It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by sopheruk

Wheres the duck gone?

Have you been tidying up for the interview? We had all asked for a close up of the duck

surely your friends couldn't object to that?

For the love of Yahweh!!!
i have said it is not a duck, there are no ponds or rivers nearby.

It is an ornament left by portia within the circle. It is a levitational device, that can only be used by them

You should put it on eBay and make a fortune then.

I am now exiting this thread...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Wheres the duck gone?

Have you been tidying up for the interview? We had all asked for a close up of the duck

surely your friends couldn't object to that?

For the love of Yahweh!!!
i have said it is not a duck, there are no ponds or rivers nearby.

It is an ornament left by portia within the circle. It is a levitational device, that can only be used by them

It looked like a lawn sprinkler to me...I think that's why you removed it......

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It wasn't removed because it's the same photo of the lawn as before, just zoomed out.

Look closely.

and the photo of the lawn from before was from google street view, which would make this one street view also, since they're the same pic... which means this wasn't taken after a camera crew left.
edit on 26-7-2012 by FurthestStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Could you please explain how these fourth-dimension entities look in a three-dimensional space?

Because, funnily enough, I have studied dimensional physics for three years, and I want to see how your answer holds up against it.

Thanks, guvnah.

****oops, double post.

Please answer, anyway.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Could you please explain how these fourth-dimension entities look in a three-dimensional space?

Because, funnily enough, I have studied dimensional physics for three years, and I want to see how your answer holds up against it.

Thanks, guvnah.

****oops, double post.

Please answer, anyway.

Quite simply when people claim theyve `seen a ghost` ie a misty blurry entity, that is more or less how they appear unless they choose to appear in our frequency.

Hope that answers that

Ps id appreciate it if you didnt call me `guvnah`, i am a headmaster of over 20 years

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi sopheruk,
quick question- we do no have a tub, only a shower, would that suffice or is total immersion necessary? Thx!
I can't think of any intelligent questions yet -lol

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Aha...thanks....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks, guvnah.

****oops, double post.

Please answer, anyway.

Quite simply when people claim theyve `seen a ghost` ie a misty blurry entity, that is more or less how they appear unless they choose to appear in our frequency.

Hope that answers that

Ps id appreciate it if you didnt call me `guvnah`, i am a headmaster of over 20 years

Not here you're not, here you're just Sopheruk I'm sorry to break the news to you....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thanks, guvnah.

****oops, double post.

Please answer, anyway.

Hope that answers that

Does your Boss at work know about your double life....do you push this agenda off on the kiddies you teach. If I were a parent of one of those children, I'd be very concerned about someone like you teaching my child. Sanity is a thin line, they say....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well the concensus was it 'looked' like a duck!...However - whatever it is i'm sure we

ALL would like to see a close up photograph of it...what harm could that do? And i'm sure

that you agreed to post a close up of it yesterday.You wouldn't go back on that now would

you?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Textreply to post by sopheruk

Text Pink
Ok Sopheruk, People have already asked you the exact same question but I guess theirs was MORE cleverly concealed...but I do not believe that is the reason my post was removed, I DO believe it was because I stumbled onto the truth of this matter. Thank you Mr or Madame

Now watch me probably more than likely get totally banned for THIS post

Firstly it was NOT a cleverly concealed threat. I only asked IF YOU WERE AWARE that it COULD BE DONE.
How is THAT a THREAT? ANYONE knows it, I only asked if YOU knew it.
Secondly, it is StarryNight7
Thirdly You have not replied to a single one of my earlier posts
Fourthly, The questions I asked in the removed post were very valid, Point and fact
Fifthly My statements on the subject WERE also very valid and concrete
Sixthly In having my post removed claiming it to be a cleverly concealed threat, when again it was NOT, it was a question pure and simple asking you if YOU were AWARE that IT could be done EASILY, but not by me. and totally blown out of proportion. yOU must HAVE SOME KIND OF PULL ON THIS SITE :LOL:
Seventh The removal of my post under such a silly excuse only PROVES to me that I DID indeed hit on something accurate about your reasons for your OP.
Eight I NOW know that this is not real. At ALL. Otherwise my questions put forth to you would not have been removed, but you had not a single way of answering them did you?

For you to be able to have my post removed tells me that you see ME PERSONALLY, as a threat NOT to you physically in anyway, but a threat because as I said, YOU have NEVER responded EVER before to ANY PREVIOUS questions.

No, no intelligent person or persons could possibly have seen my question to you as a threat on YOU. Cleverly disguised or otherwise. But VERY clever of YOU to have it removed. NOT!!!

It was ONLY a SIMPLE question....

Having my post removed was very clever of YOU though because now no one else will ask you the same questions now, and no one else will be able to ask those questions as they will now know that if they do, their posts will be removed? Again, NOT!!!!!
No ONE person made what you called a, " Cleverly concealed threat. " Because obviously no one thought about it, that it is possible, a simple question regarding if you knew how or how not it COULD POSSIBLY happen, therefore, the rest of the people following this thread would ALSO know that you TRULY have JACK. I stated I was under similar conditions, but I cannot make a blatant lying statement about, " Knowing it all." Plus I do no see, " The Entities." On a weekly basis
Not that I am aware of anyway,according to you, I am not aware of ANYTHING, so therefore CANNOT possibly be a threat to you or your entities
Yet you had my reply to your post removed. Is your real name Tommy?
You sure blew my reply out of proportion. Hugely so. I find that very amusing and telling....but hey, at least I know now what few others do about you and your post. The one that I replied to at 1206 pm UK time, or 6012 my time, 7am for other Provinces or the United States.Someone straight out said that they did a check and that you are, " [email protected] Which would seem that you are from Canada and NOT the UK.

And ALL I had to do was ask 1 question about you being aware of what is POSSIBLE, NOT stating it WOULD be done. AND for YOUR own safety at that. Wow! You must really be crushing on Des as she made much a similar question to you yet you let it be.

And as I said, you cannot stop answering my questions as you have not yet answered a single one of them. Yet this fiasco ....this last one, was only to TELL me I am an unaware person who has threatened you.

You purposely did not even get my user name correct. Which shows you've never read my questions previously to begin with, yet I have to laugh sooo hard because you called ONE single question a threat.

I must have really hit a home run in that last post....

I'm quite reasonably sure that besides the other reasons I mentioned you must also have an agenda of trying to find out others of whom did have REAL experiences of E.T 's but guess what? I'm NOT telling..

Here you go...www.youtube.com... enjoy, dream away..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Careful...There may be a limit to the number of times you can be rivaled/foed

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was going to exit but I'm going to stick around a while longer to learn how to deal with nonsense threads...

What I'm planning to do in future to know if an OP is full of it: if they refuse to answer questions put to them - it's exactly like ''no comment'' in a police interview - they are clearly lying.

By which I mean the lack of a Portia pic or even the explanation for the lack of a Portia pic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

It is because she/he doesn't exist. Therefore no pic. Really though, I mean even Billy Meier had pics of his ET buddies, granted those were hoaxed but the point remains the same.

-SAP-
edit on 26-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
I was going to exit but I'm going to stick around a while longer to learn how to deal with nonsense threads...

What I'm planning to do in future to know if an OP is full of it: if they refuse to answer questions put to them - it's exactly like ''no comment'' in a police interview - they are clearly lying.

By which I mean the lack of a Portia pic or even the explanation for the lack of a Portia pic.

Dissapointed that you confuse your own laziness with my `lack of explanation`.

I have explained three times during the thread, in detail about how i do not want to break the trust, and in a day and a half from now you WILL see them in HD on national television.

I suggest you re-read the thread

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the rival by the way, must have hit the nail on the head with my last post.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Hey thanks for the rival by the way, must have hit the nail on the head with my last post.

-SAP-

I'm having T-shirts made....*I was rivaled by sopheruk*...what color ya want? If this keeps up. might have coffee mugs done too.....

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

I've been registered here for just over a year - and I wouldn't know how to go about getting posts removed etc....

Yeah, I'm no technological whizzkid but I'm not completely useless....

Which leads me to believe that Sopheruk MUST be a long established member with multiple identities to know how ATS works the way he/she does....

And another thing, how come this thread hasn't been closed down yet anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

-SAP-

I'm having T-shirts made....*I was rivaled by sopheruk*...what color ya want? If this keeps up. might have coffee mugs done too.....

Des

Oh give me white and black, true ATS colors.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

-SAP-

Des

I don't think I have been rivaled yet, am I still eligible for a t-shirt? If so I'd like a pink one please....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join