It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by PrimalWisdom
Hey sopheruk

I'm worried too many simultaneous connections might bomb out the server or something so would like to see some photos uploaded here if possible. At least some close-up snaps of the ornament in the garden, but you know I would really like to see a pic of the 2 of them

I must admit I am very intrigued by all this - you seem, smart, and fairly honest - well as much as i can tell from your posts.
Go

There are 2 and a half days left, we have backing from a network with a large capacity, so dont worry about that, but it is the main reason we have given it a couple of days to get it right.

I didnt want to say this now as it may spoil it when it happens, but after the first 5 minutes, just to proove it is not an orchestrated stunt, the entities will appear on every tv channel in the world simultaneously

Every possible scenario is prepared for, from an attack by negative entities, to human agencies, to weather, we will make sure we can deal with any scenario.
There will be no excuse, it is time to deliver the knowledge that mankind has never been alone, and to change this world and give so many people a higher purpose to live for
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

You told us that people have to say the magic words to see these entities.

How is everyone going to see them on the television screen if they haven't said the magic words?

You've really given minimal thought to this little game of yours, haven't you?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai
Hi OP,

I've been following this thread pretty closely since you put it up, and while I have had no reason to ridicule or taunt you, I also have no reason to believe or disbelieve you. I really want to believe you though so please explain something for me...

You gave us the instructions to cover our entire body in water and to chant the phrase 3 times or else we won't be able to see them. Ok, according to my understanding of earth-based logic - these instructions make no sense, but lets just go with it and say we need to do that. Ok done. My question is - when it is flash broadcasted to every TV in the world, how are THEY going to see them if they have not bathed and chanted??

Clarification would be greatly appreciated... Hoping something really cool happens Sat!!!

I can answer that, friend.
People who have no prepared in the aforementioned way, will simply see a pure light.
People who have prepared will see and hear the entities

How convenient for you.

No they won't.

They'll see the football, or CSI, or the Simpsons or what ever is playing on their televisions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Absolutely stinks of another ET_MAN warnings from the benevolents thread.

If anything it's a good laugh exposing the OP for the fraud he is. ET_MAN got exposed bigtime, going to happen to you too.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I am on my break at the moment, so will have to make this reply brief.

For the people saying there must be another agenda ie religion , money etc - i assure you there isnt one, we are not prepared to accept a dime off any tv company either directly or indirectly.

Futhermore, the person who researched Rabbi Schneerson, when he came into a human vessel for a temporary time to enlighten the world, was right in a sense however we are not pushing judaism, we are not pushing any religion upon anyone.
The bathing and cleansing ones` body is the same as was done in the time of the temple, when the presence of higher beings (who the jews mistakenly assumed was the `god of all`) descended. The ad mosai, does indeed mean until when, but Hashem is the name of a benevolant loving entitiy, the Creator of mankind, second only to Yahweh creator of all. The only way this contact will be possible is by embracing His name, then you will be able to tune in to the higher dimension. Please re-read my post earlier post about the human vessel being a radio, and it being up to all of us to tune in, to the other abilities

With regards to the people who have asked more questions about the entities and their teachings, i have already answered many of the questions during the thread, and i will go back this afternoon when i have more time, and put it into one thread, along with answers to any futher questions

edit on 26-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

you my friend are a plank,we must have a bath,chant 3 words to see 7 foot aliens????
this started of with you living with 2 aliens...
now your gonna broadcast them on web channel??
but we cant see them unless we bath ourselves.....?
u plank..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is there any particular reason you want to show the world that mankind is not and has never been alone yet the only people that know about this are the 20 or 30 in this thread? I mean, why wouldn't you start another thread to gain a lot of attention so that as many people on ATS (which is not the world btw) could take part in this grand uncovering? Why wouldn't you spread the word to as many websites as possible and even twitter? I mean this would be the biggest announcement in the modern history of mankind, wouldn't it be prudent to get as many people involved as possible?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

Reasonable post. Star for ya!

I also mentioned earlier in this thread, that, but OP is either:

1. Know more than we do
  2. Did not thought about all possible media sources
  3. Does not think, that other media sources is reliable
  4. Not computer literate enough
  5. Did not researched well enough the possible ways to tell this message
  6. ET's told him, that everything will be sorted by them

OR

This is just a test, on how [this] public would act.
edit on 2012.7.26 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I read this entire thread with a straight face, enjoying reading, asking myself the usual question "what if?".

Then you mentioned having to bathe and chant to be able to observe these beings on my hijacked TV station and I literally laughed out loud
Sorry I just found that hilarious.

As someone else mentioned, what's the point in broadcasting the message worldwide, on every TV station, if everyone but those knowing to perform this little ritual won't see anything but a "bright light".

Will there a little message just before the main screening, for those not aware of the intructions?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I find it disturbing there is more than 18 pages of comments on this, and barely 4 pages of comments on things that really matter--like Agenda 21.

I guess ATS is no different than the real world. The "sensationalist" headlines get all the attention---the Jersey Shore-like crap and the National Enquirer goobly gook.

Come on guys.

The OP is not living with two humanoid roommates.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Are you sure they are not illegal aliens who just want somewhere to camp.

remember to get them to smile for the camera...look forward to seeing the pictures

I see what you mean, no these are fourth dimensional extraterrestrials, from venus (and yes venus is inhabitable - just not in the human third dimension)

Ahhh, they're fourth dimensional Venusians. It all makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am back now, first of all starrynight97 when you finish a sentence with ` It would not take long at all to get one of my friends to get your I.P and therefore your region and probably your address.` whilst i have absolutely no fear at all of you, that isnt the point, i do not appreciate threats cleverly hidden under a guise to try and get away with it within the ats rules. so i will not be responding to your poorly written paragraph, or to you any longer.

Second of all, people have asked what will happen to the people who arent aware that they must bathe and chant the words, and that many people as a result will miss out.

That is not going to be a problem, as i said originally, this saturday a major media station, just an hour before the broadcast starts (which i feel is not enough time for us to be found or for certain agencies to get the show stopped), will put out a newsflash on every channel telling people what they have an hour to do.
This will also be repeated on radios throughout the world.
If people fail to take the pre-requested steps, they only have themselves to blame.

To show that these are indeed non human, crafts will be shown, i will levitate along with them, and trees will be toppled telepathically, there will be no doubt that this was a display of non human intelligence.

If i can add another important point, the reason for all this is that when this happens, and the entities have proved who they are, and have got the attention of the world, they will then tell mankind how time is running out, and urge them to unite together, put differences aside, i can not go into everything, but rest assured there is a higher purpose for all this

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

Wish I could give you 10 stars for that post....oh hell...here ya go * * * * * * * * * *

They may not be *official* ATS stars, but, I placed a magic spell on them to bring you prosperity and good health.

Very good points you brought up in your post StarryNight. You covered all the bases. Well done, my friend...

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So, we've gone from a couple of pics, to world wide TV, and now, ALL INCLUSIVE multi-media world shattering event.

You've set yourself up to the max now sopheruk. What are you going to do when your ET buddies decide to not follow through for you. You've left yourself no wiggle room, ya know....

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This thread get better and better as the days go on. I still can't see why he didn't just snap a photo...?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
edit: never mind

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Futhermore, the person who researched Rabbi Schneerson, when he came into a human vessel for a temporary time to enlighten the world

Wait, are you hinting that one of the entities that live in your house is Rabbi Scheerson? Outstanding! Who's the other one? Elvis?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit: never mind

If what you are saying is true why didn't you keep your last post insted of editing it. On ATS you have to stand by what you say and let other members make their own opinions on the matter...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...this is now the FOURTH time you've foed/rivaled me in this thread alone....do you think I've somehow cloned myself....

This is an automated U2U to let you know that sopheruk has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Futhermore, the person who researched Rabbi Schneerson, when he came into a human vessel for a temporary time to enlighten the world

Wait, are you hinting that one of the entities that live in your house is Rabbi Scheerson? Outstanding! Who's the other one? Elvis?

Bethca next, he's going to tell us he IS......Rabbi Scheerson....yep, that's where this is heading.....his new Avy gives it away......

Des

edit on 26-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join