It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by sopheruk

So she is female, and her name is Portia. Interesting.
Can you say thank you to Portia, please? I will try to take no time with her.
Which star does she and her friend come from?

Yes Portia is the female.
She originates from Venus.

Also many people have speculated over my gender, i am male.

My name is Dr Leibel D Sopher

edit: will be free from about 4pm this afternoon, very busy now
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

In fairness, I believe he stated "Portia" stands 6'4". Portia's buddy Meeberschooovin' or whatever is the one who measures a whopping 7'.
edit on 27-7-2012 by EarlyDurban because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If the light was bad in the garden, why didnt you take the photo inside? Why is it when people take these kind of photos, they are always bad. I know you are most prob annoyed with the hate you are getting on this thread, but you have to understand. You should not be saying stuff like "when it happens, the non believers should hang their heads in shame" You should be completly sympathetic to the non believers, who have had to deal with these threads all the time on ATS. You should understand that of course people are not going to believe it until they see it, why should they?

I have been into the ufo subject for over 20 years now. I believe that some ufo cases defy explanation, and need further investigation. I would love you to be telling the truth, more than anything. This world is such a messed up and horrible place, i would like nothing better than to make ET contact with an advanced race that will help us.

This is why this thread makes me angry. This is why we have posters on here who will blindly believe this, without evidence. I know nothing is going to happen on saturday. I believe you already have your excuse. Its just a shame people like you have to do this, when your time could be spent actually looking at the ufo cases that defy explanation.

Like i said before, i dont know why you are doing this, there could be a number of reasons. If you are right, and something happens, then i will be the first person to say sorry for doubting you. I dont let arragonce or ignorence get in the way of my views. But like the hundreds of people before you who have made the same threads, i know nothing will happen.

Life will go on, and next week, another person will be making a thread claiming amazing things, that come to nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

yes ThankQ...I am more than prepared as I want to see who is right, my friend or yours.....thank you for replying....I would still like to see a close picture of Portia's lawn ornament though if you would not mind....

Blessings to you also.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sopheruk,

I have just a few questions for now. Why is it at this time they are making their presence known to the world and not any other time in the past? Does the prophecy written in the book of Revelations have anythin to do with this broadcast on Saturday? Can you tell us exactly how to pronounce the words that are needed to be said before the broadcast? If this is to be broadcasted around the world, and only the select few that chant the words and take the cleansing bath will be the only ones to see them, will their message even make an impact? You have asked a few times on this forum, "What have You done to prepare?" Besides the chant and bath is there anything else we need to do to prepare for the event? If there isn't, then why are you asking "What have YOU done to prepare?"? Why are these humanoids in need of your assistance?

I'll wait for your answers, then I will ask a few for the humanoids.

Have a great day,

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I could be wrong....but i am sure somewhere in the thread he says he is a Dr. in psychology

If this is true he should know and understand that there was bound to be 'doubters' and

'skeptics' on the thread. ( i notice his other threads have gained no momentum?)

If it is indeed true that he is a Dr in psychology....he is probably playing 'mind games' with us

to see just 'how far he can push the envelope!'

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Jay-morris

I could be wrong....but i am sure somewhere in the thread he says he is a Dr. in psychology

Just a quick note as i am extremely busy right now
no, i did not say psychology, sorry to dissapoint.

I will be on and free to speak/ answer any questions around 4 or 5ish

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
24 pages Bernard....thats a record for you i think.

Normally you are banned before it gets this long and stupid. So the black choppers never got you and your uncle/grandad then??

This reeks of Bernard and his bs.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Does you signature mean to think good and all will be good? Just wondering.

Are you jewish? Not that it matters... :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Normally you are banned before it gets this long and stupid. So the black choppers never got you and your uncle/grandad then??

You are just so sweet this morning! Hope you have a great day with such a sweet attitude. Maybe you can spread more love in more threads and to all of your loved ones too. :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

You are just so sweet this morning! Hope you have a great day with such a sweet attitude. Maybe you can spread more love in more threads and to all of your loved ones too. :-)

When you have seen as much bs as myself, it becomes boring very quickly.
To any one with an ounce of common sense, its Bernard and his bs tales....AGAIN!

You may never have met Bernard here before, but he is a prolific hoaxer/nut job. As i say, it reeks of Bernard. The dodgy pics, the crazy lies (Advanced entities taking over every tv channel in the world)

Come saturday when nothing happens, i hope the op gets banned AGAIN. The guy has nothing better to do than fill the ignoramus's minds with more bs and fantasy.

A simple check of their name proves it bs. But no doubt you are too lazy to check

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Photo looks like a cropped pic of a bog standard World of Warcraft robe and just as cartoony.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sopheruk....You say the photo of Portia's lower half was taken outside...well IF it was

it wasn't taken on the lawn that you say was your front garden. The ground on the photo

dosen't look like the long grass that we saw on your first photo's ( you know the photo

with the duck on
)

Does Portia have feet? as the garment appears to be touching the ground with no signs of

toes (or hoves) ?...Most long garments clear the ground by an inch or two, so could she

be hovering?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Sopheruk....You say the photo of Portia's lower half was taken outside...well IF it was

it wasn't taken on the lawn that you say was your front garden. The ground on the photo

dosen't look like the long grass that we saw on your first photo's ( you know the photo

with the duck on
)

Does Portia have feet? as the garment appears to be touching the ground with no signs of

toes (or hoves) ?...Most long garments clear the ground by an inch or two, so could she

be hovering?

Hello, and yes the pic was not taken from the direct base of the ground up, it was taken around a foot upwards, hence you only see the top of the grass, and yes she is floating just above the ground, the reason you dont see the device (not a duck, its a DEVICE), is because she is holding it, as i have said throughout the thread it is a levitational device.

Have you prepared for tomorrow, my friend, and how?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Im guessing OP is a 22 year old guy from Stockton On Tees....or Bernard is really Benjamin.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Good Morning, um, afternoon Dr. Sopher I did mention you said you were Head MASTER emphasizing the word Master which is masculine, as a female would be called Head Mistress.
I also mentioned that you said the Entities/ E.T Humanoids were 4th dimensional and from Venus. One has to go over questions you have already replied to or given information on that is consistent just to get to a, " New Post."

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention how I am prepared. Well, my boy & I. He will bath after work today and I will bath at mid-night Central Canadian time as it IS Friday and most of the Hot water in this apartment complex will be rather cool after everyone has there morning showers & after work showers or baths.
I & my boy as well as a few friends of his he will bath at home before coming by will all chant Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai 3 times.. I do not know about the others but I will be wearing my traditional white robe for this, " Event."
We will be sure to have on both televisions & both radios, making sure they are functioning properly when the hour comes.
But I must say, 2 of my Son's friends believe you 100% and will be here along with 2 others to see & hear this event. The 2 who actually hold what you have to say in high regard are so sure it is, " The Time. " There words.
I really hope for their sakes you are being true as I'm quite positive those 2 boys will probably do something as dramatic as freak out to possible suicide over the matter and I truly do not wish to see them go over the edge like that but they DO have the mind frame to do 1 or both of those so forgive me if I am trying to protect their youthful sanity by playing this down, though they also believe that if they fast 12 hours before Saturday's event, it will somehow help.
But all of these boys though young adults, (Barely ). say they NEED this, and the TIME is in correlation to other stuff they have read. I am meaning 2 of the 5 boys that will be here .
Also, this evening here, they are all going to give the entire place a very thorough cleaning as well While I DO appreciate that, I feel rather insulted as this already is very clean lol!
One is even bringing his mini television coloured of course, just to make sure he does not miss this, " Momentous Event."
Though they are considered to all be adults, I feel they are somewhat naive so again, I am wishing you do not let these boys down. I would dislike for them to lose any sanity they have or become jaded with the world. over this.
I also do not wish the 2 to do anything drastic if this does not how they expect it to be from your OP all the way up to, " The Event. "
That is what the 2 boys are calling it yes.
Plus, 1 is Roman Catholic and believes the Theological aspect of Portia being Hope and guider of the, " Lord."
1 is Jewish, and has ' Total ' faith that you are a messenger.
2 are Chilean, and believe it to be a, " Time of New Age, New World, & the resurrection of, " Christ." Again.
Oh yes, they may be a boy from Africa that also will come by with the Roman Catholic boy, his English is perfect though so I'm sure he will understand everything.
Then there is my boy of my blood & myself. Though he is 1 of the 3 adopted boys, he is the only one of my blood as His Grand-Father is my Uncle. His Grand-Father is from Ireland, my Aunt from Austria Nevertheless, he IS my blood and I do not want to see him upset either though he would not be as affected as the others should this turn out to be virtually nothing. But he is guessing that will bring on the old saying, " And the weak shall inherit the world. "
Children!
I've no idea where they get all these ides.
So that is how I will be prepared and waiting....I would prefer to be in an underground shelter for this instead as I believe it has the possibility of creating WW 3 if if, " This Event takes place as you say, but then again I do not fear the other side as I have already been there once.
I'm not joking about this....

Again, Blessings and Pas Robi Starry

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I got no hits on the name, but I'll admit I didn't deep dive into university sites simply because I know it's a waste of time.

I don't know why I got involved in this thread; I think to call out an easier hoaxer (Bernard-ish), but there's something about SopherUK's tall tail that has me hooked. Not in the irrational sense (like it will actually happen), but more like I want to understand why someone would spend their energy on fantastical lies.

The only thing I can reason is this person enjoys messing with people - and it worked on me when I got angry a few pages back. I don't know why it worked because I'm rational in life and on the webs (at least I think I am); maybe it's these Colorado shootings, the evil I fear will happen during the Olympics, these negative ads from US politicians... I don't know why I'm off, but somehow SopherUK tapped into something with his timing which made this thread a bit more annoying than usual.

Anyways, good luck SopherUK. In the end, let us know why you do this, but I doubt you will.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't know if this helps anyone or if this has been said, just got to work and that picture was still gnawing at me. Well I dragged and dropped the Portia picture into the google search bar and got some weird images. Look for ya'lls selves. Don't know what I am looking at

Some pictures are from Fatal Frame, some are of random people's faces in the dark, then the Star of David.
edit on 27-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I didn't fully doubt his story until you pointed that out. That is what did it for me, right there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Because i have had people saying it looks like a cut out or animation, i am including another photo taken last night, this time you can just make out Portia`s hands!

This photo was taken from my door at futher distance than the other photo

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join