It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sorry to say...but, the supposed pic of Portia, looks like a cropped pic of a Catholic holy card, of the virgin Mary. The hands give it away.....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

No it is the fact the nature of my questions and the subject at hand.
This is why I wanted to see the reply his 2 intergalactic friends would give.
Which is why I said:

Again in great respect I am sorry to be so cautious but I must know more and match it to my information before I can say that your contacts have the best interests.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

To ATS members until then be very very cautious with these beings, there are many out there who have not the best interests for the galactic citizens on this planet.

Cause if people that are aware would know most intergalactic citizens follow protocols when they come in contact with Earth citizens.

This is why I set a certain pattern of questions to evaluate what this fuss was all about. However, for him ignoring it completely just makes my suspicions even more solid.

Long ago roughly last year in my meditation I was told:

Beware of those who bring false gifts

Also after reading further in depth you are right this is a ritual of sort for the repeat of 3 is not required. Real cosmic beings will never ask for such ritual/procedure.

This is a list of some of the procedures the so called ET's go through when contacting us. I find it silly that we call them ET's . However, I am guided not to say too much it is better left as a surprise

1. Small Nudges that raise your awareness level.

2. First contact would be hints with getting your attention like ufo sightings, supernatural phenomenons of none violent nature.

3. Dream meetings even though dreams are completely different to what we were taught in our life on Earth.

4. Flashes.... well not really flashes more of remote viewing type of contact.

5. Telepathic contact.

6. Physical contact is allowed once it is approved.

etc.

Anyway I have to say this: Always when in contact of any kind ask the following

Name:

Origin:

Protocol Number:

Subject of visit:

It is a rule that is governed and the only ones that do not answer are the ones that have something to hide. If they do not answer or show the answer ask them to leave politely.

There goes my ranting I already revealed too much hope I won't get a talking to

Anyway have a great one and remember no matter how messed up things get down here the good guys will always win.

Crazy ranting guy away !!!!

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Simply Magic that is why ^_^

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Are they really planning a kind of disclosure for the olympics?

Funny thing about Venus, it always has a bad rap, in the sense of luciferian information. But when i turned blue on me, and kept disappearing and reappearing, it felt really high frequency and good feeling.

But its just, I don't have to trust anything, we're supposed to be "As wise as serpents and as innocent as doves", that means not hand our trust out like that. Love everyone, but not necessarily trust everyone.

The pics can't decipher any of it, though there is something about the robe. My experiences didn't involve robes but some ETs do wear them from what a friend has said.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

My experiences involve those who can enter our dimensional channel, though not necessarily from our channel/frequency, but operate out of it as needed, the hero's are expanded consciousness, and yet not only is trust not expected, but also, you never ever have to say 3 things for them to appear. In fact, they have your number, your cordinates, its not like you have theirs, lol.

Most experiences, especially abductees, share that it doesnt matter where they go, hide, even motel rooms and they still get taken. They have your number, but don't normally hand out theirs, however its not saying anything. There is alot of protocol and things have be approved. Its renegades who do things on their own, and otherwise teamwork.

They don't just do it with nudges. It depends on the method, timing. They often just show up as sitings first, which is all you remember consciously. And they are not like our military, though have protocol. Its not like our ranks. Its more just, ask them to identify.

The most important thing is to raise frequency, love and detox pineal and pituatary and keep striving to improve your personal relationships and see the world to the things that really matter, helping those in need. Because its a frequency match, ufology is a frequency match and often acts as a mirror. And I'm not even talking about the true negatives.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello to everyone....I just have one question.
Didn't the OP state near the beginning of this thread, that the 'beings' wore leather garments?
The pictures of Portia don't look like leather....
Sorry, long thread....I may be confused, but I'm going back through to see if I can find that.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Hello to everyone....I just have one question.
Didn't the OP state near the beginning of this thread, that the 'beings' wore leather garments?
The pictures of Portia don't look like leather....
Sorry, long thread....I may be confused, but I'm going back through to see if I can find that.
jacygirl

Hello there dragon rider

What color is your dragon ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Kinda like this:

I can see it, with a different card and other effects used.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Are they really planning a kind of disclosure for the olympics?

Funny thing about Venus, it always has a bad rap, in the sense of luciferian information. But when i turned blue on me, and kept disappearing and reappearing, it felt really high frequency and good feeling.

But its just, I don't have to trust anything, we're supposed to be "As wise as serpents and as innocent as doves", that means not hand our trust out like that. Love everyone, but not necessarily trust everyone.

The pics can't decipher any of it, though there is something about the robe. My experiences didn't involve robes but some ETs do wear them from what a friend has said.

If they are it will be a false disclosure like a giant false flag.

The fact at hand is that when real disclosure happens people will know it I do not know how to explain it better but basically rephrasing someone who told me "They will know !!! Just simply know!!!"

But disclosure will happen soon enough the children can throw a limited amount of hissy fits before the adults have to step in and calm them down. Typical Elites like children they are

Also people need to stop blaming Earth for natural destruction she would never harm her brothers/sisters. Much to learn all of us do much indeed I hope this school will be over soon

Isn't it time for graduation by the way ? We are entering the shift are we not

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Not 'dragon rider'.....that's Mother of Dragons from the HBO Game of Thrones...and she has 3. (I guess you don't get HBO in Heaven, lol)!
Anyways...you shouldn't be flirting with me on such a serious thread (I saw that wink)! You should be saying, "Why yes....he DID say they wore leather!"
(Sorry everyone.....just trying to keep it light!)
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Yes, that was my first impression when the OP posted his *cropped* Portia pic. Being raised in a hard core Catholic family...I had holy cards, like other kids had baseball cards....

The Virgin Mary is often depicted with her hands about waist level, hands open and levitating off the ground. Don't know why the artists back then liked to portray her as floating, but they did.

Plus, his pic, looks more like a low resolution print, not a photograph.

Des

edit on 27-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Gotcha. I was raised the same way, so it clicked once you mentioned that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

STAR for you

Last post page three >>>>"They wear leather garments and do not have 'human needs'"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Not 'dragon rider'.....that's Mother of Dragons from the HBO Game of Thrones...and she has 3. (I guess you don't get HBO in Heaven, lol)!
Anyways...you shouldn't be flirting with me on such a serious thread (I saw that wink)! You should be saying, "Why yes....he DID say they wore leather!"
(Sorry everyone.....just trying to keep it light!)
jacygirl

Sweet potatoes I didnt mean it like that

I guess I phrased it wrong thus I apologize

But anyway you are correct he did state that they wore leather

I shall stop my off topic ranting and retreat back to my meditation

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

, "Why yes....he DID say they wore leather!"

They have leather garments on yes, but wear long robes over the garments. I dont see where there has been a contradiction

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I know, was told by a very positive man, who guards the female technicians who do the checkups. when they do that, the men are in a kind of transformer looking armor, and flashes go down this face viser, as he flashed a white light down and then semi appeared. He said, to put the children first, and that he was a father too. He shared what visiting his planet or world would be like as he knew I really liked him, he was a hero and loved him, not in a selfish way, brother. But other experiences. And that in order for that to happen I had to go home first, first get past earth realm and this existence and only once home, then I could be shown more. Also he explained disclosure of any kind. Extreme poverty is the example of earth in the cosmos, Africa. Starving children. Wars.

If and when real disclosure occurs, this would be complete change of our control institutes, no banks, no money, everyone has homes and equality, no slaves, definitely no microchips, healing all, high education. Everyone from tyranny.

So if disclosure happens but there is authority, heirachies, inequality, scarsity not abundance, NWO an one world govenrment fascism (all ETs live like this), high tech fascism with inequality and control, wars, fighting, that is not disclosure. That is the wrong side, hang low and keep waiting.

True disclosure would also be downloads of information, an awakening of people, the veil would lift so they would remember more. Religions would crumple, but spiritual growth and yet individual progress, would still happen. Telepathy, natural. Caretaking the planet, nature, free energy, no harm.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Ohh...thank you! I was still searching for it....(you would think they would have evolved beyond wearing dead animals wouldn't you?)

Sweet potatoes? My favourite! (I was only joking, sorry....not upset at all)!
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

They have leather garments on yes, but wear long robes over the garments. I dont see where there has been a contradiction

Sporting a new avy of your hero, I see. Are you having fun today...I am....

Let's go for foe number 6, shall we. I still think you may be Bernard. I did some searching on your neck of the woods, and found some info on a character by the name of Shaun William Ryder, aka X, (born 23 August 1962 in Salford, ... where he believes there is a wormhole that cuts through space and time. Would you by any chance be him. He is planning on having his own reality tv show on UFO's next year.

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I know, was told by a very positive man, who guards the female technicians who do the checkups. when they do that, the men are in a kind of transformer looking armor, and flashes go down this face viser, as he flashed a white light down and then semi appeared. He said, to put the children first, and that he was a father too. He shared what visiting his planet or world would be like as he knew I really liked him, he was a hero and loved him, not in a selfish way, brother. But other experiences. And that in order for that to happen I had to go home first, first get past earth realm and this existence and only once home, then I could be shown more. Also he explained disclosure of any kind. Extreme poverty is the example of earth in the cosmos, Africa. Starving children. Wars.

If and when real disclosure occurs, this would be complete change of our control institutes, no banks, no money, everyone has homes and equality, no slaves, definitely no microchips, healing all, high education. Everyone from tyranny.

So if disclosure happens but there is authority, heirachies, inequality, scarsity not abundance, NWO an one world govenrment fascism (all ETs live like this), high tech fascism with inequality and control, wars, fighting, that is not disclosure. That is the wrong side, hang low and keep waiting.

True disclosure would also be downloads of information, an awakening of people, the veil would lift so they would remember more. Religions would crumple, but spiritual growth and yet individual progress, would still happen. Telepathy, natural. Caretaking the planet, nature, free energy, no harm.

You got it correct
#nods head#

I wish there was a head nodding emote

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by sopheruk

Sporting a new avy of your hero, I see. Are you having fun today...I am....

Let's go for foe number 6, shall we. I still think you may be Bernard. I did some searching on your neck of the woods, and found some info on a character by the name of Shaun William Ryder, aka X, (born 23 August 1962 in Salford, ... where he believes there is a wormhole that cuts through space and time. Would you by any chance be him. He is planning on having his own reality tv show on UFO's next year.

Des

Admin can do an i.p check i assure you i am not in Salford or the North of England, i am nearish London (45 minutes train approximately)

My name is Leibel D. Sopher

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do they literally wear skins under their robes? Or is it a different type of fabric. For example, even the form fitting uniforms that look uncomfortable feel very light and flexible and comfortable, when I was wondering, instantly was in one. Im not sure about the transformer armor type suit. Otherwise they use a kind of silken but not animal fabric that its not our fabric. Its light weight too, but very protective layer, seems to counter magnetism.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join