It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Its not hard to doctor photos and its not hard to plant eye witnesses to say what you want them to say....

SMH.
There are links posted on this and other threads to the police dispatcher and police officers discussing the airplane crashing. One officer even reported seeing that it was an American Airlines jet. It is a real-time audio recording.

I guess in the truther world, nearly everyone was in on this coverup.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

What about the countless people in traffic and driving by the Pentagon? Wouldn't they have seen a truck unload plane parts after the explosion? I would think it very odd if I saw that, especially after my attention was turned to the the explosion.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by grey580

If there WAS evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon, we would have seen it. But, BECAUSE there's no video evidence of a plane at the pentagon, we will NEVER see it. Those of you who point out the photographic evidence of plane parts, won't accept the FACT that they would ALL fit in the trunk of a car. There were at least fifty cameras in operation that day in, on or around the pentagon. There's no pictures, because there was no plane.

Ok so your telling me that someone fired a missile at the pentagon.
Then drove up with a pick up truck.
Walked through the fire to plant evidence inside the flaming building then dumped other evidence on the lawn.
Then they drove away.
And they did all this before the guards, police and fire rescue came?

Ok that sounds plausible. I think you just changed my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmaster

Thanks for that!

You seem much, much, more credible than "shortsticks". If he was out stirring around in debris, he certainly wasn't doing what he was sent to do. He claimed he "was asked to come up to provide CISM to folks the next day". I doubt that a member of a "Critical Incident Stress Team" would have any authorization to wander around a crime scene, and he likely wasn't even within sight of the Pentagon.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

For once, you're correct. Nearly everyone, including you. The lid must be coming off, because you guys are really active lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This has probably been mentioned, but if no planes hit the towers or the pentagon, where are all the passengers that were supposed to be on those planes?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You better put one of these
on your post, before someone enrolls you in some diehard truther club.

I was suckered into looking at this thread by the troll OP, I should have known better. I swore off things 9/11 a while back and was better off for it.

I have to accept what I can not change.

So out I will go.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by jhn7537

Its not hard to doctor photos and its not hard to plant eye witnesses to say what you want them to say....

SMH.
There are links posted on this and other threads to the police dispatcher and police officers discussing the airplane crashing. One officer even reported seeing that it was an American Airlines jet. It is a real-time audio recording.

I guess in the truther world, nearly everyone was in on this coverup.

And there are multiple reports of people saying they saw a small passenger plane, also people saw what they said was a military plane without any type of clear identification.... There are MULTIPLE reports of people who said they saw different things contradict the official story......

So becasue police and fireman said its true in the pentagon case its OKAY... But when fireman discuss how they heard bombs going off at the WTC towers and that it was like a foundry under the rubble we should ignore that testimony???

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
This has probably been mentioned, but if no planes hit the towers or the pentagon, where are all the passengers that were supposed to be on those planes?

Who knows... Maybe they were killed.... Collateral damage... If youre planning on killing 5000 people, whats another 200-300 that would have been on the planes???

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by swaps

I laugh at the naive posters who say why not take it to the New York Times Or Washington Post, both captive controlled media that totally missed the biggest story ever on their watch - and missed it.

They said Rupert Murdock controlled the media and steered the 911 story the OS way. So why can't he control his own scandle now?

Just last September I watched a two hour documentary put out by ae911.org, showing over and over how the laws of physics prove the towers came down from a controlled demolition. The concensus opinin of 1,500 metallurgical, chemical, structural engineers, architects and military explosives experts. Some of these informed knowledgeable experts went on camera, revealing their names and responsible jobs they hold and companies they head.

So why won't they answer specific questions about construction details? One member on here (a truther) asked RG in person and was blown off.
They won't give out their evidence. They won't give out their calculations. All they do is travel the northwest and have presentations (for a fee) in old strip malls, churches and other weird venues.
You had better get your facts from someplace that doesn't have a financial interest in their point of view.
Unless you enjoy paying ae911 for their latest dvd.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The greater majority of them never existed, a few of them were killed because they knew too much, and a few just picked the wrong day to fly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

The greater majority of them never existed, a few of them were killed because they knew too much, and a few just picked the wrong day to fly.

Remember this thread from a couple years ago?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It covers a lot of mysterious deaths of 9/11 witnessess.... This is what they do with people who know too much

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Ok so your telling me that someone fired a missile at the pentagon.
Then drove up with a pick up truck.
Walked through the fire to plant evidence inside the flaming building then dumped other evidence on the lawn.
Then they drove away.
And they did all this before the guards, police and fire rescue came?

Your basing evidence on what you see in the photos. When were the photos taken exactly of the interior of the pentagon impact zone, date/time? Could something have been planted between the time of impact and the photos being taken?

The person who took the photos, would they have had special clearance to gain access?

Was 'evidence' already on site at the pentagon ready to be moved into position?

How do you know certain members of the police, fire crew etc were not in on it? Were some people gagged to not speak of anything that would detract from the OS?

edit on 19-4-2012 by Gibonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Flat out lies. Their names have been released. Their families are known.
It's the same old things being regurgitated by the truther movement.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Flat out lies. Their names have been released. Their families are known.
It's the same old things being regurgitated by the truther movement.

Than maybe they were just killed.... its not that crazy to think...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What benefit is there to firing a missle at the Pentagon as compared to actually flying a plane into it?
They have absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose by faking it. There would be way too many loose ends to take care of.

Or am I suppose to believe that it was all part of the plan to fake a plane crash, confiscate dozens of video tapes, intimidate even more witnesses, plant evidence, dispose of the passengers who were suppose to be on the plane, etc.?????

That idea is ludacris. To plan and orchestrate 9/11 would have taken months if not years. With that amount of time, why would you devise a scheme that involves you having to come in after and clean up loose ends so that your plan comes together? It's nonsense. Just fly a plane into the Pentagon. Done.

For all the Truthers who are demanding that the videos be released, would it actually change anyone's mind? Absolutely not. They would say 1.)The video is a hoax 2.) It's a hologram. 3.) Ok, maybe a plane really did hit the Pentagon, but it was the government that crashed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reading through all this useless rhetoric about what did or didn't really happen on the day in question based entirely on what evidence has freely been given to us to speculate on what truth they seem to be pushing for us to believe in,things we do know about that day is that video evidence was and continues to be withheld from the public eye for further scrutiny,i have come to find that whenever someone is withholding information for whatever reason it is is for the prim reason to deceive or misdirect or even oh no LIE because they have ulterior motives.

People, friends,and fellow members lets not fall into the trap of fighting ,arguing,and bickering between each other about the things they have presented us with and focus on the things with held from us hidden from our eyes.

I am sure both camps can agree that this withheld evidence could go a long way in helping clear up many if not all the unanswered questions that we all have in regards to this situation.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: text correction of the word ulterior from alterior to ulterior

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

you'd get jacked by the SPs (the USAF was providing the detail that year) and tossed off the project.

Since when did the US Air Force have SP details??? Are you even aware of what an SP is?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
What benefit is there to firing a missle at the Pentagon as compared to actually flying a plane into it?
They have absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose by faking it. There would be way too many loose ends to take care of.

Or am I suppose to believe that it was all part of the plan to fake a plane crash, confiscate dozens of video tapes, intimidate even more witnesses, plant evidence, dispose of the passengers who were suppose to be on the plane, etc.?????

That idea is ludacris. To plan and orchestrate 9/11 would have taken months if not years. With that amount of time, why would you devise a scheme that involves you having to come in after and clean up loose ends so that your plan comes together? It's nonsense. Just fly a plane into the Pentagon. Done.

For all the Truthers who are demanding that the videos be released, would it actually change anyone's mind? Absolutely not. They would say 1.)The video is a hoax 2.) It's a hologram. 3.) Ok, maybe a plane really did hit the Pentagon, but it was the government that crashed it.

Are you serious??? Releasing the videos would make a HUGE difference...

1. We can observe what REALLY happened that day
2. We can test the footage to see if its been altered...(I'm sure experts know how to figure that out)
3. We can draw new conclusions based off watching the attack, instead of just accepting witness testimony and what the Govt. tells us...

Watching the tapes would make all the difference...... I'm a truther becasue the evidence presented THUS far doesnt add up... Once it adds up to me, then Ill stop....But for now I dont believe a damn thing my Govt tells me...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcooler
i have come to find that whenever someone is withholding information for whatever reason it is is for the prim reason to deceive or misdirect or even oh no LIE because they have ulterior motives.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it is perfectly normal to not release evidence concerning a crime. It happens all the time. Just like in poker, you never show your cards, whether you have a good hand or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join