It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The Universe is physical, so any intelligent life outside of earth would have to be physical.

By that reasoning, your God must also be physical, as your God is plainly
"intelligent life outside of earth" according to Christianity. "Heaven" is not an Earthly, physical place, is it?

They will present themselves to the individual in different forms depending on what that person is willing to believe.

You certainly speak like one who has had a wealth of experience with these beings. You state these things as FACTS, not theories. Where did this vast experience originate from? Curious minds want to know.

Nordics, reptilians, greys... they are all the same, they are demonic spirits in 'disguise'.

Again, stated as a FACT. How do you know? Have you met a Nordic, or a Reptilian, or even a Gray, EBON-2 or otherwise? Because is you haven't, then you are guessing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Now, Why are aliens demons? Because they may be inter dimensional ? If the conclusion is since "aliens" don't travel in interstellar ships they're demons. What does that make Jesus & his famous trip to earth ? Demon or Alien?

Neither! Why? Because he is GOD and why is he God? Because he said so!

On a serious note though,
I have nothing against Jesus, or God for that matter. But they do fit the description of ET's. And if they are spirit beings, then according to the OP they would be "Demons". He did say himself that these words are interchangeable.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I say the Secular Researchers are WRONG. The ships (as they are known) that many see are Extraterrestrial ....Alien as you want to say however, Humans have aircraft that can appear to be mistaken for a ship triangle I should say. Most Aliens ships are not triangle in shape.

Well, first I want to say Humans here on Earth are not alone and the only Species here on this Planet...as you know.

How do you want to define life........right here on Earth there are ten of thousands of different Species of life...so we aren't alone.

First I want to say many of these researchers are just that researchers...as I see it until they experience they really have no idea ...also it would depend on there experience some are good some not so good and some mis-understood.

Many Species have been here for a very long time they are more so "Terrestrial" then you but they are able to travel in the ships elsewhere so they are also "Extraterrestrial." There are also simply "Extraterrestrials" as you like to call them that know of Earth and some in ships that appear as stars in our night skies and also Moons to Planets.

Humans have been so brain washed on this subject that until each sees for themselves they will continue with the same old ying-yang.

With technologies such as Humans have now in aircraft it makes it difficult for the every day person to accept ufo's in many cases because they just prefer to deny it however, what you call ufo's are real (they are just known as the ship(s) and yes many in our skies are of "Extraterrestrial origin."

It's time people start to wake up a wee bit.... from my observations just about everything is right out in the open and on the internet why.....because it can be put forth and most won't believe...as they say right out in the open is the best place.

I won't start with different Species of Beings because most here sadly are still at the early stages are "ufo's Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial" I do believe someday soon you will see and I will leave it at that.

Last thing is: there is "so much" ufo activity that IS of Extraterrestrial origin here on Earth that when you do finally see the light you should smack yourself up your head and think boy was I stupid.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That's funny because not even evolutionists would agree with that. There wasn't even any human language more than 6000 years ago, yet you claim their was civilizations 15million years ago? Is that what these entitys have told you? Wow..

No, History told me. You know, History.

Unsurprisingly, one of the oldest languages in the world therefore, is believed to be the click language associated with the San, who also have the world’s oldest genes. Genetic studies have complemented linguistic research in this field. Previously it was believed that the San of southern Africa and the Hadzebe of north western Tanzania were closely related because they shared the same click sounds in the language. However, genetically the San and the Hadzebe are poles apart, almost more genetically distant than the San and the indigenous people of North America.

This genetic distance between these two groups throws up a number of interesting implications. Firstly, it would suggest that the Hadzebe were probably one of the original offshoots off San ancestry, genetically parting ways about 80,000 years ago. Secondly, since they shared the linguistic rootstock, it means that basic click language is probably the world’s oldest language dating back well over 100,000 years.
source
Some people base their belief on which language got written down first. If you're counting absolute oldest, it was probably the Sumerian or Egyptian, because they developed a writing system first (both start appearing in about 3200 BC). If you're counting surviving languages, Chinese is often called the oldest (first written in 1500 BC), but Greek is a possible tie because it was written in Linear B beginning in 1500 BC. It is simply amazing at the things you don't know, RG. Tell me, have you actually ever read a book?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Yeah, I noticed that also. The title of this thread is: "Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin."

Secular:
adjective
1. of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are not regarded as religious, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.
2. not pertaining to or connected with religion ( opposed to sacred): secular music.
3. (of education, a school, etc.) concerned with nonreligious subjects.
4. (of members of the clergy) not belonging to a religious order; not bound by monastic vows ( opposed to regular).

dictionary.reference.com...
Most curious that some have trolled and derailed this thread half to death with religious rhetoric and dogmatic thought. I guess the word "secular" drew them in like flies.

Also, saying what is "possible" in regards to space travel based upon our limited understanding of the universe is ridiculous. As someone else on this site said today (Sorry I didn't make note of your name) what humans know about Science is a grain of sand in the desert of what we do not know.

No, I'm not ignoring the psychic phenomenon that accompanies UFO's. But I am ignoring that it's somehow related to a judeo-christian-islamic god.

That's the funniest part, in essence. We are asked, ordered, actually, not to believe in Extraterrestrial Beings at all, and ordered to believe in an invisible trio of all male Gods that not only created us, but also created this mighty Demonic Army charged with fooling all of humanity into believing that they are the ET, and that Earth is only 6000 years old.
Talking to a Fundamentalist is a lot like talking to a 12 year old who attends a religious school. I'm with you, Malynn.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But why? All the evidence leads to it...

What evidence? I see no evidence. Can you please point is to this evidence?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
why do UFOs/ETs travel from their home world to abduct people in the same manner over and over again for centuries.. if they are doing scientific study or genetic experiments they really suck at it. You think after such a long time of study and advancement they would get it right or they would raise their own humans.

Nothing about it makes sense. that is even assuming ETs and UFOs exist.

If they some how some way do exist I am closer to believing they are demons/angels as opposed to ET life. WHY? because they are both really far fetched

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
The OP constantly derail threads about UFO's telling everybody how stupid they're and how they're just angels & demons,

I see ABSOLUTELY no evidence in the OP to suggest that is what they are, its absolutely obvious that Ghost & Aliens are two totally different things,

Demons may very well be beings from another dimension, But Aliens are the other "Living" beings in our own, and without a doubt exist somewhere out there, regardless if they have the technology to come here yet, personally i believe they are here already, i have seen many Ghosts and believe they to exist, were talking two different things here,

Yes, the OP has certainly made it his life work to convert all of the ATS membership into his as yet undefined religious cult, no doubt with him as the spiritual leader. Smacks of Jim Jones, if you ask me. Curious that he hangs out in the Alien threads too. We used to be able to have intelligent debate and conversations on this phenomena, but not anymore. I am left to wonder who is paying him, or who is pulling his strings? Nobody goes to that much trouble for free.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
This was all in a youtube video I watched a few days ago, OP. Some of it almost verbatim. Did you, perhaps, forget to quote and link your sources, OP?

How does Jesus stand on liars, thieves and plagiarizers?

Isn't everything we know as humans taken from someone or somewhere else? Does that make the whole world's population plagiarizers??!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Gee, I wonder what laws he (or she, or it) is going to change when he/she/it wipes out another planet. Those people living on those millions of populated planets out there can't all be total goody goodies.

Let me see....this creator God of the OP made us all, knows exactly what we are going to do, knew from the beginning right down to the number of those destined for Hell......so, basically, millions of humans were created just to fill up Hell because that is what this God does for sport. Yeah, that makes sense, doesn't it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by minusugune

I fixed your embed. Hope you don't mind.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
So you think could actually be a chance we could take them if we cross streams?

NO...NO! We can never cross the streams! It would be bad, really bad. Didn't you get the memo?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Exactly! They don't seem to like researching things like that though. If they did then maybe we wouldn't have to put up with this stuff so much.

Religion was created to gain followers because power is in numbers. Money and power are the force behind religion. Research for a Fundamentalist is out of the question. Faith is the only order of reasoning that is acceptable.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In response to your conclusion on what et's are trying to accomplish, they probably have no idea about who or what "god" is. Its a human constructed fairy tail being exploited. Imo.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If this image doesn’t offend you, I don’t know what will. This is ET’s message in a nutshell, and what God has called my life to be dedicated to fighting. The Son of God is not “crucified afresh” on planet after planet throughout millions of galaxies. The Bible says that Christ died once for all.

I stand right beside you in this fight Rev. I can't say I've turned one person around on these boards. But I can say I've planted more seeds than Johnny Appleseed. If they've grown I haven't taken the time to even turn around and look. I wish we could show peeps what this is all about to come to in fruition. But not all even want to be saved.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I know it's been said a million times before but there are trillions and trillions of stars in this Universe. Furthermore, there are over 5000 registered patents for alternatives to petroleum based energy that are openly suppressed for "national security". I'm not pointing the finger at anybody here but this ideology that life cannot be more advanced than us is the epitome of ignorance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I guess he was so busy fighting aliens he couldn't do anything about the catholic church's child rape ring.

Your taking to new lows with this drivel Trad. Very sad.

Alister Crowleys Lam. A demon called up from Hell.

This is no God of mine. He practically ruined Satans plan himself. and is most likely paying for it now.
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
This was all in a youtube video I watched a few days ago. Some of it almost verbatim. Did you, perhaps, forget to quote and link your sources?

That being said, I agree with the conclusions. "UFOs" exist. I seriously doubt that they are from another star system though. Consider the abduction experience and then compare it to stories of faerie abductions of past centuries. They have been here to long and there are to many to have come from somewhere else.

Even the bible describes men seeing a tremendous light encompass their bodies and were unable to move. Supposedly, they were taken, spoke to "God" or "Angels" and then woke up back on the ground where he was taken. Interestingly, he claimed to have special knowledge or power after the experience.

If you also remember, Jesus as a baby born in a barn, led there by a light in the sky, then three "wise men" saw the same light, spoke to an angel, and found the barn.

Even newspapers from the 1500's describe farmers seeing strange lights in their fields, and upon investigation saw circular patterns had been made in their crops. They blamed it on "devils"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Let me see....this creator God of the OP made us all, knows exactly what we are going to do, knew from the beginning right down to the number of those destined for Hell......so, basically, millions of humans were created just to fill up Hell because that is what this God does for sport. Yeah, that makes sense, doesn't it?

Not the case at all. This is just more of your personal tripe Auto. You do have a choice but you have chosen hell.
With your own nonsense.

Sorry but you do have a lil more time to change that. i'd get busy if were you because this is all very plain to see.
I child could figure it out. All you have to do is stop blinding yourself with your own trash. I hope you do. Seriously.
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's so easy to claim that millions of people that have seen UFOs are deluded, hallucinating, dreaming, hypnotized or simply lying, isn't it?

After all, how could people from other galaxies have evolved technologies capable of interstellar travel?

If you think about how fast our technologies are advancing, might it not give you a clue as to what might still be possible? Might we not be able to do the same in a few decades?

I find one-sided articles that only have a single conclusion lacking in depth and intelligence.

UFOs are a mixture of terrestrial phenomena and extraterrestrial. Psychic phenomenon doesn't happen to everyone that experiences a UFO, but one factor should be understood. If a person encounters something out of the ordinary, that makes him more aware that there are extraordinary things going on. It is a question of heightened awareness, not delusion.

Whether UFOs appear as a shift in our personal reality or not can be answered by the fact that so many different variations of people can see the same phenomenon at the same time. You might argue that this is mass hypnosis, but a certain percentage of people simply cannot be hypnotized and if they still have the same experience, this hypothesis is blown out of the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join