It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by papazen

Yeah, if he wants your opinion HE'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You ever heard of Iboga treatment?
It has over 90% success rate for curing any addictions, but because it is also a psychoactive it is being condemned. By society's ignorance .

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
You ever heard of Iboga treatment?
It has over 90% success rate for curing any addictions, but because it is also a psychoactive it is being condemned. By society's ignorance .

i've not heard of that?

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sorry but its amusing how you end your signature with E.......
You know like e for ecstasy...the drug
But yeah look that Iboga stuff up, its been used in Africa by shamans for thousands of years. See what I mean there is good and bad

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You wouldnt know unless you lived their life and walked in their shoes.

Sad to hear this comming from someone on ATS, but expected.

Compassion goes a long way.

If a person is starving, do you feed them?

Then why do you condem a sick person when all they need is healing or a cure?

Evey person goes through life diffrently, and most importantly, everyone takes life diffrently. What might be a breeze for you and I, may be the hardest choice for someone else. The lack of compassion for people in general on this site scares me, since it pretty much reflects the real world in general.

Be careful what you compain about. I found that in my lifes experiances, the things I ridicule always seems to come back, bite me in the ass, and make me live the life that I laughed and scoffed at.

True stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by article
You wouldnt know unless you lived their life and walked in their shoes.

Sad to hear this comming from someone on ATS, but expected.

Compassion goes a long way.

If a person is starving, do you feed them?

Then why do you condem a sick person when all they need is healing or a cure?

Evey person goes through life diffrently, and most importantly, everyone takes life diffrently. What might be a breeze for you and I, may be the hardest choice for someone else. The lack of compassion for people in general on this site scares me, since it pretty much reflects the real world in general.

Be careful what you compain about. I found that in my lifes experiances, the things I ridicule always seems to come back, bite me in the ass, and make me live the life that I laughed and scoffed at.

True stuff.

words of wisdom.
Its has bitten my ass in the matter you speak of many times as well , thx for reminding me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Never read such an ignorant post........

Not worth saying much else really........

So many people today are so quick to put down others when they have no idea what is going on within their lives.......

I have worked for the last 20 years in the community supporting people with various issues including problems with drugs and alcohol, housing, employment, HIV/AIDS, abuse, homeless, ex-offending, rape, just to name a few....

We all have problems, some worse than others.....

You don't know what has gone on within their lives to the place where they are at present. But with the experiences I have had working and supporting clients over the years things can get better for certain individuals over time. Those people you see in the street may be in a better position some time in the future if they are given the correct support and care. The workers who assist these people are normal human beings like you and me, but they are not so ignorant as what you are.....

Think about things before bellyaching and pointing the finger, you never know, some time in the future you could be one of those people on the street, it can happen, I know for a fact because I have seen it and I have also lived through it. You never know how life is going to pan out and if the s**t hits the fan in your life then I can assure you that you will be trying to get the support to try and put yourself back on track.....

Please think before opening your mouth, speaking before engaging your brain is a dangerous thing to do........

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
edit on 18-7-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

it's easy to judge, my friend, and I've been as guilty as the next person in doing so, but the truth is that it's difficult to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. It's easier to judge, than gain understanding.

Everyone has a story, and no one is skin deep. Beneath the skin is an entire universe of pain, suffering and untold things no one else can possibly fathom, speak of, or understand.

And beneath that, is a beautiful soul, as deserving of love, respect and compassion as anyone else alive.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OP, if i have neighbours like U in my neighbourhood, i will become a alcoholic for sure...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Never read such an ignorant post........

Not worth saying much else really........

So many people today are so quick to put down others when they have no idea what is going on within their lives.......

I have worked for the last 20 years in the community supporting people with various issues including problems with drugs and alcohol, housing, employment, HIV/AIDS, abuse, homeless, ex-offending, rape, just to name a few....

We all have problems, some worse than others.....

You don't know what has gone on within their lives to the place where they are at present. But with the experiences I have had working and supporting clients over the years things can get better for certain individuals over time. Those people you see in the street may be in a better position some time in the future if they are given the correct support and care. The workers who assist these people are normal human beings like you and me, but they are not so ignorant as what you are.....

Think about things before bellyaching and pointing the finger, you never know, some time in the future you could be one of those people on the street, it can happen, I know for a fact because I have seen it and I have also lived through it. You never know how life is going to pan out and if the s**t hits the fan in your life then I can assure you that you will be trying to get the support to try and put yourself back on track.....

Please think before opening your mouth, speaking before engaging your brain is a dangerous thing to do........

Not worth saying much and yet you have a lot to say lol
E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNonBlonde

it's easy to judge, my friend, and I've been as guilty as the next person in doing so, but the truth is that it's difficult to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. It's easier to judge, than gain understanding.

Everyone has a story, and no one is skin deep. Beneath the skin is an entire universe of pain, suffering and untold things no one else can possibly fathom, speak of, or understand.

And beneath that, is a beautiful soul, as deserving of love, respect and compassion as anyone else alive.

I can judge on this subject as i was not weak enough to trap my self in the hell these junkies put themselves in.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
OP, if i have neighbours like U in my neighbourhood, i will become a alcoholic for sure...

Silly post.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It really does amaze me the amount of people who are happy living in a world where junkies and alcoholics can waste the time of medical services and the tax payers money!!

When will you people wake up and start standing up for the people that really need a voice and not these scumbags.

E

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

This sadly describes most of my family. I grew up in a crackhouse, they made my life hell and even had my younger brother taken away at 10 years old. With that being said, I still have a soft-spot for these type of people, they are human beings after all. I don't know if all the "excuses" are legitimate, but you have to assume that NOBODY wants to waste this precious gift of life.

I feel sorry for these people and their families

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
It really does amaze me the amount of people who are happy living in a world where junkies and alcoholics can waste the time of medical services and the tax payers money!!

When will you people wake up and start standing up for the people that really need a voice and not these scumbags.

E

Never.

2nd

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
...but make more sense then Yours. and BTW U do pay tax, right? so those money are not use only to help local community with what ever issue or for benefits to non workers, drunkers and junkies ... but also to allowed Your government fight illegal wars and bring more drugs in to Your country... i do live in UK, so i know what i am talking about... did U ever wonder why is more heroin on UK streets? i gues U dont even know it... it is thanks to Your tax money... actually U have blood on Your hands by pay tax... have good one i need some more drink

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Personally I think That you can't fully understand what being a "waster" is like until you've been one yourself.

I used to be a "waster" I'm not defending My actions or decisions. If you get mixed into the wrong crowd or have problems then it isn't that hard to start using. Wether it's alcohol or drugs. And It's hard to get out of that stage without an intervention.

Don't judge if you aren't willing to be judged.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by OneNonBlonde

I can judge on this subject as i was not weak enough to trap my self in the hell these junkies put themselves in.

E

Hold on... It's still early. Never say never. Ive seen the strongest of men torn down to tears. Ive seen kids beat up fathers. Ive most certainly seen naysayers take back their words and eat humble pie.

I've also seen people like you that say they would never fall for such things, that they are too strong... Fall to the slavery of drug use like a rotten tree.

Ive seen people who have never done any drugs in their life, 65 years old, turn into a crackhead after one tangle with his nephew because he just wanted to feel young again and do some of the things the younger people (his version I guess was from his nephew) do and wanted to recapture it. ...a 65 year old man! much older now though.

So yeah... Ive seen people say they would never, and have. You're no diffrent. You may think you can control your life, but you certainly cant control what comes at it...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join