It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Haha. I'm glad somebody said it. Star for you bro!
The shills are crawling out of the woodwork; all over this thread like a fat kid on cake.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Translation: I will attack the posters' motives because I can't engage effectively with the content of their posts.

No star for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Yes and there's the problem.
Everyone says there's all this evidence.
Well show me.
Don't just post "well it's out there"

sit down and post me some pics or a link or something.
if we are going to have a discussion then lets discuss facts not just spout "it was an inside job"
Evidence and facts win cases.
without the facts you're just another crazy conspiracy guy.

proof...

NEWEST 9/11 DOCUMENTARY - PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
www.youtube.com...

feel free to share

viral for the win

thank you

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The endless labelling of anyone that disagrees them, as "shills" shows just how weak the Truthers argument really is.

If there was good proof, and not dozens of photos of plane parts and dozens of witnesses who saw a plane, than the people on ATS would be open. But... There's not.

The reality of this thread is that a Truther has, yet again, decided to lie to push their agenda.

Surprising how often that happens.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ah.. so, the plane debris actually filmed and the eyewitnesses who actually saw the plane.. and of course, the MISSING plane and passengers.. and the people involved in removing bodies and identifying.. and all the rest.. was what. Everyone's imagination? I guess since the OP came here and said "No debris!".. that just wraps everything up nicely! Thanks for putting to rest this mystery for us with your amazing story and expansive proof.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Oof that video is awful. Susan Lindaur is not a trustworthy person, in the least... and just throwing up graphics of "nano thermite" in a cheesy computer image of a skyscraper is beyond silly.

At least a half dozen doctors for both the defense and the prosecution have found that Ms. Lindauer suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoia, which makes her incompetent to stand trial, the judge said. But she refuses to accept the diagnosis or to take medication, he said. One doctor found that Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

No star for you.

TrickoftheShade = ATS Star Nazi!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
it shall be revealed....

SOON

enjoy the show....

learn, forgive, evolve

Inside info?
How soon?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
Exactly the reason why they can't, because the footage shows the truth. All those trying to slam doubt on this thread already...and how does such a new post get all this attention anyway btw? I'm stumped. But not really. We all know that we are monitored in real-time, and flags go up instantly when something like this comes up. Sorry, but you guys have already lost. Because I was there, and I saw what I saw. Now, certainly, you can cause those on the fence to stay on your side. Good for you.

They are not slamming the subject per se. They are slamming your unsubstantiated presentation. There's a large difference between claiming you have "first hand" evidence/proof that an airplane did not hit the Pentagon, and fabricating a story based on a well known theory for attention, flags and stars. If you haven't figured that out by now, you will soon enough. As you can see, this topic is not taken lightly. Nor are half-arsed claims that use catchy phrases such as "first hand knowledge" to chase readers.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
[
reply to post by homervb

Guess what? Don Rummybaby came by one day to reassure us all the good work we were doing. And ge\uess what? His bodyguard details were as defeated as anybody could possibly be. Just like looking at the body language of those astroNOTS that didn't go to the moon, their body language said it all: they knew what was going on, and it wasn't the official story. They were defeated, and I saw it in their faces. Now tell me I'm full of shi*. Go ahead. This is a great opportunity to cling to your last remnants of hope! lol

Ok, well since you have now revealed that you are no general conspiracy theorist ala your astroNOTS statement, I say you are full of it. So not only was there no plane, but there was no moon landing. Any other conspiracies we are missing from you?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have heard this theory being talked about before but before we jump off a bridge with disinformation which the government is only too happy to provide in order to divert attention away from the real aspects of this event I have a couple of questions that I want you to answer-

1. With all of the traffic at that time of morning on the expressway near the Pentagon nobody witnessed the plane striking the building? Really? If nobody had don't you think we would have heard something from some of these people by now? Was it a hologram surrounding the Tomahawk?

2. Please explain just exactly what happened to all of the people who vanished who were supposed to have been aboard that flight. Did space aliens abduct them? Or, did the government just take them all out and execute them?

Why not examine the real story, as in, the 15 Mossad agents who were arrested by the FBI at the scene of the event. Or the over 300 Israelis who were arrested and deported all around this event who had ties to Israeli intelligence. Or the most recent 120 Israeli "art students" who were deported who all had ties to either the Israeli military or else Israeli intelligence. Or the 2 Mossad agents who were arrested in Mexico City October 10th wandering around the Mexican Congress building with bomb making material and weapons. Or the one high ranking CIA agent of Jewish descent who had shorted a number of stocks prior to the 9/11 event relative to the insurance companies that insured those buildings. Or the 2 Israeli businesses who were absent from the WTC the day of the attack. One moved to Virginia the week before and the other had nobody at work that day. Or the fact that only 4 Jews died in the WTC event. One of which was the special operations agent on one of the planes who was probably actually involved working deep cover.

Or how about the 4 part story that was published in Fox news by a Mr Cameron that exposed a number of aspects of possible Israeli involvement in the 9/11 event but was pulled due to ADL pressure on Fox.

Why waste our time with bulls**t diversions when there are so many blatant facts that point in another direction?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect illustration of what's wrong with this site, since everyone, I mean everyone who posts here knows there was no plane crash at the pentagon. What a effed up world we live in. Thanks for the effort shortsticks.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting debate.

I have a question though - if you don't believe the official story, what do you think happened? A couple of people have mentioned that it might have been a missile. Who would have fired this and why?

And to the original poster - don't let your thread get derailed by the super moderator's pedantic argument about the wording of your first post. Its an old trick - don't fall for it. Its a shame, it means that anyone with a genuine interest in the thread such as myself, has to search through all that nit-picking irrelevant stuff to actually make out the argument and important stuff. A moderator should know better, and presumably does.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Hardly.

There's overwhelming real evidence a plane crashed there. Plane parts, eye witnesses, etc.

Most of the eye witnesses are not government employees either.

It's absurd to (yet again Birthers) claim that only"shills" believe the OS.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So let me get this straight.

The US government hi-jacked 2 planes and flew them into the WTC. But they wanted it to look like 4 planes were hi-jacked that day. So they launched a missle into the Pentagon and dug a hole in a field in PA to make them look like plane crashes?

I'm sorry guys but I just find that hard to believe. Why crash two real planes and fake the other two? Take a step back and pretend you are the one in charge of designing this 'false flag attack'. Would you go through the trouble of faking two crashes instead of actually just crashing those planes? From a "project management" stand point, it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

If you return from your post ban please explain why you claim

I've been trained in the military. we don't go home the same way twice in two days, this should give you a hint.

but divulge being stationed at the Lik in Turkey, asked to provide CISM at the Pentagon 9/12/2001 from Langley in VA and are now in Korea. How many people could that be?

Considering your admitted history in THIS POST

thanks. no shame for you this go around. there's lots of shame on me, but that's for me personally for me to deal with. Like I used to role play under various guises back a long time ago, and have led many astray. I'm trying to right those wrongs now. Don't know if I'll be ultimately successful. Like I said, that's up to the creator to decide.

do you think this how you right those wrongs? Please give my regards to InterdimensionalWarrior and AgnosticScientist and stop staring at the Sun. I hear it's more luminous lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

There's overwhelming evidence that a plane did not crash there. There's zero photographic evidence of it. It's impossible for me to accept that there is none. Anyone who says otherwise is phony. How's that for clarity?

edit on 19-4-2012 by dillweed because: missed letter

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's been over a decade since the attacks, why hasnt the US Govt. released the tapes that would show whether a plane hit the Pentagon or not?? Why wont they put this to rest? It looks shady that they wont show any tape to the public, it looks like they are covering something up... Does anyone disagree with this?

We have SOOOO many tapes from NY City, many angles showing the attacks on the WTC go down in real time.... I feel that the evidence supporting these attacks should stay consistent from one attack site to the next, especially knowing the amount of surviellance cameras that are around the Pentagon. Why was the FBI confiscating CCTV video from the Sheraton Hotel? These things dont add up and need to be answered....

I'm a truther, I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and I also believe that there are some very powerful people in our world today who are burying the evidence that would show what really happened on that day....They feel that if enough time passes by that people will stop caring...NOT TRUE...

Things that dont add up to... The Pentagon attacks, building 7, how WTC towers 1 & 2 fell at free fall speed, and the pools of molten rock being found under the towers months after the attacks.... These issues need to be explained...
edit on 19-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

There's overwhelming evidence that a plane did not crash there. There's zero photographic evidence of it. It's impossible for me to accept that there is none. Anyone who says otherwise is phony. How's that for clarity?

edit on 19-4-2012 by dillweed because: missed letter
Have you read the thread? Photos of plane parts at the crash site have been posted. Links to eyewitness testimony of non-military persons that witnessed the plane crashing into the Pentagon have been posted.

How about telling us what is fake about those?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

We have SOOOO many tapes from NY City, many angles showing the attacks on the WTC go down in real time....

Even so, you have truthers saying that either they are faked videos or that the videos are of a hologram.

The plane could have crashed in some of these people's front yard, and they would still deny that it was there, at least it seems that way sometimes.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by cornucopia

Oof that video is awful. Susan Lindaur is not a trustworthy person, in the least... and just throwing up graphics of "nano thermite" in a cheesy computer image of a skyscraper is beyond silly.

At least a half dozen doctors for both the defense and the prosecution have found that Ms. Lindauer suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoia, which makes her incompetent to stand trial, the judge said. But she refuses to accept the diagnosis or to take medication, he said. One doctor found that Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

you must have only watched the first minute and a half of that video...

Truth is hard for you to digest, it's ok bro

just let go of all of your pre-concieved notions and allow your intuition to guide you...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join