It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

There's overwhelming evidence that a plane did not crash there. There's zero photographic evidence of it. It's impossible for me to accept that there is none. Anyone who says otherwise is phony. How's that for clarity?

edit on 19-4-2012 by dillweed because: missed letter
Have you read the thread? Photos of plane parts at the crash site have been posted. Links to eyewitness testimony of non-military persons that witnessed the plane crashing into the Pentagon have been posted.

How about telling us what is fake about those?

Its not hard to doctor photos and its not hard to plant eye witnesses to say what you want them to say....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

This thread is a perfect illustration of what's wrong with this site, since everyone, I mean everyone who posts here knows there was no plane crash at the pentagon.

Wrong! Only a few.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by shortsticks

You cant have looked very far :-

www.rense.com...

It is interesting that they say the only large piece was the tail number of the plane. There does not seem to be a photo, That would be the first pic a photographer would take there. Also, it seems a professional photographer would have used a higher resolution.
edit on 19-4-2012 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Given all the wreckage found that one is hard to swallow.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
If you call that first hand knowledge, then what I call "first hand knowledge" are the testimonials of many neighbors who saw the plane on their commutes to work when they were all stuck in traffic going to D.C and the surrounding area, including my former boss who saw it hit on his way to the Capitol Hill Club.

Saw what hit where? There were no commuters watching the pentagon. Your boss has xray and telescopic vision?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

" The Lik" ? Turkey? I was there too. What is the full name of the U.S.A.F. base there? If you can tell me that and what your AFSC was maybe I will believe you. Why did you wait so long to come up with this?
Your credibility is sorely lacking...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You've only got to look at the building damage from the Amsterdam aircrash to see no plane hit the Pentagon.
This plane hit side-ways on and did more damage!

Also, the lack of CCTV is something that cannot be denied or excused.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
somehow my reply was posted twice, the site has been acting slow and random at my end, thought I'd delete the contents of this post to at least try and tidy up. Shame I cannot just delete the accidental duplication.
edit on 19-4-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Saw a plane hit the pentagon in traffic or around the area. The D.C. metro area, specifically Fairfax County where I am from, has the second worst traffic in the nation. There are huge roads right next to the pentagon. How can you say there were no commuters? That whole area is a commute. I've personally driven there myself. The pentagon is extremely visible from the many roads around it.

Also, the video is probably not released because it would show how to fly a plane into a very important government building. They don't want people to replicate it.
edit on 19-4-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Are you serious? That's why they won't release it? Are you in class with Varemia?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Originally posted by SubPop79
If you call that first hand knowledge, then what I call "first hand knowledge" are the testimonials of many neighbors who saw the plane on their commutes to work when they were all stuck in traffic going to D.C and the surrounding area, including my former boss who saw it hit on his way to the Capitol Hill Club.

Saw what hit where? There were no commuters watching the pentagon. Your boss has xray and telescopic vision?

False. In this compilation of eyewitness accounts there are several by people in vehicles, stuck in traffic etc :-

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sure its been said already but,

You're posting this now? Not...like...a few years ago

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I don't know what Varemia is. I'm not saying there is nothing suspicious about 9/11, but I do think that is a good common sense reason for not releasing the video. You can't simply get out of your car and walk up to the Pentagon to take pictures. Same with any other high profile building. It is illegal. If you can't take pictures on a normal day, it makes sense to conclude that you wouldn't be able to see video of an attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sorry but what is the point in this post going on now that the op has been banned

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Again, please, before posting read this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread goes over the evidence that a plane hit the pentagon.
I've posted this many times in this thread.

This is what I'm going on. And while not perfect it's, at least, an attempt at getting to the truth.
If someone has a different viewpoint please post your evidence.

Just saying that it wasn't a plane isn't evidence.
Just saying that it was a government conspiracy.
That's not the truth.
Please support your argument with something other than a snarky remark.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

There many posts on here about this subject. This one was supposedly about this guys "first hand knowledge" how can we discuss that when he isnt here anymore?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I concluded there was no plane at the Pentagon after watching the documentary In Plane Sight.

This video also shows the second plane that struck the towers was most likely a cargo plane, and it had a radar undercarriage similar to military transports.

The Pentagon was most likely damaged by a missile strike.

I laugh at the naive posters who say why not take it to the New York Times Or Washington Post, both captive controlled media that totally missed the biggest story ever on their watch - and missed it.

Just last September I watched a two hour documentary put out by ae911.org, showing over and over how the laws of physics prove the towers came down from a controlled demolition. The concensus opinion of 1,500 metallurgical, chemical, structural engineers, architects and military explosives experts. Some of these informed knowledgeable experts went on camera, revealing their names and responsible jobs they hold and companies they head.

The controlled mass circulation media is not going to report the truth now. It would only confirm the contempt so many have for it. . The government keeps up the lies and pretense because to admit an inside cell of rogues did this, and then covered it up... would cause the government to collapse.... after all these people did this to control government and the sheeple and will not go away without a fight to the death...they are so psychopathic.

It is so easy to cover something up. In Colorado former governor fathered two children out of wedlock, according to my source, then an officer of the Denver Press Club. The media agreed to cover it up to spare the family embarrassment if in turn the governor agreed not to run for public office again. The rumors were so pervasive and yet so unreported the alternative weekly Westword one Valentine's day ran a spoof on who the governor's rumored paramour (singlular as they did not know the whole story I guess) and it listed several personalities around town, including male ones, because after all no one really knew.

You would think the Denver media would have had an obligation to report whether the mothers of these love chidlren were state employees and thus possibly involved in intimidation by a person in authority...but no. The media gods rule.

Too bad Spitzer and Edwards and so many others had not lived in Colorado...
edit on 19-4-2012 by swaps because: mis spelling

link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate

" The Lik" ? Turkey? I was there too. What is the full name of the U.S.A.F. base there? If you can tell me that and what your AFSC was maybe I will believe you. Why did you wait so long to come up with this?
Your credibility is sorely lacking...

I was there as well. 1N371 at Incirlik AB.

Take that.

link   
Im sure its been said a few times in this thread already, but I see this as more of second hand assuming or opinion as apposed to first hand knowledge.

link   
reply to post by grey580

If there WAS evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon, we would have seen it. But, BECAUSE there's no video evidence of a plane at the pentagon, we will NEVER see it. Those of you who point out the photographic evidence of plane parts, won't accept the FACT that they would ALL fit in the trunk of a car. There were at least fifty cameras in operation that day in, on or around the pentagon. There's no pictures, because there was no plane.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join