It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Your argument is weak..

Black people are not more likely to commit crime.
Just because a junkie maybe a doctor, a cop, a street weeper there still a weak willed scum bag and thats a fact !
Your uncle wasting is life away on a park bench is very much a part of the problem...a weak willed person sees him and sees he's off his face and thinks "that looks a good way to get away from the realities of life" and joins him.....so now we have two weak willed people on the bench.
After maybe three months two more join them one being violent and the alcohol makes that person worse....he or she goes out and stabs a pregnant mother to be .....you see where im going with this?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

Can't stand the thought of not having the last word eh?

So sad....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Amy Winehouse.....great singer (if you like that sort of voice) had the potential to be fantastic but to weak willed to say no to drug use...

images.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://fashionscandal.c om/index.php/2011/07/amy-winehouse-joins-the-j-club/&docid=GP4QVoweNQiwvM&imgurl=http://fashionscandal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/amyracist9.jpg&w =544&h=375&ei=8NsHUNOSCdGHhQfQqqDUAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=795&vpy=326&dur=8238&hovh=186&hovw=270&tx=121&ty=86&sig=108238724117421842904&page=1&tbnh=145& tbnw=192&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:106
edit on 19-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Wow, just...... wow.

Will he post again to get the last word in? We are about to find out in 3.....2.....1.....

edit on 19/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Everybody:

The OP started another whinge thread complaining about his treatment in this thread:

Whats with the troll name calling? lol

Seriously OP? Have we hurted diddums feelings that much?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

A few points to consider though, if a child grows up around bad people doing bad things will they automatically do the same??

You're asking if a child grows up around drug users, I think the child would be more able to separate themselves from that life. They wouldn't feel the high from the drug, but would see all the negative.

i don't think they will! its a matter of strength of mind ...if there weak minded they will turn out bad and yes those people are scumbags in my eyes...there are plenty of people who had childhoods you could only see in horror films and they choose to stand up and do better and those people have my fully backing and admiration !!!

So people who seek your admiration avoid drugs, everybody else just gets hooked to reusing communal needles. I dont know anybody who brags about being a drug user. Nor do they consider you calling them bad people and weak minded online. As I said, get your affairs in order, stop trying to kick drug users in the gut. They dont want to be where they are. You having this much vengeance for their problems makes me doubt you're going to avoid that sort of life.

Get yourself out of your neighbourhood. Even if only for a few months, on a foreign exchange / travel arrangement. You'll be able to get your head in order. The impact these people have against your life will be diminished, replaced with a sense of independence.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

Yeah I read this thread last night before anyone had responded... and thought it best to just ignore it.

But you're a class act. And if you're an example to live by, I'd rather be a scumbag thanks very much.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna

A few points to consider though, if a child grows up around bad people doing bad things will they automatically do the same??

You're asking if a child grows up around drug users, I think the child would be more able to separate themselves from that life. They wouldn't feel the high from the drug, but would see all the negative.

i don't think they will! its a matter of strength of mind ...if there weak minded they will turn out bad and yes those people are scumbags in my eyes...there are plenty of people who had childhoods you could only see in horror films and they choose to stand up and do better and those people have my fully backing and admiration !!!

So people who seek your admiration avoid drugs, everybody else just gets hooked to reusing communal needles. I dont know anybody who brags about being a drug user. Nor do they consider you calling them bad people and weak minded online. As I said, get your affairs in order, stop trying to kick drug users in the gut. They dont want to be where they are. You having this much vengeance for their problems makes me doubt you're going to avoid that sort of life.

Get yourself out of your neighbourhood. Even if only for a few months, on a foreign exchange / travel arrangement. You'll be able to get your head in order. The impact these people have against your life will be diminished, replaced with a sense of independence.

Thats a nonsense reply ....i have been to Iraq and Afghanistan and seen alot more of life than you have and yet my view of drug users is the same as when i started this thread.
My head and mind frame are just fine, maybe you should visit the victims of the junkies who rob / rape / steal / spread diseases etc etc (and yes i know non drug users do this to and there utter scum bags too).

I fine it amazing that some people totally ignore junkies behaviour and say " its not there fault ...they need help....blah blah blah " get in the real world and stop singing from the PC hand book.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

Yeah I read this thread last night before anyone had responded... and thought it best to just ignore it.

But you're a class act. And if you're an example to live by, I'd rather be a scumbag thanks very much.

Im just honest that's all, its hard for some to take!

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

In the title, it is supposed to be 'their' not 'there' and some people don't consider those things to be a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If honest means dictating your opinion then mocking people who disagree then yeah.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Your argument is weak..

Actually they are, as far as statistics are concerned. So, are you prepared to slander all black people because some are raised in poverty and go on to become criminals? You seem to be attacking all drug users because some are criminals.

Just because a junkie maybe a doctor, a cop, a street weeper there still a weak willed scum bag and thats a fact !

Maybe, but that doesn't make them a criminal thief, violent thug or murderer, as you've implied on several occasions.

Your uncle wasting is life away on a park bench is very much a part of the problem...a weak willed person sees him and sees he's off his face and thinks "that looks a good way to get away from the realities of life" and joins him.....so now we have two weak willed people on the bench.

My uncle didn't sit on a park bench, he had a house which he bought and paid for, as many addicts do. This is what I'm trying to convey to you, not every drug user or addict fits into this neat little image you have in your head of a tramp sat on a bench with cider in a black bag, a needle hanging out the arm, and a machete tucked in his socks ready to murder passers by for a packet of amber leaf

After maybe three months two more join them one being violent and the alcohol makes that person worse....he or she goes out and stabs a pregnant mother to be .....you see where im going with this?

I see where you're trying to go, but I know that you're wrong given my experiences with numerous alcoholics, and my own experience with alcohol. Alcohol does not cause people to run around stealing from others, or stabbing pregnant mothers.

Your perception of addicts is very cartoon character esque. It's like you've watched too many hollywood movies and have lost all grasp on the actual reality of society.

If you think drug users are scum I can't change your mind on that because you're obviously a bit dense mate, but I can correct you on your objective nonsense. Most alcoholics fund their own habit. Most alcoholics work. Most alcoholics actually are pretty difficult to distinguish from non-drinkers, unless you have that personal access to their private life. An alcoholic who lives by himself might even hide bottles of drink around the house, they're actually exceptionally secretive about their problem because they understand their perception. It's rare for an alcoholic to broadcast their problems on a park bench, whether stabbing pregnant women or not.

But of course you know better. I'm probably just making up that the alcoholics I know are otherwise decent people, my uncle really would sneak out at night and rape old ladies, stealing their purses in the process, right

Your black and white view of the world makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dunndigidy

In the title, it is supposed to be 'their' not 'there' and some people don't consider those things to be a waste of time.

Awesome thanks ill try and remember that.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Clearly, you remembered it through the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thats a nonsense reply

Thats what I thought. Youre staging a mock discussion, to disrespect other users and make yourself more presentable to yourself. You adopt the good ideas and then discard the person behind them. If I wanted to talk to a 14 year old version of myself, I'd probably call my cousin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Your argument is weak..

Actually they are, as far as statistics are concerned. So, are you prepared to slander all black people because some are raised in poverty and go on to become criminals? You seem to be attacking all drug users because some are criminals.

Maybe, but that doesn't make them a criminal thief, violent thug or murderer, as you've implied on several occasions.

My uncle didn't sit on a park bench, he had a house which he bought and paid for, as many addicts do. This is what I'm trying to convey to you, not every drug user or addict fits into this neat little image you have in your head of a tramp sat on a bench with cider in a black bag, a needle hanging out the arm, and a machete tucked in his socks ready to murder passers by for a packet of amber leaf

I see where you're trying to go, but I know that you're wrong given my experiences with numerous alcoholics, and my own experience with alcohol. Alcohol does not cause people to run around stealing from others, or stabbing pregnant mothers.

Your perception of addicts is very cartoon character esque. It's like you've watched too many hollywood movies and have lost all grasp on the actual reality of society.

If you think drug users are scum I can't change your mind on that because you're obviously a bit dense mate, but I can correct you on your objective nonsense. Most alcoholics fund their own habit. Most alcoholics work. Most alcoholics actually are pretty difficult to distinguish from non-drinkers, unless you have that personal access to their private life. An alcoholic who lives by himself might even hide bottles of drink around the house, they're actually exceptionally secretive about their problem because they understand their perception. It's rare for an alcoholic to broadcast their problems on a park bench, whether stabbing pregnant women or not.

But of course you know better. I'm probably just making up that the alcoholics I know are otherwise decent people, my uncle really would sneak out at night and rape old ladies, stealing their purses in the process, right

Your black and white view of the world makes me laugh.

Your second point about them not doing anything illegal buying crack is illegal....that is a fact !

those that hide or try to keep it a secret about there addiction are still weak by having to use....

My "park bench" comment is one of many i could have made about different scenarios where one persons open addiction and drug use can sometimes spur the weak minded of our society to do the same.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thats a nonsense reply

Thats what I thought. Youre staging a mock discussion, to disrespect other users and make yourself more presentable to yourself. You adopt the good ideas and then discard the person behind them. If I wanted to talk to a 14 year old version of myself, I'd probably call my cousin.

I just if it hard to take some seriously that has such a crazy view on right and wrong ....i don't mean you or anyone else any disrespect!

I am glad you and i can disagree...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Thats a nonsense reply

That pretty much sums up what Ive been trying to get people to see for 27 pages now.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

....i have been to Iraq and Afghanistan and seen alot more of life than you have

You don't know who I am. For all you know, I could be a social outcast who bought into the idea that getting myself killed solely for the purpose of stealing Iraqi oil and getting american built weaponry sold into the world market is a noble cause myself. Then I return to the internet, tell myself people owe me a debt of gratitude for saving their country from terrorists, find myself wanting to try drugs because I still don't fit in, but claim I'm strong minded because I havent been provided an arena to do them yet. For now, I'm satisfied pretending I'm strong minded through rejection of friendly comments people are leaving me about my situation in my neighbourhood.

and yet my view of drug users is the same as when i started this thread.

I never even pretended I got through to you, so dont feel like youre slipping one past me.

My head and mind frame are just fine, maybe you should visit the victims of the junkies who rob / rape / steal / spread diseases etc etc

No thanks, I'm not visiting any addicts houses. Or wait, you want me to visit the victims. They dont see victims. These people steal from their own parents. Most of the time, it ends when they're dead. But since you're strong minded and fought Iraqis bare handed, you don't have time to learn about things before making statements about them. I know how it is.

(and yes i know non drug users do this to and there utter scum bags too).

Oh, okay. Whoops. Sounds like I got through to you. Time to call me a scum bag as well.

I fine it amazing that some people totally ignore junkies behaviour and say " its not there fault ...they need help....blah blah blah " get in the real world and stop singing from the PC hand book.

I don't know what the hell that is. Singing from the PC hand book? I don't even like singing in a choir. Here's something for you to watch: www.youtube.com... It's called Ross Kemp Extreme World: Chicago. It will show you a bit of that real world you already know about, it'll just remind you of it. You already know everything in this video and actually know what drug addiction does to people, it makes them scum bags, so maybe its not worth your time. Somebody who wants to learn about it will see it though.

Ross Kemp Extreme World Chicago
That MTV show where DJ AM talks to drug users
Radio Bam, Brandon Novak talking about drug addiction

Those are the ones I can remember that talk about drug addiction. Slide in a quick education session before you return to stomping people out on the internet for trying to get you away from that life.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Your second point about them not doing anything illegal buying crack is illegal....that is a fact !

those that hide or try to keep it a secret about there addiction are still weak by having to use....

My "park bench" comment is one of many i could have made about different scenarios where one persons open addiction and drug use can sometimes spur the weak minded of our society to do the same.

E

You're moving the goal posts. I was responding to your post in discussion of alcoholics. You can't suddenly change to crack addiction.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join