It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Its fine to ask questions, but it comes to a point that you will reject the truth because you have a hardened heart, no answer you are given will be good enough, you just don't want to accept a all loving and all powerful sovereign God. Because to do so you would become morally accountable, (you are already but your suppressing your conscience).

I am not apart of religion my friend, I'm apart of the body of Christ. What will you say when he returns, and out of pride and bitterness you choose not to accept the truth, but reject it?

He is coming.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Great research, 100% correct conclusion.

THIS IS THE DECEPTION, this is the mechanism Satan is going to use to decieve mankind into worshipping him and his host as both creator (ancient aliens) and savior (benevolent good aliens that save us from WW3) of mankind.

Everything you have shown is real and those who believ in the ancient alien agenda will fall for the lies thereof.

But there is goodnews, the kingdom of God on Earth is right around the corner.

God Bless,

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

Lordaqua thats the truth but heck people can believe whatever they want, that only shows on what level are you on, You want to believe everything is demonic ands ET's wants to eath your brains out! thats you and you alone, you cant blame to others later on what you do for what you believe in.

The universe is much much old than everybody believes, actually it has always been around us, there were no big bangs no explosion no nada, it has always been like this for eternity and will always be like that. ET's dont want to conquest planets, actually they controll every aspect of earth and earth type of planets, we dont controll a heck of it in reality but they need to stay behind and let us believe we controll it, why? simply we are inmature soul speaking, people would freak out if they knew ets runs the show and they would have a great deal of stress and may not do what you came here to prove or do or to test, thats why they stay behind the door just checking things out how we came alone. What you do on your life its only yours, you cant blame to nobody else, thats the rule here but humans we always blame something for our demise or our triumps, we need the demons to blame we didnt do the bad thing! they push us to do it and posses us to do that really bad thing! and we need christ to save ourselfs because we cant do it, we are weak... see where i am going to with this thinking, duality and blame to others what we can or cant do.

If you want to blame stuff that happen to yourself in your life , wake up and look in the mirror, thats who you need to blame, nobody else! demons, god, christ or whatever are excuses to hide our flaws and our weaknesess! and even bad stuff that happen to good people are no coincidences, its not because it was in the wrong place or the wrong time it was because we choose it before coming here!

Et's can be your best friend or can be your worst nightmare!, thats why people who ahve contact with them have this same duality, its not because ET's are BADD its because they can see tru your soul and see really who you are inside! and thats why it happen bad experiences and good experiences you choose because of the things inside of you!

They will never invade, take possesion or do any intentional harm to us, their job is to take care of this blue marble and the souls who live here, give them what they want, love the bad things they will bring it to you up close and personal! love the good things the same way!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Have you watched any of the abduction interviews on youtube? In nearly all of them these aliens are trying to push a new age agenda.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
So far: 35 Christians approve of this thread.

35 new agers give it a thumbs down...

God Bless,

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There is far more than 600, I don't know where you got that figure from, the real number of fallen angels is said to be in the millions.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Yes the Universe was created with only humans on this planet, that is the plain TRUTH. Out of stubbornness people won't accept it because they say space is so vast it would be a waste. But the truth is the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. Psalm 19:1

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think the most sensible explanation is that at some distant time in the future, intelligent life (be it android, human or synthetic life) discovers a way to go backwards in time. Today there are a number of theoretical ways that don't involve exceeding light speed (extreme gravity & magnetism) and of course there may be many more ways -combinations of ways that remain undiscovered.

Time travel will explain why UFO's are littered throughout important moments in history, why numerous people have reported traveling forwards-backwoods in time on approaching a UFO (i.e. because it's something to do with the craft's field) and why independent governments throughout the world, are trying to keep UFO's quite (i.e. to avoid irritating the UFO travelers by creating for them, further time paradoxes).

If aliens are from other planets, then they must have very short memories, because they have certainly been traveling to Earth for a long time. OP Good thread, but your view that aliens are demonic forces seems a bit medieval to me.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by minusugune

The further the person continues to fall for the deception, the more brainwashed they get and they end up accepting some twisted "new age" version of reality, which has strong undertones of a anti-christ agenda.

What about those who after their abduction experience an opening of love for themselves and others as well as concerns about the environment? Is living natural with love for people and the planet anti-christ or how does that constitute twisted?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Now, Why are aliens demons?
Because they may be inter dimensional ?
If the conclusion is since "aliens"
don't travel in interstellar ships they're demons.
What does that make Jesus & his famous trip to earth ?
Demon or Alien?

Because they have demonstrated they are malevolent on multiple occasions usually instilling fear into the person.

Because they have an anti-christian agenda.

Because they show all the signs of being straight from the pit.

Because abduction experiences have been successfully stopped when the person has called on the name of our Lord.

The evidence is strong... I could list a bunch of reasons as to why they are demonic.

Inter dimensional is basically the same as spiritual.

And no I don't just call anything I don't know a "demon" that is a very dogmatic and arrogant view.

Despite all the evidence people out of stubbornness and hatred for the truth will not accept it.

On there head be it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Of course they know who God is. Satan and the fallen angels knew God in all His glory. For them to rebel, despite what they knew about God, was the utmost of evil. As a result, God does not give Satan and the other fallen angels the opportunity to repent.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Again with the threats of an imagined place. When are you people going to learn?

You poor man. You have so deluded yourself with your " research " as you want to call it. You no longer no tyhe difference between a warning and a threat. You're like the same coward that Adam became in the garden.
God warned Adam. The devil made it sound like a threat. then lied saying," you will not surely die '.

Well guess what he died. And so will you and I. THE FOOL (that's you) says there is no God. Then comes death.
Then judgement. You live for now and are going to be responsible for those you drag down with you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

The epitome of ignorance is to assume those trillions of stars were ever meant for us to inhabit. The bible says in Psalm 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. And I believe just that. Space is for us to admire, not to explore, there are far to many hazards in space for it to ever be possible for a carbon life form to travel it. Life is to short as well, we should be more focused on serving God then trying to "look for something else"... We have everything we need right here. God said go fourth and multiply, be fruitful and spread the gospel to each people on earth, not space.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Another interesting thing to note is how as humans have advanced in technology the "home" of the aliens has also advanced farther from our planet. For example, we can observe our own neighboring planets and can verify there are no thriving civilizations (ie Venus, Mars). However now alien "emmisaries" can claim to be from a star system we cannot observe, such as Zeta Reticuli or Pleiades. If humans survive long enough and can become advanced enough to send a probe to those areas to verify no civilizations the aliens would then be from yet another farther star system. I read a nice summation previously but after a quick search I was unable to find it again to re-post here.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You have deceived your self my friend. I am certainly not lost in "religious faith" like you make out. In fact since I became a follower of Christ, my faith has actually made me see reality much more in perspective then I could ever of imagined before. I praise God for taking the blinders off my eyes. I pray that you will ask him to do the same for you.

1 John 2:22 - Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
From my point of view fallen angels fall for a reason and they choose to fall. Bless their spirits for their sacrifice.

Bless there spirits?!?!? They fell because God removed them from Heaven! Satan and the fallen angels knew God in all His glory. For them to rebel, despite what they knew about God, was the utmost of evil. To bless them is to declare your allegiance with satan himself!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by omegafire

I do not believe the Universe is that old, so I do not believe in ultra-technological advanced civilisations indwelling other star systems.

All the evidence suggests that these alien beings are in fact inter-dimensional, thus not needing nuts and bolt spacecraft. They can simply open a portal and appear/disappear at will. This is how they are able to bend the standard laws of physics. If they are coming from a different dimension (spiritual realm) it would seem they do not need to travel vast distances across the universe. The reason I believe they are all malevolent is because they seem to have an anti-biblical agenda, and good angels would not appear in an alien form.

RevGen --- How old do you think the Universe is? And who in God's name was privy to that information? I disagree that the other-worlder's are "anti-biblical," in fact, the other-worlder's try to communicate in biblical themes like "Jonah and the Whale." The other-worlder's --- according to my faith based religion --- which is based on my religious faith of the other-worlder's and there interstellar starship's... are the true messenger's of Gaod; which is based on a religion that does not support themes of racial prejudice as your religion seems to do.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Now, as you have seen here, and surely knew before posting, a lot of people will become very defensive whenever anything Christian is mentioned. Not unexpected at all, really. What I would like to point out to those people is this; if these beings are from some other dimension, and they are evil, and intend us harm, does it make sense to reject that probability simply because Christians call them demons? Call them whatever you want; that won't change what they are. To study the phenomenon in an objective manner, with the actual scientific goal of finding the truth (rather than proving what we want the truth to be), we can set aside the specific labels, using them as references only, and look for the facts.

That's correct it doesn't matter how you call them. However, what the heck is 'they are not aliens' - they don't need to arrive with spaceships to be ALIENS. Aliens means not from here, so unless they are as some claims made living on the Earth earlier than us, they ARE ALIENS.

Demons is used to describe a being in completely wrong and misunderstood context - coming from HELL, some creature from someone called SATAN when there is no other thing that - just another being, not send by any 'satan'

So the correction is needed

reply to post by randyvs

I stand right beside you in this fight Rev. I can't say I've turned one person around on these boards. But I can say I've planted more seeds than Johnny Appleseed. If they've grown I haven't taken the time to even turn around and look. I wish we could show peeps what this is all about to come to in fruition. But not all even want to be saved.

So your primary purpose to post here is to convert people to religion? Religion - the only thing you need to take from it is to be a good person, you do not need to believe anyone to follow simple human rules - to love and not hate.

reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Its fine to ask questions, but it comes to a point that you will reject the truth because you have a hardened heart, no answer you are given will be good enough, you just don't want to accept a all loving and all powerful sovereign God. Because to do so you would become morally accountable, (you are already but your suppressing your conscience).

I am not apart of religion my friend, I'm apart of the body of Christ. What will you say when he returns, and out of pride and bitterness you choose not to accept the truth, but reject it?

He is coming.

I do not deny the possibility of Jesus Christ existing in some other form - nor can say it for sure, unlike you that are throwing it on pure belief. However, do you know how he was born? In an artificial way as Marie got pregnant just like that - ofc with your religious beliefs you will say, magic - there is no magic - did you ever bothered to ask who told her, how? Who was that, why are all the petroglyphs so much looking like saucers or others describing people from the sky?

And again, why Christianity, why the belief in a single God? What happened before with the belief in other Gods? Did you bother to ask? Did you not smell something fishy around the whole 'parade'? NO you did not, you have been successfully brainwashed irreversibly and you blindly believe a LIE. Someone tells you one day - you will not believe in other gods, you will believe in one god? Hello?

Hah - actually all the talk about Hell and underground using in religion only supports that there are creatures living underground and they may be older than us.

If something is coming to an end, that's religion and those fanatics in it like you will not be able to handle the truth - that either humans or other beings (inhabiting the Earth or Visitors) have made you FEAR of someone called God so that you primitive minds can be controlled.

Yes, They should come, so that you learn the truth the hard way. And your 'Demons' will be having real technology.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

It is a historical fact that Jesus of Nazereth lived so thats not even the question here, to say otherwise is dishonest. It is up to you to decide whether you believe he is God and resurrected from the dead. From the evidence over 500 eye witnesses and the tons of other miracles he performed, along with roman historians at the time writing about him, I think its fair to say our faith is not without proof. We believe in a single sovereign God because thats who God is. James 2:19: “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well; the devils also believe, and tremble.” You claim I have been brainwashed yet you deliberately ignore the evidence because you do not want to be saved and want to carry on living a life of sin.

Originally posted by Imtor
If something is coming to an end, that's religion and those fanatics in it like you will not be able to handle the truth.

Well atleast will know what signs to look for. Being a Fanatic atheist your self I suppose you are waiting for the sun to burn out before the end of the world? The bible says Jesus will return like a thief in the night, it will be a normal day and no one will expect it.

Anyhow lets please try and stick to the subject at hand.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Demons or aliens, it's a distinction without a difference. There are anecdotes that indicate alien abductions might be repelled by invoking the name of the great sorcerer, Jesus. There are other anecdotes that indicate such a thing is useless. So it would appear that whether the creatures/entities at work here are demons or space aliens or time travelers or some kind of other supernatural boogie man, we don't have much say in the matter. No matter what perspective you're coming from, the end result is the same. Subordination.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join