It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ok, I'll even accept troll. We'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I want a yellow tshirt, of course. Yellow is my favorite color, and it'll really stand out in a crowd.

However, sopheruk went to bed, I won't get foed until the morrow.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeDBZ
reply to post by Druid42

You repeated several times that sopheruk believes he is the only one who can communicate or see these E.T.s. Your whole "diagnosis" is based on sopheruk being the sole contactee. Sorry...

Originally posted by sopheruk
A little info about the ets,

One male one female. The female is called Portia, the male is called Schneerson.
They are advanced entities, currently in human years about 500 years old.
They appear to several other people in the UK on a regular basis.

Not that I am defending him. No, no, no. I just think that he isn't delusional. But that he is a TROLL.
edit on 26-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

I've read the whole thread, as I do all other threads, before commenting.....AHEM.

I didn't call him out on the "They appear to several other people in the UK on a regular basis" part. Why not Australia, Japan, or the USA? Why do they prefer England?

Since you've made a point of it, though, I will ask about the gender aspects. If they are beings from Venus, and the 4th dimension, how do they reproduce? By telepathy, or the old fashioned way? Why not asexual?

It's is natural to buy into a well presented delusion. He does have a good case. Aliens from Venus who move their ship by telepathy and that doesn't require fuel, well, should be advanced. They should be advanced beyond the need for gender, and biological reproduction.

Nobody asked if THEY were married.

Nobody asked if THEY were sent as a team, or even if they get to choose their missions.

Questions. Few answers.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I've read this thread...and...well...

I can't believe I've read this thread !!!

Venusians uh ?

Do they sound like this guy ?

Galagaranagagoogooloocoocoo...

Just tryin' to help...you know...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Have you learned the magic chant, planned your ritual bath...get on the ball if you want to see the ET's on Sat.

Thanks for the instructional video,,,I'm practicing now...

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Nice avatar! I'm a Harry Potter fan too.

Well, we should thank the OP for all the entertainment in here at least. Poor dude should get on some meds though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hey there Homer...I do not know if you received my PM replies back to you as when I tried both time a message came up stating that I could only reply to ATS Staff. But I do not know if I can give you my Skype or not, but I would like to. I am a Mod on a few - - - channels in regards to this kind of hype. I am not called StarryNight7 but if you find this and let me know it is you without any doubt I will reply.
I really hope this reply does not get me into any trouble with the ATS Staff.......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I for one totally believe you dude. Now at what page are the magic words written at so I can see these two humanoid alien's you speak of? Cuz at 23 pages, frankly I ain't reading all that sh*t, unless I must.

But your story sounds highly improbable you know, just to let you know. And from what you said already it seems that there may be a few holes in your story. Did anybody yet say pics or it does not exist? Do I even have to ask that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ya the gender thing is confusing.
I have no idea.

But has anyone figured out the location of the house in OP's picture?

~ If you look closely on the pic, on the white top parts of the short columns in front, there is the number 78. So that's house 78 on the street?

~The most revealing is the pink lidded garbage bin. It's a uniquely colored food waste bin thats only in use in one city.....Salford!
www.recycleforgreatermanchester.com...
www.salfordonline.com...
www.salford.gov.uk...
red-white-blue-salford.webs.com...
In the links, the picture it shows of the bin is the same kind of bin in sopheruk's lawn. So does OP live in Salford??

OP's Lawn >>
This bin may be in use in other cities, if it is then just disregard my attempt at being sherlock holmes! LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Damn I was at work for six hours and this thread went up four pages.

I normally support ET/UFO/Alien (yes I know ET and Alien are the same thing
) threads but this is just flat out dumb. Sorry OP but you cannot make claims without proper evidence and honestly I don't care if this post is "ALERT"ed.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I for one totally believe you dude. Now at what page are the magic words written at so I can see these two humanoid alien's you speak of? Cuz at 23 pages, frankly I ain't reading all that sh*t, unless I must.

But your story sounds highly improbable you know, just to let you know. And from what you said already it seems that there may be a few holes in your story. Did anybody yet say pics or it does not exist? Do I even have to ask that.

Found it! The 11th post down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

You know, that almost seems stalkerish, if the guy wanted his location known, I think he would have said so...
Don't take it the wrong way, if I didn't want my address known, I wouldn't want someone trying to look my up to find where I live

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

I sent you a pm, my name on Skype is joe_in_north_carolina

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
TextHi HomerinNCreply to post by HomerinNC

I did not receive a 3rd PM or 2U2? But I did send a friendship request to your Skype

Yes, I took a closer look & the one guy seems to be correct, I was looking at this picture of " Portia " And I was thinking, it does not look like a yard, it kind of looks like a green cloth..the rest other than the robe, obscure as possible not giving credence to this being an actual ' Entity/humanoid especially one who is purported to be 6 foot 9 inches was it he said? And the male Scheerson is 7 feet tall? Well, I was thinking the same thing as the other guy who posted a reply already, I was just going to post a reply when I saw his, it was, " It appears to be a figurine "
I looked at my boys old wizard figurines and he has one that looks so close, if the picture had only been clearer I could have put the figurine in the same setting and it would have looked correct.
Also, I am qualified to wonder at Sopheruk's Psychological state but it would be very unethical to do so to anyone but him and then only if he requested it and signed forms.
We none of us have the right to do so without his direct permission. Under the DMA 2010 latest edition of Psychological do s and don't s.
I'm sure none of us would like to be Psychologically analyzed without our consent.
And the OP has already stated that he is a 52 year old Doctor/Teacher of Science and head MASTER. He also stated that he has been seeing these Humanoid/ET Entities for 30 years now but has only now come forward with it.
I suppose my one question to him that he will not answer is if he has ever been Hypnotized? And if he lives alone other than his 2, um, guests who are 4th dimensional beings from Venus.
Though I STILL cannot figure out why he continues to avoid showing us all Portia's lawn ornament as he said, " It is not a gnome, it is one of Portia's lawn Ornaments. " " Ok, I will get a close up of the lawn ornament."
But he keeps avoiding to do so.
If I had a lawn ornament, if someone wanted a close up of it I would give them a close up of it but that is just me. I can't speak for anyone else.
Oh! and that garbage can with the pink lid? They have them in 2 Cities in North Western Manitoba, Canada. Not the Southern part as far as I know.
Oh well, Today is Wednesday already, though only 107 am, I did not sleep all day or all night. To be honest, having my post removed because the OP though I , " Made a cleverly disguised threat. " It bothers me more than it should. I would never threaten anyone. I certainly would NOT tell them before hand if I was going to get whomever to do a check on him . It bothers me that this guy Sopheruk seems to have so much pull on ATS. And as I live in Canada and he supposedly lives in London or just 20 Kilometers from Essex, then honestly? Why or how could I be a threat? Especially being a less than 5 ft 2 in 110lb female? What could I really do? Or why?
But it is his seemingly ATS pull that bothers me most, for I had given 8 discrepancies in his entire posts from the OP, up to that point. I guess I should have written them down as I'm not going back through all the posts to find and be precise on them all over again.
Maybe it was his," I'm not of any Religion. " I stated he said that AFTER he had started quoting Judaism beliefs.
Is it because I asked why he was quoting, " Jewish. " Beliefs when he said he was of no religion, or is it that instead of saying Jewish I SHOULD have said Judaism? Or what did Des call it? Oh! Hebrew ism.
Are none of these words politically correct or something? Because I honestly did not see mention of that in the, " Reply Policies." I think I am too tired and in too much pain to bother thinking of this for at least a few hours...I think..depends if I'm able to sleep or not yet. I'm actually becoming more confuse as the more he replies to be honest as I believe there are now a few more added on to the already 8 discrepancies from his OP to his latest. But if he does live in the UK, then it will be 725 am already. Wonder if he has time to post more replies before he heads off to Summer School?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Sopheruk

Tell them in all due respect I would like to know their:

Rank

Number they will know what I mean by that trust me

Also what disclosure protocol they are under.

Also ask them if they were at the meeting couple weeks back . Again.... they will know what I am talking about.

Ask them for the Subject of the meeting

Who was at the meeting ?

What setting it was in color of the room and furniture

I will await your response and their answers shortly.

Again in great respect I am sorry to be so cautious but I must know more and match it to my information before I can say that your contacts have the best interests.

To ATS members until then be very very cautious with these beings, there are many out there who have not the best interests for the galactic citizens on this planet.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

Talking about: "I'm not on religion stuff":

Count "Jewish" kind of house styling in a "proposed" photo of he's lawn.
Count previous avatar: David's star
Count current avatar: Rabin?

What follows? OP pushing "Jewish" agenda?

With all respect OP, what's your belief?

P.S.: I'm not pushing my negative thoughts but this is the questions which comes to me.
edit on 2012.7.27 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7

I am sorry to say, to myself, and 3 others, AND blown up, as well as looked at by magnifying glasses as well as a jewelers glass, it looks like an old style telephone post with 2 facial masks, not even coloured, and a blue robe of Oriental or India make......but, it IS rather dark so I cannot say without a shadow of doubt that that is what is in the photo of," Portia. " But being honest, it does not look real to 4 of us here, so kind of a let down, but not really much of a surprise.....or did we ALL 4 of us need to bath and say, " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " 3 times first....oh, and now we are to be ready by 4pm UK time, 11 am my time? I thought you said 5pm UK time which would be 12 pm my time??? I'm soooo disappointed....
Yet it is no more than I expected....but what about the ' Portia ' lawn ornament, that is what I really wanted to see a close up of....or are the bath and chant required to fully see the lawn ornament also?,,,,,,

First of all, i need to get to the time thing
i have always said 5pm UK time, i once said 4pm, and that sentence was that an hour before (at 4pm), the world will be notified via a quick newsflash via radios and tv, that a must see world changing event will be on an hour from then. That is what i said, i never changed the time to 4pm.

Yes it is a real entity in the photo, the photo is taken from just above her ankle, to about her mid waist.
The photo isnt the best quality i admit as it was taken at night time, but i did take a couple more and will see if i can get them up when im back home later.

Not much over 24 hours to go, are YOU prepared for the event, and if so, how?

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

sopheruk believes he'll achieve fame by the worldwide broadcast of his Venusian guests. He is the sole contactee, and the only one that can communicate with them, through telepathy.

How wrong you are, i have stated again and again i am not the only one, there are many people within the UK and possibly abroad who have been contacted and had words of wisdom shared with them by these entities.

Second of all, fame? i have kept everything private, i have not contacted any newspapers to make anything sensational, we have refused, and i feel i need to state this again, we have refused to accept any payment or compensation from any news channels or any other source

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So she is female, and her name is Portia. Interesting.
Can you say thank you to Portia, please? I will try to take no time with her.
Which star does she and her friend come from?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join