It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The OP has made NO critical examination of the evidence posted so far. It's disgusting.

I could make an account and fake being a first hand witness too.

I think he could have done a lot better.
edit on 18-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know for sure that a plane did hit it. I have seen said evidence from the proponents that one did which out weighs those who support no plane at all. It's up in the air for me.

A lot of people died that day regardless and to be dismissive of that is something that needs to be put into question like all other things surrounding this horrible tragedy.

What I do know is that our Federal Government failed miserably on that day. Whether it was an inside job or an Terrorist act. The guise of National Security being used to hide so many details and facts surrounding all of 9/11 is evidence that my Federal Government went to great lengths to hide the absolute truths from me and fellow Americans as well as those from Abroad who dies that day.

I mean no disrespect to you OP. But you are a day late and a dollar or a few hundred short on this subject matter.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I've heard of the Israeli sub off the coast, and a missile makes a lot of sense and has been speculated alot.

Mossad/Cia do work together however. So inside job does come to mind.

Also, hurricane Erin, much like Katrina, was outside NYC that day and vanished shortly after.

Melted engine parts and parts of vehicles in a huge radius and fires that didn't burn firefighters.

The whole thing seemed to be SCALAR, and akin to the Philadelphia Project and Ken Hutchinson experiments in his apartment, which would have been a bit alarming to be next door, these mad cap things could get out of control, and he had things disappear and fuse inside others.

But the missile gave an effect they could manipulate. Alot of 9/11 strikes me as fakery.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Hmm, seems like there is more than one unlikely story here. You were window-washing and a 757 at 500 mph(or however fast) came by and knocked the sponge out of your hand? Sure it did. Any clue on how unlikely that is, not to mention its just like the woman who claimed she reached her hand up and touched the underside of the plane as it flew over at 500 mph. The plane would come by/over in a blur. I don't believe your sponge story.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by grey580

Stop being in denial, or trolling. They won't release the real footage. That's not enough for you? Only weak minded fools believe the plane they told us is what really hit.

Troll and be trolled. Of course they won't release all the real details. It was a carefully controlled aircraft flown masterfully right at ground level to insure maximum damage. Since thousands of planes like that fly around up in the sky every day they don't want to give any idjits more ideas.

But of course you have all the secret footage that proves the presented evidence is wrong or phony or whatever?
I thought not.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by LLCCLL
Why Is anyone even giving this person the time of day? Here's one for ya shorty, the powers that be will be contacting you shortly, shorty! You mentioned you were sent there to analyze and investigate. Let's see how your superiors like the fact that your posting this. Message has been sent and confirmed. Good luck explaining to them!

Your post here is surely nothing more than a vindictive joke. Mean-spirited nonetheless. Either way, you have the freedom to post here, just like Shorty. Remember what Freedom of Speech is? It's an amendment. Sure, it's being chipped away, but it's still there. The good thing about officials and people who've drunk the official story kool-aid is that they are still relying on ridicule (like you), which is far better than trying to get Shorty (or anyone else) in trouble because THAT WOULD MEAN ACKNOWLEDGING THE TRUTH.

If they did come after Shorty, then it would be tantamount to admitting he's (and everyone like him) is onto something. --Which of course, he adn everyone like him who seeks the exposing of the truth is really onto. But "they" can't silence the truth. It is already out there. Now it is just a matter of people dropping their predispositions and embracing science and evidence.

Freedom of speech is sacred. Protocol is also sacred in areas of National Security, period!

Well, unless a plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon, then Shorty's free speech was not a breach of security. If you think a plane really hit the Pentagon, then there's nothing to lose for anyone. The fact that you are bringing up "protocol" means that you think he's telling a *buried* truth that confronts a *blatant* lie enacted by the government. You can't have it both ways. And, either way, the American people were duped, as was much of government, most of government. Where do you stand?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

There was a plane crash, just not necessarily on the Pentagon. Note the date of those photographs; they were taken a couple of days after the incident. Enough time to place the debris from the actual crash (some miles away) in the Pentagon site. Also note that it was all "small" debris. Why would someone do that? To simplify the story and avoid questions, investigations and who knows what else. It is simple logic if you want to avoid opening Pandora's box as to how the heck can someone manage to shoot a missile a the Pentagon and not be noticed? Or worse, that it was an inside job for "marketing" purposes... note that the part of the Pentagon that was hit was conveniently under maintenance and no one got hurt.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I'm thinking that if 9/11 wasn't an inside job it was at least allowed to happen so we could get into war with iraq.

If we wanted to resume fighting Iraq, all the back and forth with the inspectors, and the CURVEBALL intelligence, and the dual use technology, and the yellowcake, and the incomplete complete declaration, and the increased attacks on no-fly zone patrols would have been enough. If it was not enough, something could have been invented with far less political liability than allowing thousands of Americans to be murdered. Doing that, then tying up troops and intelligence collectors in Afghanistan for a year and a half before and then throughout the Iraq War, would be a suboptimal way of going to war with Iraq.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

thank you brother of love&light...

all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

this is the time for truth

thank you

all shall be revealed...

many will be amazed

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
so where are the others that you worked with and observed this?
Why dont you post a video of you signing a sworn statement that this is the truth and show your credentials (if any)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Amazing how few trolls there are.... they must be still on Easter holiday..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will verify what you say, and add to it.
I would expect that most if not all ATSers have this one down by now.
The only people who still insist on believing the government's ridiculous conspiracy theory about four planes and nineteen hijackers are either deficient in logic, have done no research for themselves or are being paid to say they believe. There are hundreds if not thousands of the latter, and some have already been identified on this forum.

I was involved with a team of investigators whose objective was to determine the truth as much as possible.
After many months of accumulating facts and testing theories, much heated discussion took place.
The conclusions drawn were that the Twin Towers and building 4 were intentionally demolished, and that no passenger jet liners struck either the Pentagon or the twin Towers
The most successful investigator was Gerard Holmgren, and I interviewed him about the planes.
sites.google.com...

You can see all of his working papers and reports at
911closeup.com...

The governments own BTS records clearly showed that the planes did not operate in accordance with the story.
One was never even scheduled, and one didn't take off, one didn't take off
So no hijackers, no Arabs, just complete hogwash served to the sheople who believe it because ut said so on the tele.
What of the passenger lists. No official lists were ever issued. The ones published by the press were inconsistent.
Several huge anomalies occurred when investigating each purported passenger, some of whom were recorded as being dead before 9/11/01.
Because this is hard- nosed fact that cannot be ignored, it is a great aid to discovering who is paid to say what.
Pilots for truth for example refuse to even reply to mailings on this topic!
And of course the BTS website has since been scoured of the facts, as have all records on The Wayback Machine. They are busy little bees aren't they, even now ten years later.

Details of Gerard's investigation seven years ago are at:
911closeup.com...

Kind regards

David

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You cant have looked very far :-

www.rense.com...

A Boeing 757 is a huge plane, are you telling me thats all the wreckage that was left from the crash??? And you believe that??? And why arent they releasing any of the footage of the planes that hit the pentagon? Is it REALLY for national security??? Anyways, how is it being a person that believes everything their govt. tells them???
edit on 19-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is the weirdest durn non-informational series of interactions I've ever seen. OP reminds me of the Lion in the Wizard of Oz: "Put 'em up, puut 'emmm uppp!"

How about you tell us what you DID see, not what you didn't? Describe the scene from your first minute there until the end of your shift, or the entire week or two, whatever amount of time you were there. Did you see any bodies? Luggage? Seating, either intact or shredded? Evidence of people being harmed that were civilians, not military Pentagon staff? What did it smell like? Cordite or kerosene or just smoke? How cleaned up was it already when you go there? Was there FBI around watching you as you picked stuff up? Did some evidence look planted? C'mon, you're writing history now. Give us a minute by minute description of the experience, not a rather odd muscle bound invitation to a virtual fist fight...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thank you for your opinion. By starting this thread, you just scored a point with your god Allah

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
nevermind...

BTW, looking at the post history of OP, is it possible that it is the doppel-account of the one who made the 'end of world imminent' thread, which was quite similar in tone to this, and who then may have created the shortsticks account to whip the frenzy further? (he's been posting since then, so he's not necessarily a 'newcomer', though not necessarily not one either.)

Can mods identify when multiple accounts are created from the same IP, and if so, can they put a permanent note in the identity tag of those that do? That would be useful.
edit on 19-4-2012 by delusion because: (removed previous reply)

edit on 19-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If it helps. I was there during the clean up of the site. I am in the Navy and was stationed at ONI at the time. I was sent TAD and assigned to NCIS for the the clean up. The FBI was overall in charge if i remember but we worked with them in tandem. I will say that the way they ran it was that as they cleared out sections they loaded it onto trucks and brought it over to the parking lot. after the truck dropped off the debris, dogs where sent in to check for body parts and such.

After that was done the debris was separated at that point into Plane, Building, Paper and such. As we went through this stuff, It was clearly a lot of Plane seats throughout all the debris.i remember distinctly because i had a hard time dealing with the seat being partially burnt and mangled with clothing attached to it and such.

It was a hard time. I am only posting because i was there and i seen the plane parts throughout, i seen where we staged the areas and such.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Don't know how I can convince the skeptics, but I do intend to try.

Well, for a start, instead of posting this on an internet conspiracy forum why don't you go to the Washington Post or the New York Times? Also, you can try and explain the photos of the plane parts and then explain why of all the dozens of persons on the site that day no one else ever mentioned that there were no plane parts. Are they all part of the conspiracy?

Yeah. I'm sure the mainstream news media would TOTALLY be willing to release that story.

What I'd like to know is, why can't somebody get a team of scientists together who could prove once and for all that no plane hit that building, or the third tower for that matter. Then again, those scientists would probably just 'vanish' or end up dead. That's probably why they won't touch this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That hole was made by one of the engines which hit full force the wall, and created that hole. The strongest part of that aircraft was the engines, and at the angle that the plane hit only one engine hit full force the wall, which was the one to create that large hole.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks

Let me ask, as a newcomer to this forum, how does a new thread garner so much attention?

When I used to visit the zoo as a kid and I was always fascinated by the Ape House. Inside were cages of chimpanzees. Some would swing on ropes, some would pace up and down, some would sit around doing nothing. The one that garnered the most attention, however, was the chimp that used to shove a banana up its own arse.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join