It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
I've had similar experiences looking at photos of Ted Bundy. Though I think the differences in cameras plays a much stronger role with Bundy.

The picture just below the first one on the left looks like ex Liverpool footballer Alan Hansen!

Always knew he had the look of a killer about him!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Well that is the same reson i think some of the whitnesses have come out and stated they tried to help people but ended up leaving them or loosing them as it takes away from the fact that they were inside people. One Girl that alot of people have mentioned on here states in an early interview she was trained and tried to help someone but had to leave them. I have seen some of her other interviews and she does not mention the part were she is trianed again.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Seriously? Clearly the nose, lips, and right eyebrow are different, and the ears are harder to judge because of the hair.

Definitely two different people, face recognition is one of my specialities!

Why did he allegedly set up a booby trap in his apartment?

My theory is there was either no booby traps, or if there were someone else set them up.

My thinking is that if they make it look like the police were a target, it takes any suspicion away from any authorities, hence why he supposedly told them it was booby trapped, and no police were hurt.

If he was the shooter, and really did booby trap it, he would not care to tell them, especially after killing so many people, and the fact he will never be a free man again. That part of the story is fake, to make this psyop seem more beleivable!

Good video OP, this proves the rats are lying, but we knew that anyway.

I seriously doubt that he expected to make it out of the whole thing alive. He could have booby-trapped the apartment for a number of reasons: 1) he didn't expect to be going back there as like I've said, he probably didn't think he'd live through the theatre attack 2) if someone set it off because they went to investigate the loud music that he apparently left playing and they pushed open the door, the emergency responders would have been busy there giving him more time at the theatre (the guy in Sweden did the same thing with the bomb - giving him more time to commit his attack on the island), 3) if he was caught and killed, what's the first thing the police would do once they identified him? They'd find out where he lives and go investigate to find clues about why he went on the rampage.

Perhaps his plan failed in that he survived it when he didn't expect to, and now he's scared sh!tless, so he coughed up the details to the police about what he left waiting in the apartment.

Think about the principle of Occam's Razor... sometimes the simplest explanations are the correct ones. There are plenty of crazy people in this world, not everything has to be a psy-op or a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by jazzguy
step up your game ATS.
GLP have been doing excellent research into this case.

you guys are usually so good at this

It's not as though there's 2 separate groups, ATS's and GLP's user bases are very much integrated. ( They have more nutjobs though )
edit on 25-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

LOL.....
edit on 25-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph4nt0m

To put the gear on takes awhile. How long was he gone for???

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't keep thinking whenever I look at the picture of James in court, that he's wearing a wig??..

This just doesn't seem like the same person to me, as the other photo with the red hair .

Does anyone else think the James that appeared in court look like he's wearing a wig?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Ph4nt0m

During a movie, how much attention do you give people that get up to go use the washroom, or to go get something from the concession? Unless you were sitting directly beside them and had to move to let them in or out, would you notice if they were gone for 5, 10 even 15 minutes? I know I probably wouldn't.

As for the gear, he had dark clothing, a vest (I don't think it was a Kevlar thing as the media is making it out to be), and a gas mask or something over his face. I don't know how long it takes you to dress, but I think most people could put that on fairly quickly.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph4nt0m

I seriously doubt that he expected to make it out of the whole thing alive. He could have booby-trapped the apartment for a number of reasons: 1) he didn't expect to be going back there as like I've said, he probably didn't think he'd live through the theatre attack 2) if someone set it off because they went to investigate the loud music that he apparently left playing and they pushed open the door, the emergency responders would have been busy there giving him more time at the theatre (the guy in Sweden did the same thing with the bomb - giving him more time to commit his attack on the island), 3) if he was caught and killed, what's the first thing the police would do once they identified him? They'd find out where he lives and go investigate to find clues about why he went on the rampage.

Perhaps his plan failed in that he survived it when he didn't expect to, and now he's scared sh!tless, so he coughed up the details to the police about what he left waiting in the apartment.

Think about the principle of Occam's Razor... sometimes the simplest explanations are the correct ones. There are plenty of crazy people in this world, not everything has to be a psy-op or a conspiracy.

Well if it is a psyop, then my opinion that it was booby trapped to make make the story more believable is probably correct.

Occam's Razor is not exact science, it's just an idea. Based on what we have to go off, then psyop seems more plausible at the mo.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph4nt0m

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Ph4nt0m

During a movie, how much attention do you give people that get up to go use the washroom, or to go get something from the concession? Unless you were sitting directly beside them and had to move to let them in or out, would you notice if they were gone for 5, 10 even 15 minutes? I know I probably wouldn't.

As for the gear, he had dark clothing, a vest (I don't think it was a Kevlar thing as the media is making it out to be), and a gas mask or something over his face. I don't know how long it takes you to dress, but I think most people could put that on fairly quickly.

You seem like your trying to steer people away from their psyop views?

Where does the tear gas come from? You can't buy that over the counter.

I'm sure someone would know how long he was away for, the eye witnesses in the video seem sure there was another person involved, and some of the initial news reports said there was a 2nd person.

I'm sure more witnesses will come forward with more details soon enough, and then we can clarify more of the details. That is as long as they don't try an wheel out the actors like they did with 9/11!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well if it is a psyop, then my opinion that it was booby trapped to make make the story more believable is probably correct.

Occam's Razor is not exact science, it's just an idea. Based on what we have to go off, then psyop seems more plausible at the mo.

I know it's not exact science, I'm just saying that people need to consider all the options, including the simplest of ones. I know it can be hard to believe that one person can be crazy enough to commit such a horrific act like this, on their own without help, and without apparent remorse... but it can also be just as hard to believe that a person is a government plant that's been brainwashed and mind-controlled to further their agendas on gun control or whatever the reason du jour is.

Don't get me wrong, I trust governments about as far as I could spit them... but at the same time, I also can accept that sometimes there are just plain crazy people out there who do things that we may never completely understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The pictures are similar, but if these were two guys side by side, I would say that they were perhaps brothers, but not the same person.

The cheekbones on the second guy are wider, the scarring on what is his left eyebrow is not visible on the second guy, and the mole or blemish, although in the right area, appears to be farther away from the lips on the second guy....Not to mention the lips themselves appear to be different, and the second guy seems to have a longer nose bridge from tip to corner of eyes.

The question is....why would there be a need for more than one patsy? I would assume that one would suffice.

I am still not convinced that this is the same guy that was the actual shooter. Nobody actually made an identification of the shooter, who was fully masked and covered up from head to toe. Only a brainwashed patsy would sit out in a vehicle full of guns and wait for the cops, then give himself up meekly like he was caught stealing a candy bar from the concession stand.

Where are the security tapes? There should be a whole record of this guy walking in, and walking out, and dressing in his car, then walking back in with guns blazing. Usually security tapes are released right away so we can see what occurred. I know the judge has sealed this case, but typically the media gets their hands on this stuff and shows it to the world right away. Why not this time?

Something is just incredibly off about this whole story.....just like 9/11, the JFK assassination, and the Oklahoma City bombing, we're going to be fed some official, simplistic story, and the contradictions will disappear from the official records.

I have often found that, if your instincts tell you that something isn't right, then it usually isn't. It is much easier for people to believe that some lone nut became unhinged and shot up a bunch of people, than to believe that our government can and does brainwash susceptible folks into being set up to take the fall for horrific crimes against their own citizens...All for an agenda that is never for our benefit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You seem like your trying to steer people away from their psyop views?

Where does the tear gas come from? You can't buy that over the counter.

I'm sure someone would know how long he was away for, the eye witnesses in the video seem sure there was another person involved, and some of the initial news reports said there was a 2nd person.

I'm sure more witnesses will come forward with more details soon enough, and then we can clarify more of the details. That is as long as they don't try an wheel out the actors like they did with 9/11!

No, not at all. I'm not trying to steer people away from anything. Personally, I'm only trying to look at the situation from all different angles.

As for the tear gas... no, you may not be able to buy it over the counter... but these days you can pretty much buy anything you want online. One quick Google search gave me this:

www.keepshooting.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

OK. What's the purpose of this? More than one person involved? It sure sounds like it from the eyewitnesses. Why would the new media NOT want this out? Someone explain it to me. Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How many James Holmes are there? 1st pic from I believe his HS yearbook. No mole or blemish on his right cheek(left when viewing). 2nd pic I'm guessing college pic. Notice blemish or mole on right cheek. (notice location in relation to his mouth). 3rd pic is mug shot. There is a blemish but it appears to be much closer to his mouth than in prior pic. 4th pic is from courtroom. No noticeable blemish or mole. 5th pic is from a supposed upload to some sex site. No noticable mole or blemish. 6th shot. Who the heck is this?

Added this pic captured from video. No visible blemish or mole.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Did you see that? At the end there? Someone's using this video to put their own spin on the gun controversy.

Every time a tragedy happens, we find some reason to fight over it. What a pathetic lot.
edit on 25-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

Agree about the mismatch of noses but imho there are other questions re especially the lips, then there are jaw line, eye color, left ear lobe, the right eyebrow descends further to the nose bridge and the left eyebrow has a discontinuity (scar) in the former. The former face appears fleshier and not as long. But the lips and nose comparisons (not) appear questionable.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is a precise match with a young actor, will go and find the links I gave to his name. The eyes, bridge, nose, face and everything is precise, and I'm a portrait artist, the only diff between them is he was told to gain weight and probably spent some time in fast food joints for two months before the assignment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
They flash a picture of him, at 1:37 in the video. Look at his grin. He certainly doesn't look like he did in the "court room". I'm still gonna stick to my guns and say, that this story is not like they're telling us. Someone is LYING!

I agree. The pictures do not look the same. Whoever appeared in the court room looks different, including the hair and texture of the hair.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyone notice the comment at the bottom of his page. Dated, but interestingly all caps

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Of those 4 photos, IMO #1 and #4 are of the same person. Those other two (#2 and #3).....? Who knows who those fellas are! I'm beginning to think the reason photo #1 was the ONLY photo shown, for days, was because TPTB didn't want to provide fodder for comparison. Have we seen this fella's DMV photo yet? I realize Holmes is not on everybody's Happy List right now, but I still fear for his safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join