It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I work in one of the worst cities in the US, the armpit of America.

These problems are a lot deeper thant the people you see on the street.

But since your so shallow, you can't comprehend deep.

Can't comprehend deep??
What the word or the context your using it??
E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That's rich, coming from the man who managed to completely butcher the entire English language in this thread alone.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by article

I agree with you about everything except the typo..

Fair enough.

I usually don't say such things - I produce enough typos myself.

I just can't stand people making threads about how superior they are compared to others, wondering why such low-lifes are even allowed to exist if they're full of typos.

If you wanna portray yourself as superior to others by written communication, you should probably be able to write a sentence without confusing "their" and "there".

If you do no such thing, I will not hold typos against you. Only if you come on in a smug, superior way.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

Never once called my self superior EVER....if thats your only defense on this thread then thats a weak come back.
As for typos and grammar i really couldn't care less lol

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

As for typos and grammar i really couldn't care less lol

Clearly. This entire thread is evidence of that.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SethGecko

It makes me cringe to here people say "ive been clean for ____ months" like they want a pat on the back!

Guess what your not supposed to get smashed drunk or take drugs!!!

E

According to who? If i want to go out and get drunk, have a great time and not cause any trouble why can't i? That's my choice, not yours.

God complex much
[/quote

No god complex here but if it makes you feel better think what you like , i know right from wrong ....

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Its clear that someone standing up for the victims of these drug taking scum bags hits a nerve with a few PC people on here thats fine ....the weak always run in the opposite direction of the truth!

I for one will not ....it is my right to speak up and i will to my last breath!

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just a few reasons i think drug users are scum bags....

- have very little individuality
- they are weak willed
- they are trend followers rather than trend setters
- their prospects of any measure of self fulfilment is limited
- they are unaspiring
- they are self serving
- they live in a strata that most of society really doesn't care for
- their contribution to crime creates an understandable belief that habitual users are lowlife scum

I am sorry if this truth is inconvenient.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

hits a nerve with a few [color=gold]just about all PC people on here thats fine

Corrected for you

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
From: hi nice to be here ..EqualizerUK Introduction thread

reply to post by Wildmanimal

...im a personal fitness coach aswell as a pro MMA fighter and coach.

That explains SO much about your attitude in this thread. It's amazing with little gems one can find if one searches a little deeper...

edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

The MMA scene has more than its share of criminals and drug-users. I would love to know where in England he is coaching clean-skins! The MMA thing is "scumbag" central, from the biggest fighters (Bisping) to unknowns. Criminals and drug-users, the sort of people Equalizer claims to despise. It's not all that, but there's enough of that side to it that someone like Equalizer would, you'd assume, not want to involve himself with it. Of all the sports in Britain it's one of the ropiest and most suspect

It's either he's a liar or a VERY, VERY confused boy to be involved with such people. I suppose it's possible he's been concussed one too many times, we've all heard what that can do.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

From: hi nice to be here ..EqualizerUK Introduction thread

reply to post by Wildmanimal

...im a personal fitness coach aswell as a pro MMA fighter and coach.

That explains SO much about your attitude in this thread. It's amazing what little gems one can find if one searches a little deeper...

Search deeper still. Interesting to note he's robbed from a few people on ebay... Very moral

He's also banned from a big mma forum, so troll is probably right

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Wow, nice work mate. Ive found his ebay profile:

feedback.ebay.com.au...

Negative feedback rating: Cheque cashed, goods not sent. No reply to emails or letter. Buyer: trej 29-Nov-01 23:17

Negative feedback rating: never got paid for this one lots of promises never came through though no trade Seller: mtami 27-Nov-01 10:55

Negative feedback rating: Seller failed to send item. He acknowledged payment 10/23,no response to 6 emails Buyer: ky1 25-Nov-01 18:28

Tsk tsk. So the OP becomes the very scumbag he hates so much.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Was OP a member of the Miami Vice forums?

Miami Vice Online....

Remembering Old Vice members

noogy, orchidgirl, hawkins, gloria, kingfisher, may, [color=gold]craiguk/equalizeruk, lwp, lisetsonny, tony arcaro, hank weldon, blue lagoon, tony montana, ivory jones, solomania (who created a great remix of crockett's theme), vallerie, florence italy, goldfish and the list goes on, there are probably a lot of people that i forgot!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow, nice work mate. Ive found his ebay profile:

feedback.ebay.com.au...

Negative feedback rating: Cheque cashed, goods not sent. No reply to emails or letter. Buyer: trej 29-Nov-01 23:17

Negative feedback rating: never got paid for this one lots of promises never came through though no trade Seller: mtami 27-Nov-01 10:55

Negative feedback rating: Seller failed to send item. He acknowledged payment 10/23,no response to 6 emails Buyer: ky1 25-Nov-01 18:28

Tsk tsk. So the OP becomes the very scumbag he hates so much.

There's more but I don't want to get too speculative, all I can say for sure is that it's safe to say the world of mma in the north of england isn't exactly made up of nice people

OP is a confirmed hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You've got me really interested now
I'm googling my ass off but cant seem to find what I think you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

No offense, buddy, but I'll bet these so-called bums have a more interesting life story to tell than you with your straight-laced, healthy life. What IS life if not to experience the best AND the absolute worst of it? Keeping on a straight and narrow course all of one's life means no experiences, which means these people become shallow and meaningless. Funny, I pity you more than those addicts.
edit on 7/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNonBlonde

it's easy to judge, my friend, and I've been as guilty as the next person in doing so, but the truth is that it's difficult to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. It's easier to judge, than gain understanding.

Everyone has a story, and no one is skin deep. Beneath the skin is an entire universe of pain, suffering and untold things no one else can possibly fathom, speak of, or understand.

And beneath that, is a beautiful soul, as deserving of love, respect and compassion as anyone else alive.

I can judge on this subject as i was not weak enough to trap my self in the hell these junkies put themselves in.

E

It would appear that you really don't get it but I think you do. You sir, are a troll. It's obvious and I predict that you will get banned from here within a month. However, to give you some credit, you are a clever troll.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Just wait until his steroids kick in......

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Just wait until his steroids kick in......

What's he going to do? March down to your house and start taking pictures of gnats and ladybirds

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join