It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Because i have had people saying it looks like a cut out or animation, i am including another photo taken last night, this time you can just make out Portia`s hands!

This photo was taken from my door at futher distance than the other photo

edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Okay, well now that there is more to it, I don't know what it is, eerie looking. Guess I will stay with this thread to the end, sink or swim.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's raptor jesus..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

IF you had this 'BETTER' photograph....WHY
didn't you post this one instead

of what was in essense aprox 2ft of fabric standing off the ground....and don't tell me

you don't have aother that goes all the way up...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
It's raptor jesus..

on a different note, I found a one, Allah-saurus, but didn't think it was a good idea to post

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But I thought you said, " The photo is of Portia, from her ankles to about mid waist. "

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

OHHHHH......Wheres the 'duck?' you told me she was holding it to levitate because

i had asked if she was hovering??

SORRY post was directed to sopheruk

edit on 27-7-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7

But I thought you said, " The photo is of Portia, from her ankles to about mid waist. "

This is a different photo
i took two last night, one a very close up which i thought would be good enough, clearly it wasnt
the second one showed much more of Portia, including her hands, she is holding in her left hand the levitational device

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

LIES AND SCANDALS! I said no such thing!!!

Guessing you clicked the wrong name

Tis okay, all is forgiven

edit on 27-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Don't know about any one else...but i can't see the 'duck in her left hand!!

It was quite large on the front lawn!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

Please see my edit......
sorry my bad

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I for one don't see that "levitation device", but then again the picture cuts off about half way through both hands.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by StarryNight7

This is a different photo
i took two last night, one a very close up which i thought would be good enough, clearly it wasnt
the second one showed much more of Portia, including her hands, she is holding in her left hand the levitational device

Not long ago you said you took a couple more photos after the first. Now you're saying you've only took two photos, the first, and the second. Care to explain?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Will you answer my post on page 23 please.

As I am quiet interested in what your 2 intergalactic friends would say regarding it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just have that gut feeling that, once there is a picture that shows the entirety of this "entity", that it/she will have the Problem? meme face :/

Though I am hoping not.
edit on 27-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Why would an extraterrestrial from Venus be holding a duck in her hand for the love of Yahweh!
I have already stated it is a levitational device

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that ritual you have to say 3 times is about ZION here is the youtube link please watch

Sorry but arn't TPTB jewish? Maybe I'm wrong on that but if I'm correct then what your saying 3 times is an incantation and its on same day as Olympics which is located on ritual satanic ground that has an opening ceremony dark energy via the leylines. This is all a plot to get as much people to say those verses so the powers that be have enough energy to bring something bad.
edit on 7/27/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

He is rather selective in 'what' and 'who' he answers to....Theres your question from two

or three pages ago, and a few of us are STILL waiting for the close up of the levitating

'duck'

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

He is rather selective in 'what' and 'who' he answers to....Theres your question from two

or three pages ago, and a few of us are STILL waiting for the close up of the levitating

'duck'

lol I thought it was a gnome

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yes, but if they were real ETs, even from our Solar System, and what he is describing as in being, would be what I call Hero's, positives. And they would follow protocol, and be a part of those groups that have aleardy met for disclosure and I wish he would answer TMA's question.

Though robes don't cut it with me, for they instantly have a connotation of authority, patriarchal societies and alot of war and bloodshed, like old testament, which is newer than what is being said, in the new, about waking up, keeping your frequency high and love and your pineal clear. Doing the work you came to do, a tale as old as time, told on endless planets. Christ was a Buddha, real or metaphor. The religions of war of conquest is completely different. That is annanuki.

So I'm very cautious.

And to say something 3 X. Why? Why do they need a hebrew spell, which is basically equivalent to forcing heaven to answer you, getting really exasperated and shouting out for an answer already.

Don't get it. Don't get it. Don't get it.

By the way, I had venus disappear over and over, to me its a craft, artificial type planet, and it turned beautiful, stained glass, cobalt blue over and over as it came back. That was when I addressed it directly, it was interactive.

There is protocol, all positives identify. There are many protocols.

Seems to me something tying into the Olympics, and not sure how or what is going on.

Most confusing thread. When I looked into all his posts, there was good information in them, he makes good posts, just don't understand what is going on here.

And why the zion/hebrew when he specifically said religions were BS.

And does he see these tall blond beings as annanuki?

Is Venus nibiru, not to be confused with wormwood or tyche, as nibiru to me is would be more like a craft, a planetary type craft.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

I think you and other posters are correct that this is about Jewish religion and the coming of ZION. Why are the entities showing tomorrow? Simple as its the start of the ceremony for the London 2012 (ZION) Olympics I won't be saying this incantation sorry as I only believe in one GOD and I have direct contact with him and his son Jesus. Love & Light x P.S. I had a dream last nite that it was showing the lighting of the cauldron and I looked away cos its dark ritual magic.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join