It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
What I'd like to know is, why can't somebody get a team of scientists together who could prove once and for all that no plane hit that building, or the third tower for that matter. Then again, those scientists would probably just 'vanish' or end up dead. That's probably why they won't touch this one.

Not really, the reason would be because 11 years have gone by already and there is no evidence left on the crash sites. All we have are the reports, and the photos.

There have been several independent scientists who made conclusions SIMILAR to what the official story was.

You see, most people don't get the fact that there are too many factors to take into account as to exactly how the towers fell, or how the Pentagon was hit, and any small differences made by computer errors, or human errors in the calculations would make the independent reports different. It has nothing to do with any conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Nice picture...

As I said before...

Where is the big frack off airliner in that picture?!?

I don't see one.

A big frack off air liner would leave a lot more wreckage than that and would do a lot more damage...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Dude every one researches this field knows the cabal did it

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I guess all the people who factualy 100% proven boarded the plane that hit the Pentagon and the planes that millions of people saw fly into the WTC are still flying around out there somewhere.

I guess the families gave up searching for their lost loved ones who must have flown into time warp zone are still missing.I think they where trying to come back from the future and warn us about 9/11 happening on the same exact day.

this.
ignore the mocking. consider;
there is an alleged plane, with a flight record, passenger list, fuelling records, flight attendants, a supply of little biscuits and cheese wrapped in plastic (probably), pilots.

Have any of you followed the leads to prove that these alleged people on this alleged plane actually existed, got up that morning and boarded that plane;
that that plane was or was not fuelled, was or was not supplied with little cheesy biscuits and flight attendants and was or was not shuttled down a runway by pilots and flight controllers?

If the plane did exist, and it DID take off that morning, were the people on it all secret agents?
Where did the plane land? Does flight tracking data for that day and flight exist? Is there any proof it has been altered if so?
Does anyone exist who lost their family member on that flight? If so, do you think that they are actually still alive?
Or were they taken to area 51 and murdered, or were they let go and are wandering around sworn to secrecy or scared or brain-washed?

Take your beliefs to their logical conclusion. Every single tiny detail. Not just the sexy ones that make you feel outraged and rebellious at faceless evil powers.

link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

A big frack off air liner would leave a lot more wreckage than that and would do a lot more damage...

... Not against FIVE BIG,THICK frack off concrete walls...

Another fact certain people love to dismiss is this. The Pentagon is made of 5 CONCRETE walls.

BTW, despite the claims by some there was extensive damage made by the passenger area of the plane.

edit on 19-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

link   
Funny.
I thought you said first hand knowledge.
Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmaster
If it helps. I was there during the clean up of the site. I am in the Navy and was stationed at ONI at the time. I was sent TAD and assigned to NCIS for the the clean up. The FBI was overall in charge if i remember but we worked with them in tandem. I will say that the way they ran it was that as they cleared out sections they loaded it onto trucks and brought it over to the parking lot. after the truck dropped off the debris, dogs where sent in to check for body parts and such.

After that was done the debris was separated at that point into Plane, Building, Paper and such. As we went through this stuff, It was clearly a lot of Plane seats throughout all the debris.i remember distinctly because i had a hard time dealing with the seat being partially burnt and mangled with clothing attached to it and such.

It was a hard time. I am only posting because i was there and i seen the plane parts throughout, i seen where we staged the areas and such.

It helps...

An understated post, ignored by the cheersquad.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
I'm sure I'm beating a dead-horse here on this forum, and actually I hope I am. I don't know what the popular sentiment is on this forum, but being a conspiracy board, I fully expect that everybody by this stage in the game has at least come to the realization that 911 isn't all that it was cracked up to be, from what the official sources tell us in any case.

The reason why I post this is because of a few reasons. First, I would like to judge what the response to this topic is here. I've made similar attempts elsewhere, as have others, and the response is very, very shady, for lack of a better word at the moment. Well actually some of the replies I've seen can really be in need of extreme censorship. That is to say, of all the conspiracy topics, I've never seen such emotion-fueled responses as I have concerning this topic. And I'm choosing my words very mildly. Second, this realization is what caused me to personally go down the path that I've been on since, to try and uncover the truth, the real truth, and nothing but the truth. Yes, I used to be in the military, and my own realization came when I was stationed at the Lik in turkey. Long story short, or boring story summed up, yes, that's when I realized everything we've been fed is NOT the truth. I wish I could brag that I've been on my journey for longer, but it is what it is. Better late than never. In that respect, third and final, I hope that my going on record will hopefully preserve my soul in the long run. I haven't quite got it all figured out (and lol at me for thinking I've gotten far!). But I hope enough that I've been proven a worthy soul in any case. And if it catches anyone else in the meantime, then all the better, even if for selfish reasons (who can fully understand motivations, after all, even from ourselves?).

So now to the point. Yes I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon. We all know, or should know, that the angle of descent coupled with the speed and trajectory etc etc etc makes this impossible except for a missile of sorts. But what makes my account different is that I was there the day after. No, I wasn't there the day off or saw the rocket slam into the building. But I was stationed at Langley AFB Va, and was asked to come up to provide CISM to folks the next day. The clearance I had included all areas, including the debris collecting point. That's when I saw all the debris, and what was clearly lacking: any debris from an aircraft.

That's the gist. Take it or leave it. It's the truth, and my story. Should be easy to accept. In this day an age of misinfo galore on the internet, I hope you can find some solace that a real person is giving his real account. Don't know how I can convince the skeptics, but I do intend to try. To a point. Besides, most of our minds/hearts are already made up, aren't they?

Sorry man... Can't help it... Sceptic, well no. I love the topics on this site but proof you we're there with the debris? And if so... Come on all you conspiracy geeks how is he still alive? (geek referring to myself... I love this s#*t!!!) don't fly to Alaska.
edit on 19-4-2012 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What I'm curious about in the vein that passenger planes did not crash, and were not hijacked is:
1. If any of the planes cited were not involved, then where are the planes?
2. If any of the planes were not involved, then where are the passengers? What happened to them?

Especially regarding #2, the passenger manifests have names that can be checked out, and out of everyone in any plane, at least a few had relatives, loved ones, and other close people that can vouch for them having a flight and/or dropping them off at the airport, as well as in some cases seeing them to the terminal and watching them get on a plane (pre-TSA restrictions on having non-passengers seeing fliers off in their way)

I'm sure this criticism has been raised before since I've never really followed or examined this topic due in part because it makes me so sad to think about it. Whatever the case, I think it's a valid question.
If documented planes were not used, then what happened to them and where are they?
If the documented planes weren't used, then where are the people that were on them, and what happened to them?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

What I'm curious about in the vein that passenger planes did not crash, and were not hijacked is:
1. If any of the planes cited were not involved, then where are the planes?
2. If any of the planes were not involved, then where are the passengers? What happened to them?

Especially regarding #2, the passenger manifests have names that can be checked out, and out of everyone in any plane, at least a few had relatives, loved ones, and other close people that can vouch for them having a flight and/or dropping them off at the airport, as well as in some cases seeing them to the terminal and watching them get on a plane (pre-TSA restrictions on having non-passengers seeing fliers off in their way)

I'm sure this criticism has been raised before since I've never really followed or examined this topic due in part because it makes me so sad to think about it. Whatever the case, I think it's a valid question.
If documented planes were not used, then what happened to them and where are they?
If the documented planes weren't used, then where are the people that were on them, and what happened to them?

yeah, what I was trying to say basically, you said it simpler and better.

But, even if "I'm sure this criticism has been raised before..." -
don't expect it to be followed down any inconvenient routes that clash with the need to believe a certain story.
A story is always more powerful and interesting than the mundane truth which pays no heed to the rules of mythic drama needed by humans.

To those that actually change their beliefs based on investigative evidence, no matter how much they want to believe, kudos.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennethHarwer
reply to post by jtap66

There was a plane crash, just not necessarily on the Pentagon. Note the date of those photographs; they were taken a couple of days after the incident. Enough time to place the debris from the actual crash (some miles away) in the Pentagon site. Also note that it was all "small" debris. Why would someone do that? To simplify the story and avoid questions, investigations and who knows what else. It is simple logic if you want to avoid opening Pandora's box as to how the heck can someone manage to shoot a missile a the Pentagon and not be noticed? Or worse, that it was an inside job for "marketing" purposes... note that the part of the Pentagon that was hit was conveniently under maintenance and no one got hurt.

So all the first responders that arrived on the scene immediately afterward (of which pics are posted on this thread) didn't see any plane parts? And those photos had the plane parts photoshopped in later? And the truckload of plane parts arrived later?

That is also discounting the police dispatch radio (audio posted on this thread) that has police officers reporting that they observed the plane (to the point of naming the airline) flying low across the highway towards the Pentagon and seeing the smoke, then the crash site.

Too many saw a plane before the crash, and too many saw plane parts after the crash, and far too FEW saw a missile for this to be a missile attack.

Fact vs fantasy here.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ROFL how freakin lame
Makes me wonder how many foreign powers are employing you guys

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by shortsticks

Don't know how I can convince the skeptics, but I do intend to try.

Well, for a start, instead of posting this on an internet conspiracy forum why don't you go to the Washington Post or the New York Times? Also, you can try and explain the photos of the plane parts and then explain why of all the dozens of persons on the site that day no one else ever mentioned that there were no plane parts. Are they all part of the conspiracy?

Yeah. I'm sure the mainstream news media would TOTALLY be willing to release that story.

What I'd like to know is, why can't somebody get a team of scientists together who could prove once and for all that no plane hit that building, or the third tower for that matter. Then again, those scientists would probably just 'vanish' or end up dead. That's probably why they won't touch this one.

Well said. Very good points.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I do believe that 9/11 was an inside job. However, I find it hard to believe the theories that there were NO planes used at all. I figure that if it was an inside job, the government would have just used those regular passenger jets. Why wouldn't they? Think they care about the lives of the people on those jets? Think again.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Regarding the OP

OK. First, the op is almost certainly AstroTurfing. I'm sure some have noticed the OP's almost schizophrenic changes between comments. Might there be similarities between the OP's writing style and those of other new members who chimed in here? What's worse, each of the OP's comments included 1 specific insult. I could write an app (hmmmm?) that could assemble arguments and misdirections at least as good.

Regarding the Pentagon Events on 9/11

This is what always has been hard for me. So many will ask rhetorical questions that cause others to fear going against the grain. It usually works, but will on occasion draw out the fallacies of so many "common myths." I believe this is one of those times.

1. First known photo taken "after" event at Pentagon

You've probably seen further images where debris is strewn throughout at least some of the lawn shown free of debris in the photo above.

2. Not just 1, but 2 of the flights purported to be involved in 9/11 were never scheduled. Period. So, the kludge of manifests and weird explanations aren't very convincing.

3. 2 of the planes purported to be involved continued to be in service for years after 9/11, according to FAA records.

4. For those that ask the question, and rightfully so "where did the planes go" or, as I would think to ask as well, "where did the planes come from" here's a photo of Pinal Air Park in Arizona, known to be a CIA and black-op tentacle...

5. I've carefully researched the plane "witnesses" and was baffled by how few purport to have actually seen the impact. Most lied, for reasons I can't imagine and others seemed to disappear when attempts were made to follow-up on their accounts.

6. Although the person didn't reveal their identity, his story was interesting as a means to understand possible scenarios. He claimed to be driving his usual route to work in the pre-dawn hours on 9/11. He claimed to have seen a light pole laying on the grass median that appeared to have been bent. This, of course was in the vicinity of the Pentagon.

I will stop here to not upset those who want to dig further into the OP's claims. But, there you have it. I am a truther who doesn't support the so-called methods some truthers employ. That being said, I especially don't support the methods employed by the conspiracy denouncers. From my experience, they know even less. The difficulties will be much worse for them as the days roll on.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
reply to post by Alfie1

Hmm, seems like there is more than one unlikely story here. You were window-washing and a 757 at 500 mph(or however fast) came by and knocked the sponge out of your hand? Sure it did. Any clue on how unlikely that is, not to mention its just like the woman who claimed she reached her hand up and touched the underside of the plane as it flew over at 500 mph. The plane would come by/over in a blur. I don't believe your sponge story.

Well, as the OP would say, I was there mate and you weren't.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmaster
If it helps. I was there during the clean up of the site. I am in the Navy and was stationed at ONI at the time. I was sent TAD and assigned to NCIS for the the clean up. The FBI was overall in charge if i remember but we worked with them in tandem. I will say that the way they ran it was that as they cleared out sections they loaded it onto trucks and brought it over to the parking lot. after the truck dropped off the debris, dogs where sent in to check for body parts and such.

After that was done the debris was separated at that point into Plane, Building, Paper and such. As we went through this stuff, It was clearly a lot of Plane seats throughout all the debris.i remember distinctly because i had a hard time dealing with the seat being partially burnt and mangled with clothing attached to it and such.

It was a hard time. I am only posting because i was there and i seen the plane parts throughout, i seen where we staged the areas and such.

I hadn't noticed any plane seats in any of the debris photos I saw, but then I'm not sure I'd be able to recognize them anyway.
Do you know of any photos that exist of these that you could point out,or links?
Thanks

Also, that brings me to another issue. Some of the photos of the bodies were so badly burnt(head & arms), but still had recognizable clothes on. How is this possible?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
We all know, or should know, that the angle of descent coupled with the speed and trajectory etc etc etc makes this impossible except for a missile of sorts.

Tell that to the cabbies who were driving in the area at the time. We talked to one of them who was an eye witness. LOTS of people saw the plane fly in low and/or crash into the building. Sorry ... but you are dead wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
yep, it was a jet taken over by a bunch of crazy mooselims.

This "truther" stuff is so dated I can't believe its still around

See "South Parks" episode called "Faith healing"

9/11 is what it is ..a bunch of crazy human trash nut jobs taking over jets etc..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

From what the OP has said so far there is little reason to suppose he was at the Pentagon on 9/12.

However, these guys were unquestionably at the Pentagon on 9/11 and they were calling in a plane crash. One officer identifies the plane as an " American Airlines plane headed east over the Pike ".

www.youtube.com...

Who are "these guys" who were at the pentagon? their "officials" working for the state and government and so of course their going to say it was an airplane,because they would'nt dare go against the hidden agenda of their bosses,tptb and so what if the op was'nt at the pentagon,if he was'nt...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join