It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

fair enough mate, are you seriously going to immerse yourself in water though and recite weird stuff i doubt you know the meaning off to see his two pals ????

am going to see whats the latest with the more unimportant threads on ats ie Syria, Iran, Zion mass murders etc

al check back sunday. peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Rickrolled. Nice. So much wrong with that video. hahaha

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I would love him to prove me wrong, more than anything. But anyone
who has been on this site for a while, no these threads pop up all the
time. I bet there will be no feed, and he will blame the government, or
that no one took a bath and said those words. I think he has it all worked
out. Or maybe he will rick roll everyone.

People just want to believe so much. I could make a
thread saying i am zeeeeem from the planet zoooooooom,
and that i was writing this thread to announce disclosure in
two weeks. I bet you all the money i have that some users will
believe me. Its sad but true

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I would love him to prove me wrong, more than anything. But anyone
who has been on this site for a while, no these threads pop up all the
time. I bet there will be no feed, and he will blame the government, or
that no one took a bath and said those words. I think he has it all worked
out. Or maybe he will rick roll everyone.

People just want to believe so much. I could make a
thread saying i am zeeeeem from the planet zoooooooom,
and that i was writing this thread to announce disclosure in
two weeks. I bet you all the money i have that some users will
believe me. Its sad but true

You nailed it right on the head! If you do make that thread, I'll be sure to drop in and say hi, afterall, I'm from the planet zoooooooom's moon (The reddish one). (Yeah, I'm in the sticks I know haha laugh it up!)
I'm with you on wanting to be proved wrong, for the longest time now. Now I'm just a bitter cynic that is hoping for the day of disclosure. Sadly I don't think today is going to be that day and tomorrow's not looking good either.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
13 pages and counting
Obviously a govt distraction campaign ,to avert attention away from the real alien invasion at the olympics
Nice work Sophie
I am taking a bath anyway

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

The OP started another thread today "The reason the Holocast happened" it's not

going as well for him/her as this thread - only 11 posts! and guess what its based on the

King Herod story from the bible! and it appears he was told this by the same entities as

on this thread.

The OP has an agenda. Disclosing ET's isn't it. It's of a religious nature. Everything he has disclosed about his buddies, and how we can magically see them on Sat. is all wrapped up in...religion. For him to say it's not, is ludicrous.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The get out clause has already been posted by the OP

People who have prepared will see and hear the entities

If you don't see the entities, it is because you have not prepared. Always a get out clause in there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Whoa! I have not made it past page 7 yet regarding the original post to this reply.

I do not know if you are male or female but it doesn't matter. Me? I am a 47, soon to be 48 year old Mother of 2 daughters, & 3 adopted sons. I'm also a Grand-Mother of 2 Grand-Daughters and 2 Grand-Sons. My Father has just turned 83 and is originally from Vienna, Austria.

But I found your reply to everyone of us who replied to the OP, to be the most dignified, respectable, and insightful. You have shown excellent moré`s, values , and a fairness that I have only seen in two other people before. One is my Father and the other a friend.

In my reply to the OP, I also made mention of only a small portion of my own similar experience.

Your reply in regards to the OP has made me feel somewhat ashamed of my own questions to him at the end of my reply to the OP.

I have not replied to others who have replied to the OP. I too have been taught proper more's and values from my Father. Though my Father and I do not follow any religions, we have taken the more logical parts from each. I have had my children baptized in case I'm wrong.
Plus have imparted my Father's knowledge and teachings as he did with me to my own Children and hopefully Grand-Children.

The date of my ' Joining ATS,' however is wrong...I just had not logged in for awhile but my middle boy and I read ATS daily. We have ever since stumbling upon the site about a year ago. So I do not have an Avatar yet. ( Which confuses me as to why everyone made reference to the same on the OP ). I am also not used to makingreplies or all the functions available on ATS yet as like I said, my boy and I have only been reading ATS posts and replies up till this past week?

However much I agree with you on NOT, " Kicking someone down while they are already on their Azz." It is not always easy to remember when something sounds so ' Out there. ' I may not put it as politely as you do. But I DO think the same way. It is not always easy to word things in a proper perspective.

Yet as I mentioned in the beginning, I've had my own similar experiences. But what one respondent said about, " You watch the Universe on the History Channel and think you know it all. " Or some such thing as that.
It is a matter of having experiences of one's own that I believe a good portion of those viewers watch those programs in particular, trying to learn more about those phenomenon's.

But really, I just want to say Kudos to you. You ARE as I TRY not to be. In other words, I try not to be a Sheep, whereas it would seem you are already NOT a Sheep. It is very rare to stand up for someone when so many are metaphorically trying to kick him and keep him down

Sometimes I believe it is from two things. Either ignorance or too much education. I happen to be the latter. Too much education, but with the teachings of my Father and rare individuals such as yourself, I am happy to say it helps me to keep thinking outside the box, not always inside the box doggedly believing anything illogical cannot, must not be true if it is not in our parameters of what we have been taught and how we have been raised.

I want to say publicly, and not in a PM, " Thank you for the reminder that we are not perfect, any of us. "

Highest regards, respect and blessings from my boy and I to you, we appreciate what you have said; StarryNight7 .

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

Hey, you're right, IMO, I hadn't read that post either but went back to read it, it is definitely a classic! Yours is not too shabby either...........

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The OP has an agenda. Disclosing ET's isn't it. It's of a religious nature. Everything he has disclosed about his buddies, and how we can magically see them on Sat. is all wrapped up in...religion. For him to say it's not, is ludicrous. 

Yeah, this is looking more likely
Just another religous nut

I knew he would have his excuses ready on why people did not
see the ET's.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, this is looking more likely
Just another religous nut

I knew he would have his excuses ready on why people did not
see the ET's.

I suggest you read my previous posts on this thread,
i have said this will happen!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If these so called beings are what he says they are. Then why doesn't
he ask them to visit one of us tonight, just one of us. Surely
that would not be a hard thing to do!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Niburu.

edit on 25-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

And i know this will not happen. When this does not happen, you
will most prob vanish from the thread. Okay, ask them to visit me.
And if they do, i will come back on here and tell everyone. Let me
guess, they cant do that!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I vote for them to visit Jay-morris while he's in the shower, lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by sopheruk

And i know this will not happen. When this does not happen, you
will most prob vanish from the thread. Okay, ask them to visit me.
And if they do, i will come back on here and tell everyone. Let me
guess, they cant do that!

He's already started another thread in the survival forum. Pushing Nibiru doom and gloom. Oh, his ET friends are telling him what to tell us there too....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14622935#pid14622935

Des...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

Pics or it didn't happen.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I second that motion! Jay-morris, you wouldn't object to being visited by imaginary creatures in the shower would you? It's all for science!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Well I was already planning to go swimming Saturday morning, wonder if that counts? I'm not sure about the words, need to research them a bit first I suppose.

I mean worst case I could always just keep the TV on at like noon (I'm in the DC area, that would be 5 UK time right?) and see if anyone interrupts my regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I must admit, it would freak the hell out of me if i got out
the shower, and two 7 foot ETs were standing there lol

But saying that, i would love it to happen. Loads of people
would, and thats why they fall for threads like this.

But the question is, why is the OP doing this. Attention he does not
get in the real world, a joke, a troll, mentally ill, take your pick.
If its mentally ill, then i cant be angry with him because a mental
illness is a serious matter in my book. But its just impossible to
know which one he is

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join