It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stolski21
I think its funny how people get so butt hurt over this. If he is telling the truth, which I am not saying he is or isn't, then this shall be a momentous occasion for humanity as a whole. If it turns on to be a joke, then guess what? Nothing, go about your day as if nothing happened. If you guys are so use to this, then why go for the bait every time?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

edit on 26-7-2012 by stolski21 because: spelling

You haven't been here long...have you....

Even threads like this, are a learning curve in the psychology of the human mind. This is like being a fly on the wall in the shrink's office....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No I haven't been here long, but I have already seen plenty of, OHMERGERD FALSE FLAG LONDON!!!!!111...or Hey look at this AWESOME COOL RADICAL alien i found in my toilet. Point being, I don't take it at face value and with a pinch of salt, as with everything in life

edit on 26-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No I haven't been here long, but I have already seen plenty of, OHMERGERD FALSE FLAG LONDON!!!!!111...or Hey look at this AWESOME COOL RADICAL alien i found in my toilet. Point being, I take it at face value and with a pinch of salt, as with everything in life

Good, you sound like you're at home on ATS. Let the rest of us, patiently await 2, 7 foot tall ET's, who like to sit an the OP's front lawn late at night, and divulge the secrets of the Universe. Sometimes we just, go...with...the...flow...

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Only 44 hours to go until our minds will be collectively blown. Can't wait...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Bath...check

Chant down pat...check..

Cable bill paid in full...check...

I can hardly contain myself.....popcorn anyone....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Have you prepared yourself yet?

I would like to add that after saturday`s event, the world as you know it will change, money will no longer be needed, people will realise that it is worthless, and what matters is coming together.
The unification of humanity as one people, one race, regardless of religions, colour, nationality - is what matters! NOTHING ELSE!
edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I missed alot of this thread, what page is the instructions for bathing and chant on, if I am gonna do this, might as well go 100%

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Bath...check

Chant down pat...check..

Cable bill paid in full...check...

I can hardly contain myself.....popcorn anyone....

Des

Share the wealth!

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Have you prepared yourself yet?

I would like to add that after saturday`s event, the world as you know it will change, money will no longer be needed, people will realise that it is worthless, and what matters is coming together.
The unification of humanity as one people, one race, regardless of religions, colour, nationality - is what matters! NOTHING ELSE!
edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

I hope everything you say is true because this planet could really use a tune up. I won't hold my breath because I have heard this many times before. :yawn:

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

So if everyone prepares, but not me, will the entities still appear. I dont see the incentive to prepare. will it all be my fault when they don't appear. I mean if the world is to change and all that, wlll one persons failure to get all wet ruin it for all the others who made the effort.

Maybe next time post in the short stories forum, see if you can fill in the gaps of your shoddy story

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wow! The London Olympic organizers are going to be furious... all that work and not only will their broadcast be interrupted, but the message will be that money no longer matters. That's going to make some very powerful people upset.

As for me, I'll make one concession since I'll be watching the USA women's soccer team battled it out with Columbia at that exact time - when 12pm EDT passes and nothing happens - I'll visit this ATS thread and raise holy living hell against you, and from then on you can count on me as a persistent rival.

Prove me wrong. Tell the truth.

Edit: Time is on your side, use it wisely.

Another edit: Of most members in this thread I've given you the benefit of the doubt, as all people deserve in a fair world. But since I put my neck on the line and my good standing on ATS to support you - don't mess it up.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

These were the instructions.

The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body. The above steps are essential

I think people have misread i said bathe/immerse ones entire body in water, i did not specifically say via a bath tub this CAN be done through a shower, if your entire body is covered in water.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So if everyone prepares, but not me, will the entities still appear. I dont see the incentive to prepare. will it all be my fault when they don't appear. I mean if the world is to change and all that, wlll one persons failure to get all wet ruin it for all the others who made the effort.

Maybe next time post in the short stories forum, see if you can fill in the gaps of your shoddy story

What you are writing shows you have not read my posts
i have stated again and again, that there will be no `we didnt appear because you werent ready` or excuses like that!
i stated that those who havent prepared will simply see a light. Only those who prepare will hear and see the entities.
At 4pm UK time, an hour before it occurs, the world will be told to get ready for it, those who dont will only have themselves to blame

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

Thank you!!
but has anyone tried to translate-hashem ad mosai, ad mosai ??
Kinda just messing around Google Translate and Latin to English gave me- hashem to Mesa, the Mesa

Hashem is a Hebrew word, roughly meaning The Name

All the LINKS!!
edit on 26-7-2012 by stolski21 because: Hebrew not Jewish, my bad

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

I already researched these a bit, and sopheruk had this to say about it...

...The ad mosai, does indeed mean until when, but Hashem is the name of a benevolant loving entitiy, the Creator of mankind...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MikeDBZ

Thank you!!
but has anyone tried to translate-hashem ad mosai, ad mosai ??
Kinda just messing around Google Translate and Latin to English gave me- hashem to Mesa, the Mesa

Hashem is a Hebrew word, roughly meaning The Name

All the LINKS!!
edit on 26-7-2012 by stolski21 because: Hebrew not Jewish, my bad

Yep...the OP has a whole Hebrew thingie going. The ET's are Jewish....fancy that....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh well my bad, did not mean to bring up old news. Thought I was onto something

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And as a fair person I will explain to you why I support your outrageous claim. I want you to succeed in telling the truth. Not treating the Internet and especially ATS like a garbage dump of lies and BS. If you're telling fiction then come clean. If you're sick, then admit it (at least to yourself). If you believe this to be true then make it happen on Saturday (again I'm rooting you and mankind!).

If you're wondering where my anger has bubbled up from - you're letting us down already. These photos that never materialized, these exit plans you already have in place, the promises already broken - it doesn't look good for you.

Now others may say, why would Jason88 risk his name and good standing to support someone so clearly not telling the truth. My answer to them is, because I want this particular member to understand some communities have real people that care so truth telling is paramount. Not to mention, ATS has plenty of awesome but naive members; I don't want SopherUK preying on the naive.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You have a habit of side stepping the post's you wish to ignore so i ask again

As you stated

# 1 # "people requested to see the lawn where you entertained your two friends and you

provided said photos"

Then you say

# 2 # "The photos of the lawn provided were NEVER proof of anything"

Now i'm confused

# 1 # In the first instance you provided photos of the said lawn

# 2 # In the second instance you say the photo was NEVER proof of anything

So humour me which one is it??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

You have a habit of side stepping the post's you wish to ignore so i ask again

As you stated

# 1 # "people requested to see the lawn where you entertained your two friends and you

provided said photos"

Then you say

# 2 # "The photos of the lawn provided were NEVER proof of anything"

Now i'm confused

# 1 # In the first instance you provided photos of the said lawn

# 2 # In the second instance you say the photo was NEVER proof of anything

So humour me which one is it??

I have no idea what you are talking about
What i said was, the photos of the lawn were NOT the `holy grail proof of ets`...
they were simply fulfiling the request of several members who requested to see the lawn, so they can see where the entities sit down, and so they can also get a feel of what to excpect saturday, that was it.

I dont think i can put it any clearer than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join