It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Never even owned an Ebay account!...

That was a shot in the dark.

I have noticed, however, that you remain strangely quiet on the subject of you having been banned off a major MMA forum.

He'll just deny it's him for every account

we all know there are tons of proud Britons about who misspell equaliser when thinking of screen names /////////

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

And you're proxy replying to Kryties again. If you're going to ignore someone have the will to do it properly!

It's quite amusing to watch the effort he's exuding to deliberately ignore me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Ill answer a few of those sure...being called a "psychopath" was a posters weak label as my honest opinion did'nt suit his blinkered view of the world.

I train no one that takes drugs...performance enhancing drugs are a big problem in all sports ...whats your point?

E

You were called a psychopath because you lack normal human empathy and have an ego the size of... something big in size

MMA trainer. You rumbled yourself mate. Half the kids you train are chavs, I'd put my money on it. If you're training in Yorkshire then you've got to have lads who go out on the piss, take peds and beat up innocents.

What I'm saying is if this is such a big deal for you, surely you have a moral responsibility and shouldn't be giving druggies and criminals the tools to beat people to a bloody pulp? You're basically arming teenagers and young adults who you claim are the scum of the earth

Why are you teaching the scum of the earth to be stone cold killers?

If i found out that people i train were taking drugs i wouldn't train them.

I'm against drugs....thought i made that fairly clear.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Gee whiz really? My god man, you can't go throwing curve balls like that at us this far into the thread!?!?

You're also 'against suicide'. Don't forget to remind people of that little gem!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Just wait until his steroids kick in......

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrites....you try and say i judge people....yeah because i train and lead a healthy lifestyle i must be on steroids and want to smash people!

Thats why i can't really take what a lot of you people say serious.

E

I didn't say you wanted to smash people. I was actually picturing you busting through a brick wall to the tune of the Miami Vice theme song.

I am not judging you, I am judging your narrow outlook on people who you are not capable of understanding.

And you're proxy replying to Kryties again. If you're going to ignore someone have the will to do it properly!

You free to have an opinion dude ....as i am !

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think I know what this is all about. OP can't stand the thought of not having the last word

edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ill answer a few of those sure...being called a "psychopath" was a posters weak label as my honest opinion did'nt suit his blinkered view of the world.

I train no one that takes drugs...performance enhancing drugs are a big problem in all sports ...whats your point?

E

You were called a psychopath because you lack normal human empathy and have an ego the size of... something big in size

MMA trainer. You rumbled yourself mate. Half the kids you train are chavs, I'd put my money on it. If you're training in Yorkshire then you've got to have lads who go out on the piss, take peds and beat up innocents.

What I'm saying is if this is such a big deal for you, surely you have a moral responsibility and shouldn't be giving druggies and criminals the tools to beat people to a bloody pulp? You're basically arming teenagers and young adults who you claim are the scum of the earth

E

Pull the other one mate. If you refused to train people for taking drugs you wouldn't have any lads turning up to training!

You're kidding nobody but yourself. Next I'll be hearing from a rugby coach, talking about he won't train any lads who go out on the piss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Pull the other one mate. If you refused to train people for taking drugs you wouldn't have any lads turning up to training!

There may be another reason why he has put himself in a position to 'train' young lads.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Just wait until his steroids kick in......

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrites....you try and say i judge people....yeah because i train and lead a healthy lifestyle i must be on steroids and want to smash people!

Thats why i can't really take what a lot of you people say serious.

E

I didn't say you wanted to smash people. I was actually picturing you busting through a brick wall to the tune of the Miami Vice theme song.

I am not judging you, I am judging your narrow outlook on people who you are not capable of understanding.

Dude what's with this dude talk, I thought you're from Sheffield, not America?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

That's Sheffield, with a Z.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

E

E

You're kidding nobody but yourself. Next I'll be hearing from a rugby coach, talking about he won't train any lads who go out on the piss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's judging?

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

You are, my friend, you are.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's Sheffield, with a Z.

Sorry, a macro error on my part

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

E

E

Now who's judging?

E

I'd hardly call it judging, if some lads want to go out on the piss and take peds thats their prerogative. I've got nothing against them, my problem is with you, for being a hypocrite (or a troll... i haven't worked out which)
edit on 18-7-2012 by JailTales because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How many of you people have been the victim of a robbery or violence at the hands of a junkie?
How many of you have had a phone call to tell you a friend has been murdered by three drug addicts ?

Not many im guessing....drug addicts are all the same type of people if they choose to stick a needle in there arm or powder up there nose there weak....simple as that and there is no argument for them what so ever.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It should be interesting to note that Steve Jobs, founder of Apple, was a regular weed smoker.

I guess OP hates Steve too for being the lowlife, scumbag, junkie waste of space that he was.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

E

E

Now who's judging?

E

I'd hardly call it judging, if some lads want to go out on the piss and take peds thats their prerogative. I've got nothing against them, my problem is with you, for being a hypocrite (or a troll... i haven't worked out which)
edit on 18-7-2012 by JailTales because: (no reason given)

Im neither ...it's just that you don't like the truth. it scares you that i have such a raw opinion of drug addicts.

I can't help your fear ..

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

OP, is this you?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's funny how the truth provokes such a strong reaction ...it's good though !
Nearly 500 posts !

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So that's what this has been about? Getting your post count up?

Trooooollololololollllllll

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join