It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity...that makes sense!
I'm not trying to nitpick....I WANT this to be real and true....I guess I should stop looking for inconsistencies....
Sorry OP....no offense meant.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by AshleyD
OP, what will you do when this does not come to pass?

Will you acknowledge this as a hoax?

Bigger question is what is his contacts agenda ?

Also little bit off topic but..... What are your thoughts on the whole rings missile systems at the games? I mean honestly it is a bit too much of a over kill
Are they trying to shoot some crafts with those bad boys

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

You mean these?

Quite simply they are going to try their best to knock the crafts down, claiming they are `advanced russian drones`, it will NOT work

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity...that makes sense!
I'm not trying to nitpick....I WANT this to be real and true....I guess I should stop looking for inconsistencies....
Sorry OP....no offense meant.
jacygirl

You refering to the `pure leather thing`?

Simply this... just because humanity's` idea of leather is from an animal, and 100% pure leather would be from an animal, theirs` is not, they have the ability to manifest their own textures as they please, so yes it is pure leather, just not off a creature thats all

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

You said

Their 'lower' garments contain 'pure' leather...you can't get much 'lower' than a floor length

cloak?...and thats NOT what you described in the first instance...

And you DID say leather...where does leather come from? Do they shop on earth for their

clothes?

I am noticing the first indications of squirming and backtracking out of the hole he's got

himself in....the first signs of how tomorrow will go!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Damn, that anti- air system looks pretty sweet, not gonna lie. Probably cost a pretty penny to. I am about to head out of work, probably will check on this thread way later tonight. Hopefully all goes well.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I invite everyone to participate in my new thread regarding Techiyas Hamesim - revival of the death, tomorrow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Will you please remind us what we have to do so we can see them again, I also would like to know why you are setting up a live internet chat if they are going to appear on every tv channel? Ohhh yeah I thought it was just going to be the 2 aliens that stay in your yard so now these other religious figures are going to join in or is it 2 different events?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
I invite everyone to participate in my new thread regarding Techiyas Hamesim - revival of the death, tomorrow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I took a look...yep this is evolving into another ET_Man thread....all mumbo-jumbo fluff, no substance. I just hope all these threads get swept to the hoax bin after tomorrow.

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Will you please remind us what we have to do so we can see them again, I also would like to know why you are setting up a live internet chat if they are going to appear on every tv channel? Ohhh yeah I thought it was just going to be the 2 aliens that stay in your yard so now these other religious figures are going to join in or is it 2 different events?

D E L U S I O N A L....sorry about the caps, just can't say it loud enough. The only base the OP hasn't covered yet, is the rapture.....but, now that I've mentioned it, he'll find a way to include it into his *everyone is coming back tomorrow, including the ET's* prophecy...

Des

edit on 27-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Ya I'm confused. Fist you said we were gonna be seeing 2 aliens with you in this broadcast. now you are saying that Christ ,Mother Teresa, and M.M. Schneerson are going to resurrected?? Which one is it?? Are you gonna have both the E.T.'s and the 3 others?? This is getting wackier by the second!
edit on 27-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have a few questions. All of the animal mutilations, is that because they do not have orifices or sexual organs in the traditional sense and they have cut lips, anuses, sex organs, in I'm guessing unsuccessful attempts to duplicate? Since they appear to be able to survive without eating or eliminating, how do they maintain stasis? How do they reproduce?

Are they jealous of our abilities in these areas? Are they running out of time and will die off unless they manage to assimilate?

Is the rise in autistic, incredibly bright people the result of experiments designed to introduce alien dna into humans inutero?

When I can't sleep, I wonder these things.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Also little bit off topic but..... What are your thoughts on the whole rings missile systems at the games? I mean honestly it is a bit too much of a over kill

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

You mean these?

Quite simply they are going to try their best to knock the crafts down, claiming they are `advanced russian drones`, it will NOT work

Wait... what crafts? I don't remember any mention of crafts!

Did I miss something, if so I apologise.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nexevo

Ya he did mention that he would show us "crafts" during the broadcast, but he never mentioned anything about crafts actually flying around during the olympics. He's probably makin up more stuff to fit his 'story'.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm curious.....after this event tomorrow, how will mankind be changed?
What does the OP believe will be accomplished? Will there be mass hysteria?
What about people in areas without cable tv....will they also know that something is happening?
How about the people in Syria (and similar war-torn countries).....will everyone be...changed?
If we don't bathe, chant, or watch the Olympics tomorrow....what can we expect?
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

It's a social experiment. He wants to see how many people buy into his outlandish claims, and the crazier the claims get can he actually get more people to believe it (technically yes; and his second thread linked above follows this manipulation path).

It's a reverse of the famous Solomon Asch Conformity Experiment where instead of us surrounded by actors making false claims, he OP is making false claims to see who he get to believe in his stories, then using tactics such and bathing and washing to cement those beliefs into his believers. Using religion, some long lost jargon, symbolism, and appealing to the human need for relevance, this is in fact a grand game to the OP.

He's a teacher, but is doing unethical experiments for his own advancement, and maybe the advancement of his students. This being true, if you have any professional dignity - you will admit to this experiment by Sunday because tonight I expect you'll be very busy getting the most data you can from ATS members. If would, please also share your scorecard with us because in all honesty, that would be more interesting than some of these claims you've made. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

jacygirl

We'll just be one of the unwashed masses not watching the Olympics, I would guess.....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm curious.....after this event tomorrow, how will mankind be changed?
What does the OP believe will be accomplished? Will there be mass hysteria?
What about people in areas without cable tv....will they also know that something is happening?
How about the people in Syria (and similar war-torn countries).....will everyone be...changed?
jacygirl

I can't see anything happening at all. Tomorrow you will wake up the same and go to bed the same way you woke up. Nothing new...Sorry to be so straight forward but I am positive this is just s hoax.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What you're describing on the food matches many accounts, though may eat a bite of protein too, but their diets are different, food intake, frequency of meals, their bodies utilize all the nutrients, there is no waste system and that is one thing I can't wait to say goodbye to, going to the washroom, so incredibly repulsive.

They can create what they need, elements without harming anything. And that is low tech really, as far as high tech goes.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OP - Just a thought for tomorrow Saturday after 6.00pm

Who ever is detected in a shameful fraud...is ever after not beleived even if they speak

the truth >

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

nom nom nom

You're seeing the Reagan message, a false flag ET scenario (etiher staged or with the help of their more negative control grid friends) to bring about a NWO.

Ive stopped worrying. First of all, there is a difference between Love and its opposite/control. I know what a really good world is and what really good disclosure would be, it would mean this nightmare is OVER. Time to celebrate. And yet, how do you make up for the pain and suffering that has gone before that moment?

But, always was shown that everyone is on different grades here, different frequencies of awareness.

To judge no one ever, to realize that in infinity there is No Time, its all nonlinear, so the ones not waking up or understanding control versus love yet, they are doing those lesson on another timeline, but at the same time.

Not everyone can do the same lessons all in the same realm at the same time, so dont judge anyone.

And i have trust in Goodness and Love and we need to have trust in our own Love and Soul more.

But, for example a message I got last night, from a woman, in a craft, that connected, was how much all of nature was suffering, in terms of the slaughter of animals and the amount of pain, fear, trauma, they are going through.

We should remember they are our little brothers and sisters, we were upgraded in spirit from that level ourselves, and everything responds to Love, overall, we're not supposed to cruel or traumatizing nature.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join