewitness is a terrorist for contradicting what we have been told.

Alas, if only the NDAA weren't suspended we could lock him up and silence him without a trial, the way our forefathers intended. That terrorist makes me SICK.

Reading what you just wrote makes me sick.

Why even post on ATS? go back to facebook

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i agree, adams apple, eyebrows, ears, all the same guy

Even the chin. The lighting is vastly different n the two images. But if you look you can see a unique curve on one side of his chin. It is barely visible in the image to the left. But it is there.

Its the same guy. If i read another person say, "But the nose doesn't change shape" i will scream. And then demand that every person on the planet not ever flare their nostrils again, because dammit their nose isn't supposed to do that!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Very, VERY good find my friend! ++i

So I talked to my friend whom once said he was there and he was sobbing and ignored me for a good while after it all happened. Like, when I say ignore, we talk a lot and just about every day so it was unusual. He said he was going to go see this movie with his boyfriend, and then he didn't say anything but posted online that he will miss his boyfriend. I try to talk to him and he said he wasn't there and that he just broke up with him. The odds are, this is just a "I'm glad I wasn't there because of a fight I had with..." but still, I've seen him breakup with people before and he always comes to me. In all odds, it's a coincidence and he's just sad that he broke up and not something where his boyfriend was killed and was told not to talk about it "or else".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe he was too intelligent for his own good. He pretended to signal someone else to cause confusion and create this discussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Here's a thought. Didn't Holmes fail horribly in his last exam? Colorado university was like wtf?? < insert spooky music here>
edit on 25-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is shocking. It is obvious the guy was under some form of hypnosis. I suspect one or both of the two he shared a flat with (reported in another ATS thread) had something to do with it. Only question being how high up, does it go? I guess when the media is co-operating, you know it's the DemoRep government, and not just some private, manipulative, well organized cult.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mantequilla
Anyone notice the comment at the bottom of his page. Dated, but interestingly all caps

JARED??? Ok, that's a weird connection. Even his writing style is eerily similar

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think by "shooting" he's refering to photoSHOOTs

and Jared's writing is similar to whose?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is what I do not understand.

I asked ALL of my friends and family about this today, trying to gauge an opinion.

How in the hell do some of these victims have the emotional capability to tour these media circuits for interviews just a few days after this happened? I'm seeing victims and witnesses giving so many interviews it's unreal. No waiting, no time to grieve or cope.

There is no way I could sit down and talk to person after person every day if this happened to me or mine. I would be such a wreck. All of my friends and family pretty much say the same thing.

I'm suspicious at the incredible "strength" some of the people have to be able to continue facebook, tweets, interviews. I would be paralyzed with grief. I realize people grieve different but this just seems really weird to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A 19 year old bloke in in Australia shot and killed 37 people in the state of Tasmaina in 1996. The media enlarged the size of the eyes in the pictures of them they published which they are not supposed to do because it influences witnesses.

This bloke had an intelectual age of 13 years and had been placed into financial adminstration by the states supreme court. He brought two guns and fired them at targets and then took them back to the gun shop because he was frightened by the noise and the recoil.

After 3 months in goal and a "hostile witness" type for a lawyer, he pleaded guilty but many people in the know don't believe he was.

Anti gun laws were then brought in by federal goverment

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

"He wasn't particularly aided by anyone else." Notice how the officer's eyes blink a bunch at the end of that statement, 1:42. Some say that is a sign of telling a lie or not the whole truth.

edit on 25-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Thats not him.....can't be.....I never noticed that before..... his eyes don't match, neither does the nose bridge.

As you age there a few things that don't change on facial features...and its also the same features cops use to identify people through facial recognition software as a search parameter.

If thats the same dude, imma Chinese jet pilot..

It IS him.

Do you really think that if there were some grand conspiracy in play here they wouldn't be able to get a picture together? Why would they need a picture of a completely different person to the one they have in custody?

Jeez, you people really are on the fringe... of common sense!

They managed to get together all of this make-believe story and yet they couldn't manage to raid a Facebook profile, school records or family history for damned PHOTO of the person they actually intend to charge?!

THIS is why conspiracy theorists have such a bad reputation, there are far too many who are looking for BS that isn't there and making genuine theorists look like idiots too.

Please people, grow some freaking brain cells.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He wasn't authoritative in that statement, that's for sure. He's responding with a space to allow for backtracking later.

He is either lying, or he is withholding something because he fears personal responsibility for being wrong. He is by no means certain of what he is saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonpoet
Okay, so. Re: the comparative images, whilst it looks like this isn't the same person - it is. The only difference being the nostrils are flared in the first picture and the shape of his lips is different simply due to the fact that he is smiling.

Similarities to look out for:

- Similar placing of Adam's Apple
- Mole/scar on right hand side of face, just below his mouth.
- Slight kink in his left eye.

The eyes do look a lot darker in the first photograph, but it's clear that this is probably down to a poor quality camera.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the idea that these two pictures are of different people is debunked. This is clearly James Holmes, as pictured.

That aside, the evidence is slowly piling up and it seems like there is a second shooter/collaborator still at large or at least hidden out of sight.

Star! I agree with you. It is the same person..... Ears, eyes (specifically the eye sockets and bottom lids) are a dead giveaway to me. The temporal bones are the same as well... Again, tptb can do anything with a photo that they want to, but this is just my personal opinion. Same person....but I do believe that there was more than one involved...Two definitely...maybe even three.

Beat the heat.....go naked!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

so the radical hair color is to distract from every other feature.

WTF is going on here!?!? is that nose shopped?
edit on 26-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBurgo2U

i thought i noticed that the other day, im fairly colour blind though and i have trouble with shades sometimes so i sort of put it out of my mind. but i did think their were differences in the appearance of the guy in 2 separate photos, and the age gap in the pics couldnt be that much he's not really old enough

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

ok, so.....Imma chinese jet pilot.......

ware yu fwying cowboy?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join