It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by eletheia

ALSO>>>>he was requested for a close up of the 'duck' on said lawn a few times now

a/ Once again it is a levitational device, not a `duck`.
b/ What is your obsession with ducks

He has a secret obsession with the AFLAC duck

edit on 7/26/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

It does look like a duck or maybe a swan. Seriously, look at your picture again.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ALSO>>>>he was requested for a close up of the 'duck' on said lawn a few times now

a/ Once again it is a levitational device, not a `duck`.
b/ What is your obsession with ducks

MY obsession with *ducks* is...I don't think that really is a photo of your front lawn. Maybe one you found online,and took a pic of. In order for you to take a pic of the *duck*...you would need to be able to go and *pick it up*. Which, I don't think you can. Does that answer your question.....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi Sopheruk, Just a question about the upcoming broadcast on saturday. Has this broadcast on saturday been planned for a while? I work in the tv/film industry and I'm sincerely curious about how you have organised for a company to film the event. Do they know what they're filming and whats going to happen?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

As stated earlier, can not show their faces until the agreed time saturday, but i was given permission to take a photo that didnt involve face.

Taken in the last 20 minutes, Portia on the lawn - close up

edit - not sure why the time stamp on this is 4pm or something, but im in the UK and its past 10pm
edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

OH JEEZZZZZ where do i start ha ha ha ha ha ha this is class entertainment thankyou sopheruk

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guns82
Hi Sopheruk, Just a question about the upcoming broadcast on saturday. Has this broadcast on saturday been planned for a while? I work in the tv/film industry and I'm sincerely curious about how you have organised for a company to film the event. Do they know what they're filming and whats going to happen?

Only one company has been told, one we trust inside and out,
The others will only be contacted an hour before hand, which will dissolve any chance of `powers that be interfering` with the broadcast.

On a second note, ive answered many of your questions the last 6 hours, i will be going to bed soon as i have lessons to teach in the morning

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Can you ask my question real fast before hitting the rack?
This is something I've always felt, and the final episode of the new Battlestar Galactica kinda cemented it in for me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm curious as to where you are teaching? as all schools colleges and uni's have all

broken up for the summer break...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The others will only be contacted an hour before hand, which will dissolve any chance of `powers that be interfering` with the broadcast.

On a second note, ive answered many of your questions the last 6 hours, i will be going to bed soon as i have lessons to teach in the morning

WHAT LESSONS??????? all schools are finished for the summer pmsl, who you teaching? an now you`ve gone an told TPTB when all this is happening and how, so far from dissolving any chance of TPTB interfering you`ve gone and given your 7ft intergalactic lawn dwelling buddies whole game plan away on a silver plate ha ha ha

Nice pic of portias btw a see you got her better side

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Guess my reply to you on my obsession with ducks...pushed your buttons...huh.

Lookie here Folks...yes, it is...my FIFTH foeing/rivaled by the OP in this thread....

This is an automated U2U to let you know that sopheruk has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

I told him, I'm not cloning myself, no need to keep rivaling me....one time does it. But, when I say something he doesn't like...he foes me...again....

Bernard used to do that to me too...just sayin'

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I see your still going strong. I cant wait for the excuse when nothing
happens on saturday, because you know nothing will happen. What's
the excuse going to be? The powers that be somehow stopped the broadcast?
Not enough people believed? Our vibrations were too low?

I still dont know why you are doing this, but i can tell you for a
fact, that nothing will happen on saturday. The day will come
and go, you will vanish from the thread, and another thread
will come along claiming they are ET, in contact with ET, Is god, the
devil, a demon, an angel etc

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

As stated earlier, can not show their faces until the agreed time saturday, but i was given permission to take a photo that didnt involve face.

Taken in the last 20 minutes, Portia on the lawn - close up

This is one problem I have with this pic -- it does look like a frame, however, the size of it in pixels is just 473x186. Care to explain why it's so damn small? Can you link to something in a more decent size?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm curious as to where you are teaching? as all schools colleges and uni's have all

broken up for the summer break...

Not all the schools in the country, different schools finish at different dates.
The one i teach at breaks up friday for the summer. It is for children with special needs, hence i didnt find the amusement when people made jest at it earlier in the thread

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I assume it's a charter school; those go year round here in the states

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I live in N.Ireland where the teaching dates are a little different to the rest of the U.K but a few of my friends are teaching in England and their summer term has ended either yesterday,today or tomorrow depending on the school.

I used to do Tefl (Teaching English as a foreign language) in England during the summer time and a lot of high school and primary school teachers would do this job with us in the summer for a bit of extra money.

So it is plausable that he could still be teaching.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Care to comment on the strange dimensions of the photograph you posted?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here are a few questions from me to you so I can validate for myself if you are truly trying to convey truth.

Humanoids?

What is a humanoid anyway?

What planet are they from?

Are they Arcturians?

Do they love Jesus? ( thats a serious question btw)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Why do you find it odd the picture is small?

Maybe he has his camera set on the smallest setting?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I live in N.Ireland where the teaching dates are a little different to the rest of the U.K but a few of my friends are teaching in England and their summer term has ended either yesterday,today or tomorrow depending on the school.

I used to do Tefl (Teaching English as a foreign language) in England during the summer time and a lot of high school and primary school teachers would do this job with us in the summer for a bit of extra money.

So it is plausable that he could still be teaching.

Thanks for backing me up.

I would also add i do understand how it may seem bizarre, considering in the U.S schools broke up anything up to 2 months ago

Blessings and peace to you

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

For the time i've spent on this i hope it's going to be a bit more imaginative than the usual

>>TPTB

>>Vibrations

>>Unbelievers

>>And his very own "The unwashed"
Hope he's copy righted that one

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join