It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I just if it hard to take some seriously that has such a crazy view on right and wrong ....i don't mean you or anyone else any disrespect! I am glad you and i can disagree... E

I don't know who this is aimed at, but you don't talk to me that way. My addressing you never will be an invitation to assault my credibility and intent. The difference between you and I is I have those two things. And guard them with my life. You will not emerge as more presentable to yourself, especially when you pull your tricks at me. This is the beginning of the end of your internet rampage. I don't know how many people you've chewed up and spit out, but it ends with me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna

....i have been to Iraq and Afghanistan and seen alot more of life than you have

You don't know who I am. For all you know, I could be a social outcast who bought into the idea that getting myself killed solely for the purpose of stealing Iraqi oil and getting american built weaponry sold into the world market is a noble cause myself. Then I return to the internet, tell myself people owe me a debt of gratitude for saving their country from terrorists, find myself wanting to try drugs because I still don't fit in, but claim I'm strong minded because I havent been provided an arena to do them yet. For now, I'm satisfied pretending I'm strong minded through rejection of friendly comments people are leaving me about my situation in my neighbourhood.

and yet my view of drug users is the same as when i started this thread.

I never even pretended I got through to you, so dont feel like youre slipping one past me.

My head and mind frame are just fine, maybe you should visit the victims of the junkies who rob / rape / steal / spread diseases etc etc

No thanks, I'm not visiting any addicts houses. Or wait, you want me to visit the victims. They dont see victims. These people steal from their own parents. Most of the time, it ends when they're dead. But since you're strong minded and fought Iraqis bare handed, you don't have time to learn about things before making statements about them. I know how it is.

(and yes i know non drug users do this to and there utter scum bags too).

Oh, okay. Whoops. Sounds like I got through to you. Time to call me a scum bag as well.

I fine it amazing that some people totally ignore junkies behaviour and say " its not there fault ...they need help....blah blah blah " get in the real world and stop singing from the PC hand book.

I don't know what the hell that is. Singing from the PC hand book? I don't even like singing in a choir. Here's something for you to watch: www.youtube.com... It's called Ross Kemp Extreme World: Chicago. It will show you a bit of that real world you already know about, it'll just remind you of it. You already know everything in this video and actually know what drug addiction does to people, it makes them scum bags, so maybe its not worth your time. Somebody who wants to learn about it will see it though.

Ross Kemp Extreme World Chicago
That MTV show where DJ AM talks to drug users
Radio Bam, Brandon Novak talking about drug addiction

Those are the ones I can remember that talk about drug addiction. Slide in a quick education session before you return to stomping people out on the internet for trying to get you away from that life.

you make a few good points thats why i continue to engage you, on my time in Iraq and Afgan i do actually regret my time there as i have since learned things i was not told while servering.

The fact your not keen on speaking to victims speaks volumes...you would get told exactly how they feel and the cold hard reality you could not take!

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I just if it hard to take some seriously that has such a crazy view on right and wrong ....i don't mean you or anyone else any disrespect! I am glad you and i can disagree... E

I don't know who this is aimed at, but you don't talk to me that way. My addressing you never will be an invitation to assault my credibility and intent. The difference between you and I is I have those two things. And guard them with my life. You will not emerge as more presentable to yourself, especially when you pull your tricks at me. This is the beginning of the end of your internet rampage. I don't know how many people you've chewed up and spit out, but it ends with me.

Internet rampage....chewed up and spit out?....your clearly making a mountain out of a mole hill ....its just a thread on a forum dear, you don't agree with my opinions ....thats fine don't get so worked up.

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by mainidh

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't buy the "mentally ill excuse" as its just that an excuse!

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

Yeah I read this thread last night before anyone had responded... and thought it best to just ignore it.

But you're a class act. And if you're an example to live by, I'd rather be a scumbag thanks very much.

Im just honest that's all, its hard for some to take!

E

No, honest people know when they are wrong. You're arrogant and self righteous. Smug and ignorant.

How sad a life it must be to be so low..

edit on 19-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

you make a few good points thats why i continue to engage you

Thankyou for proving our point. Anyone you don't agree with gets mocked and ultimately ignored - just like you've done to me for like 10 pages now.

What a child.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't drink smoke or do illegal drugs, i have visited the docs twice in the last ten years as i eat right and live a clean life, these people are scum bags that are to weak to say no ....

E

Yeah I read this thread last night before anyone had responded... and thought it best to just ignore it.

But you're a class act. And if you're an example to live by, I'd rather be a scumbag thanks very much.

E

No, honest people know when they are wrong. You're arrogant and self righteous. Smug and ignorant.

How am i low ? because i publiclly same im sick of seeing these scumbags in towns and cities shop lifting and being highly anti social...

I make no apologetic excuses for my words as i believe them to be the truth !

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

E

E

How am i low ? because i publiclly same im sick of seeing these scumbags in towns and cities shop lifting and being highly anti social...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

How am i low ?

Complete lack of empathy bordering on the very definition of Psychopath.

Spoken like a true Psychopath.

Have you ever tortured little animals for the fun of it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

you make a few good points thats why i continue to engage you, on my time in Iraq and Afgan

I don't really want to hear about your time in Iraq and Afghanistan, actually while I'm talking to you I'd rather talk to you directly. I know its a great social crutch because you've never learned to fit in. But just give conversation a chance. It honestly isn't that difficult. You can do what, 10 million push ups and you cant talk to the person who's addressing you? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds...

i do actually regret my time there as i have since learned things i was not told while servering.

I already know that about you. Good. You're coming clean. Nobody enjoys actually being there.

The fact your not keen on speaking to victims speaks volumes...

I'm not keen on speaking to victims... what the hell? You want me to spend the next month buying plane tickets and flying to peoples houses, expecting to be invited, to hear what I already know. You can't inject me with your lack of care for victims. That stays with you.

Now that we're done not adopting your own behavior, you should know, the drug addicts are the first victims. They lose everything they ever owned, their family, their friends, their children, their spouses, their self respect, their health... you can't even match that to the people they're hurting around them. But okay, you wanting to beat up drug dealers makes me a - I dont even know what you're trying to make me from yourself. This is why people don't want to talk to you. You expect to force yourself into a forum where people openly exchange ideas forever? You're going to be banned eventually. You know it. You're going to have to face real people again. Those real people won't be shifting faces. They'll be the same ones you disrespected earlier. You're going to have to apologize for your behavior. You're probably going to go do drugs before you ever do that.

you would get told exactly how they feel and the cold hard reality you could not take! E

You couldn't take cold hearted reality. Okay, that's why I'm helping you through it. A real psychiatrist charges money. All I get is you trying to shed your issues at me, all the while only whipping them out again the next time you decide to have a social interaction.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Internet rampage....chewed up and spit out?....your clearly making a mountain out of a mole hill ....its just a thread on a forum dear, you don't agree with my opinions ....thats fine don't get so worked up. E

That is no opinion and I am not your dear. You don't stab at my character and expect to giggle about it. I'm from the hood. I see people get their lives ruined all the time. All you have to yourself is your own word and character. You don't have anything and you expect that to be a positive? That you havent earned respect from yourself, you laugh when you try to hurt other's? You told me I don't make sense in my last post, but your next post you repeat what the person said to you and respond with a question mark and saying mole hills and mountains.

Respect for yourself will begin the day you stop stomping people out on the internet. I have a feeling you're going to still be going strong after this exchange. You've been going for 29 pages already, I was honestly shocked when I saw my post was at the 29th page. A page in itself is about 30 replies. 30 x 29 people haven't told you to get away from your neighbourhood yet? Somethings fishy, thats for sure. Lo and behold, you're treating this forum like some sort of playground where you throw sand in kids faces.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

you make a few good points thats why i continue to engage you, on my time in Iraq and Afgan

I don't really want to hear about your time in Iraq and Afghanistan, actually while I'm talking to you I'd rather talk to you directly. I know its a great social crutch because you've never learned to fit in. But just give conversation a chance. It honestly isn't that difficult. You can do what, 10 million push ups and you cant talk to the person who's addressing you? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds...

i do actually regret my time there as i have since learned things i was not told while servering.

I already know that about you. Good. You're coming clean. Nobody enjoys actually being there.

I'm not keen on speaking to victims... what the hell? You want me to spend the next month buying plane tickets and flying to peoples houses, expecting to be invited, to hear what I already know. You can't inject me with your lack of care for victims. That stays with you.

Now that we're done not adopting your own behavior, you should know, the drug addicts are the first victims. They lose everything they ever owned, their family, their friends, their children, their spouses, their self respect, their health... you can't even match that to the people they're hurting around them. But okay, you wanting to beat up drug dealers makes me a - I dont even know what you're trying to make me from yourself. This is why people don't want to talk to you. You expect to force yourself into a forum where people openly exchange ideas forever? You're going to be banned eventually. You know it. You're going to have to face real people again. Those real people won't be shifting faces. They'll be the same ones you disrespected earlier. You're going to have to apologize for your behavior. You're probably going to go do drugs before you ever do that.

you would get told exactly how they feel and the cold hard reality you could not take! E

You couldn't take cold hearted reality. Okay, that's why I'm helping you through it. A real psychiatrist charges money. All I get is you trying to shed your issues at me, all the while only whipping them out again the next time you decide to have a social interaction.

You will be glad to hear i won't be talking in full about my time in Iraq and Afgan, I won't engage anyone i think to be strange and not very bright (i don't mean you as you seem fairly intelligent ..)

lets look at the bare facts ....99% of people on this thread want to dress drug addiction and drug users up as victims...or people that need help or they have a disease.....the reality is they choose to start on that downward path ....why the hell should people bend of backwards to help them ...

i wouldn't help any of them ....

E
edit on 19-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
double post
edit on 19-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Internet rampage....chewed up and spit out?....your clearly making a mountain out of a mole hill ....its just a thread on a forum dear, you don't agree with my opinions ....thats fine don't get so worked up. E

That is no opinion and I am not your dear. You don't stab at my character and expect to giggle about it. I'm from the hood. I see people get their lives ruined all the time. All you have to yourself is your own word and character. You don't have anything and you expect that to be a positive? That you havent earned respect from yourself, you laugh when you try to hurt other's? You told me I don't make sense in my last post, but your next post you repeat what the person said to you and respond with a question mark and saying mole hills and mountains.

Respect for yourself will begin the day you stop stomping people out on the internet. I have a feeling you're going to still be going strong after this exchange. You've been going for 29 pages already, I was honestly shocked when I saw my post was at the 29th page. A page in itself is about 30 replies. 30 x 29 people haven't told you to get away from your neighbourhood yet? Somethings fishy, thats for sure. Lo and behold, you're treating this forum like some sort of playground where you throw sand in kids faces.

From the hood....and?? so what !

The thread is this long because i haven't backed down to peoples weak excuses for these drug using scum bags simple as that ...and im sorry for calling you dear i didn't mean to offend..

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You will be glad to hear i won't be talking in full about my time in Iraq and Afgan,

I think you're lying about going there. You take this long into the thread to mention it? Something tells me you're grasping at straws.

I won't engage anyone i think to be strange and not very bright (i don't mean you as you seem fairly intelligent ..)

That says everything anybody needs to know about you. You arrogant, ignorant snob.

Once again you show your true self.

lets look at the bare facts ....99% of people on this thread want to dress drug addiction and drug users up as victims...or people that need help or they have a disease.....the reality is they choose to start on that downward path ....why the help should people bend of backwards to help them ...

What reality? The one you're making up and trying to pass off as 'bare facts'? You haven't porovided a scrap of ACTUAL EVIDENCE to back up any of your nonsense in this thread. You refuse to even look at evidence other people provide.

You are nothing more than a troll, period.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You will be glad to hear i won't be talking in full about my time in Iraq and Afgan, I won't engage anyone i think to be strange and not very bright (i don't mean you as you seem fairly intelligent ..)

lets look at the bare facts ....99% of people on this thread want to dress drug addiction and drug users up as victims...or people that need help or they have a disease.....the reality is they choose to start on that downward path ....why the help should people bend of backwards to help them ...

i wouldn't help any of them ....

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Triple post? After you already edited the second one to reflect a supposed 'mistake'? Just HAVE to get that last word in don't you? Can't have that 'strange, weak minded' Kryties getting the last say can we?

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Mate......you're not fooling anyone.

edit on 19/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You will be glad to hear i won't be talking in full about my time in Iraq and Afgan,

Who's asking you about your time in Afghanistan? Seriously, all the times you spend mentioning it, you could have already went into full.

I won't engage anyone i think to be strange and not very bright

I'm popular socially. People always want me to come to their things in real life. I'm also top bracket IQ. I spent my entire life in advanced placement. Wether you're ready to accept that, or tell yourself I'm who you'll start meeting only after you get a grip on your own life, might be a cold slap across the face.

(i don't mean you as you seem fairly intelligent ..)

I don't need your assessment of who I am.

lets look at the bare facts ....99% of people on this thread want to dress drug addiction and drug users up as victims...

Okay, since you know about real life so much, let's call it fake life. The drug users in fake life ARE the victims. You don't have to be there to help them through it. Many times, its beyond your control. Don't feel like youre indebted to drug addicts, thus making you bash them in some manner. I still don't know where your strong negative feelings towards these people comes from. You must have had a friend who went through it. Many of the families of drug users simply accept them for dead when it reaches a level.

or people that need help or they have a disease.....the reality is they choose to start on that downward path ....why the help should people bend of backwards to help them ... i wouldn't help any of them .... E

Yeah exactly. I'm honing right in on you. I said it before you said it. You feel like you owe drug users assistance. You don't owe drug users anything. Get yourself away from them. Have yourself a mock funeral for them. Get a picture of the person who's affecting your life, get a candle, sit outside with your friend one night and say everything you wanted about that person. Cut them from your life. We don't need two people hooked to the stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You would all be happy seeing your streets like this????

www.youtube.com...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You would all be happy seeing your streets like this????

Are you asking me? Tsk tsk, you've been doing so well childishly ignoring me for half the thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Who's asking you about your time in Afghanistan? Seriously, all the times you spend mentioning it, you could have already went into full.

I won't engage anyone i think to be strange and not very bright

I'm popular socially. People always want me to come to their things in real life. I'm also top bracket IQ. I spent my entire life in advanced placement. Wether you're ready to accept that, or tell yourself I'm who you'll start meeting only after you get a grip on your own life, might be a cold slap across the face.

(i don't mean you as you seem fairly intelligent ..)

I don't need your assessment of who I am.

lets look at the bare facts ....99% of people on this thread want to dress drug addiction and drug users up as victims...

Okay, since you know about real life so much, let's call it fake life. The drug users in fake life ARE the victims. You don't have to be there to help them through it. Many times, its beyond your control. Don't feel like youre indebted to drug addicts, thus making you bash them in some manner. I still don't know where your strong negative feelings towards these people comes from. You must have had a friend who went through it. Many of the families of drug users simply accept them for dead when it reaches a level.

or people that need help or they have a disease.....the reality is they choose to start on that downward path ....why the help should people bend of backwards to help them ... i wouldn't help any of them .... E

Yeah exactly. I'm honing right in on you. I said it before you said it. You feel like you owe drug users assistance. You don't owe drug users anything. Get yourself away from them. Have yourself a mock funeral for them. Get a picture of the person who's affecting your life, get a candle, sit outside with your friend one night and say everything you wanted about that person. Cut them from your life. We don't need two people hooked to the stuff.

I don't care what you say your I.Q is you need to start living in the real world and not this fake one where everyone agrees with you ....

your last couple of comments were a little silly .

E

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join