It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Demons or aliens, it's a distinction without a difference. There are anecdotes that indicate alien abductions might be repelled by invoking the name of the great sorcerer, Jesus. There are other anecdotes that indicate such a thing is useless. So it would appear that whether the creatures/entities at work here are demons or space aliens or time travelers or some kind of other supernatural boogie man, we don't have much say in the matter. No matter what perspective you're coming from, the end result is the same. Subordination.

Case in point....Aliens/Ufo's are fallen angels of the old. But they would have you believe that et's are going to save us. Fallen Angels are interdimensional/spirtual beings by nature. I believe they are posing as what we perceive to be the standard Hollywood flesh and blood Alien to trick man kind into accepting them.

Very interesting video about aliens:

edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
*facepalm* No! Fallen angels are aliens who pose as some religious creatures and creators for you to believe and be controlled!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
*facepalm* No! Fallen angels are aliens who pose as some religious creatures and creators for you to believe and be controlled!

What is your evidence for this? The UFO phenomena only started to increase after the 1950's.

That would tend to go against your theory.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Have you watched any of the abduction interviews on youtube? In nearly all of them these aliens are trying to push a new age agenda.

of course they're wrapping it in "new age". because it's becoming harder and harder to deceive man. you wrap up a lie in truth and you sell it like that. i don't see how that affirms any of the nonsense that comes from the christian mind. in the future Christianity itself will be exposed as the real antichrist. ah i wish you people would leave yeshua out of ur #ed up religion

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes the Universe was created with only humans on this planet, that is the plain TRUTH.

Sorry but you have no idea at all. You've never even left this planet in this life so you believe it, but that's as far as it goes. In the back of your mind, in your unconscious, you know what the truth is. Try searching for it.

Do you realise the consequences of spreading information you have no idea about, as if it's fact? The true, long lasting possible chain of consequences. Making others believe that you're telling the truth when you have no real idea, in your conscious mind, of what the truth actually is? And the way their lives could be affected by that, and in turn all the other people they push those beliefs on to? Possibly for generations to come? If you truly could realise those consequences you'd stop with this and admit that you don't know a thing.

With respect.
edit on 30-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

What is your evidence for this? The UFO phenomena only started to increase after the 1950's.

That would tend to go against your theory.

The theory of Ancient Astronaut is times more credible than your idea of God and such, watch/read and you will see, it makes much more logic and that's what the Bible and other ancient texts were trying to describe. Why do you think Native Americans called trains ;Iron Horses; - for the same lack of understanding that people called objects in the sky 'ANGELS'

Deus Ex Machina? Sounds famuiliar to you? Drawings and pictures of people in machines, Nuremberg Sighting,worship of reptilian creatures, drawings with giant heads looking like what today is called Greys? Chinese ancient texts speaking of a mysterious woman coming from some machine out of the water what today is called USO? EVIDENCE? It;s a lot at least to debunk your Christian dellusions,
edit on 30-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
From my point of view fallen angels fall for a reason and they choose to fall. Bless their spirits for their sacrifice.

Bless there spirits?!?!? They fell because God removed them from Heaven! Satan and the fallen angels knew God in all His glory. For them to rebel, despite what they knew about God, was the utmost of evil. To bless them is to declare your allegiance with satan himself!

You are so blind from my point of view to what is going on around you and cannot even see what god is up to and only pray but do not listen and see the answers from god. I think I will remind you one day of what your wrote here today, because I wanna see what your answer will be then when you are elsewhere and no longer a human mind. Ego is always in the way. You cannot really seek and find when the ego makes you disregard the answers from god. Should you not love your neighbour even if he/she has fallen to ego corruption and is trying to become healed again and go home?

While you hate and fear what you do not understand others will try to understand it and gain wisdom for it. There is no real hurry. If you wanna play around here for a couple of million years with yourself (your ego) then do so. It is your choice. We all come home when we are ready but not because we think we are ready.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

We know so far in recorded history that any message claimed by a so called alien has never been in harmoney to the bible, they all speak of a Christ consciousness, acsencion to God head, star children, reincarnation, but never Jesus Christ being God in the flesh, the son of God, never. I find it amusing how these beings come all the way accross the cosmos, and the first religious figure they all discuss is how we are mistaken about Jesus and try to redefine who Jesus really is by making him out to be some type of "cosmic Jesus" or "Christ consciousness" and not the one in the bible. All of these so called "aliens" have a New Age or philosophical version of Jesus. The Bible gives us a simple dicernment to follow, In galatians 1.8 we are told "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Please go back to the religion forum and stay there, please. Please?

You're not making any useful contribution to this forum subject.
I'm sure you've a fine bunch mates that will be more than happy to buy you a pint of something over in the Religion forum.
Here, well, you're really just embarrassing yourself as a loony.

I'm asking nicely.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I am not claiming we are alone in the universe, but simply they are not what we think they are. Satan and his angels have the ability to move freely in the second heaven (outer space), take all the artifacts and faces on mars for example, they were actually the Outpost's for these fallen angels during the rebellion in heaven. In the book of Job 38:31 it says the constellation of pleiades and orion have spiritual activity of some sort. Is it just a coincidence then that the so called "Nordics" claim to be from pleiades and the grays claim their origin from orion? Again I think it screams out loudly that they are one in the same. The so called "Aliens" are the fallen angelic hosts of heaven.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Who in the world thinks Ets are going to save us? if you believe everybody thinks that, then surely youre wrong friend, and if this is so why have they dont do that?they havent save us has far i know, and surely they never will be. Dont worry friend if you believe that Ets are demons thats ok, nobody is telling you otherwise, but trying to impose your believes on everybody else thats something else,

So god created the universe so man could see it but no no he cant go out, so why then create all that?? for what purpose, only see it ??? heck i would haved prefer god instead created some good looking womans in the sky at least! it would be much better for my eyes that.

Sorry friend but the only thing i have seen from you is how fervient your belief system is, and if you are happy with that thats ok, but dont impose what you believe in others by force, because the all divine God said so, you will have a good surprise when things clear out.

This treath should be just closed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Any sufficiently advanced aliens are indistinguishable from demons.

Here's why.

There's a new quantum gravity theory out that shows how the physical world is "loaded up" from a non-physical plane of existence comprised of spin-foam. The method by which it "loads" up, is actually an inverted pentagram:

Compare to an occultists description of why the pentagram works and what it has to do with hyperdimensional physics:

Now it turns out that this spin-foam behaves like a quantum computer. So if a civilization out there reached the technological singularity, they would very likely be able to upload their minds into the Implicate Order/Spin-Foam plane, and would transcend physical existence.

At which point they would be the scientific equivalent of supernatural beings.

I once saw an interview with an ex-Satanist named Roger Morneau where he said that he was talking with demons, and he briefly said in the interview that they said that Satan had a "war in the galaxies." ("and there was war in Heaven") I did a double take when I heard that. Freaked me out.

I think it's somewhere in here. I forgot exactly where though. If someone can find the "war in the galaxies" quote please tell me where it was:

However it fits perfectly UFO and abduction encounters have traits that would fit demonic activity, but also physical traits and descriptions that fit the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

So my conclusion? I'd suggest that we not view them as EITHER aliens OR demons, but in some way both.

Notice that all of the UFO-lore fits the description of a "War in Heaven" -dragonoids and other reptilians (the Nachash in genesis) having a war with Nordics (angels), and having a subservient race of grays (Igigi or Watchers).

This needn't be an atheistic interpretation either. God would fit into this as the Ein Sof Aur or "Limitless Light" of Kabbalah then -the ZPF, or wave-function of the universe that collapses by Orch-OR and is therefore a Cosmic Quantum Mind.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: added a movie

edit on 30-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by biggmoneyme

We know so far in recorded history that any message claimed by a so called alien has never been in harmoney to the bible, they all speak of a Christ consciousness, acsencion to God head, star children, reincarnation, but never Jesus Christ being God in the flesh, the son of God, never. I find it amusing how these beings come all the way accross the cosmos, and the first religious figure they all discuss is how we are mistaken about Jesus and try to redefine who Jesus really is by making him out to be some type of "cosmic Jesus" or "Christ consciousness" and not the one in the bible. All of these so called "aliens" have a New Age or philosophical version of Jesus. The Bible gives us a simple dicernment to follow, In galatians 1.8 we are told "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!"

This is what I love about fundamentalists. The idea that they are right and nobody can convince them otherwise. Not even god because the fundamentalists will tell god how to behave by what they have read in the bible and if he do not behave like that then he is deciving them and is Satan instead. I do not belive you would recognise Jesus and listen to him if he came back for you. He would be one of the dangerous New Age Hippies. You do get that Jesus was a revolutionary and will be pretty pissed of with orginased Christianety when he comes back.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Maybe there's a third possibility. I mean they say that the Great Deception will be very convincing. How would that work though? Well if I was the devil I would make something that was 99% true, with 1% lies in it. That's usually how the best deceptions work. It's entirely possible that if such a thing happened that the "official story," "the New Age Jesus", would actually be mostly true, but slightly off.

I mean few people know this, but you can actually derive the basic elements of orthodox Christian soteriology from the Kabbalah. Fundie theological tenets, but ironically derived from what LOOKS like a new age approach.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Lots of people think ET is going to save us, in fact that is the message they try to push on people who have encountered them. I am not trying to impose my believes on anyone, rather simply collecting the evidence and connecting the dots, it is up to you to seek the truth on your own. As for God creating the universe, think of it like this, would you rather sit in a room with blank walls, or be in a room full of magnificent paintings to look at? The things we see in the universe was God expressing himself.

Originally posted by AlexDJ
heck i would haved prefer god instead created some good looking womans in the sky at least! it would be much better for my eyes that.

That is called lust. Lust is the opposite of love, your eyes are the window to your soul my friend. By lusting you are corrupting your own soul. Jesus said if you look at a woman with lustful intent you have already committed adultery with her in your heart.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Lust is a reproductive trait, something the Bible commends, correct?

If reproduction weren't so important, homosexuals would not be damned. But lust is important to reproduction...it indicates that a male or female is good for reproducing, and will create healthy offspring.

So the Bible contradicts itself, yes? Or is the Vatican and Christian powerbase just power-groping again?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You are simply taking your religious dogma and random conspiracies and wrapping them up in pretty quotes from an obsolete text written by the same people who would have died declaring the Earth was the center of the universe.

Try and give us something solid, would you? It would be ever so much more helpful...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

There is definitely a war in the galaxy's, but they are not what you think they are and the war is invisible. Read my post 1 post up about where Nordics and greys claim they are from.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You don't know anything about me, so call me a "fundamentalist" or anything you like, I am simply a man of God and live my life with the Bible as being my authority. Please stop derailing this thread.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I am not claiming we are alone in the universe

Not to get entangled in this maelstrom of theology, but a demon is defined as something that possesses another entity

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

demon Pronunciation: /ˈdiːmən/ noun
an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person

And from the Latin 'daemonium' meaning 'lesser or evil spirit'

Demons are spirits that possess physical things. Demons cannot be seen because they have no physical form

So if the aliens are possessed by demons then a priest could exorcise the demons from the aliens

Even the Vatican has announced that aliens could become Christians

So I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this stuff..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join