It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Still lurking here, what I want to know is what does the water immersion have todo with being able to see them?
What about those with just access to a shower only? Are the going to miss out?
Like I said before, I think this is aloud of bs, if its not, I will be on here and be the first to apologize

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des...at least SOMEONE seen them before my post got removed as a," Cleverly disguised threat. "
Yet it had already been stated.....

I like you Des, from one female to another, we know truth. But obviously my as Sopheruk has stated, " I will not be answering anymore of your posts. " Well he never once did to begin with plus he called me StarryNight69..Hmmm...wonder if that was a Freudian slip?
Oh well..Stuff happens to those with good intent, just as surely as those with bad intent ( Lies ) seem to get away with anything.

But again, thank you, and thank you for the Stars......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Ugh pink! My gf's entire wardrobe is dang near all pink, hell, her compound bow is pink!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by paradisepurple
I was going to exit but I'm going to stick around a while longer to learn how to deal with nonsense threads...

What I'm planning to do in future to know if an OP is full of it: if they refuse to answer questions put to them - it's exactly like ''no comment'' in a police interview - they are clearly lying.

By which I mean the lack of a Portia pic or even the explanation for the lack of a Portia pic.

Dissapointed that you confuse your own laziness with my `lack of explanation`.

I have explained three times during the thread, in detail about how i do not want to break the trust, and in a day and a half from now you WILL see them in HD on national television.

I suggest you re-read the thread

No I have read enough actually, so can you just please explain what Portia said when you suggested she has her pic taken to lend some credibility in advance of this announcement? You'd think she'd be happy for the extra publicity, if it's so important?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Ugh pink! My gf's entire wardrobe is dang near all pink, hell, her compound bow is pink!!!

She has good taste

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

PINK
I would have thought you were more of a 'purple' person by your name

Anyway back to your post....He doesn't NEED to ask 'Portia's permission,' after all she

KNOWS what he's going to say BEFORE he even thinks it!

I say cut out the 'middle man' we'll speak to 'Portia' directly

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I was going to exit but I'm going to stick around a while longer to learn how to deal with nonsense threads...

What I'm planning to do in future to know if an OP is full of it: if they refuse to answer questions put to them - it's exactly like ''no comment'' in a police interview - they are clearly lying.

By which I mean the lack of a Portia pic or even the explanation for the lack of a Portia pic.

I have explained three times during the thread, in detail about how i do not want to break the trust, and in a day and a half from now you WILL see them in HD on national television.

No I have read enough actually, so can you just please explain what Portia said when you suggested she has her pic taken to lend some credibility in advance of this announcement? You'd think she'd be happy for the extra publicity, if it's so important?

Once again.....
i requested they do something definite to make undeniable proof of their existance, and i think saturday`s event will MORE than proove it
Advanced entities taking over every tv channel in the world, is a far greater thing than a photo, do you not think?
edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Still lurking here, what I want to know is what does the water immersion have todo with being able to see them?
What about those with just access to a shower only? Are the going to miss out?
Like I said before, I think this is aloud of bs, if its not, I will be on here and be the first to apologize

I think people have misread i said bathe/immerse ones entire body in water, i did not specifically say via a bath tub
this CAN be done through a shower, if your entire body is covered in water.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It starting to smell not so good OP.

The photos you provided does not confirm that this is your photos, you can google everything nowadays. The valid proof would be photo with an item that we agree to show in it... like a sheet of paper with ATS letters on the grass near the "artefact".

Second thing: there is some ego in your posts.. which says - everything is bad you know, and now will be good. This is a duality and this is a known human problem.

The GOD is here now, he just IS.

Everything is perfect and is how it should be.

Therefore I should wait and see what happens. Remember... "then will be many who declare prophecies, which fail".

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

A Question for portia
What kind of fuel does there craft use, and what is used to make it?
Can She give us any information how to make interstella Travel possible for the human race?
Is the gates Found in egypte stargates, if yes, how to activate them?
Can She provide any information about something, That whould stop people question That she is real? Cure for cancer.. Just something..

Sorry for my poor english

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfis
It starting to smell not so good OP.

The photos you provided does not confirm that this is your photos, you can google everything nowadays. The valid proof would be photo with an item that we agree to show in it... like a sheet of paper with ATS letters on the grass near the "artefact".

Once again, the photos of lawn provided were NEVER the `proof` of anything
people requested to see the lawn so they know what to excpect for saturday, and i fulfilled that request.
Simple

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

wiki.name.com... I also made mention of Portia being the Greek Goddess of Justice but it got removed for some peculiar reason. I couldn't open my Wikipedia again so used Google. Turns out Portia was the name of a lot of past people including the name of one of, " Porcia the Elder: aunt of Brutus, one of Julius Caesar’s assasins. " Now I really believe my post was too close to the truth of this Sopheruk but as Sopheruk seems only to listen & reply to you, maybe you can get this point across as I don't seem to be able to do so....

ThankQ Des, you ARE a STAR
(*)

link   

Originally posted by thesilentone

A Question for portia
What kind of fuel does there craft use, and what is used to make it?
Can She give us any information how to make interstella Travel possible for the human race?
Is the gates Found in egypte stargates, if yes, how to activate them?
Can She provide any information about something, That whould stop people question That she is real? Cure for cancer.. Just something..

Sorry for my poor english

a/ No fuel - telepathic control.
b/ Not in humanitys` third dimensional bodies, even with the technology, the bodies would not be able to survive, this is why when people are taken to planets in other galaxies it is very often a spiritual out of body experience not a physical one
c/ There are many cures for cancer out there, but the powers that be will never allow it, they would loose billions yearly possibly more

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Once again.....
i requested they do something definite to make undeniable proof of their existance, and i think saturday`s event will MORE than proove it
Advanced entities taking over every tv channel in the world, is a far greater thing than a photo, do you not think?

Creating interest in something in advance creates a much superior result...

Why do you think marketing costs so much??

I just wanted you to explain WHY they are so against an advance pic? So, they're super-advanced but have absolutely no clue when it comes down to how us human think... Shame really...
edit on 26-7-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

edit on 26-7-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

PINK
I would have thought you were more of a 'purple' person by your name

Nah, purple was just the colour of the walls I had a few years ago

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes they WERE supposed to be proof of something. It was to PROVE where YOU said you

sat and discussed matters with your two 7 ft Alien friends!...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

EVERYTHING requires some kind of fuel to move, including our bodies...
Maybe they telepathically control their 'craft'...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

EVERYTHING requires some kind of fuel to move, including our bodies...
Maybe they telepathically control their 'craft'...

You deciding you know how technology of entities probably around half a million years advanced than humanity works?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

your just trying to get people to do stupid things for your own entertainment. What's wrong with you, why are you continuing this charade.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think its funny how people get so butt hurt over this. If he is telling the truth, which I am not saying he is or isn't, then this shall be a momentous occasion for humanity as a whole. If it turns on to be a joke, then guess what? Nothing, go about your day as if nothing happened. If you guys are so use to this, then why go for the bait every time?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

edit on 26-7-2012 by stolski21 because: spelling

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join