It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

What are the broadcast times again? I want to make sure I turn the TV on.

As for the other members getting angry or upset, what's the difference to you? You don't have to listen to or reply to this ATS member. I know we all take joy tearing into people to learn about their agendas, but this gentleman has done us all a great favor - he's given us a short timeline to prove his claims (unlike many other hoaxes). If nothing comes of it, he'll probably be allowed to stay on ATS, but everyone will know what he says holds no credibility so what's the point of staying here. Or he'll come up with a new name and try again, but what's the point to egg on a few susceptible members into believing his claims again and again - that sounds tiring.

I want him to be right, only because these claims are so outlandish that it would be awesome if it were true (and he seems like a nice guy) - but it's likely not true - and he's not hurting anyone so who cares. We'll see what we see, or we won't. Big deal.

ETA: Yeah, I would've liked the original photo request fulfilled as well, but now we're going for pirated global TV appearances by aliens during the start of the Olympics - this is way more interesting.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

All because you called him Bernard... *shakes head*

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hate to say it but I think the debunkers here may be right... Just read from where I left off last night and it's on shaky ground OP I'm sorry to say....

That will teach me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Des, who is this Bernard past member you keep referring to?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

100 percent of the time these claims are false. Sorry you believed it, but it's part of the learning curve being an ATS member. In most cases, the hoaxers ask us to wait months for a claim to come true, this person has not. Don't lose sleep over it, we have some of the best minds on the Internet in here, but we also have loads of folks looking for attention. Overtime you'll learn to weed out who's who in here.

Again, we'll see what we see, or we won't in terms of these claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

100 percent of the time these claims are false. Sorry you believed it, but it's part of the learning curve being an ATS member. In most cases, the hoaxers ask us to wait months for a claim to come true, this person has not. Don't lose sleep over it, we have some of the best minds on the Internet in here, but we also have loads of folks looking for attention. Overtime you'll learn to weed out who's who in here.

Again, we'll see what we see, or we won't in terms of these claims.

That's so disheartening....

I guess any earth-shattering news is NOT going to come to us via ATS... That's how I'm going to look at threads like this in the future with a view to 'weeding' them out...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

5pm UK time this saturday.

Can i make a request that anyone who has a message please construct them now, as everything seems to be jumbled in between pages of genuine questions, and people who arent so thrilled at the idea of their material reality world being shaken up.
If we can make this page the `question page`, i will answer the questions one by one.
Portia is with me as i am typing this

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Before we invest time in writing well thought out questions, can you please provide photos of the satellite uplink work-in-progress you mentioned last night? A little give and take here if you will.

ETA: 5pm UK, UTC -4 gotcha. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Can i make a request that anyone who has a message please construct them now, as everything seems to be jumbled in between pages of genuine questions, and people who arent so thrilled at the idea of their material reality world being shaken up.
If we can make this page the `question page`, i will answer the questions one by one.

Cool...grab your phone snap a pic of Portia, post it now....would go far in your credibility. Also, it's nice you've finally invited her into your home, off the front lawn.....: Or, is she at school with you...I'm confused

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sophe, if Portia is with you now then why can't you take a pic and upload it now

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Cool...grab your phone snap a pic of Portia, post it now....would go far in your credibility. Also, it's nice you've finally invited her into your home, off the front lawn.....: Or, is she at school with you...I'm confused

Des

I have said earlier i am only allowed to take full photos of these entities when they give permission.
They are telepathic and know what i am thinking before i think it. I must add too, that i do not want to risk severing the close friendship i have with them.

May i ask you, have you prepared yourself yet for saturday?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Could you please explain how these fourth-dimension entities look in a three-dimensional space?

Because, funnily enough, I have studied dimensional physics for three years, and I want to see how your answer holds up against it.

Thanks, guvnah.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yep...all prepared, even gave the dog a bath.....
Though teaching him to chant is proving difficult.

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Don't be too disheartened, as you'll see over time this website produces some spectacular investigative news before it ever hits the MSM. Real members, uncovering real news items before anyone else even knows what happened - it's awesome to see and be a part of. ATS is also worth it as there are some really smart, world-renowned type experts who visit here, even a celebrity or two if you know where to look. This site is the real deal, but with all that goodness comes loads of impostors.

ETA: I'll even go so far as to add books, movies and TV shows have been born out of conversations that have happened on here. And every now and then you'll catch a test marketing campaign from some global brand mucking about - those types are fun to zing when you catch them trying make "noise" on a future marketing effort.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well you certain ly know how to push his buttons!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I have said earlier i am only allowed to take full photos of these entities when they give permission.
They are telepathic and know what i am thinking before i think it. I must add too, that i do not want to risk severing the close friendship i have with them.

May i ask you, have you prepared yourself yet for saturday?

Yes but you need to tell them that as the human in this situation you know best - which means they should let you take the photo

If Portia says no then I am leaving this thread and not coming back - if they truly had an important message to convey then they would want as many people to be aware of it beforehand.

And don't forget they already promised you a pic, now they're going back on their word so why believe anything they say?

Oh, why am I bothering....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Another pic of the lawn

The camera crew were here an hour ago, but to protect them, and the company they work for, we have decided it is best not to show them.

They have since packed up (people dont leave expensive filming equipment sitting in a front garden), but the test shoot has been done and rehearsed. there is no going back now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ohhhh!!!........That could really prove nasty

Someone knowing what i am thinking 'BEFORE' i even think it!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Wheres the duck gone?

Have you been tidying up for the interview? We had all asked for a close up of the duck

surely your friends couldn't object to that?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Wheres the duck gone?

Have you been tidying up for the interview? We had all asked for a close up of the duck

surely your friends couldn't object to that?

For the love of Yahweh!!!
i have said it is not a duck, there are no ponds or rivers nearby.

It is an ornament left by portia within the circle. It is a levitational device, that can only be used by them

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join