It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The whole being let in the side could simply have been coincidence.
I've seen it happen before, the guy could have just been trying to let friends in for free.
Happens at almost every midnight screening I've gone to.
The shooter could have been waiting for the opportunity.

The tear gas coming from a different side is interesting though.
Could be witness identification, or there could be something to it.
I wonder if there will be further developments on that front.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Hey Chinese jet pilot ... just kidding. Well, I put a mirror to my face and did some comparisons of my own. When I smirked, much like the left photo, my face became fuller, and my nostrils flared as I tilted my head up a tiny bit ... while smiling as if inhaling deeply. I'm almost convinced it's the same guy, although it doesn't look like him at first glance. The bone structure of the faces are the same.The eyes are different only because he's now a crazy lunatic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
A 19 year old bloke in in Australia shot and killed 37 people in the state of Tasmaina in 1996. The media enlarged the size of the eyes in the pictures of them they published which they are not supposed to do because it influences witnesses.

This bloke had an intelectual age of 13 years and had been placed into financial adminstration by the states supreme court. He brought two guns and fired them at targets and then took them back to the gun shop because he was frightened by the noise and the recoil.

After 3 months in goal and a "hostile witness" type for a lawyer, he pleaded guilty but many people in the know don't believe he was.

Anti gun laws were then brought in by federal goverment

Martin Bryant was our governments false flag operation to force the gun laws…..

Martin Bryant is innocent of the killings in Port Arthur, which was perpetrated by someone with military training. MB has the intellectual capability of a 5 year old & MB fired over 200 rounds from the house that he was captured fleeing from – and not one round hit a tree or a police vehicle.

Compare that to the marksmanship in the café, all head shots and fired from the right hip (MB is left-handed)

There are many other compelling things to review like: The morgue van purchased two weeks before and sold afterwards, the fact that surviving witnesses said that the photo (no live ID) of MB did not resemble the man in the café, police being sent on a wild goose chase etc etc – just google it or look up the facebook page if you want to know more.

I can see this case taking the same road as our FF, but I doubt that the US will ‘allow’ their guns to be taken from them as easily as we did ours.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Is it just me or does this guy look exactly like a portrayal of Pan?

You know, the guy who is a (scape)goat?

YES! I was just discussing this with my family two days ago..I thought he looked like the faun from a movie. But you are right..the scape GOAT.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is a precise match with a young actor
Sorry. Nope. I know too many kids who could pass for this guy being interviewed. This is a big stretch of the imagination.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I would have to say that is definitely the same person. As others have noted, he just has his head slightly raised in the right (orange haired) photo. Plus, in the overlay, the matches are obvious. Regarding the missing cheek blemish in his H.S. photo, consider that high school photos are often touched up

To put a perspective on it, consider the drug effect before/after photos found on sites like this: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I realize some of those are years apart and some of them are very clearly the same person but consider the dark-haired male in the final bottom photo. If the differences in the pictures seen in this thread were as stark as that, few people would think that was the same person at all. (yes, I see the mole on the right side of his face) How many of you look the same in every photo taken? I know I don't. (never good though)

However, has ANYone noticed that in the high school video posted earlier in this thread that his primary interests include research of Temporal Illusion and Subjective Perception?!? I think this is something that is definitely worthy of serious consideration in this situation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Obama is already trying to ban ak-47's! It's being pushed this Friday! Jesus Christ this is just like 9/11 with he patriot act. Of course he knew about it. This john Holmes man is probably a Manchurian Candidate ordered to kill these people so they can further gun control laws. GLP has some great threads on this subject matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by planchester

Well I guess your eyes can change once you start sniffing glue and watching too many Hannah Montana reruns...yea, probably the same dude...still something is off....can't quite put my finger on it......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Since the other thread regarding the notebook has been closed...

UC Denver has confirmed that the notebook was delivered on July 23, not July 12.

www.ucdenver.edu...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Kastogere
Thats not him.....can't be.....I never noticed that before..... his eyes don't match, neither does the nose bridge.

As you age there a few things that don't change on facial features...and its also the same features cops use to identify people through facial recognition software as a search parameter.

If thats the same dude, imma Chinese jet pilot..

It IS him.

Do you really think that if there were some grand conspiracy in play here they wouldn't be able to get a picture together? Why would they need a picture of a completely different person to the one they have in custody?

Jeez, you people really are on the fringe... of common sense!

They managed to get together all of this make-believe story and yet they couldn't manage to raid a Facebook profile, school records or family history for damned PHOTO of the person they actually intend to charge?!

THIS is why conspiracy theorists have such a bad reputation, there are far too many who are looking for BS that isn't there and making genuine theorists look like idiots too.

Please people, grow some freaking brain cells.

Thank you for saving me having to type all that!I know this is a conspiracy site--but good lord!You wouldn't believe how different I look in one picture to the next--one year from another.

On a side note--I LOVE your avatar!

Edit to note that now there is the box he mailed to a professor or someone at the school he is withdrawn from--I suppose all THAT is part of a conspiracy too?

Everyone in this thread that is hankering for a great crime conspiracy read that actually holds a lot of water should read Maury Terry's "The Ultimate Evil" about the Son of Sam.
edit on (7/26/1212 by amrith777 because: Edited to add more info

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

Try this:
1. take a picture of your face while smiling (widely)
2. take a picture of your face while serious/no emotion (like in second picture)
3. compare the noses...

Same person, different expression+different hair colour.

I have a feeling the main problems in the story line are caused by confusion and rash conclusions by MSM and general public (eg. with 2 people living in the apartment, man dressed up as joker, kicking the door in...) The man is obviously crazy, been planning this for months, and wanted to go to prison (as said on his profile on an adult website).

The reason he didn't shoot the police seems to be that his main weapon got stuck (and he didn't feel confident going into a firefight with police), he didn't warn police about trip-wires in his apartment, but rather mentioned to police about explosives in his apartment (maybe he inquired if the apartment had perhaps exploded). Motive seems to be him failing a subject in his PhD studies-and in my opinion being insane.

Why would the two pictured individuals be different people? That wouldn't make sense especially if it was a conspiracy of some sort.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
This thread may offer some interesting informaion about the pictures.pic comparisons

The female nutcase in the linked video is saying Jared Lee Loughner had plastic surgery and is the same person as Holmes.

Their faces & necks are not alike at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have got to say I don't know where I stand on this being staged, but some of the witness statements are shocking to watch. There are not many to me who show any real emotion, or expression towards witnessing what must have been absolutely horrific.

Look at this one for example.

Witness statement 1

A guy got shot right next to him and he's saying 'oh then i knew it wasn't a prank' what about this man you have just seen getting shot?? To me he seems to be saying what he has already heard people say and not what he truelly thinks himself.

Notice his comment 'Honestly there was one guy'

Also look at this one.

Witness statement 2

The girl gets a gun pulled on her and she doesn't look that bothered about it. Even more or less calling people dumb for running and not hiding. Listen to how she discribes being able to look back and see everyone getting shot... is this not horrific and live changing! How is everyone being so passive?

I have never been in this situation myself so no i have no real right to say how people should act, but I have seen people recounting horrific stories and these just dont add up to me. This BTW is not true of all the witness statements I have seen, some people do look traumatised. I don't know could some actors be used to help define an 'official story', certainly seems that way witht he first guy.

Sorry its not letting me embed the videos
edit on 26-7-2012 by eyesdown because: embed not working

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

They're the same person

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
@Eyesdown:

Your links aren't working, but I believe I've seen the vids you're posting. I think that's just the average citizen's way to respond to being on the news. I'm sure they are briefed to not get emotional(or get emotional if that's a goal) and I think most people get excited about being a part of something as sensational as this. People don't want to come off as being impartial or callous, but are just trying to maintain sanity and rationality while some voice inside is going OMG OMG I can't believe this is really happening! And even though the event is a horrific tragedy, there is a numbness to horrific tragedies that we've developed in society that could be compared to the morbid curiosity that you might see involving well, anything tragic. I wouldn't look any deeper into these witness accounts honestly.
edit on 26-7-2012 by gottaknow because: properly insert reply to poster

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

Thanks for the reply.

You could be right, and I am not using this as concrete evidence of anything but It does sit abit odd with me. As I said not everyone acts the same and this could vary depending on what happened to them.

No idea why links or embed aren't working :S

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
They are working now.. Not sure what happened there. And after viewing them, I do agree that they come off strangely or even rehearsed, but I think that's due to what I mentioned above coupled with the fact that they've clearly already recounted their experiences multiple times which would take away the "in the moment" reactions they seem to lack. Their shock is basically wearing off.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

post to wrong person sorry..!!!
edit on 26-7-2012 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

im not sure if they are two different people... the ears match... the eyebrow shapes match (however in the pic on the right his eyebrows appear to have been plucked/waxed)
the shape of the face is the same, the lips are the same....

the things that stick out to me are without a doubt his nose and possibly (again in the pic on the right) his eyes look to be slightly further apart (but that could just be me)...
another thing is as another poster mentioned his eyes look different colours - but that could be the lighting in the pic and the fact the pic on the isnt as good quality as pic on the right... or contacts etc...

one things for sure is that something is definitely not right with these faces... whether they have changed his appearance or whether in fact they are two different people - will we ever know for sure...?

very interesting though OP s+f for thee

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think the pics are the same guy, although have a close look at the picture of him posing in front of the hot chick poster, it looks photoshoped to me, the hair looks like it has been cut and pasted.

Also if he was in the theater and than left and put his gear on, you would think people would have notice his bright red hair as being the person who left

And I would have thought the media would have at least shown security footage of him entering the complex and or buying his tickets.

Are you alocated a seat number in these theaters?

I would also like to add that the media (atlest here in Australia) are hell bent on making him look like he was nuts obsessed with the joker, if thats true I would have thought he would have dressed and put make up on to look like the joker, not like a swat member

edit on 26/7/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join