It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by sopheruk

You have a habit of side stepping the post's you wish to ignore so i ask again

As you stated

# 1 # "people requested to see the lawn where you entertained your two friends and you

provided said photos"

Then you say

# 2 # "The photos of the lawn provided were NEVER proof of anything"

Now i'm confused

# 1 # In the first instance you provided photos of the said lawn

# 2 # In the second instance you say the photo was NEVER proof of anything

So humour me which one is it??

I have no idea what you are talking about
What i said was, the photos of the lawn were NOT the `holy grail proof of ets`...
they were simply fulfiling the request of several members who requested to see the lawn, so they can see where the entities sit down, and so they can also get a feel of what to excpect saturday, that was it.

I dont think i can put it any clearer than that.

To be fair, I do recall someone asking him just to post a picture of his lawn just to see if he could/would actually do it. So if in a later matter, he couldn't pull the card, " Oh I don't know how" or " I don't have to tech to do it"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So it's going to happen whether I repare or not, I don't think I'll bother. I dont mind missing it. I'm sure all those who are covered in water will report back to confirm. Whats your own personal water coverage method? Shower or Bath?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

I asked him to post that picture to make sure he understood how to use technology to support his claim at a later date. My reason was so often someone has an outrageous claim and then says they can't upload the picture, they don't know how to use ATS, their computer is broken, ect... I wanted to short circuit that excuse before we got there by having him prove he can use the technology. And he did - he can use this technology now we'll see what happens with these claims since they've gone on to the grand scale of pirating global television.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

I asked him to post that picture to make sure he understood how to use technology to support his claim at a later date. My reason was so often someone has an outrageous claim and then says they can't upload the picture, they don't know how to use ATS, their computer is broken, ect... I wanted to short circuit that excuse before we got there by having him prove he can use the technology. And he did - he can use this technology now we'll see what happens with these claims since they've gone on to the grand scale of pirating global television.

Ah there we go, always a good thing when my memory doesn't fail me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As stated earlier, can not show their faces until the agreed time saturday, but i was given permission to take a photo that didnt involve face.

Taken in the last 20 minutes, Portia on the lawn - close up

edit - not sure why the time stamp on this is 4pm or something, but im in the UK and its past 10pm
edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So, then, this is her body?

Hmmmmmm..... Well..... I know one thing. The members of Ats will know what this is! Give them time to come into this thread. :-) hope you are being honest, i really do!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

So, then, this is her body?

Hmmmmmm..... Well..... I know one thing. The members of Ats will know what this is! Give them time to come into this thread. :-) hope you are being honest, i really do!

It does look vaguely familiar, kinda reminds me of Zant from Twilight Princess, though I can't get it out of my head that I have seen it. Could be coincidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I assume this is her wearing some kind of robed garment?
Wait a second...if one didn't 'prepare' themselves in the manner you said, shouldn't they just see light, not a robed figure?

ETA: Sopher, I WANT to believe you, I really do, I've believed in them ALL my life, I wanna be able to tell everyone they ever picked on me, made fun of me for believing in them I TOLD YOU SO, please don't let me and the thousands of others reading this down.
edit on 7/26/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What did they told you about the origin of mankind? Do you think they would agree if i ask you questions, you ask them, and you answer back? We can U2U, if you feel more comfortable.
Also, are they reptilians, greys, Nordics, Pleiadians, Arcturians, or from the Federation? If they can help us at least figure out what is going on here, it would be REALLY helpful...
Don't worry, my father is reptilian. A medium said that he came from Deneb, but his attitude toward humankind and inferior people than him is typically reptilian.
P.S: did i missed the humanoids pictures? There was too many pages, i didn't see if there was more descriptions of them or other important details.
edit on 26-7-2012 by starheart because: added P.S.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I assume this is her wearing some kind of robed garment?
Wait a second...if one didn't 'prepare' themselves in the manner you said, shouldn't they just see light, not a robed figure?

Not in a photo which they have given permission for..
and i said the face would appear as light.

Yes she wears ancient robes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you answered my question above. My bad.
edit on 26-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks for providing some media that we can analyze. If you would, what are we seeing here? Can you please describe the elements in this picture?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not in a photo which they have given permission for.. and i said the face would appear as light. Yes she wears ancient robes

Why can't they give a permission to appear to everyone in the live chat then? For the whole purpose of everybody gaining from the live show?
edit on 26-7-2012 by EEQQQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Thanks for providing some media that we can analyze. If you would, what are we seeing here? Can you please describe the elements in this picture?

Its a night time photo, sorry if its not great quality.

You are seeing a close up of Portia from around her ankles up to waist, in the garden.
Schneerson will be arriving soon but did not wish to appear before saturday

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I might have missed this but I'll ask anyhow
Can you ask your guests if man originated here on earth or elsewhere
If elsewhere, where? What star system?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I must say your garden is in better shape than earlier. Regardless. Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes your right. And he posted the photo of the lawn where he was supposed to

entertain his '2 friends' - Then my last post linked to his post where he says "The

photos of the lawn provided were NEVER the 'proof' of anything!

Well as i see it the two statements above

1) HIS proof of HIS lawn where he sits with his 'extratestrial' friends

2) "were NEVER 'proof' of anything

Some contradiction? wouldn't you say?

ALSO>>>>he was requested for a close up of the 'duck' on said lawn a few times now

why would he side step that one?...very easy i would say - one click with a phone

camera and upload.... a 'no brainer' considering he intends to over ride the worlds TV

stations etc. on Saturday!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

What did they told you about the origin of mankind? Do you think they would agree if i ask you questions, you ask them, and you answer back? We can U2U, if you feel more comfortable.

Portia is standing next to me and says you are free to ask, she sends her spiritual energy and blessings to you

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
sopheruk, not to be disrespectul or anything, but are you supposed to be on medication? When this all began, didn't you question your sanity? Did you ever see a doctor?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

ALSO>>>>he was requested for a close up of the 'duck' on said lawn a few times now

a/ Once again it is a levitational device, not a `duck`.
b/ What is your obsession with ducks

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join