It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I am struggling with debt, can Neil Armstrong help me out? He has debt problems too, to shame on him and his parents.

The Law of Moses that we went to the moon and we are breeding gerbils now up in the International Space station. Most of them are starving because the anti-gravity machine is another fifty years off in the future; we'll do what we normally do and wait for the Russians to fix the problem..the 60's I was not even born back yet, and so I am taking up the words of farts who say, yeah drop that feather son, I will take you back of grandpa's woodshed if you don't believe, tar ya son.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: aoa

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

They won't answer because they cannot debunk the vids they just spout drivel and flick through last years cristmas cracker jokes from the shopping mall for replys

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

I am here struggling with debt, can Neil Armstrong help me out? He has debt problems too, to shame on him and his parents.

The Law of Moses that we went to the moon and we are breeding gerbils now up in the International Space station. Most of them are starving because the anti-gravity machine is another fifty years off in the future; we'll do what we normally do and wait for the Russians to fix the problem..the 60's I was not even born back yet, and so I am taking up the words of farts who say, yeah drop that feather son, I will take you back of grandpa's woodshed if you don't believe, tar ya son.

Did not think you could debunk the hammer and feather and the pendulum vids..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I am here struggling with debt, can Neil Armstrong help me out? He has debt problems too, to shame on him and his parents.

and that has nothing to do with what i asked loool.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by GaryN
Not so much a hoax, more a way to keep the huge cash cow going so they can syphon off money for the secret projects. I do believe they went to the Moon though, but that they could not have done it without the help of the Uber-Military, who have had craft capable of space travel since shortly after WW2. That came from the German scientists, who were actually working for the Vatican, as were all the S.S.
From the very first trip, astronauts said they were shadowed by UFOs, from the time they entered orbit, till they reached the Moon. I say they were not shadowed, but shepherded, kept on the proper course, and helped with landing and takeoff from the Moon. Read some of the mission reports and you will, or should, come to the conclusion that those pieces of junk could not have got to the Moon, let alone home again, without some serious assistance. The Apollo 16 mission report reads like a 3 Stooges farce, so the earlier missions must have been even worse.

Germany had an excuse, they didn't have a choice. Our excuse is that we just were not greedy or stupid enough, that does not cut it. Stop the psychosis, we can create a sound system of economy but we have to remove the tight lips people in our political system who are a danger to all humanity.

NASA is in cahoots with the New World order, what's stopping them from mass producing New World Order monstrosities and machines that they plan to use against us like raid on a bunch of termites. We should understand that we don't need the auto industry (that has been as deadly a diversion.)
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adg

I'm curious as to how this has anything to do with whether or not we landed men on the Moon. Do you deny the pendulum was filmed on the moon? If so please explain how it was faked.

CERN is down here looking for black holes, so don't know what is so magical and mystical here.

We have a jungle of info (disinformation) to wind and twind through. I think there is some truth to the landing but not all of the documents are being shown to us people, Looking at the back of the one dollar bill, Novus Odus Seclorum, now I know why.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

We can fake anti-gravity on Earth and CERN is down here looking for black holes, so don't know what is so magical and mystical here,

Where can we fake anti-gravity on Earth? Watch the video and explain how.

I think there is some truth to the landing

If you concede a manned Moon landing then for this thread we have nothing left to discuss. Have you read the OP?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

It's about mathematics, not "tptb". Yes the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum video is irrefutable. It either happened on the Earth's moon, or on some other celestial body that has 1/6th the gravity of Earth. It cannot be replicated on Earth or any other planet unless it has a specific gravity of 1.63 m/sec/sec. Basic high school physics proves the accidental pendulum was video originated from the Moon, just as history tells it.

edit on 5/11/2012 by Gibborium because: additional clarification

Would those astronauts would be really up and UP and UP on that gray moon (1/6th of Earth) instead of those little bunny hops, that I could do easily on earth, perhaps with a higher frame rate and I am guessing that is why the astronauts did some good working out on their legs.

No problems on that harsh moon environment, just driving breezing along no problems no technical difficulties just watch that. I wish that I could have had back stage passes on that set, I probably would have been shot on the spot. I guess if the whole program is run by the cabal then they can get chauvinistic fourteen year olds to do the job, pay them a healthy salary of candy bars and keep their mouths shut. OH CRAP, don't behave, you are on some other world, you don't know this place!
edit on 14-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: agh

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Apparently, you are not aware of the limited flexibility of an inflated EVA suit??:

instead of those little bunny hops...

TAKE a look at footage of ANY of the Shuttle, or ISS EVAs, in basically the same design EVA suits..... pay particular attention to the movements of the Astronauts' knees and hips......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Seriously??::

I wish that I could have had back stage passes on that set.....

"set", huh?

Please, I invite you to WATCH (very, very carefully) this short video of the DAC film from Apollo 15, shot from on-board the Lunar Rover.

Please, DO try to suggest a "set", here on Earth (with only ONE light source ....also known as the SUN....and a "set" that is so "big" that it encompasses, in one unbroken film reel shot, about a kilometer (or more) of distance.

Just ONE "set" on Earth, please......anywhere that could "match" this.

(PS.....LROC photos that correspond to the Rover or 'LRV' tracks......already been published).

(PPS.....in "AstroBrandts's" video, he mentions "YTMoog"....here, next is the "shorter" version, from YTMoog):

(Keep "refuting" the obvious......this reminds me of those who may have heard about the "Wright Brothers" in 1903, and didn't "believe" it....OR, that thought it wojld "amount to nothing"......LOL!!!)

edit on Mon 14 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Apparently, you are not aware of the limited flexibility of an inflated EVA suit??:

instead of those little bunny hops...

TAKE a look at footage of ANY of the Shuttle, or ISS EVAs, in basically the same design EVA suits..... pay particular attention to the movements of the Astronauts' knees and hips......

Looking at a picture of Human Spaceflight, Floating free, astronaut Bruce McCandless test-flies the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU) on Feb. 1984. Powered by jets of compressed nitrogen, the MMU was created to assist spacewalking shuttle astronauts in efforts to retrieve and repair satellites. During the MMU's space debut, McCandless ventured up to 99 meters from the shuttle Challenger. *Ok, I wish ATS would let me upload picture to photo album, the picture of this is beautiful.

Not pro believing everything that the media shows me either. Proven many times that governments and media lie and that they manufacture agendas, and do the Machiavellian wool on the public.
edit on 14-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ajh

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Looking at a picture of Human Spaceflight, Floating free, astronaut Bruce McCandless test-flies the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU) on Feb. 1984. Powered by jets of compressed nitrogen, the MMU was created to assist spacewalking shuttle astronauts in efforts to retrieve and repair satellites. During the MMU's space debut, McCandless ventured up to 99 meters from the shuttle Challenger.

*Ok, I wish ATS would let me upload picture to photo album, the picture of this is beautiful.

Yeah, would be beautiful......oh, here ya go!!:

Website for reference:

history.nasa.gov...

Now what????

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

jra

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Would those astronauts would be really up and UP and UP on that gray moon (1/6th of Earth) instead of those little bunny hops, that I could do easily on earth, perhaps with a higher frame rate and I am guessing that is why the astronauts did some good working out on their legs.

Would you be willing to try to replicate it on video? It's one thing to say you can fake it, but to actually do it and prove that it can be done on Earth by simply doing it in slow-motion is another.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

"set", huh?

Please, I invite you to WATCH (very, very carefully) this short video of the DAC film from Apollo 15, shot from on-board the Lunar Rover.

Please, DO try to suggest a "set", here on Earth (with only ONE light source ....also known as the SUN....and a "set" that is so "big" that it encompasses, in one unbroken film reel shot, about a kilometer (or more) of distance.

Just ONE "set" on Earth, please......anywhere that could "match" this.

(PS.....LROC photos that correspond to the Rover or 'LRV' tracks......already been published).

(PPS.....in "AstroBrandts's" video, he mentions "YTMoog"....here, next is the "shorter" version, from YTMoog):

(Keep "refuting" the obvious......this reminds me of those who may have heard about the "Wright Brothers" in 1903, and didn't "believe" it....OR, that thought it wojld "amount to nothing"......LOL!!!)

And conspicuously no shot of the Moon lander in the videos. I am traveling sixty miles from Casatus crater, There I will stop and film the illusion of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Yeah, the footage looks compelling, so I am not going to do the moon hoax analysis, based on there are no stars.

Most of evidence of the moon landings are remarkable crude video, or pictures that look like they were shot from beautiful stage photo ops, yeah it is goofy that we are here forty years after and talking about the moon landings. But that is the New World Order, a grandiose plan and keeping everyone dumb. Have guys in clean dressy shirts present a few points and that is hard to refute because they are in clean dressy shirts and they look happily succesful.
edit on 15-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: asla

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join