It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I second that motion! Jay-morris, you wouldn't object to being visited by imaginary creatures in the shower would you? It's all for science!

well, if its two tall blone ETs, and i can get my wife out the house, then i
will do it. All for you guys. I will take no pleasure from it

The things i do for ATS! LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Two tall female ETs, that is. Will be pretty annoyed if its two dudes,
esp if they want to do experiments on me. Not good!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

If two 7 foot male ET Dudes show up...send them to my house...I'll carry on for the sake of ATS.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well i am going to bed it is 12.30am almost, and i have teaching in the morning.

Will update tomorrow, will be having production teams setting up the area, i can try get some photos taken of it

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Good luck and good night good sir! Please do remember to take the lens cap of first! (I say this because it tends to happen alot with these sort of occasions) That, and it's happened to me, albeit not with 7 ft tall Nordic like ET's, but you get the point. I do hope you prove me and everyone of us wrong here on my beloved ATS!

ps I would also like to thank the Mods for being such good sports and not closing this thread down!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

For those of us rooting for you to be telling the truth (even though we know better), yes please as much documentation as you can provide. You'll find ATS is a powerful resource if you treat it right. Thanks.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I agree with Jason.... please don't let us down OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Well i am going to bed it is 12.30am almost, and i have teaching in the morning.

Will update tomorrow, will be having production teams setting up the area, i can try get some photos taken of it

Well your a teacher.....hmmmm not only does it say a lot about british education but also the fact that all uk schools are on their summer holidays and the students are on their summer break?????? So where do you teach?? Should i even bother asking? Is there a more important thread somewhere on ats not even seeing the light of day because of daft threads like these

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is a serious thread for like minded individuals

No Bernard.....No it is not....not by any stretch of the imagination, is this a serious thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Um, no. Actually, the site for that would be, " educate-yourself.org... " Not much imagination there. Maybe you would prefer to give that one a try and call the posters there down? As they say, " If you don't like it, go somewhere else. "

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body. The above steps are essential

Your just doing this for giggles aren't you?........It's like a Monty Python sketch!......lovin' it!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

been in contact with two humanoid ets, who have taught me secrets of the universe, origins of mankind, and in recent months have stayed with me sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time.
Whilst they dont sleep, they sit on my lawn and discuss words of wisdom between each other.

Great! I need your help. There is a dinosaur that visits my backyard once or twice a week. Could your friends lend some of their wisdom and explain where it's coming from?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Giggle! I am sorry but I really need to ask, are you one of those members in ' Joy of Satan? " " JOS " For Short? Sorry, but given your um, avatar, & the statement, " You must say hasham ad mosai, ad mosai three times and be bathed 24 hours ahead of 5pm UK time to be able to see the Entities, or you won't be able to see them. " In my knowledge, represents a form of Satan Worship with added symbol. I've done articles on that stuff with a famous female Author It sounds very familiar. I will need to check out the, " Encyclopedia of Entities Names. "
Yes, I have one.........We use it for reference in our research. So really? Everyone is/had to bath 24 hours ahead of the viewing, and say those words 3 times? Or else they WON'T BE ABLE to SEE the Entities? Please. Are you male or female Sopheruk? Knowing that may or may not help me understand this.
I guess we will/might be bathed 24 hours ahead of time and may/possibly say those words 3 times....but I'm going to check my book 1st....Wouldn't want to be inviting Daemons into my home.......
NOW your story has become very interesting......

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Okay, after going through all pages of this topic all I have to say is Saturday will be a fun day. Not because of aliens but of what happens whenever people's tvs are NOT interrupted and this topic is moved to either hoax bin or skunk works. And besides, if you ARE telling the truth, why would you out your friends? Especially days prior to the "event". You would be putting not only yourself in danger but them as well.
Not a very considerate friend.

Also, I would be caught dead before half drowning myself and chanting some foreign language that I know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

@ mikdbz

Where is the contradiction?
yes i put on that thread that all religions on earth are b.s created by negative entities as a way of controlling and enslaving masses, simple. nothing more, nothing less.

I have not at one point said i dont believe in a God, a creator of all, just not the man made one...

Really?? The contradiction is in your post made in this thread. >> www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say, "sorry but if theres a god wouldnt he answer you when you call for help". You say right there that you don't believe there is ANY god. HAHAHAHA. Seriously? You then go on to say in response "I have not at one point said i dont believe in a God,..." There's the contradiction genius!

And here's what I've noticed

~ The male aliens name is Schneerson, the same is this jewish rabbi >> en.wikipedia.org... . This connection was already established.
~ You said that Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson is the offspring of this "alien" Schneerson. Wikipedia says this guy...Levi Yitzchak Schneerson.. en.wikipedia.org... .. was the father of M.M. Schneerson. So history books are wrong then??

~ You tell us to chant "hashem" which jewish use to replace 'god'. It means "the Name"
~ The other part of the chant, "ad mosai" on google leads to youtube videos titled "Ad Mosai? Until When?" .Guess who stars in these videos... Menachem Mendel Schneerson!!

~ Your signature is "Tracht Gut Vet Zein Gut". Google search this and the first link is this. >> toratherapeutics.blogspot.ca...
The site says, "The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi M.M. Schneerson, speaks about healing, health and mental health in many of his talks and writings.....The Rebbe often quoted a saying of the Rebbeim, "Tracht gut vet zein gut...Think positively, and you will see positive results." So we see more of M.M. Schneerson

~ Your avatar is the star of david, which signifies Judaism.

~ You started a thread on the "real reason the Holocaust happened." So you have more information pertaining to Judaism. And in that thread you say, " there's a set of jewish people who would grow up with extraterrestrial abilities, they would have been able to teach mankind how to extend their life spans, travel the cosmos etc." Is this somehow connected to the extraterrestrial "Schneerson" that you've told us about?? Are you supposed to be one of these people?? M.M. Schneerson is said to be the messiah. Is he one of these people??

SO you seem to be obsessed not only with Judaism, but with Menachem Mendel Schneerson. Why?? You are clearly lying when you say this has nothing to do with religion. THIS HAS MUCH TO DO WITH RELIGION. What is your agenda. TELL US SOPHERUK. Are you associated with the Chabad-Lubavitch movement?? Becuase from my above points everything points to M.M. Schneerson, the the Lubavitcher Rebbe; and to Judaism in general.

I think everyone here wants to know why Judaism is so present in your posts. At first this it was about extraterrestrials, but when religion becomes intertwined I have to become really skeptical. I expect a satisfactory answer. It shouldn't be that hard.
edit on 25-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I still can't believe this thread got this many flags and 14 pages.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
Okay, after going through all pages of this topic all I have to say is Saturday will be a fun day. Not because of aliens but of what happens whenever people's tvs are NOT interrupted and this topic is moved to either hoax bin or skunk works. And besides, if you ARE telling the truth, why would you out your friends? Especially days prior to the "event". You would be putting not only yourself in danger but them as well.
Not a very considerate friend.

Also, I would be caught dead before half drowning myself and chanting some foreign language that I know nothing about.

Jeepers, you would sometimes think from some of these posts that someone is putting a gun to the posters head to force them to read these threads...................Geez..............

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm sorry, but this site's slogan is to deny ignorance and I am standing by it. I think as a member, you have that responsibility to uphold as well. I bet you give your bank information to Nigeria every time you get an email too because they are also obviously telling you the truth. You'll see after Saturday that this was all nothing but bunk.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Before you laugh and snicker at my title please hear me out.

I am probably more skeptical than any of you at the ufo / et phenomena.
Even though i know it is real, i laugh when people produce videos of blurry lights in the sky, or the countless predictions from the alex colliers which have never come true.
I have been, since the age of 30 (wont give my age but i am considerably older than 30 now), been in contact with two humanoid ets, who have taught me secrets of the universe, origins of mankind, and in recent months have stayed with me sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time.
Whilst they dont sleep, they sit on my lawn and discuss words of wisdom between each other.

I have begged them to allow me to photograph them, and have told them that quite frankly if they want their mesage to get out, all they simply need to do is show up, appear to mankind, and if that isnt possible, to at least let me produce undeniable evidence of them.
This i am happy to say, they have agreed to, and it is only time before i will have on here proof that mankind is not alone.

I would appreciate any kind of comment or criticism, and i would love to share my knowledge with the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this
edit on 24-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Pleas don't insult the intelligence of myself and the others here on ATS.

Please go away with your BULLshizz and dont come back to you have a photo of your two ET friends chillin on your lawn pondering the ways to reveal themselves to humans.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're not wrong there! And now that he/she's got a jewish symbol for an avatar we

know which religious agenda they are pushing.

And a message of concern to member Jay-morris >>> Please please be careful when

you get out of the shower because if they are two 7 ft males they may want to 'probe'

you!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join