It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by sopheruk

Here are a few questions from me to you so I can validate for myself if you are truly trying to convey truth.

Humanoids?

What is a humanoid anyway?

What planet are they from?

Are they Arcturians?

Do they love Jesus? ( thats a serious question btw)

----------------

Humanoids - Entities who are human in appearance

Schneerson and Portia, are from Venus

Christ was many of the spiritual entities who came down to earth and took on a human vessel, to help mankind evolve

---

I hope this answers your questions

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It does, thank you.

One more... Lol....Ok maybe two :-)

What do they do on Venus ? What is their daily living consist of and why are they here?

Oh, btw I applaud you for being a teacher to special needs children. They deserve good teachers who understand their special gifts and abilities! :-)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

We have no such thing as charter schools in the uk. av followed this thread mainly because of the laughs av got from it but now children with special needs?????? not as humorous now, gone a bit weird, ma friend works in the uk with children with special needs they dont have different holidays, why would they and if your assisting children with special needs thats a lot different than teaching them whatever it is sopheruk is teaching them. IMO jokes wearing thin now this is a bit OTT considering its meant to be about OP living with humanoid aliens think al unsubscribe to this now.

Peace see yer sunday

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So what do I have to do so I can see these aliens now?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Soper, early on in the thread I recall you stating you were a Dr.? Are you a Dr.,or a teacher with a doctorate? Just curious. Very entertaining thread if nothing else.......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarlyDurban

Soper, early on in the thread I recall you stating you were a Dr.? Are you a Dr.,or a teacher with a doctorate? Just curious. Very entertaining thread if nothing else.......

I am a qualified doctor but i teach and have done for many years.

It is 23.30 pm i am going to sleep. Goodnight and blessings to all of you

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hmmm...just wondering what my own Dr.would say if at an appointment i was to

tell her that i was entertaining Venusians in my front garden! or even in my VERY

secluded back garden
would she

a) write me a perscription for meditacion ?

b) make me a appointment to see a psychiarist?

c) or phone for the men in white jackets to take me away? ...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I told my psych at the veterans clinic I believed, then later on in the session he asked me if anyone was concerned with my obsession lol

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Still, a further question, what does creativity play in our existence. I would genuinely like to know your thoughts on this

Ta

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

please don't ignore my message, as I consider it important. see you on sat hopefully

edit on 26/7/2012 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Ya! Was actually going to call him, " Mod or ex-Mod Bernard. " But figured I'd receive a total ban. I haven't yet far as I know but it would seem I, like yourself, do not really know much in regards to that even though I've read the guide lines a few times, I can't even get one of my Avatars or even a background up! lol.
Yes, My middle boy & I also have been on for a year now also but I only start commenting last week

I read the policies, rules, etc...yet do not see that as a real honest threat anywhere.
All I said was, " I COULD get a couple friends. " Not I would, & it would take me to long to figure that out lol!
But I was just reading another site about an Actor who said his private Mountain side home was found by Google! lol
It's all just too funny really..and you're right....Des does have good taste

I really like her personality on line, as I don't believe I know her personally, but she seems to always know the right things to say and how to say them....She should totally be a Mod...that is as long as mods can still do replies and posts like she does. I also think the dude with the Clint Eastwood photo is a really cool dude as well, his replies are always, " Trying to see the best in people." But I feel like I actually debunked Sopheruk when I pointed out ALL the holes I found in his post and replies since his OP. Oh, and Way Above Top Secret is wicked awesome! But sadly, before getting into that site too much, I really want to see the way this turns out haha! That really is sad huh?

Thank you for stating what I was thinking...I owe you one

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You mentioned in an earlier post, " Just wait and see what happens an hour after the MSM." Now you say, " Are you ready yet? The world will change as we no it. " Gee, kind of sounds ominous, almost, " Threatening." But I'm not worried
My own E.T friends have told me this is going to be fraudulent like bringing in the so called," False Prophet....lol
Still want to see a picture of ' Portia's' lawn ornament though.....it kind of looks a bit like a mushroom of sorts.......the house picture looks like one in Northern Manitoba, Canda's Cities though, to be honest...so I think you are safe.......lol
Although others may not feel so, um...kindly to yet another " Prophesy. But hey...please do not see that as a threat from me...it again, is not...

But hey! Best of luck to you Mr. Headmaster of 3o years

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

This is 100% truth...in my, " Encyclopedia of Daemon names." The one a top female Author of this kind of stuff and I use on research, as it is not just names but also how to call them forth, ~ " Place 3-5 black or dark blue candles around your bath, while in your bath, recite these words 3 times, " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " To call forth the chosen false prophets from the other realms though they will not be able to remain long, and you may not see them, you will feel them It takes a mass too large for any one person to have them around longer and visable. Please do this with extreme caution." ~ Ok, now I'm a bit freaked lol Really!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
As promised, the announcement.

At 5pm UK time this saturday (which is miday New York time), i will have a satelite link up broadcast where Schneerson and Portia will appear and answer any questions for ten minutes.
Media are welcome to come and film it but we will not accept payment in any shape or form.
We will only speak to media about location,from saturday morning first thing, not before (we are very eager to not give any powers that be time to sabotage the event.)
We will not be using youtube it will be a private link up stream, free to view and air - this is being done to prevent people from getting the broadcast cancelled. The stream will not require a download of a plugin or registration or anything like that.

In answer to a previous person who said `you wont show us the 7 foot in height that they are`, yes they will, and their craft will be shown too.

The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body.
The above steps are essential
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

So when do I have to say these names 3 times like why I'm bathing or just anytime before the show?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I am sorry to say, to myself, and 3 others, AND blown up, as well as looked at by magnifying glasses as well as a jewelers glass, it looks like an old style telephone post with 2 facial masks, not even coloured, and a blue robe of Oriental or India make......but, it IS rather dark so I cannot say without a shadow of doubt that that is what is in the photo of," Portia. " But being honest, it does not look real to 4 of us here, so kind of a let down, but not really much of a surprise.....or did we ALL 4 of us need to bath and say, " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " 3 times first....oh, and now we are to be ready by 4pm UK time, 11 am my time? I thought you said 5pm UK time which would be 12 pm my time??? I'm soooo disappointed....
Yet it is no more than I expected....but what about the ' Portia ' lawn ornament, that is what I really wanted to see a close up of....or are the bath and chant required to fully see the lawn ornament also?,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank You Des, for keeping things real in this thread. I sincerely appreciate that. (I've been lurking here since it's inception, and I'm going to go out on a limb here.)

Our OP is delusional. You may decide for yourself the depth of his delusion:

Source for below quotes.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

sopheruk believes he'll achieve fame by the worldwide broadcast of his Venusian guests. He is the sole contactee, and the only one that can communicate with them, through telepathy.

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

In this case, sopheruk has Extraterrestrial friends. He believes he is the only one capable of communicating with them. They are embodied within his own mind, and he is the sole source of conversation with them. Nobody else can make contact with them, and he remains the sole conduit for communication. I think I emphasized that point enough.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Religious content, check. Special message from Alien Friends, Coming up. Or not.

People with delusions react adversely to opposition to their beliefs. It really depends on how integrated they are with society, or how far they are removed from it. sopheruk seems able to hold a lasting job, so he'd qualify for a high integration ability. He's been active in the thread, so that leads me to believe he has a firmer resolve in his delusion than most.

You state "bernard", but I honestly think the mods would have banned him by now if there was an IP match. I feel we have a new "special" person here, or "bernard" got a new ISP. Either way, the thread is open, Saturday looms, and we can still post here.

Having diagnosed the OP as delusional, (of which I have no professional capacity to do!) I have several logical conundrums which bother me:

How long has the OP been in "contact" with these 7 ft tall Venusians? A week? A month? What is the skillset that the OP has to invoke visitation from 4th dimensional beings from Venus? They just landed in his yard one day, all calm and natural, and said "Hello?" There's a background story there, for sure.

The scale of Portia's image:

Doesn't quite fit with a 7 foot tall Alien from Venus. I'd gauge a 4 foot tall being.

Why are Venusians so camera shy? Are their faces ugly, or revolting? I personally think there is a certain beauty to the deep dark eyes, the smooth skin, and the elongated brain cavity. It's not like their mugshot is listed in any FBI database, or even that there is a place where they could be identified. I'll venture the pic is a close-up shot of a figurine. Simple, aye?

Of course, revealing substantial evidence ruins the delusion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by buddhasystem

Why do you find it odd the picture is small?

Maybe he has his camera set on the smallest setting?

I've been around digital tech for as long as I can remember (and it's been a while). I've never seen cameras with the frame size 100x400 pixels. Why? Because the image is so damn sh!tty (just look at the exemplar in this thread) that nobody would bother to use them.

Now, what is the provenance of this image? I do think that it's a clipping from an internet image, possibly a screenshot from a computer game.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You repeated several times that sopheruk believes he is the only one who can communicate or see these E.T.s. Your whole "diagnosis" is based on sopheruk being the sole contactee. Sorry...

Originally posted by sopheruk
A little info about the ets,

One male one female. The female is called Portia, the male is called Schneerson.
They are advanced entities, currently in human years about 500 years old.
They appear to several other people in the UK on a regular basis.

Not that I am defending him. No, no, no. I just think that he isn't delusional. But that he is a TROLL.
edit on 26-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You're going to get foed by the OP for that post Druid. You might as well tell me what color T-shirt you want. I'm having the official *I've been rivaled by sopheruk* T-shirt made....we're getting to be a pretty good sized club....

Delusional or Troll...haven't decided yet....we'll find out on sat., won't we....

I did find your take on him, quite interesting, and informative.

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Mike, the guy is still delusional. Nothing will happen on Saturday or any other day. We would all love to see and hear benevelant aliens, but it won't be Saturday. Really!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join