It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 24
5
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Wide-Eyes
 


Just wait until his steroids kick in......




HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
reply to post by article
 


No fair I already offered!


Now then do I bother to go into detail that many hospice workers tend to have a secret problem with drugs and drink? Nah it's not really worth it is it?
Tell you what lets all go out of this thread on a high (hexcuse the pun) note shall we?

Op this is Dave, I'm sure you know of him, wastrel scumbag that he allegedly is in your eyes...



Thank you so much for posting that, I like Depeche Mode but haven't heard many of their tracks, including that one. It's a great song and I can definitely relate to the lyrics.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E


No offense, buddy, but I'll bet these so-called bums have a more interesting life story to tell than you with your straight-laced, healthy life. What IS life if not to experience the best AND the absolute worst of it? Keeping on a straight and narrow course all of one's life means no experiences, which means these people become shallow and meaningless. Funny, I pity you more than those addicts.
edit on 7/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)


I doubt that very much.
I am in way way shape or form sorry for calling junkies scum bags ...there leaches on society



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For people who preach how understanding and forgiving and caring you are you seem to be the exact opposite lol.

PC do gooders show there true nature!!
Junkies are scum bags !! FACT
LOL

E



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

I am in [color=gold]way way shape or form sorry for calling junkies scum bags


Really? That's terribly good of you to finally admit that.



...there leaches on society


From: www.thefreedictionary.com...


Leach

1. To remove soluble or other constituents from by the action of a percolating liquid


So junkie scumbags help to percolate solubles out of society? Awesome!

edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
For people who preach how understanding and forgiving and caring you are you seem to be the exact opposite lol.

PC do gooders show there true nature!!
Junkies are scum bags !! FACT
LOL

E



Do you know what being politically correct is?

"a term which denotes language, ideas, policies, and behavior seen as seeking to minimize social and institutional offense"

Do you really, really believe that people telling you that you're a psychopath is them being "pc"?


What gym do you train at mate? I would bet any money that you train kids who are violent criminals, drug users, who will go out on the piss and beat up randoms for no reason.

If you hate people who drink and take drugs so much, why do you train them? MMA scene in Britain has a performance enhance drug problem, as well as recreational issues.

Do you deny this?



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Wide-Eyes
 


Just wait until his steroids kick in......




HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!


Hypocrites....you try and say i judge people....yeah because i train and lead a healthy lifestyle i must be on steroids and want to smash people!

Thats why i can't really take what a lot of you people say serious.

E



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK
 


You also enjoy ripping off people on EBay whilst chatting away to fellow enthusiasts on the Miami Vice forum.

What was the name of the MMA forum you got banned from?
edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by Kryties
From: hi nice to be here ..EqualizerUK Introduction thread


Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Wildmanimal
 


...im a personal fitness coach aswell as a pro MMA fighter and coach.


That explains SO much about your attitude in this thread. It's amazing what little gems one can find if one searches a little deeper...




edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


Search deeper still. Interesting to note he's robbed from a few people on ebay... Very moral


He's also banned from a big mma forum, so troll is probably right

Bhaaaaaaaaa
One lrg slice of humble pie to go please.
Not much love for thieves here, nope.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
For people who preach how understanding and forgiving and caring you are you seem to be the exact opposite lol.

PC do gooders show there true nature!!
Junkies are scum bags !! FACT
LOL

E



Do you know what being politically correct is?

"a term which denotes language, ideas, policies, and behavior seen as seeking to minimize social and institutional offense"

Do you really, really believe that people telling you that you're a psychopath is them being "pc"?


What gym do you train at mate? I would bet any money that you train kids who are violent criminals, drug users, who will go out on the piss and beat up randoms for no reason.

If you hate people who drink and take drugs so much, why do you train them? MMA scene in Britain has a performance enhance drug problem, as well as recreational issues.

Do you deny this?


Ill answer a few of those sure...being called a "psychopath" was a posters weak label as my honest opinion did'nt suit his blinkered view of the world.

I train no one that takes drugs...performance enhancing drugs are a big problem in all sports ...whats your point?

E



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Junkies are scum bags !! FACT
LOL




And thieves are not



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by Kryties
From: hi nice to be here ..EqualizerUK Introduction thread


Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Wildmanimal
 


...im a personal fitness coach aswell as a pro MMA fighter and coach.


That explains SO much about your attitude in this thread. It's amazing what little gems one can find if one searches a little deeper...




edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


Search deeper still. Interesting to note he's robbed from a few people on ebay... Very moral


He's also banned from a big mma forum, so troll is probably right

Bhaaaaaaaaa
One lrg slice of humble pie to go please.
Not much love for thieves here, nope.


Never even owned an Ebay account!...

lol

E



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Junkies are scum bags !! FACT
LOL




And thieves are not


Yeah people who steal are scum bags ...whats your point?

E



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Yeah people who steal are scum bags ...whats your point?


Psychopaths are the worst type of scumbag imaginable.....yet you haven't thrown yourself off a cliff yet, as per your ideology. Why not?



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by EqualizerUK




And thieves are not


Yeah people who steal are scum bags ...whats your point?

E




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK


Never even owned an Ebay account!...


That was a shot in the dark.

I have noticed, however, that you remain strangely quiet on the subject of you having been banned off a major MMA forum.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by scorpiosin

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Wide-Eyes
 


Just wait until his steroids kick in......




HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!


Hypocrites....you try and say i judge people....yeah because i train and lead a healthy lifestyle i must be on steroids and want to smash people!

Thats why i can't really take what a lot of you people say serious.

E



I didn't say you wanted to smash people. I was actually picturing you busting through a brick wall to the tune of the Miami Vice theme song.

I am not judging you, I am judging your narrow outlook on people who you are not capable of understanding.

And you're proxy replying to Kryties again. If you're going to ignore someone have the will to do it properly!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Ill answer a few of those sure...being called a "psychopath" was a posters weak label as my honest opinion did'nt suit his blinkered view of the world.

I train no one that takes drugs...performance enhancing drugs are a big problem in all sports ...whats your point?

E


You were called a psychopath because you lack normal human empathy and have an ego the size of... something big in size

MMA trainer. You rumbled yourself mate. Half the kids you train are chavs, I'd put my money on it. If you're training in Yorkshire then you've got to have lads who go out on the piss, take peds and beat up innocents.

What I'm saying is if this is such a big deal for you, surely you have a moral responsibility and shouldn't be giving druggies and criminals the tools to beat people to a bloody pulp? You're basically arming teenagers and young adults who you claim are the scum of the earth

Why are you teaching the scum of the earth to be stone cold killers?



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E


No offense, buddy, but I'll bet these so-called bums have a more interesting life story to tell than you with your straight-laced, healthy life. What IS life if not to experience the best AND the absolute worst of it? Keeping on a straight and narrow course all of one's life means no experiences, which means these people become shallow and meaningless. Funny, I pity you more than those addicts.
edit on 7/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)


I doubt that very much.
I am in way way shape or form sorry for calling junkies scum bags ...there leaches on society


Please explain 'leeches' on society. If you're talking money given to them either through hand outs or from charity organizations, isn't this still circulating money and keeping the economy going? Even when thieves steal money they have to buy stuff (food, clothing, jewelry...). These leeches and thieves do more for the economy than the filthy rich just sitting on their big fat bank accounts.
edit on 7/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Originally posted by EqualizerUK




And thieves are not


Yeah people who steal are scum bags ...whats your point?

E



The problem is when a junkie looks in the mirror and is asked "to change his ways" hes looking for his/her next fix !

E




top topics



 
5
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join