It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
It makes me cringe to here people say "ive been clean for ____ months" like they want a pat on the back!

Guess what your not supposed to get smashed drunk or take drugs!!!

E

According to who? If i want to go out and get drunk, have a great time and not cause any trouble why can't i? That's my choice, not yours.

God complex much

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by howaboutyes
reply to post by EqualizerUK

Personally I think That you can't fully understand what being a "waster" is like until you've been one yourself.

I used to be a "waster" I'm not defending My actions or decisions. If you get mixed into the wrong crowd or have problems then it isn't that hard to start using. Wether it's alcohol or drugs. And It's hard to get out of that stage without an intervention.

Don't judge if you aren't willing to be judged.

Thats right... And peer pressure is a motha! when you have no friends...

People dont understand, that oftentimes, when teens grow up, they dont always have friends like the popular kids. Those kids tend to stick together and many of them end up being the druggies.

I was a pothead for many a year of my life. Not now.. But I still cant look back and say, I could have dont it diffrently. You know why I couldnt?? Because had I gone back, Id be back in that same life, same cituration and same temptation/reasoning that put me there in the first place.

Thats like going back and changing time when it's already fixed based on your previous actions.

My own cousin goes from drugs to strait, depending on his surroundings. He lothes the drugs, but he knows if he's around the wrong people, he has no abilty to stave it off. He's a good guy, really soft hearted.. But he has to have something to hold onto or he feels like reality is killing him or destroying him. I understand this. Not all people are as strong as others say they should be. Hell, no one is as strong as they claim.

I feel that im strong enough to be able to walk away from kinds of temptation. Cant say that Id win every time, but probably most, if not all. Thats how unsure life is. You dont know till you're there. If you never did drugs, then sure, you may not become a crack head, but it only takes your wife to cheat on you, your daughter to regret you, your boss to fire you, your dog to get run over.... hey some people actually have days like this. Ive had days that I hated so much and didnt seem to want to stop!

Youd be amaized (not you.. just in general lol) at the kinds of curve balls life can throw at you that will turn a man to doing what he would never do.

Ever watch Falling Down?

Some people can only take so much before they snap... Me things this applies to all!

edit on 18-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

You're a scumbag.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Most ignorant rant ever.
Or thread for that matter, a lot of my friends are addicts, so am I... But in everyday life I give, help, listen, care, love and so do my friends.

Being an addict doesn't make you a scumbag, bashing on addicts does that.

Nuff sed personnal rant over

Why try to reason with him, he's obviously not intelligent enough to take in any rationality.

For christs sake, he can't even spell his own username. What is an equalizer?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I really hope he knows what he's saying... Id certainly hate to see life make him eat his words...

I'm pretty sure it will...

Those things cant be helped now. Guess it's up to life to make that choice for him now.

Seriously hope you know what you're askin for.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Personally, I loath adults who don't know the difference between "there" and "their" way more than I could ever loath any addict. At least they're not pretending.

By the way, the most interesting, smart and succesful people that I have met in my life so far have been addicts in some way or another. For what it's worth, just years before I received my PhD, I was working as a cargo hauler at the airport and was high on anything that I could get my fingers on.

Glad that it wasn't you who got to decide if I was to be given a second chance.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

You disgust me. Your attitude disgusts me. Every single word in your OP makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

As somebody who has struggled with several forms of addiction over the years, I can tell you from experience that your sort of attitude is the very reason why you are seeing people in gutters, 'wasting their life'. If not for people like you, particularly the ones who make our laws, these people would be getting the help that they need medically and physically. Perhaps they may not have even gotten addicted to whatever substance they abuse.

You clearly haven't got a clue about addiction, it's effects and it's consequences. One does not simply wake up one day and decide to ruin their lives by snorting a bag of coc aine, or drink a few bottles of vodka from a brown paper bag. Addiction creeps up on you like a cat hunting a mouse, and once it has hold of you it grabs onto you tightly and doesn't just 'go away'.

Anyway, I really could care less about whatever ridiculous response you come up with, I know it will be filled with lies and nonsense.

These lyrics always ring true for me

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
Personally, I loath adults who don't know the difference between "there" and "their" way more than I could ever loath any addict. At least they're not pretending.

By the way, the most interesting, smart and succesful people that I have met in my life so far have been addicts in some way or another. For what it's worth, just years before I received my PhD, I was working as a cargo hauler at the airport and was high on anything that I could get my fingers on.

Glad that it wasn't you who got to decide if I was to be given a second chance.

I agree with you about everything except the typo..

Please never, ever make a typo concerning the two. You know I'll jump on that bandwagon with everyone else. People make mistakes. Many people aren't perfect typers or perfect spellers.

Me for instant.. I feel I can spell and use proper gramar often enough, but I faulter. Doesnt mean I cant blow you away with my guitar/drum/base/keyboard playing skills.

I am a Graphics Designer, an Artist, a musician, a damn good cook, a person who enjoys keeping smiles on peoples faces around me, a well educated, successful person, I make over 70K a year, I can live off the land forever if I had to, I can live in the woods, on the water or land without any problem, I can troubleshoot and fix a computer in fractions of time it takes many people, I can troubleshoot a Sat broadband connection with ease, I can buld and repair mechanical and electronic sensors without thinking about it, I can pick off a duck from 300 meters with a rifle.... and so much more...

But my spelling sucks.

Soo... How important is There and They're again? Me thinks youre nitpicking. Lifes too short for that crap.

I have to add.. How many stamped letters, important letters, have you seen that typoed "they" for "the". Often times I catch this. Its a common mistake I see alot, even in magazines. Face it, the english language isnt all that easy to spell all the time. My spelling sucks but it's not terrible and you can still understand me when I do typo. And even still, I might typo a word I know well.

So yeah, my spelling sucks, but I dont see how riduculing someone for They're and There is going to make the world one ounce better. Matter of fact, it makes it that much worse.

Food for thought.

edit on 18-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by article

Fair enough.

I usually don't say such things - I produce enough typos myself.

I just can't stand people making threads about how superior they are compared to others, wondering why such low-lifes are even allowed to exist if they're full of typos.

If you wanna portray yourself as superior to others by written communication, you should probably be able to write a sentence without confusing "their" and "there".

If you do no such thing, I will not hold typos against you. Only if you come on in a smug, superior way.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Psychopaths don't usually feel empathy, nor do they admit that they are wrong.

I'm glad someone finally got round to saying it, even if it took 5 pages.

The OP is a textbook psychopath.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by article

Fair enough.

I usually don't say such things - I produce enough typos myself.

I just can't stand people making threads about how superior they are compared to others, wondering why such low-lifes are even allowed to exist if they're full of typos.

If you wanna portray yourself as superior to others by written communication, you should probably be able to write a sentence without confusing "their" and "there".

If you do no such thing, I will not hold typos against you. Only if you come on as in a smug, superior way.

Im the same. I like to kick chairs from under people who like to stand on them

I do this because, like you, I dont like haughty people, even though I find myself doing the exact things. I try my best not to. Though, this causes me to be the "Judge" which I also dont like, even more so. But damn... Some of those people... Wow! You just want to take them out back and show them a good olde ass woopin, that my father gave me when I was young that somehow opened my eyes to look past all the BS. Hehe

me thinks thats just what is needed.

Toolshed's back that way, son...

...yes.. sir...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by article

No fair I already offered!

Now then do I bother to go into detail that many hospice workers tend to have a secret problem with drugs and drink? Nah it's not really worth it is it?
Tell you what lets all go out of this thread on a high (hexcuse the pun) note shall we?

Op this is Dave, I'm sure you know of him, wastrel scumbag that he allegedly is in your eyes...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Never read such an ignorant post........

Not worth saying much else really........

So many people today are so quick to put down others when they have no idea what is going on within their lives.......

I have worked for the last 20 years in the community supporting people with various issues including problems with drugs and alcohol, housing, employment, HIV/AIDS, abuse, homeless, ex-offending, rape, just to name a few....

We all have problems, some worse than others.....

You don't know what has gone on within their lives to the place where they are at present. But with the experiences I have had working and supporting clients over the years things can get better for certain individuals over time. Those people you see in the street may be in a better position some time in the future if they are given the correct support and care. The workers who assist these people are normal human beings like you and me, but they are not so ignorant as what you are.....

Think about things before bellyaching and pointing the finger, you never know, some time in the future you could be one of those people on the street, it can happen, I know for a fact because I have seen it and I have also lived through it. You never know how life is going to pan out and if the s**t hits the fan in your life then I can assure you that you will be trying to get the support to try and put yourself back on track.....

Please think before opening your mouth, speaking before engaging your brain is a dangerous thing to do........

Not worth saying much and yet you have a lot to say lol
E

If that is the only reply that you can manage regarding my post, then I feel very sorry for you. You are either a completely blinkered individual with no understanding of life and what goes on around you. Or you are a completely selfless and stupid person. Or you are just posting on here just to create unneeded mayhem and chaos....

I hope you are happy by what you have achieved on your thread. It may be a good idea to actually take heed of what people are actually stating within their replies to you....

Always remember, you never know what is around the corner, you may one day be in a position where you need guidance and support, and I know for a fact that you will receive it because there are some great individual workers out there who will do their best to relieve your anxieties and pain....

Maybe one day you will think back at this post you have made on ATS when you are in a less fortunate situation, but even then I don't suppose you will post a thread to say how wrong you were, because that's just the kind of person you are.....

I wish you all the best and hope that one day you will open your eyes and have an understanding of the real things that are around you in the world today.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sooooo.....

I'm now well slept and thought I would pop in to see how this travesty of a thread is progressing. It's great to see the OP playing the same tricks, sending everyone in circles and pretending the whole time like he is the innocent party! He truly deserves a medal, he stuck with it now for 20-odd pages, that takes true spirit.....

.....Oh and the OPs astounding ability to completely butcher the English language is commendable......

edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
From: hi nice to be here ..EqualizerUK Introduction thread

reply to post by Wildmanimal

...im a personal fitness coach aswell as a pro MMA fighter and coach.

That explains SO much about your attitude in this thread. It's amazing what little gems one can find if one searches a little deeper...

edit on 18/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I work in one of the worst cities in the US, the armpit of America.

These problems are a lot deeper thant the people you see on the street.

But since your so shallow, you can't comprehend deep.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Most ignorant rant ever.
Or thread for that matter, a lot of my friends are addicts, so am I... But in everyday life I give, help, listen, care, love and so do my friends.

Being an addict doesn't make you a scumbag, bashing on addicts does that.

Nuff sed personnal rant over

Why try to reason with him, he's obviously not intelligent enough to take in any rationality.

For christs sake, he can't even spell his own username. What is an equalizer?

Weak

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Weak

Troll.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Never read such an ignorant post........

Not worth saying much else really........

So many people today are so quick to put down others when they have no idea what is going on within their lives.......

I have worked for the last 20 years in the community supporting people with various issues including problems with drugs and alcohol, housing, employment, HIV/AIDS, abuse, homeless, ex-offending, rape, just to name a few....

We all have problems, some worse than others.....

You don't know what has gone on within their lives to the place where they are at present. But with the experiences I have had working and supporting clients over the years things can get better for certain individuals over time. Those people you see in the street may be in a better position some time in the future if they are given the correct support and care. The workers who assist these people are normal human beings like you and me, but they are not so ignorant as what you are.....

Think about things before bellyaching and pointing the finger, you never know, some time in the future you could be one of those people on the street, it can happen, I know for a fact because I have seen it and I have also lived through it. You never know how life is going to pan out and if the s**t hits the fan in your life then I can assure you that you will be trying to get the support to try and put yourself back on track.....

Please think before opening your mouth, speaking before engaging your brain is a dangerous thing to do........

Not worth saying much and yet you have a lot to say lol
E

If that is the only reply that you can manage regarding my post, then I feel very sorry for you. You are either a completely blinkered individual with no understanding of life and what goes on around you. Or you are a completely selfless and stupid person. Or you are just posting on here just to create unneeded mayhem and chaos....

I hope you are happy by what you have achieved on your thread. It may be a good idea to actually take heed of what people are actually stating within their replies to you....

Always remember, you never know what is around the corner, you may one day be in a position where you need guidance and support, and I know for a fact that you will receive it because there are some great individual workers out there who will do their best to relieve your anxieties and pain....

Maybe one day you will think back at this post you have made on ATS when you are in a less fortunate situation, but even then I don't suppose you will post a thread to say how wrong you were, because that's just the kind of person you are.....

I wish you all the best and hope that one day you will open your eyes and have an understanding of the real things that are around you in the world today.....

I understand life just fine....and ill never be in a position where ill be a drug taking scumbag ,...just won't happen ....my resolve to strong.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I understand life just fine....and ill never be in a position where ill be a drug taking scumbag ,...just won't happen ....my resolve to strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join