It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

I don't care what you say your I.Q is you need to start living in the real world and not this fake one where everyone agrees with you ....

HAHAHAHA, really? So anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly agree with your point of view is not living in the 'real world'?

What drugs are you on? Seriously?

your last couple of comments were a little silly .

This coming from Sarah Palins twin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I don't care what you say your I.Q is you need to start living in the real world and not this fake one where everyone agrees with you .... your last couple of comments were a little silly . E

I'm guessing the last part is to yourself, for coming clean about your intentions. You were breaking a bit through accepting a dialogue with a forum member. I wasn't supposed to know exactly how you feel. Better call yourself silly and close off again.

You don't care what my IQ is, okay, I don't expect you to care. You won't get away with telling me I'm not bright though. That label could be genuinely applied to you, and yet I refrain from doing so.

You want me to do drugs or be a victim of the environment drugs cause to be a part of your real world, I think I'll pass. I think I'll pass from being part of your world entirely. Drugs or no drug requirement. To be honest, I think I'd have to be on them to want more dialogue with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
You would all be happy seeing your streets like this????

www.youtube.com...

E

I would love if my streets looked like Vancouver!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Is that what he linked, Vancouver... vancouver is a mess. It's the main area of the city and then the very next street its drug addicts. All the police do is usher the drug addicts across the street so kids don't see them.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm seriously thinking about getting a bumper sticker that says:

"I'm against suicide"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
MMA at it's finest:

Is this you OP?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna

Is that what he linked, Vancouver... vancouver is a mess. It's the main area of the city and then the very next street its drug addicts. All the police do is usher the drug addicts across the street so kids don't see them.

I know, but it looks nice relative to where I'm from.

If I had the money to move to Vancouver I'd be there in a blink!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I hope he comes back just so I can knock the idea that he's seen the world from his head. Just so you know, going to Iraq and then back to your drug infested slum isn't seeing the world. I constantly seek to learn new views. How do you think I knew everything about you at the snap of a finger? No really, do you have an explanation for that?

The more you learn, the less you know. You can tell from the way I talk that I have actually seen the world. When you do decide to see what the world has to offer, brace yourself. Your idea of right/ wrong/ bad/ good will be shattered before your eyes. Dont get hit by the debris.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and drink whiskey often. I am a highly functioning member of society with a descent paying job. I'm not a "waster" and I don't judge people who are. I think anyone has the right to do what they wish with their life and it's not up to anyone to bash them. If you don't like their choices simply ignore them and get on with your life. Stop complaining about things that have nothing to do with you. Good for you for living a "clean" life. That commendable. Bashing other people to make yourself look or feel better is completely reprehensible and hurts your "clean" lifestyle. If you want to really do good and be a good person it goes beyond health habits and hygiene. Think about that next time you try to tell someone they are terrible. Have some compassion, sit and you will get some respect.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
MMA at it's finest:

Is this you OP?

Or this?

I just had to check and see if this thread was still going.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You tell somebody theyre unintelligent and strange, then tell me how it's just an opinion and I can't accept the real world because I don't take in what you tried to stab me with. You need to be punished during your life for acting that way to people. You think your life is bad, you aint seen nothing yet. The disrespect you throw at people who are looking to save you from your situation convinces me the worst is yet to come for you.

Oh, but thats legit what you're saying at me across the internet when you don't know me. I provide genuine posts to your mock discussion leading to insults. Im socially wanted by the people I meet and I spent my entire life in advanced placement classes. I'm top bracket IQ. But yet, because I seek to learn everything I can about the world that means I don't because you tell me I have to change myself to being unintelligent and strange or I havent seen the world.

What do you get from trying to cause me damage via the web? You don't get money, you might gain some self satisfaction. I wouldn't be who I am today without my mom. Maybe I was given a better shot at life than you ever were. You don't enjoy the company of others. You don't enjoy sharing ideas. Find something you enjoy fast before you're right on the curb with your friends. This is a reality. This isn't you mouthing off at people for pleasure. Unless you find something you enjoy and be proud of, you already know where you're headed. I just stole your pride of being anonymously abusive via the internet, so think of something fast. The malicious vengeance you have for drug users will make you resistant to treatment.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You would have the drug addicts interacting with the kids then ...?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and drink whiskey often. I am a highly functioning member of society with a descent paying job. I'm not a "waster" and I don't judge people who are. I think anyone has the right to do what they wish with their life and it's not up to anyone to bash them. If you don't like their choices simply ignore them and get on with your life. Stop complaining about things that have nothing to do with you. Good for you for living a "clean" life. That commendable. Bashing other people to make yourself look or feel better is completely reprehensible and hurts your "clean" lifestyle. If you want to really do good and be a good person it goes beyond health habits and hygiene. Think about that next time you try to tell someone they are terrible. Have some compassion, sit and you will get some respect.

That would be fine if the drug addicts behavior effect no one but them ....but thats never the case is it!!!

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

Originally posted by Kryties
MMA at it's finest:

Is this you OP?

Or this?

I just had to check and see if this thread was still going.

Its still here going strong

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You tell somebody theyre unintelligent and strange, then tell me how it's just an opinion and I can't accept the real world because I don't take in what you tried to stab me with. You need to be punished during your life for acting that way to people. You think your life is bad, you aint seen nothing yet. The disrespect you throw at people who are looking to save you from your situation convinces me the worst is yet to come for you.

Oh, but thats legit what you're saying at me across the internet when you don't know me. I provide genuine posts to your mock discussion leading to insults. Im socially wanted by the people I meet and I spent my entire life in advanced placement classes. I'm top bracket IQ. But yet, because I seek to learn everything I can about the world that means I don't because you tell me I have to change myself to being unintelligent and strange or I havent seen the world.

What do you get from trying to cause me damage via the web? You don't get money, you might gain some self satisfaction. I wouldn't be who I am today without my mom. Maybe I was given a better shot at life than you ever were. You don't enjoy the company of others. You don't enjoy sharing ideas. Find something you enjoy fast before you're right on the curb with your friends. This is a reality. This isn't you mouthing off at people for pleasure. Unless you find something you enjoy and be proud of, you already know where you're headed. I just stole your pride of being anonymously abusive via the internet, so think of something fast. The malicious vengeance you have for drug users will make you resistant to treatment.

You hate the fact with your massive I.Q you fail at giving me a good enough reason to change my mind on drug addicts!
You maybe a bit self righteous and think you know everything ....but your not strange thats why i continue o interact with you.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You would have the drug addicts interacting with the kids then ...? E

You still havent apologized for your prior behavior. I don't see how youre ready to try to inject me with your wanting kids to be on drugs. Don't you think thats

Enough?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You hate the fact with your massive I.Q you fail at giving me a good enough reason to change my mind on drug addicts! You maybe a bit self righteous and think you know everything ....but your not strange thats why i continue o interact with you. E

I fail, I don't know what a massive IQ is but you do, I have to change your mind somehow, I'm self righteous, I think I know everything, I'm strange. Or wait, I think you let up on the strange punch.

You see how you're dysfunctional? You're going to turn to the high from narcotics to get you past day to day life. Why do you think you have strong feelings about the matter...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You would have the drug addicts interacting with the kids then ...? E

You still havent apologized for your prior behavior. I don't see how youre ready to try to inject me with your wanting kids to be on drugs. Don't you think thats

Enough?

Was the word "inject" a pun??
and apologize for what?...if i see ive offended someone and it hurt there feelings i will say sorry ....no problem

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Was the word "inject" a pun?? and apologize for what?...if i see ive offended someone and it hurt there feelings i will say sorry ....no problem E

Youre joking right? You already know men don't have feelings. You'd be requested to stop acting this way and apologize, but you dont seem to have any respect of your own. It would be the same as asking a cat not to sleep on the couch.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You hate the fact with your massive I.Q you fail at giving me a good enough reason to change my mind on drug addicts! You maybe a bit self righteous and think you know everything ....but your not strange thats why i continue o interact with you. E

I fail, I don't know what a massive IQ is but you do, I have to change your mind somehow, I'm self righteous, I think I know everything, I'm strange. Or wait, I think you let up on the strange punch.

You see how you're dysfunctional? You're going to turn to the high from narcotics to get you past day to day life. Why do you think you have strong feelings about the matter...

Why do i feel so strongly? ....i have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts...

E

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join