It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Wow!
that vid is pretty interesting; how people just conformed. Ya you may be on to something about sopheruk's intentions...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm really not good at deciphering time zones - soooo can someone tell me when i'm supposed to tune in based on Eastern Standard Time?

Not so sure about doing the chanting - kinda creepy - I'll try to bathe, but I really had significant plans to put up peaches for the winter....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sopheruk,
I have just a few questions for now. Why is it at this time they are making their presence known to the world and not any other time in the past? Does the prophecy written in the book of Revelations have anythin to do with this broadcast on Saturday? Can you tell us exactly how to pronounce the words that are needed to be said before the broadcast? If this is to be broadcasted around the world, and only the select few that chant the words and take the cleansing bath will be the only ones to see them, will their message even make an impact? You have asked a few times on this forum, "What have You done to prepare?" Besides the chant and bath is there anything else we need to do to prepare for the event? If there isn't, then why are you asking "What have YOU done to prepare?"? Why are these humanoids in need of your assistance?

Can you answer any of these questions?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by AshleyD
OP, what will you do when this does not come to pass?

Will you acknowledge this as a hoax?

Bigger question is what is his contacts agenda ?

Also little bit off topic but..... What are your thoughts on the whole rings missile systems at the games? I mean honestly it is a bit too much of a over kill
Are they trying to shoot some crafts with those bad boys

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

You mean these?

Quite simply they are going to try their best to knock the crafts down, claiming they are `advanced russian drones`, it will NOT work

Well it wouldn't work if they were our real brothers and sisters who do want to come in. But who knows if its all staged.

I want them to come in and think everyone should send serious SOS up to all that is Goodness and Love, that does not charge for help, to help, and especially everyone to report for duty to help others, and to try to do the work they came to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

It's how multi-level marketing (MLM) works and you'll see it everywhere when people have an agenda. Basically, the people at the top know what their selling is crap (usually beauty products), and they get a group of "actors" to continually say the same great (untrue) things about the product until they're recruited enough gullible sales people to buy the product directly from them (these people are pitched on the loads of money they'll make). It's like a pyramid scheme with more players at the top taking the wages off the people at the bottom. The US Federal Government advises its citizens to avoid MLM schemes.

Look it up: en.wikipedia.org...

Couple MLM-type behavior with the Solomon Asch Conformity Experiment and you get a powerful tool to convince people of pretty much anything (politics works like this too and the mega-church preachers).
edit on 27-7-2012 by Jason88 because: added thought

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse, a lousy piece of fiction that has been outed for some time now still being told or that there are a good number of ATSers who are believing this crap. It's one thing to write some good sci fi, it's quite another to make up something so bad that the Sci Fi (SyFy) channel wouldn't even make a movie out of it. I should really send this thread to a tv network.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I find the OP to be very cold and not completely here. There's questions that he's ignoring over and over again no matter how many times they're asked.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sopheruk

What you're describing on the food matches many accounts, though may eat a bite of protein too, but their diets are different, food intake, frequency of meals, their bodies utilize all the nutrients, there is no waste system and that is one thing I can't wait to say goodbye to, going to the washroom, so incredibly repulsive.

They can create what they need, elements without harming anything. And that is low tech really, as far as high tech goes.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You hit the nail right on the head
You are a very enlightened individual
Blessings to you and your entire family

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WOW page 29

And STILL no reply to the question from 'the magicians apprentice'

And STILL no close up photo of the levitation 'thingy'

But hey tomorrow.....he's putting on the biggest one man 'show' on earth -

bigger than the Olympics!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
I'm really not good at deciphering time zones - soooo can someone tell me when i'm supposed to tune in based on Eastern Standard Time?

Not so sure about doing the chanting - kinda creepy - I'll try to bathe, but I really had significant plans to put up peaches for the winter....

5pm Uk time would be 7pm in Israel, miday in New York, i am not too familiar with other time zones

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

Hello! I'm not sure that everyone is actually 'believing' this though....
Many people would like to believe that somewhere somehow benevolent entities are going to intervene before the human race blows itself to smithereens....
We really can't blame the OP either.....WE are the ones feeding this story, and keeping it alive.
I think a lot of us just want to see how this ends (and most of us are not likely to watch tomorrow).
If it's all bs.....well, we had fun, didn't we? (lol)
If it's true....then we have bragging rights about being some of the first to know.
Either way, the clock is ticking.....and soon we will know for sure.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Sopheruk,
I have just a few questions for now. Why is it at this time they are making their presence known to the world and not any other time in the past? Does the prophecy written in the book of Revelations have anythin to do with this broadcast on Saturday? Can you tell us exactly how to pronounce the words that are needed to be said before the broadcast? If this is to be broadcasted around the world, and only the select few that chant the words and take the cleansing bath will be the only ones to see them, will their message even make an impact? You have asked a few times on this forum, "What have You done to prepare?" Besides the chant and bath is there anything else we need to do to prepare for the event? If there isn't, then why are you asking "What have YOU done to prepare?"? Why are these humanoids in need of your assistance?

Can you answer any of these questions?

I will answer your questions

a/Why now? simply because without Their help, humanity will not be able to survive. Yes they will not do all the work for us, but this will be the first step.

b/ It is all in the scriptures, yes.

c/ Pronunciation: Hashem - `hah shem` Ad Mosai - `add moss ai`

d/ Once again an hour before this occurs, the tv stations and radio stations around the world will get a reminder that everyone must tune in an hour from then. Those who havent prepared will only see a light.

e/ Prepare both mentally and physically, the immersing oneself in water, and chanting the words is only physical, the spiritual aspect is cleansing ones` minds, and putting aside all the filth and materiality of the modern day world for just a few hours.

Hope this answered your questions

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I'll be watching the Olympics and drinking beer tomorrow, so if something happens at 12PM EDT the first thing I'll do is hit the bathroom and throw up - then I'll visit ATS and make the biggest apology to SopherUK that I can possibly muster.

And yeah, we're all complicit in giving this thread legs, but you're right - it's been fun.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Very true, heck, this is why I'm still on this thread too! Winter (Saturday) is coming for the OP, when he is outed as a fraud I suggest he "take the black" and go to the Wall and stand guard as the Night's Watch. And you know what? He can take his imaginary friends along with him too! Tomorrow should be one helluva raging letdown for those who believe in this person's truthfulness.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Can you please answer my question as to why you would do a live broadcast when they are going to appear on the every tv and radio also how will they prove they are real aliens?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

lol...."Off to the Wall with ye....!!"
Oh my....can you imagine being put in the position of actually knowing that something like this was going to happen though? I don't think it would be a very comfortable position....

I personally would probably be huddled in a corner somewhere, not posting on here. You would definitely question your own sanity.....
Stay tuned folks, it's a wild ride fer sure!
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
how will they prove they are real aliens?

They will take levitate and topple trees using their minds, this will proove it, i would suggest you re-read my earlier posts where i explained this in great detail.

Blessings to you

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Notice who he's communicating with - those who are taken in by his 'fiction' and those

who are sympathic with his views.

Makes you think - two 7 footers in your garden and neighbourhood dressed like someone

out of a Harry Potter movie ....and NO ONE not one person blinks an eye

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Would it then be safe to say, what is being asked, cleansing I understand, water connects us to the energy grid as well, and contact is quite common, the telepathic kind, simply doing dishes,or the bath. They quite easily send a message in. But, its the Hebrew I'm most concerned about.

However, its seems to me, this is akin to (using a more ancient language) sending up an SOS, which is what I've been trying to find, I know I have an SOS in me, and have been trying to send one out frequently, "come in now, they're hurting humans" of course its also all creatures great and small they are hurting as well, anything that feels pain.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Would it then be safe to say, what is being asked, cleansing I understand, water connects us to the energy grid as well, and contact is quite common, the telepathic kind, simply doing dishes,or the bath. They quite easily send a message in. But, its the Hebrew I'm most concerned about.

However, its seems to me, this is akin to (using a more ancient language) sending up an SOS, which is what I've been trying to find, I know I have an SOS in me, and have been trying to send one out frequently, "come in now, they're hurting humans" of course its also all creatures great and small they are hurting as well, anything that feels pain.

Friend, dont fear, because the bathing will cleanse all worries, i suggest you do it a second time, to fully cleanse.
Also, tell your loved ones, tell your friends that tomorrow will be the day humanity finally gets the kickstart it has needed for a long time.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for you my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join