It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

On that photo with the poster, I also found the hair to stick out, but I'll have to look at it again. I actually thought it looked a bit like a wig or something. When I've been in the theatre, I usually don't watch the people walking in/out (I watch the movie), but to me they look like silhouettes in the dark, it would be hard to see hair colour I think. But I sit at the back usually, so maybe people sitting at the front of the theatre take more notice of the guys haircolour.

I don't think security footage of big shootings goes public immediately after the incident, especially since the court case is only beginning. Maybe it won't be released until the sentence has been given, if ever... Although I can't remember what happened with other shootings.

With the seating allocation, where I live we are asked where we would like to sit (front, middle, back), and I'm sure if you asked for a specific seat they would give you that place (as long as its free). I don't know what they do in the USA though (not to mention the specific cinema).

I also live in Australia, but haven't followed news on this shooting much, I only heard news about him being dressed up as joker only initially, and then there was a police statement saying that the shooter was not dressed up as joker. I haven't heard him being dressed up as SWAT, that would make him a bit more like the Norway shooter...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vancityoriginals
Since the other thread regarding the notebook has been closed...

UC Denver has confirmed that the notebook was delivered on July 23, not July 12.

www.ucdenver.edu...

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Why was there no 'breaking news' if the school really had been evacuated? Aren't reporters always jumping over eachother to get the latest scoop? Why has the mainstream media ignored this important story if it was true?

Wow, they are really trying to sweep this whole conspiracy under the rug!

Thanks for the article, good find.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My two sense, without reading 8 pages of in-depth facial analysis by my fellow-members.

On the surface is appears as two different individuals. However, One could argue that the Image on the right of the individual in custody is a gaunt and thinner version of the man on the left. You would be amazed at how much someones appearnce can change if you reduce your total body fat %.

Perhaps in his descent into madness, the suspect did not eat and drank laxative...
thus altering his appearnce, whether or not he noticed this, no one can know.

The one feature that caught my attention was the Lobule of his left ear, which appears to match between the two images. This physical feature can be very unique to each individual.

None the less, very hard to be certain.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I apologize for the previous post. It seems there were evacuations and emergency personnel there to determine if it was, in fact, a bomb.

However, one article says there were actually TWO suspicious packages but that neither of them were sent by Holmes. Now, that's kind of weird.

www.kdvr.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Perhaps in his descent into madness, the suspect did not eat and drank laxative...
thus altering his appearnce, whether or not he noticed this, no one can know.

He was said to have purchased his gun on the day he failed his exam, so maybe deep depression and mental illness + all the setting up and planning these horrors caused loss of weight. I always feel sorry for the perpetrators of these horrors-just imagine how messed up their life must be, especially if they don't show any emotion after killing lots of people. I just wish they could see they've done something terribly wrong. Just imagine how terrible it would be if you were the shooter. On the other hand I'm so angry with this person for shooting so many people-life in prison is what I want him to get, thats what he wanted, but in my opinion he deserves it too, he won't enjoy it for long. He'll probably get a death sentence, but that'll just be a quick way out-but at least you Americans don't need to pay for his food, constant protection and shelter.

I also find it annoying how the other inmates have said to want to kill this "child murderer", I'm sure the prisoners are not in a high-security prison for no reason, so why are they judging? He was shooting in a theatre, not a school-might not have intended to shoot kids, but he did shoot children, along with heaps of adults, so theres obviously cause for anger.

Originally posted by texasgirl
I apologize for the previous post. It seems there were evacuations and emergency personnel there to determine if it was, in fact, a bomb.

However, one article says there were actually TWO suspicious packages but that neither of them were sent by Holmes. Now, that's kind of weird.

www.kdvr.com...

There was a bomb! Not just a suspicious package? Thats interesting, and neither sent by Holmes? Weird, maybe he just didn't put his name on? Holmes apparently sent a letter to the Uni psychiatrist with pictures of stickmen shooting each other, he sent it either a week or a day before the shooting-not sure if it had text in it, or just drawings. Wonder what the point of that was?

edit on 26-7-2012 by salainen because: Adding a reply to a poster who posted after I started making my post, but before I clicked submit. Rather than double posting.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
At first I thought wow, two different people there but the lobes, the bridge, the throat and eyebrow arcs made me think nah, same person.

It is possible that Holmes mental state deteriorated rapidly, drug induced or from undiagnosed schizophrenia, some other psychosis or hyper mania. He appears to have lost a lot of weight, he looks like he hasn't slept in a long time.

Just my thoughts. Carry on.
edit on 26-7-2012 by auroraaus because: Auto correct was being silly

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by plube

Dude WTF don't post half a page of blank BS and random letters.

On a more important note, I slapped together some higher quality comparisons, including ear nose and eye comparisons.

EDIT: and also I highly doubt he had a nose job. How many white males around his age feel the need to surgically alter their nose? Especially when there was nothing wrong with it. It doesn't seem likely he had any desire to make his nose thinner, it's just not probable.
edit on 25/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

come on people. He could be flaring his nostrils in the one photo, looks like her is holding in a laugh. Also, the old photo is taken with a much older camera so the mega pixels in the second would make the colors truer, hence the difference in eye color.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

There is no reason for this to be a conspiracy. No one is trying to change the guns laws, except maybe Mayor Bloomberg. This one shooting will have zero effect on any policies. Not everything in the world is a conspiracy, there are crazy ass people in the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

This is the same man, different ages, he's heavier in the first pic than the second. Look at his hair line above his ears...same curvature, look at the Adam's apple...the same, his eyebrows have the same shape but in the right pic he is in flash lighting which makes them look thinner/lighter. I can clearly see that this is the same man, the only conspiracy here to me is that something or someone has clearly messed with his mentality. Whether he has begun to realize what he has done or someone has drugged him to keep him silent, that remains to be seen, regardless something isn't right about this guy's story and what he has done.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

No, it wasn't a bomb. The letter you say Holmes sent was actually the second package authorities found in the mailroom. What I find suspicious is that the article says neither package was from Holmes but now all articles claim the second package had Holmes' return address on it. That is a glaring contradiction!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm with asktheanimals. That's a composite photo.

Giving the lowdown here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: reposted as stand-alone thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

the theater was crowded and they seem to stick to the same handful of witnesses,doesn't make sense at all.Normally a situation like this you would have many witnesses with conflicting accounts,we are not getting that here we are getting the exact same scripted testimoney from each of them and I find that very suspicious.

With this incident in mind it makes me suspect of all the post office shooting that happpened a few years back.
Could it be that all of them were false flags?

Not to take this off topic just thinking out loud!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Korean features with a twist of Americanisation..........
Nuff said

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
this is how messed up the country is.

I don't like it, and nobody else here likes it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No, it wasn't a bomb.

I see, I thought you said it was a bomb, but you said they were there to check if it was a bomb (bad misreading there). Anyway, wonder what it was? Who was it addressed to? And what was suspicious abou it?

The letter you say Holmes sent was actually the second package authorities found in the mailroom. What I find suspicious is that the article says neither package was from Holmes but now all articles claim the second package had Holmes' return address on it. That is a glaring contradiction!

That is suspicious. I really don't know whats going on there, we need some clarifications here. What was the first package? Who were they addressed to? Who from? Did the letter have signature or any name?
edit on 26-7-2012 by salainen because: misread a quote

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

So many statements indicated to there being more than one shooter. The reports of the second Gas comming from the opposite side. The fact that people belived it to be a different man on the phone that opaned the fire exit door. In early reports people described seeing a man in red and that a red car left the sceane. The reports that he lived with roomates that have yet to known. The fact that knowone reported seeing his red hair and he stated he was the joker. What if he was the joker and someone else was baine? again thinking out loud.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmeredith

So many statements indicated to there being more than one shooter. The reports of the second Gas comming from the opposite side. The fact that people belived it to be a different man on the phone that opaned the fire exit door. In early reports people described seeing a man in red and that a red car left the sceane. The reports that he lived with roomates that have yet to known. The fact that knowone reported seeing his red hair and he stated he was the joker. What if he was the joker and someone else was baine? again thinking out loud.

When did he say he was joker? Gas coming from opposite side may have been him throwing one canister on one side of theatre, and one on opposite side. Roomates may have been non-existant, reporting could have been due to outdated public records used by news sites in a rush. Man in red could have been anyone, what makes you think he was connected? Lots of people where at the theatre...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmeredith

I think the color red is a tell of some kind. They chose that color for a reason.

There was also reports of a man with a red back pack? Who carries a red back pack?.. to a theater?
(I guess some might..but it does seem odd)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

Unless the left picture is inverted or a pimple or something, look at his upper lips the "U" the right picture seems to have the left side higher than the left, in the left picture its the opposite side of his upper lips "U" that is higher...

Also this guys face change match that of PTSD solder, wide eyes an pale glassy looking... I cant post it here cuz if i leave the post half written with the ipad for another tab i lose the whole thing sometimes but google "Artist photograph soldiers before and after war" if my memory serves me right.

edit on 26-7-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Alot of the reprots have stated that he said he was the joker when he told the police about what was at his house. of course this could not be true but so could alot of it and a number of reports have said it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join