It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Actually, I was referring to the 'planes' that hit the 1st two towers.

Maybe the third tower's hologram plane had a glitch.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you call that first hand knowledge, then what I call "first hand knowledge" are the testimonials of many neighbors who saw the plane on their commutes to work when they were all stuck in traffic going to D.C and the surrounding area, including my former boss who saw it hit on his way to the Capitol Hill Club.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i hope your for real my friend and if you are then the world needs more people to speak up

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by butcherguy

Actually, I was referring to the 'planes' that hit the 1st two towers.

Maybe the third tower's hologram plane had a glitch.
I was speaking of the towers also.

There were photos taken of smoking plane debris in the streets before the collapse in NYC too.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
My biggest problem with the "commercial airliner" hitting the Pentagon, way back even before the official story was torn apart and analyzed over and over, was the lack of mention (or spotlight time) for the families of the victims on THAT plane. It kind of bothered me how they were always interviewing the families of the victims of the other planes, honoring them, but there never seemed to be any of the same respect or concern given to the victims of the plane that hit the Pentagon.
edit on 19-4-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

USA Today had a list of passengers of American Airlines Flight 77, with photos and background about some posted. Hit the link.

For the other posters that believe those people are not dead or didn't exist, I think they need to show us proof of that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
The fact that all the evidence to show its a missile is witheld is absolute proof it was a missile. Or have you missed that logic.

The fact that dozens and dozens of average people 'off the street' have come forward as eyewitness' saying they saw the plane fly fast and low overhead and saw the crash happen is the absolute proof of an airplane hitting. Or have you missed that logic??

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

I've always considered this a honey pot as there are what, 800 different possible camera angles on this event? All of which will never be released to the public. I've come to the conclusion that the simplest explanation is, a plane hit the pentagon. Why not? Why go through the motions of pretending, then having to deal with the very real passengers, when you can just slam the jet into the building like the WTC ?

Lets look at that closely.

Scenario A. No plane, missile.

Ok, so first, you've got to deliver the missile, is it a tomohawk? Something launched from a ship? A plane? How are you going to mask the delivery system?

Ok, you find a delivery system. How do you convince the hundreds of people who witnessed a missile slam into the building to say it was a plane, and to have for the most part, similar accounts that match?

Ok, you subliminally plant the image of the plane somehow.

What about the ACTUAL flight? What about those people, how do you ensure their silence? Kill them? Send the plane out to be shot down over the ocean? Where did those people go?

Scenario B. Plane, no missile.

Slam the plane into the pentagon.

Now, I'm not well versed in the assbackwards bureaucracy of the US government, but I'm assuming when running a black op false flag against your own citizens, you'd pick the easiest one to pull off with the simplest methods to remove any weak links in the chain.

See, people tend to assume, because the government won't release the footage, that the footage clearly shows no plane was present. I disagree. I feel the footage will clearly show a plane hit that building, and it will only be released when a major piece of the puzzle if finally, officially, proven. Then, and only then, will that video come out, and all of those people who were adamant that no plane hit the pentagon, will have egg on their face, and worse yet, will be used as the example to disprove anything any of us have to say on the events.

I'm sure the board has already started demanding "proof" of what you say, so I'll leave that to the dogs.

My thing is, you said there was no aircraft debris present at the pentagon, yet there are photos and videos, some of which are even before the facade collapses, clearing showing aircraft debris scattered about the lawn, you even see people walking around collecting it at one point (though the clip of that was claiming they were planting the evidence.)

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
edit on 19-4-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I question your account of the situation. You said you arrived the following day and your security clearance allowed you access to all areas. The next day they will still clearing looking for victims/ injured so as long as you had a reason to be there, you needed a clearance of nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Again. If there is proof.
Show me.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
The fact that all the evidence to show its a missile is witheld is absolute proof it was a missile. Or have you missed that logic.

The fact that dozens and dozens of average people 'off the street' have come forward as eyewitness' saying they saw the plane fly fast and low overhead and saw the crash happen is the absolute proof of an airplane hitting. Or have you missed that logic??

Unless of course we explore the unlikely,but still very real possibility,that those eyewitnesses were actors and actresses paid to lie and say what we wanted to hear...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am having serious conversations with family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until the recent emergence of advanced hologram technology:

Celine performing with Elvis Presley on American Idol
Celine perform with Elvis

Snoop performing with Tupac Shakur Sunday night at the Coachella
Snoop and Tupac perform

Mariah Carey using 5 holograms to perform in 5 different countries on her European tour
Mariah Carey hologram tour

edit on 19-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

I think that pieces of airplane falling to the street below when it occurred and smoking chunks of airplane photographed lying in the street makes the hologram theory a bit 'hollow'.

1994: US Air Force Launches Top-Secret ‘Holographic Projector’ Research Program >
www.historycommons.org...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Yes and there's the problem.
Everyone says there's all this evidence.
Well show me.
Don't just post "well it's out there"

sit down and post me some pics or a link or something.
if we are going to have a discussion then lets discuss facts not just spout "it was an inside job"
Evidence and facts win cases.
without the facts you're just another crazy conspiracy guy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think, for once, you've nailed the culprit.

These hologram projectors have been causing chaos for much longer than we are aware...Area 51 was probably working with CIA to utilize it years ago, perhaps even before the 9/11 incident.

But now that enough time has passed, they've decided it's safe to pull back the curtain and reveal their monster, so as to pull in loads of moolah...and they're confident no one will make the connection.

Fortunately, ATS is full of paranoid investigators who are bound to uncover the truth at some point...even if it's only a piece at a time.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

AMEN

second

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Won't be much longer until Project Blue Beam makes an appearance.

Originally posted by dplum517
Holy God.

This forum is overflowing with Shills.

Haha. I'm glad somebody said it. Star for you bro!
The shills are crawling out of the woodwork; all over this thread like a fat kid on cake.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I'm giving my account like I said, and I know for a fact the slab still leaning when I got there didn't fall until some time afterwards.

Anybody else there at the same time? Would love to be proven wrong/right. So far, nobody has the balls to say.

Dude, I dont think you were there. Over ten years to talk about it? And your story about the hole has changed. You have NO explanation for the plane parts and landing gear and wheels found at the sight. You just joined a couple weeks ago. I think youre just trying to rack up S&F's.

Anybody could come into this forum and say what you have.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry but it seems to be impossible that there were no eye witnesses. Why risk covering up a missile attack and covering up a missing airplane that supposedly hit the pentagon? This was way too high risk and not near as logical as just letting some terrorists do it and claiming they had no knowledge. I feel this part of the 9/11 conspiracy is reaching too hard. I buy the let it happen on purpose idea, but everything else is too far fetched until I see some concrete evidence that hasn't been debunked.

Furthermore, this dude is still claiming 'I know what I saw' yet we have shown him pictures. There are clean up crews. When you were there a day later it wouldn't be the same sight so your eye witness account of aftermath is completely null and void. It's like investigating a crime scene that's been tampered with. It won't hold up in court and your account isn't holding up on ATS. Next thread.... Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am having serious conversations with family and friends about 9/11, and the possibility that the planes were hologram....

I had always assume it was a silly theory until the recent emergence of advanced hologram technology:

Celine performing with Elvis Presley on American Idol
Celine perform with Elvis

Snoop performing with Tupac Shakur Sunday night at the Coachella
Snoop and Tupac perform

Mariah Carey using 5 holograms to perform in 5 different countries on her European tour
Mariah Carey hologram tour

edit on 19-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

I think that pieces of airplane falling to the street below when it occurred and smoking chunks of airplane photographed lying in the street makes the hologram theory a bit 'hollow'.

1994: US Air Force Launches Top-Secret ‘Holographic Projector’ Research Program >
www.historycommons.org...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

That holographic projector thing is all cool and everything.....but,

If you check out this Link you will see that airplane debris was tracked on video, where it landed and photos of the debris in situ after it impacted.

As far as I know holograms don't do that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Unless of course we explore the unlikely,but still very real possibility,that those eyewitnesses were actors and actresses paid to lie and say what we wanted to hear...
reply to post by blocula

OMG.

blocula, if it was anyone else..... Oh well, I've come to expect it from you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I beleive you.

There is footage, which will show clearly what hit the pentagon, but is being held for national security reasons....

This is dumb because we all know a "plane" hit the pentagon - so what national security reason could there be for not releasing the tapes, and settling the debate? It's because they know it was no plane, and we would figure it out. Then the fun would begin.

it shall be revealed....

SOON

enjoy the show....

learn, forgive, evolve

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join