It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

I dont know what makes me think they are all connected thats why i am discussing it on here. A big thing for me is they have not release footage of him entering the theatre. All reports regarding the case are saying it is not a cut and dry case and the prosection team have stated there is still alot of work to be done. Usually the media would be all over this with background stories and people who remember him entering the cinema if of course that was him. they would be showing the footage over and over of him going into the cinema but they dont. Makes me think he only entered from the fire exit. If he did it has already been explained and the photos show the opans outwards you could not kick it in. That allows the possibility of some of the whitnesses saying that it was a man who answered his phone that opaned the door.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by kmeredith
reply to post by TWILITE22

So many statements indicated to there being more than one shooter. The reports of the second Gas comming from the opposite side. The fact that people belived it to be a different man on the phone that opaned the fire exit door. In early reports people described seeing a man in red and that a red car left the sceane. The reports that he lived with roomates that have yet to known. The fact that knowone reported seeing his red hair and he stated he was the joker. What if he was the joker and someone else was baine? again thinking out loud.

I think the color red is a tell of some kind. They chose that color for a reason.

There was also reports of a man with a red back pack? Who carries a red back pack?.. to a theater?
(I guess some might..but it does seem odd)

I'm thinking the same MSM is saying he dyed it red to mimic the joker but nowhere as the joker evarrr had red/orange hair now even in the original 1960'ish batman... Its always been green any psychopath that wants to be called "The Joker" definitely knows enough about the persona to not make this mistake and lets not forget they tend to be obssesive over those details...

I sincerely think this dude was picked up, drugged to no end and beaten till his personality split and activated... He's lost weight, blank stare and cmon "the joker" would of simply waited until the cops pick him up safe and sound? I watched enough batman to know the joker character would of had a last stand giggling and laughing...

Why the full body armor and gas mask? Who wears a gas mask for a smoke gren first, who wears a full body armor when he plans on not offering resistance when caught and finally red hair instead of green???

Looks like a ill conceived plan from someone that didn't know sh!t about batman and assumed because all clowns have red hair so did the joker character...

I'd bet an arm "the joker" is the split personality name...

How many mass shooters didnt commit suicide... Most of them does or goes on a long standoff... He just waited in the parking waiting to be picked up like somw dude waiting for a taxi...

The booby trap was probably a clever way to erase unwanted fingerprints or something that would of raised questions while making a bigger hit on MSM...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by kmeredith
reply to post by TWILITE22

So many statements indicated to there being more than one shooter. The reports of the second Gas comming from the opposite side. The fact that people belived it to be a different man on the phone that opaned the fire exit door. In early reports people described seeing a man in red and that a red car left the sceane. The reports that he lived with roomates that have yet to known. The fact that knowone reported seeing his red hair and he stated he was the joker. What if he was the joker and someone else was baine? again thinking out loud.

I think the color red is a tell of some kind. They chose that color for a reason.

There was also reports of a man with a red back pack? Who carries a red back pack?.. to a theater?
(I guess some might..but it does seem odd)

I am sure if someone was carrying a backpack they would've been surrounded and not allowed in the theater. So many suicide bombers have backpacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

Eywittnesses have said he was silent when shooting in the theatre, and police denyed that he said he was the joker or dressed up as joker. And as far as I know he's been silent since the shooting.

Are they even allowed to show footage when the case is sealed?
edit on 26-7-2012 by salainen because: fixed one liner

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
In my expert opinion. I can say with 99% certainty it's the same person.

As far as Bundy's nose looking the same in all those pictures, that is incorrect. look at the two near he top left. one he isn't smiling, and the other he is. One has a long thin nose the other looks much wider due to the nostrils flaring our because the lips are pushing up and smiling.

Thin lips , thick lips (smiling/not smiling).

Round eye's / Slanted eyes (again smiling/not smiling)

Let alone the fact the two photos are takes many years apart at a point in someone's like when their face changes alot. Also pictures taken under extremely different circumastances.

I dunno, some people wanna see a conspiracy so bad here I dunno what to say.

To me, the guy was a nut case, end of story. A very smart kid, but a nutter none-the-less.

and as far as the eyewitness reports contradicting the police statements. Well that's wrong as well. Out of 3 people interviewed. 1 said he though the person who went out the fire door, riiged it, and was the same guy who came back in.

Again this is an ongoing police investigation so ALOT of things will have to be with-help from the media. In rare cases it's beneficial to leak info about a case, but usually that's when a child or person is missing and it's a last ditch effort. Whenever media gets too muh information it usually turns out to be a bad thing. So please stop with conspiracies about police withholding information.

Either you trust the police or you don't. If you don't well your mind is made up and it's all a conspiracy. Where-as people who trust the police during a case until proven otherwise can debate with an open mind all the different scenarios that may have taken place.

But as I say it. The simplest theory is that he did this alone. Faked a cell call (or else it'd be traced, oh yea unless it was from his MkUltra operative) left his seat went out the Fire Exit , where, Guess what he pre parked his car in the closest spot to that fire door! Put his gear on, came back in 10 min or so later, and open fired, when he ran out of ammo he went back to his car and was confronted by police.

They could be holding CCTV footage because again this is ab ongoin investigation. But things are getting out of hand with the conspiracies on this case. Sometimes a person just snaps all by themselves, it happens,and it may have nothing to do with movie quotes, Music videos that came out months agao, or the Olympics. Sure it could be a huge conspiracy, but if I was to bet my life savings on it, I'd bet lone nut-case. But these threads are really getting out of hand.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there were security checks before letting moviegoers into the theater? When I attended a special screening for the Star Wars movie (2005, 2006?) they had purse checks and scanners before they let us in to watch the movie. If Aurora isn't a very safe place wouldn't they be doing this?

If there weren't any security checks then that is highly suspicious.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
not too sure what to make of this. I can see how you would think these are two difrerent guys because the eyes and nose look pretty different.However theres also a lot of similarities between the two photos, the ears facial hair look the same to me and he has the same blemish on the lower right side of his face. I think its just the lighting or angle of the photo and his expression. Its probably the same guy. Something so weird and striking about his eyes...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hope this is not off-topic, but for me, one of the strangest parts of this story is his use of the gas canisters. When trying to understand his thinking, it's difficult for me to come to a conclusion on why he chose to throw gas in the theater. If the MO he was truly going for was Joker-esque, it is plausible he would use theatrics, but for someone who was looking to harm as many people as possible the gas canisters and gas mask seem a little overzealous to me. I'd think the gas/smoke would do him harm, not being able to see.

To me, it seems like this was used as more of a way to blind eyewitnesses, and to keep the shooters face concealed. I don't doubt James Holmes was outside the theater sitting in his gear waiting for the police to arrive. And as fishy as this story is, analyzing the pictures of our suspect will bring no further insight. However, I have no conclusions on whether he was the killer, and if so - was he the only killer?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Does anyone know if there were security checks before letting moviegoers into the theater? When I attended a special screening for the Star Wars movie (2005, 2006?) they had purse checks and scanners before they let us in to watch the movie. If Aurora isn't a very safe place wouldn't they be doing this?

The guy walked in without guns, then walked out via the emergency exit (pretending to be getting a call), and returned with his weapons through the back door which he had propped open while leaving. Here in Australia I've never been checked when going in to watch a movie-must be a dangerous place if they need to do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
and as for the whole comparing mole/blemish or lack of. its probably just a spot, they go away..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

You first gut feeling I believe was right. It follows a joker type MO. It's obvious with some of his pictures he had a fixation with the character, and I'm sure more of that will be brought to light in the coming months.

But I agree, he could have gotten alot more kills if he could have seen better.

As far as it concealing his identity. I can think of dozens of masks that could do just that. Also a Gas mask is enough to conceal ones identity, so I don't agree that the tear gas was used to hide his (or his look-alike accomplices' :p) identities.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh come on, guys, haha. I would not be surprised at all to find that there is a lot more to this story... but those are not two different people. Your facial expression, the angle you are looking in, even different profiles can look DRASTICALLY different and this is not even all that drastic of a difference. Go browse some Facebook photos of a friend and do the same deep dive analysis, I'm sure you'll come up with similar conclusions.

Totally is the same person.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by texasgirl

The guy walked in without guns, then walked out via the emergency exit (pretending to be getting a call), and returned with his weapons through the back door which he had propped open while leaving. Here in Australia I've never been checked when going in to watch a movie-must be a dangerous place if they need to do that.

Right, I do know that he propped the door open and reentered from outside, but I mean IN GENERAL it stinks if there wasn't any security. As big a movie as The Dark Knight Rises being shown in an unsafe area you would think there would be security at a midnight special screening. Having no security means anyone could've walked in from the front. Was there no security on purpose?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here's the pic they used in the video

Here's the mugshot

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

The huffington post and other news reports have a statement from police when the held a news conference stating the shooter said he was the joker. iI have coppied it here. New York Police commissioner Ray Kelly said: "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman", CBS reported. What i was saying was did he goin dressed as Baine but with no guns or was he in different clothes? however he was dressed no one mentioned seening him enter or his red hair.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
I'm with asktheanimals. That's a composite photo.

Giving the lowdown here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: reposted as stand-alone thread.
Thanks for linking, I just read that thread and it answers why he appears to have lost eyelashes and brow density. The difference in eyelids is dramatic but not so much when I look at his courtroom stills. It's definitely the same person, though the man in the picture with the woman looks more like Gary Sinise acting crazy!
edit on 26-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Goodness, if he thought he was going to find a "friend" looking like THAT he really was crazy! Those photos are the only ones I've seen so far, and I've not seen many of him, where he does have an evil or drugged out look to him.

All the other pictures where people claim to see "evil" or "derangement" in him look normal to me. I mean, you would say the same of me if you could see the photo on my old Sam's Club photo ID. My school ID's have me looking like an animated corpse. I can't get rid of that deer in the headlights look when someone shoves a camera in my face.

The reporting on this story has been so slipshod I can not make heads or tails out of anything. For days I was trying to find out what happened to the seven year old child who reportedly went missing. This child was mentioned in initial reports and then to my knowledge, never mentioned again.

The state of journalism in the USA is a disgrace and at an all time low.
edit on 26-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: IPad difficulties

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why do people appear almost desperate to prove there was some kind of conspiracy involved in this case? I think that people want to believe someone, somewhere, is "in control", that acts of violence can't possibly occur at random, and that blind luck could play no part. If we could determine who or what was responsible, we could stop them. All of this is an effort to avoid what is feared the most...that when the curtain is drawn back, there is no one "running the show".

A balkanization of epistemology is taking place. There is no longer a commonality of understanding. For some people quantum physics provides the answers. Their next door neighbor may look to the channeling of archangels with equal fervor.

It is accompanied by a related phenomenon which is technology, or the historical momentum of things, is creating such a bewildering social milieu that the monkey mind cannot find a simple story, a simple creation myth or redemption myth to lay over the crazy contradictory patchwork of profane techno-consumerist post-McLuhanist electronic pre-apocalyptic existence.

Into that dimension of anxiety created by this inability to parse reality rushes a bewildering variety of squirrelly notions, epistemological cartoons if you will. Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. Isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.

I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream.

"Dreaming Awake at the End of Time" Terrence McKenna

'No one is in control. That is the major source of contemporary fear' ~ Zygmunt Bauman

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Two different people? Mental illness will do that. Our mental state carries so much of our identity that when we are quite ill our whole outward appearance can be altered. The way we look and carry ourselves, the gait we walk with, the tone of voice and even our language patterns... This guy obviously is exhausted, confused mentally and not in his right mind. Who knows what psychiatric / psychedelic drugs he's on or has been on (scripted or not). His outward appearance at the time of arrest and booking clearly demonstrates how ill he is compared to his original and much older photo of a happier more balanced time. .

The cameras used for each photo is different as well, lighting, background and clothing colours as well as hair colours all lend to making the more recent photo seem as though it is an entirely different person.

Highly doubt it is a different person...wouldn't his parents have spoken up if it was? Pretty sure they'd know and if the media printed a photo of a kid who's clearly not their son I've no doubt they'd have raised concern.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

They are definitely NOT the same people. The simplest and most effective method to determine facial matches at any point in a persons life is the ratio of the length of the line between your pupils and the distance between that line and the base of your nose.

Both faces are close enough that the ratio should be within a very close margin.

This is using the two pictures available publicly and using cm as the measurement.

Brown Hair
A) Distance between pupils: 3.97 cm
B) Distance between the pupil line and the base of the nose: 2.83 cm
Ratio of A/B = 1.40 cm

Red Hair
A) Distance between pupils: 1.21 cm
B) Distance between the pupil line and the base of the nose: 80 cm
Ratio of A/B = .015 cm

They are not and have never been the same people.

If you don't believe me just download the pictures to your computer, open them in a paint program, change the default measure to cm and just draw the lines and count the cms.

The bad news is it doesn't matter. I give this world a twenty percent chance to make it through the end of next year.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join