It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Got this from a friend earlier. Not looking to get into a huge discussion over this as we all have our own opinions but to those people who do think there is more to this whole shooting you may be interested.

this picture is also kind of weird..

Face comparison
edit on 25-7-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

You may want to reupload the picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Large discrepancies in his nose...it grows with age not shrinks and also there is not much fat in the nose although he does look somewhat chubby in the left mugshot so that rules that out...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Thats not him.....can't be.....I never noticed that before..... his eyes don't match, neither does the nose bridge.

As you age there a few things that don't change on facial features...and its also the same features cops use to identify people through facial recognition software as a search parameter.

If thats the same dude, imma Chinese jet pilot..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
step up your game ATS.
GLP have been doing excellent research into this case.

you guys are usually so good at this

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

the nose seems wider, because he is grinning.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
They flash a picture of him, at 1:37 in the video. Look at his grin. He certainly doesn't look like he did in the "court room". I'm still gonna stick to my guns and say, that this story is not like they're telling us. Someone is LYING!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
woooahhh

Those two dudes can't be the same person..

Two totally different noses.

This case is getting fishier by the day. Something is wrong with this whole picture.

I think he had help in there, and we'll see what more comes out by eyewitnesses.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Your nose hardly changes at all when you grin, those noses are very different.

Also the nose is taller and the eyes are very different.

You should re-upload the picture to imgur or something because it won't stay there for long.
edit on 25-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
One has brown eyes the other blue

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I honestly can't tell with the photos because the expressions are so different, I'd like to see similar expressions compared.

As for the eye witness accounts, well, clearly multiple people who were there are saying there was an accomplice and their accounts of what happen match up, that's pretty telling. I do think the first two accounts are the same guy, sounds like the same voice, same speech pattern, so that's probably the same account of the events being told twice. But still, it seems like there's another guilty party out there that needs to be found.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Can you fix the link to the image comparison or can someone else please upload it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
step up your game ATS.
GLP have been doing excellent research into this case.

you guys are usually so good at this

It's not as though there's 2 separate groups, ATS's and GLP's user bases are very much integrated.
(They have more nutjobs though)
edit on 25-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
didn't it come out in court that Anders Brevik had had a nose job.maybe it's part of "I'm going to make you a star".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

Face comparison
edit on 25-7-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

with closer scrutiny, i find similar eyebrows, noses (although the red hair pic has different lighting that effects the appearance of the nostrils)
and most importantly to me -the ears & ear lobes are identical
that is a dead give away even with the passage of time . unless One had an accident or something like getting cauliflower ear to radically change the ear folds/ lobes

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This thread may offer some interesting informaion about the pictures.pic comparisons
edit on 7/25/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
HOLY F'ING HELL.

That video is nothing new, but that picture... my god. To be honest I've been researching the possibility that there was another shooter since the very beginning, but I never really believed it with 100% confidence.

Now I'm convinced. The men in those photos are two different people. Entirely different nose. Completely different lips and much more defined ridge between mouth and nose. Different eye brow density. Slightly different ears. Absolutely different eyes, the shape and position are different, as are the color!!!!

The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up right now... something is vastly wrong here.
edit on 25/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Good catch on the photos. Two different people, in my opinion.

Eyebrows, nose, lips. The only match may be the left ear.

Photoshop?

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Wait...if they setup fast and furious to attack the 2nd amendment, then could they set this up as well?!

IMPOSSIBLE. Unquestioningly believe and obey the official story at ALL TIMES.

We know that politicians, governments, and our great leaders are incorruptible and never tell a lie. To question authority is tyranny and that eyewitness is a terrorist for contradicting what we have been told.

Alas, if only the NDAA weren't suspended we could lock him up and silence him without a trial, the way our forefathers intended. That terrorist makes me SICK.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join