I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 27
106
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 


He has to go read his 'goto book' to answer that question.
As most of the regular 6 are...they have websites at their finger tips to counter anything anyone brings up questioning the official story.

No plane hit the Pentagon, they know it. There is a reason they are on this website all day, every day. Most people have a job or jobs......they get to play on the 9/11 forum all day.

Must be nice to be that well off.




posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
reply to post by earthdude
 


Saw a plane hit the pentagon in traffic or around the area. The D.C. metro area, specifically Fairfax County where I am from, has the second worst traffic in the nation. There are huge roads right next to the pentagon. How can you say there were no commuters? That whole area is a commute. I've personally driven there myself. The pentagon is extremely visible from the many roads around it.

Also, the video is probably not released because it would show how to fly a plane into a very important government building. They don't want people to replicate it.
edit on 19-4-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)


That makes NO sense...

Why show us REPEATEDLY FOR DAYS, at EVERY possible angle, planes flying into Bldgs 1 & 2?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 





do you believe they would have released by now to the public?

Why would they not release it? But then what's the point? Too many people on the freeway saw a plane.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 

With regards to the referred mention of the claim by several people in the pentagon claiming to have smelt cordite.
Small cordite rocket charges were also developed for ejector seats made by the Martin-Baker Co.

Link en.wikipedia.org...

I did a little research and found that as mentioned in [alfie1's] recent post that cordite was manufactured by the British,and a British company named Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd adopted its use in avionics ejection seats.

LInk en.wikipedia.org...

Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd. is a manufacturer of ejection seats and safety related equipment for aviation. The company origins were as an aircraft manufacturer before becoming a pioneer in the field of ejection seats. The company's headquarters are in Higher Denham, Buckinghamshire, England with other locations in France, Italy and United States.
Martin-Baker supplies ejection seats for 93 air forces worldwide. Martin-Baker seats have been fitted into over 80 fixed-wing and rotary types with the most recent being the JSF F-35 programme.
Since the first live ejection test in 1946, 7,364 lives have been saved by Martin-Baker ejection seats.

This is just a little info that i thought i might put out in order to help people flex that grey muscle between the ears.(THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX)
I only add this speculation,could it be that those personnel at or in the pentagon during this discussed incident have smelled cordite because an ejection seat of some kind of air craft went off during the impact,what kind of aircraft,what was it carrying, these things can not be determined at this time.

At this time this is the only thing that i can associate the smell of cordite with in regards to said incident.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm
 





There is a reason they are on this website all day, every day. Most people have a job or jobs......they get to play on the 9/11 forum all day.

I repair things for a living.
Business is about 30% normal. I have loads of time to surf.
I also visit Youtube and comment on peoples over unity inventions.

It's kinda like being able to comment on a Jerry Springer episode from my desk.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by jhn7537
 





do you believe they would have released by now to the public?

Why would they not release it? But then what's the point? Too many people on the freeway saw a plane.


But what's the point??? Come on man.... Like ive stated numerous times, many people saw many different things... How do we know it was flight 77 that hit the pentagon, maybe that plane was diverted somewhere else and they used some Govt. plane... Maybe we would be able to read the flight number off a picture or a video.... Who knows??? But to say that there's no point, now thats crazy... There are multiple reasons why I want to see the crash happen, and im guessing there are many others out there like me who want to see it to...



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Amazing. Having read thru this I am always continually amazed at the people who think this never happened or was hologrammed, no planes, etc. I mean whats the point?

Why would the government carefully plan an excuse to enslave its own people and make war on the planet, and then fake it (911)? Kind of risky don't you think? Whats the point really of faking it? They need America's complicit support for war of the worlds and then they carefully fake the whole thing risking getting caught? Stupid really. They couldn't lie straight about further reasons like yellow cake and aluminum tubes,etc., so how is it they can keep this entire fantasy together for the main stream?

But then, in the aftermath, that same government spreading rumors of 911 hoax would benefit because everyone would be busy arguing the details of planes no planes instead of looking closer at the whole reason for 911 in the first place (mideast oil). That works. Look at this thread for instance.

In the end result we are all divided arguing amongst ourselves about it and that is precisely where they want us: Distracted.

They laughing at you.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler
 


Nice find.... I wonder why a Boeing 757 would have ejection seats?
...wouldnt that be something that only military aircrafts have? Does anyone know if commercial planes have ejection systems like that in place?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So what about the cars full of people on the busy highway that said they saw the jet go across the road and hit? Are they ALL in on the conspiracy?
One guy said it was so close he was afraid it was going to hit his car! Did he imagine this or is 'he in on it too?'
Give it up OP, you do NOT have PROOF there was no aircraft! Gawd, you guys that say that crap over and over is so boring!! Find a hobby! And please shut up!
edit on 19-4-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
So what about the cars full of people on the busy highway that said they saw the jet go across the road and hit? Are they ALL in on the conspiracy?
One guy said it was so close he was afraid it was going to hit his car! Did he imagine this or is 'he in on it too?'
Give it up OP, you do NOT have PROOF there was no aircraft! Gawd, you guys that say that crap over and over is so boring!! Find a hobby! And please shut up!
edit on 19-4-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)


You tell people to find a hobby, but you're on this thread discussing it........hmmm???



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the OP. What he had is not really first hand knowledge.

However, over 50 tapes were seized by the FBI that day. If it happened as they said simply release the tapes that show it instead of the measly 5 frames they always show. It would shut all the conspiracy theorists up.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537
 





Nice find.... I wonder why a Boeing 757 would have ejection seats? ...wouldnt that be something that only military aircrafts have? Does anyone know if commercial planes have ejection systems like that in place?

You wouldn't expect a 757 to have ejection equipment.
But what about a military target? Is it possible that they have a prototype in an office? What about some crusty old generals war trophies?

It's quite reasonable to expect the Pentagon to have small quantities of explosive devices inside.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
So....just a question, but that was a LONG time ago. Your credibility with me is in question solely for the fact that you are just now, today, posting this. What's with the timing?



Unbelievably silly comment you made, maybe get inside everyone's head, emotions before you say that again.
edit on 19-4-2012 by AceStyler because: had to get original quote



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia
 


The tapes did not belong to them. They were owned by places like the Citgo station. They cannot cannot release something they don't have the intellectual rights to. If the Citgo had caught the plane it could have been worth thousands on the open market.
They released the one they had that showed the plane. Do you expect them to release every single tape from every camera on the property?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here is some video footage showing just how much rocket exhaust is expelled when an ejection seat is deployed.
LInk www.youtube.com...

I posted this video to show one possible reason some people smelled cordite shortly after the explosion at the pentagon



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by antonia
 


The tapes did not belong to them. They were owned by places like the Citgo station. They cannot cannot release something they don't have the intellectual rights to. If the Citgo had caught the plane it could have been worth thousands on the open market.
They released the one they had that showed the plane. Do you expect them to release every single tape from every camera on the property?


Yes, I do expect them to. I pay taxes, I want answers. If they have the proof just release it and everyone shuts up (well, most of em shut up).

Furthermore your Citgo answer doesn't wash. They took the tapes, if you have physical possession of that media and no one else has a copy it's your property. It's the government's property now.
edit on 19-4-2012 by antonia because: forgot something



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


I wasn't talking about you. I actually like a good many of your posts. I'm not naming names, but you aren't the one with the "fan club" I was talking about. He wasn't even on this thread at all.

I understand your frustration at the way the thread was going, but felt I needed to help out someone with a few encouraging words, is all. I hate to see the underdog trying to fight his way out after being post-banned. (Although I also understand the ban). And, I do think he's right. Getreadyalready also had some excellent points, in a polite way, of course. Just saying.



ETA: I want to make a public apology to you, grey580, for the misunderstanding that led you to think I insulted you. I had no intention of hurting your feelings.
edit on 19-4-2012 by imalitehaus because: To apologize



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by jhn7537
 





Just release the tapes and shut US truthers up once and for all..... They are definitely hiding something....

Did you ever consider that there is no other tape showing the plane? You are assuming that they actually have more tapes and are just hiding them. Hiding like the secret service hides their hookers?

You assume that the government can hide all their actions in a grand conspiracy.
They can't even hide pictures of troops peeing on dead combatants.
They can't hide a book burning.

Lets take the argument that the government did pull off 911.
How many people would it take? Dozens? Hundreds?
Add up the number of people to plan and set things up days before.
Add up the number of people to execute the events that day.
Add up the number of people to hide the evidence after the event.
Add up the number of people to steer the investigations.

And no one screwed up? Hell Clinton couldn't get a BJ without hearings being held. And there were only two of them involved.
No one ?
Not one single confession after someone is born again?
Not one person ran out of payoff money?
Not one book deal?
Not one deathbed confession as Deepthroat did.


Lol. Not this again.

While I don't agree with everything in the OP. There is definitely a cover up. The reason I believe they don't release the tapes is because it would show that it was not flight 77, but in fact a smaller remote controlled aircraft.

As to your questions....

How would they hide all this? Oh I donno.....how did they keep the Manhatton Project secret?

You guys always refer to the same old crap of how Watergate was blown wide open, how Clinton got a BJ and other scandals that have happened in government. But how do you know that these were not events meant to take the publics eye off of something more important going on at the time.

You know...a PSYOP? Or is that just a wacko conspiracy too?

People have been intimidated throughout the 9/11 cover up. People have "committed suicide" throughout the cover up, they're have been multiple suspicious deaths connected to the 9/11 cover up.

Then comes the famous question....why do they not release the tapes? Why did they destroy Able Danger documents? You think it was to cover negligence? Well you may think that, but that is fairy tale. It's called a cover up, just like Oklahoma City Bombing was covered up. Police murdered people threatened. But that is just because they were conspiracy theorists right?

Gimme a break buddy. The amount of 9/11 threads I've seen you on posting the same old crap really does make me think something is up....but your too low grade for a disinfo agent....maybe you are just an useful idiot like millions of Americans with cognitive dissonance? I don't know.

One thing I do know is that criminal elements of the U.S. government took part in helping 9/11 take place. It was a dream come true for the Neo-Cons and other corrupt elements of the U.S.

The sky is blue so why say its green? Cmon man.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia
 





Yes, I do expect them to. I pay taxes, I want answers. If they have the proof just release it and everyone shuts up (well, most of em shut up).

Furthermore your Citgo answer doesn't wash. They took the tapes, if you have physical possession of that media and no one else has a copy it's your property. It's the government's property now.

You say that now but if you had something worth lots of money and the government gave it away you would start yourown thread "How the gov stole my XXX".

Just because they take something doesn't mean it's theirs.
If they confiscate a gun in a self defense situation, they give it back if it's proven the shooting was justified. Even though I'm sure they would love to keep and dispose every gun they come across.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by jhn7537
 





Just release the tapes and shut US truthers up once and for all..... They are definitely hiding something....

Did you ever consider that there is no other tape showing the plane? You are assuming that they actually have more tapes and are just hiding them. Hiding like the secret service hides their hookers?

You assume that the government can hide all their actions in a grand conspiracy.
They can't even hide pictures of troops peeing on dead combatants.
They can't hide a book burning.

Lets take the argument that the government did pull off 911.
How many people would it take? Dozens? Hundreds?
Add up the number of people to plan and set things up days before.
Add up the number of people to execute the events that day.
Add up the number of people to hide the evidence after the event.
Add up the number of people to steer the investigations.

And no one screwed up? Hell Clinton couldn't get a BJ without hearings being held. And there were only two of them involved.
No one ?
Not one single confession after someone is born again?
Not one person ran out of payoff money?
Not one book deal?
Not one deathbed confession as Deepthroat did.


Lol. Not this again.

While I don't agree with everything in the OP. There is definitely a cover up. The reason I believe they don't release the tapes is because it would show that it was not flight 77, but in fact a smaller remote controlled aircraft.

As to your questions....

How would they hide all this? Oh I donno.....how did they keep the Manhatton Project secret?

You guys always refer to the same old crap of how Watergate was blown wide open, how Clinton got a BJ and other scandals that have happened in government. But how do you know that these were not events meant to take the publics eye off of something more important going on at the time.

You know...a PSYOP? Or is that just a wacko conspiracy too?

People have been intimidated throughout the 9/11 cover up. People have "committed suicide" throughout the cover up, they're have been multiple suspicious deaths connected to the 9/11 cover up.

Then comes the famous question....why do they not release the tapes? Why did they destroy Able Danger documents? You think it was to cover negligence? Well you may think that, but that is fairy tale. It's called a cover up, just like Oklahoma City Bombing was covered up. Police murdered people threatened. But that is just because they were conspiracy theorists right?

Gimme a break buddy. The amount of 9/11 threads I've seen you on posting the same old crap really does make me think something is up....but your too low grade for a disinfo agent....maybe you are just an useful idiot like millions of Americans with cognitive dissonance? I don't know.

One thing I do know is that criminal elements of the U.S. government took part in helping 9/11 take place. It was a dream come true for the Neo-Cons and other corrupt elements of the U.S.

The sky is blue so why say its green? Cmon man.
I have the telephone numbers of several people who saw a big airplane hit the Pentagon. I guess I could call them but what good would that do. They may be lying. So far, lack of evidence is the only evidence of a cover-up.










new topics
top topics
 
106
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join