It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It is not my Job to prove to you the bible is divinely inspired. If you want proof of that then it is down to you to do your own research. Reading the bible might be a good first step though, calling something stupid without reading it is pretty ignorant. And this thread is not the time or place to be answering your questions. If you want you can PM me and I will answer you. 

Now please stick to the topic at hand. Deliberate topic drift is against the forum rules. 

Thanks.

And what makes you think i have not read parts of the bible? You know
nothing about me, but you seem to know what i have done, and have not
done in my life! I have read parts of the bible because when i was younger,
my parents made me go to sunday school.

Your response is weak, and pretty much tells me you have no evidence. Oh,
and its not derailing the thread. If you want us to believe that Aliens are fallen
angels, then you have to convince us that god and angels are real. As the bible
is linked to that, then me asking for evidence is within my right in this thread.

Your the one who said evidence points to fallen angels. Well, you have to post
evidence that angels/god exists. But all you are posting are beliefs from you and
other people, not evidence.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Malynn

You are thread derailing, what has your post got to do with the subject at hand? You are just trying to make a case against Christianity, although I am called to defend the faith, I am not going to respond to such post's from here on. If you don't believe in the conclusions made in my original post, you are free to disagree, but much of what you just typed was a lie anyway, as there are over 5 non-christian roman historians that write about him. Now please lets keep this to aliens and UFO's and not problem with my faith.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

In other words, you cant answer the question lol

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Also, don't even think of telling me to read the bible. I have read it. Cover to Cover several times. As well as research on different sections. I've also read the Koran, Dead Sea Scrolls, Nag Hamadi Library, Apocryphal texts. The only way to tap-dance with people like you is to know the material my friend.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Have you no shame to keep making accusations and allegations against me? I speak not for my self but on behalf of the 300 people who stopped their abduction experience using this method, nothing else seemed to work for them. 

www.alienresistance.org...

so, do you have evidence that these people were actually abducted? Or
do you just blindly believe them?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

reply to post by Malynn

You are thread derailing, what has your post got to do with the subject at hand? You are just trying to make a case against Christianity, although I am called to defend the faith, I am not going to respond to such post's from here on. If you don't believe in the conclusions made in my original post, you are free to disagree, but much of what you just typed was a lie anyway, as there are over 5 non-christian roman historians that write about him. Now please lets keep this to aliens and UFO's and not problem with my faith.

The subject at hand is you are saying Aliens are Demons or Fallen angels. Which only exist in your religion. I am telling you you are wrong, because your religion is made-up. And by all means, please name the 5 historians who wrote about Jesus. Also, I do not appreciate being called a liar. Please prove me wrong.
edit on 5/30/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

It would be wise to look these up and research what your talking about before making your assertions.

Thallus
Tacitus
Pliny the Younger
Josephus
Lucian

Now will you stop derailing this thread? And also there are many religions talk demons or jinns, its not a purely Christian concept.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i knew as soon as i saw the word secular....

A bunch of "secular scientists" believe its demons...... lol not aliens, demons.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

i knew as soon as i saw the word secular....

A bunch of "secular scientists" believe its demons...... lol not aliens, demons.....

I don't think demon is even mentioned once in my original post. =/

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Please post evidence that the bible was divinely inspired, and
not just made up by man, that all the evidence points towards.

And you did not answer my question about the stupid stories
in the bible. Can a man live in a whale? Is a rainbow not a natural
phenomenon? And not something god placed there. See the rainbow
theory just proves my point that the stupid stories in the bible are man made.

The bible uses the whale as probably just a metaphor: thus being the messenger of Gaod --- Jonah --- was not swallowed by a whale, but was taken aboard a flying saucer. The other-worlder's like to communicate biblical themes to Christians, because biblical themes are more understood by Christians, as to make any communication attempt's by the other-worlder's too people who have an understanding of biblical history much more easier.

I do have perported evidence, of just that kind of form of communication by the other-worlder's; as in laser hologram imagery.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

This thread is about analyzing and questioning what the Alien/UFO phenomenon is. I have presented a case that these beings are the fallen angelic hosts of heaven. You do not have to believe what I am saying, I do not ask anyone to believe blindly in my hypothesis, I urge you to do your own research based on the evidence we have available to us. I am not the only one who has drawn this conclusions. I think its clear, but I don't expect people who despise the truth (Christ) to ever accept it. All I am asking you for is to have a open mind and heart. Don't be so quick to judge me as some religious zealot forcing my beliefs on others, that's not the case at all. All I am trying to do is show people "aliens" are not what they think they are.

So wait..... let me get this correct. After 14 pages of telling people that everything you state in this thread is undeniable fact, you suddenly start to say all of this is your own hypothesis, and none of us have to take it as fact. Maybe I'm a little confused here.

So what does that mean when you say something like..."The Facts of what we know to be true: " ???

Let me tell you what it means... It means you have no idea what the words you are spewing actually mean. You can't claim FACT and then go it's my best guess(i.e. hypothesis).

I am afraid to ask if you even know what "analyzing and questioning" entail, because you don't do either of those as well.

But on the other hand, why would you have to analyze or question anything, all the answers are in your nifty little book. Why does anyone need to contribute any thing solid to this thread? Remember you have plenty of undeniable facts that prove everything.

I guess the only analyzing and questioning that needs to be done is this thread is... Does all that backpedalling by the OP make his legs hurt?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Have you no shame to keep making accusations and allegations against me? I speak not for my self but on behalf of the 300 people who stopped their abduction experience using this method, nothing else seemed to work for them. 

so, do you have evidence that these people were actually abducted? Or
do you just blindly believe them?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

The evidence is in there testimony. And before you accuse them of being liars. Not all of them were Christians before they had there experience.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I have no shame whatsoever in outing a fraud. Preying on the disturbed is especially reprehensible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Please post evidence that the bible was divinely inspired, and
not just made up by man, that all the evidence points towards.

And you did not answer my question about the stupid stories
in the bible. Can a man live in a whale? Is a rainbow not a natural
phenomenon? And not something god placed there. See the rainbow
theory just proves my point that the stupid stories in the bible are man made.

The bible uses the whale as probably just a metaphor: thus being the messenger of Gaod --- Jonah --- was not swallowed by a whale, but was taken aboard a flying saucer. The other-worlder's like to communicate biblical themes to Christians, because biblical themes are more understood by Christians as to make any communication attempt's by the other-worlder's to people who have an understanding of biblical history much more easier.

I do do have perported evidence, of just that kind of form of communication by the other-worlder's; as in laser hologram imagery.

The story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale was not a metaphor. Jesus believed it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That is not evidence! That is just you blindly believing something
that pushes your own agenda. How the hell can you say evidence
points towards, when you belive people who have no evidence at
all that they have been abducted. How gullible are you?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Analyze the evidence for yourself and you will see the facts I listed are true.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Nope, people actually believe it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Read my opening thread. There you will find everything you need to know about the "Bible". And please god, loving god, stop using bible references in EVERY POST.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale was not a metaphor. Jesus believed it.

LOL but we know thats rubbish. You believe a person could live in a whale?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That is not evidence! That is just you blindly believing something
that pushes your own agenda. How the hell can you say evidence
points towards, when you belive people who have no evidence at
all that they have been abducted. How gullible are you?

Did you ever make it past middle school... /facepalm

If a eye wittiness testimony is not evidence, then why are they used in a court of law?

They are not pushing any agenda, these are people who had multiple experiences, and tried looking for help, they were told nothing could stop them being abducted, and that the aliens could just come whenever they want, and then they were finally set free from their ordeal by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Do you believe in evolution and all the propaganda on BBC? If so I would call that gullible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

LOL but we know thats rubbish. You believe a person could live in a whale?

Yes for a short period of time... If you believe in miracles then God can make anything happen, including helping Jonah to survive his ordeal. Some whales are so huge anyway that there have been atleast 2 other cases in recorded history of people getting swallowed and surviving.

Why laugh and mock things you don't know anything about?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If a eye wittiness testimony is not evidence, then why do they use it in a court of law?

I saw Jesus making change for a dollar with Elvis at the grocery store.

This is why eye witness testimony is generally discounted as anecdotal and invalid.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join