It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It'd be all settled if the FBI would just release the video tapes they confiscated. In 1977, I was assigned to the 485 CIG's Crypto Shop (top secret communications equipment installations), as supplement labor for the Cable Shop's duct installation effort at the Pentagon's upgrade of the Joint Chiefs of Staff's Emergency Conference Room's phone system. I was there from Sept 2 - Oct 30, and worked 6 days per week, 12 hour shifts. The area we worked in (installing the duct work under the suspended floor, raised about 2 and a half feet) 3 different room, including the conference room itself, and it took 5 security badges to get to that area, which you had to wear at all times or you'd get jacked by the SPs (the USAF was providing the detail that year) and tossed off the project. We worked from 6 PM until 6 AM, and were under surveillance at all times while working.

One thing I did notice while I was there, and we all commented on it a lot, was how relentless the security and the surveillance was, regardless of where you were. As soon as you entered the area - just one of the roadway entrances - you could see the cameras train on you. While you were walking in the shopping mall area of the outer ring, the cameras were always on you, and some moved as you walked by (and this was 1977, which means that they were really high tech for the time). They even had Muzac droning in the corridors after you got past the 3rd badge area, and we found out during the 2nd week that it played over the hall speaker system to mask any low conversation that might occur in the corridors - just in case a bug was placed anywhere in the hall between regular sweeps that were performed.

With all that security, and this was back in 1977,when I was actually allowed to work in that area with hair that was out of regs (something that never would've happened after Reagan's folks tightened stuff up drastically, and certainly not after the 90s when the military got real anal about pegs and security - my daughter was in the USAF at that time, so I heard all about the changes). The technology was upgraded many times since 1977 at the Pentagon, so to suggest that the video doesn't exist, or that it isn't conclusive, is to be really naive about how that place operates.

My son-in-law is a USAF Intel officer, and he agrees with me that the Pentagon was fully loaded with cameras that do high speed recording of the outside areas and from every possible angle - as well as off-site cameras that point back at the building. He doesn't agree with me that it's a "problem" that they won't release any footage to prove the jet liner narrative, but then, that's what he'd have to say about the matter regardless of what he might believe in his heart of hearts on the matter. He knows they have the footage, even if he doesn't trouble himself over why they refuse to release it.

The problem is that there are too many weird issues surrounding the Pentagon attack (no facade damage to the areas that were hit by the two jet engines, the undamaged lawn, the flight data indications that suggest that the plane it came from flew 400 feet over the Pentagon's roof when it "impacted" it, and the comparative lack of the fire damage that the towers supposedly sustained due to the same amount of jet fuel and yet without the fireball burn off that those impacts were allowed - very suspicious) and all the aggressive efforts to shut down all levels of investigation into any of the individual attacks that happened that day have just made it seem too much as if there's a serious problem with the Official Conspiracy Theory. Hell, the majority of the rest of the "free world" is convinced that the 9/11 Attacks stink to high heaven, so it's not just Truthers anymore. No western democracy offers a majority that believes in the Bush/Cheney 9/11 narrative anymore. Not one. There's a reason for that, and it's not because they hate our freedom, or that they're trying to make money off the controversy.

If you want people to stop thinking Truther conspiracy theories, then release the footage, and prove that the Pentagon was actually hit by a 757. The footage is there, and the impact was covered by at least a dozen high speed cameras. That much I do know is true.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

to be honest i seen plane seats everywhere but as a combat photographer i know that i wasn't allowed to take any photos.

the stuff i remember and forgive me i have tried to forget alot, was the cloths that looked ripped apart and such attached to the stuff we removed.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Alfie1

From what the OP has said so far there is little reason to suppose he was at the Pentagon on 9/12.

However, these guys were unquestionably at the Pentagon on 9/11 and they were calling in a plane crash. One officer identifies the plane as an " American Airlines plane headed east over the Pike ".

www.youtube.com...

Who are "these guys" who were at the pentagon? their "officials" working for the state and government and so of course their going to say it was an airplane,because they would'nt dare go against the hidden agenda of their bosses,tptb and so what if the op was'nt at the pentagon,if he was'nt...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The Arlington Police officers were calling in in real time. Are you seriously suggesting they were set up to play parts beforehand ? And everyone working for state or government is going to lie to cover up mass murder of men, women and children ? How many amoral thousands are in this fantastic conspiracy ?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Throughout human history,whoever the powers were in control,they have had no problem sending thousands and millions of their countries youth far away to be crippled and killed in war after war and so yes indeed,i do believe that most any words and official statements we hear and are told by state and government officials,are following pre-arranged agendas and should be regarded as suspicious by the mainstream...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The thing that amazes and iritates me the most of that day in september 2001 is the arrogance with which the violators of everything that is decent commited that crime.

'They' know they are above the law and protected by the law and are able to lie, cheat and commit treason to the country they serve and probably live in.

What is irritating too is the apathy that is shown by the american people ..once again. It happend with the killing of JFK and some other political figures in the '60 and now again. At this point these high places criminals are so convident of their power that they commit these crimes and lies right into the face of the whole world to see.

That is what bothers me the most...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
The thing that amazes and iritates me the most of that day in september 2001 is the arrogance with which the violators of everything that is decent commited that crime.

Their arrogance originates from living within a greed driven sick society,filled with people who are posessed by materialistic gain,while set adrift upon a fallen world,where money is deemed more vital than our empathy,compassion and love for eachother...

What bothers me the most,is thinking about what those people trapped and killed in the towers were most likely thinking and Who Did They Think Was Responsible For Crashing The Planes? or whatever it was that slammed into the buildings...

A sinister and diabolic act designed to drag us into yet another war and to ensure the perpetual flow of billions of dollars into the bank accounts of the political elites and their big business war machine industrialists...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
First hand account..Meh I would not consider it...But I am not here to bash anyone. My feelings on 9/11 are simple, release the tapes of the pentagon and explain why the towers crumbled the way they did

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gunmetal

I have a very hard time focusing on and thinking about the 'buildings" that were destroyed on 911, when the vast majority of my thoughts are unable to move beyond the "people" who were mass murdered on that dreadful day...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by shortsticks

What's idiotic about it?
There you have someone taking the time and pointing out with pictures that it was the plane.
The burden of proof is on you.

What's idiotic is someone coming on here and claiming to have proof that contradicts the official story.
But then offers no proof to back up the claim.

There is proof. The fact that all the evidence to show its a missile is witheld is absolute proof it was a missile. Or have you missed that logic. All evidence showing its a plane is doctored. All witnesses stating they saw a plane are deluded and/or part of the conspiracy. All evidence that can't be contradicted is ignored and we know when you ignore something it proves its true.

Pay attention grey580 !! Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
the evidence supports that no plane crashed into the pentagon...

could you please post your evidence so that i can take a look at it?
Please.

I'd stop there, you will end up repeating yourself as previous evidence you have posted is ignored.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The fact that all the evidence to show its a missile is witheld is absolute proof it was a missile. Or have you missed that logic.
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You are saying that the lack of any evidence that it was a missile is absolute proof that it was a missile.

Have you really thought that through? You are claiming that someone that disagrees with you has faulty logic?

This, in the face of eyewitnesses (including local police officers responding via radio in realtime) seeing an airliner?

edit on 19-4-2012 by butcherguy because: Has/have

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My biggest problem with the "commercial airliner" hitting the Pentagon, way back even before the official story was torn apart and analyzed over and over, was the lack of mention (or spotlight time) for the families of the victims on THAT plane. It kind of bothered me how they were always interviewing the families of the victims of the other planes, honoring them, but there never seemed to be any of the same respect or concern given to the victims of the plane that hit the Pentagon.
edit on 19-4-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I believe this story the Pentagon has always looked far more suspicious to me than the twin towers. I figure in a hundred years the truth will come out well after anyone who was involved is dead and gone.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

This is who i think was ultimately responsible for the death and destruction of 911 > www.larrygc.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Does anyone else think that the prime target of the terrorists on 911,from their point of view,should have been the whitehouse?

Not for the amount of people they could kill and not for the amount of structural damage...

But for the immense shock and profound psychological impact against the people and the government of the usa that the destruction of the whitehouse surely would have caused...

They could have directed all 3 airplanes towards the whitehouse and surely at least one of them would have penentrated the area and impacted and that would have mostly destroyed it...

The fact that the white house remained untouched throughout 911,is what makes me think it was an inside job, especially when realizing that the white house and the pentagon are only about 3 miles apart...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am having serious conversations with family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until the recent emergence of advanced hologram technology:

Celine performing with Elvis Presley on American Idol
Celine perform with Elvis

Snoop performing with Tupac Shakur Sunday night at the Coachella
Snoop and Tupac perform

Mariah Carey using 5 holograms to perform in 5 different countries on her European tour
Mariah Carey hologram tour

edit on 19-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
My biggest problem with the "commercial airliner" hitting the Pentagon, way back even before the official story was torn apart and analyzed over and over, was the lack of mention (or spotlight time) for the families of the victims on THAT plane. It kind of bothered me how they were always interviewing the families of the victims of the other planes, honoring them, but there never seemed to be any of the same respect or concern given to the victims of the plane that hit the Pentagon.
edit on 19-4-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

Damn good point!

My uncle and I are currently debating this,and I will bring this up!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

'They' know they are above the law and protected by the law and are able to lie, cheat and commit treason to the country they serve and probably live in.

What is irritating too is the apathy that is shown by the american people ..once again. It happend with the killing of JFK and some other political figures in the '60 and now again. At this point these high places criminals are so convident of their power that they commit these crimes and lies right into the face of the whole world to see.

That is what bothers me the most...

I agree.

Arrogance plus the fact that they know that half of the American public are not critical thinkers.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I am having serious conversations with family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until the recent emergence of advanced hologram technology:

Celine performing with Elvis Presley on American Idol
Celine perform with Elvis

Snoop performing with Tupac Shakur Sunday night at the Coachella
Snoop and Tupac perform

Mariah Carey using 5 holograms to perform in 5 different countries on her European tour
Mariah Carey hologram tour

edit on 19-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

I think that pieces of airplane falling to the street below when it occurred and smoking chunks of airplane photographed lying in the street makes the hologram theory a bit 'hollow'.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
But I was stationed at Langley AFB Va, and was asked to come up to provide CISM to folks the next day

Lost me at esoteric acronyms used in order convey a sense of veracity and credibility, Jerry.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join