It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Yeah, he CAN"T answer the question. Rebel without a clue and refuses to get one.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
[quoteSeems like our government is more believable these days that they can make weapons that can create a lot of damage and seem miraculous, than actually to do miraculous feats of engineering that don't require killing and wiping out mass herds of people (hence the greek fire.) As infinite as that may go, try HAARP and the ability to trigger earthquakes.

Due to money and budget and perhaps technological constraints, it would be easier to fake a moon landing than to do it, I am pretty close to accepting that belief.

I trust NASA and the government with information now regarding my survival, the same as I trust a Pit bull alone around my kids.

. So there is an agenda that involves the safety of certain people who considered themselves more evolved than the rest of us, who want to hide away. And we have not been back to the moon in over forty years, what does that tell you about the colour of the world we are in today (And I thought NASA did lose not only the footage of the original Apollo 11, and the rocks somehow also went missing.)
edit on 11-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: alpo

Hi mar,
Quite a comprehensive post here. You seem very pragmatic.
I especially understand your sentiments about NASA and PITBULLS.
LOL NASA floods these threads with them doggies LOL.
Look there is one with a leg up right now!
LOL ljb
I do not think there will ever be an APOLLO 50 year celebration.LOL

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

That they went to the moon (we'll say.) And they did what there? Went around and did some surveying and drove around in a moon buggy and took pictures, and throw rocks around and even swung a golf club. They didn't build a permanent habitation or a base to continually go back to and explore, so it was no plymouth rock expedition.

Like driving hundreds of miles out to get a job somewhere and you get there and find out that the job is taken or that they are not hiring or something. More of a government masterbation to show off the size of their giant visible things.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: blah

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That they went to the moon (we'll say.) And they did what there? Went around and did some surveying and drove around in a moon buggy and took pictures, and throw rocks around and even swung a golf club.

p.s you forgot the pendulum ooh yeah brought back samples err left a mirror up there i could go on

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

its naughty of me, forgot to mention the hammer and feather drop ..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

heres your hammer and feather drop for starters

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

and the famous pendulum vid

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

also the mirrors

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
For the non believers feel free to try to debunk them vids ..

These vids have all been posted by others many many pages ago but these are just for you and others to get their noodle around if you think it is all a hoax etc..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
Not so much a hoax, more a way to keep the huge cash cow going so they can syphon off money for the secret projects. I do believe they went to the Moon though, but that they could not have done it without the help of the Uber-Military, who have had craft capable of space travel since shortly after WW2. That came from the German scientists, who were actually working for the Vatican, as were all the S.S.
From the very first trip, astronauts said they were shadowed by UFOs, from the time they entered orbit, till they reached the Moon. I say they were not shadowed, but shepherded, kept on the proper course, and helped with landing and takeoff from the Moon. Read some of the mission reports and you will, or should, come to the conclusion that those pieces of junk could not have got to the Moon, let alone home again, without some serious assistance. The Apollo 16 mission report reads like a 3 Stooges farce, so the earlier missions must have been even worse.

Germany had an excuse, they didn't have a choice. Our excuse is that we just were not greedy or stupid enough, that does not cut it. Stop the psychosis, we can create a sound system of economy but we have to remove the tight lips people in our political system who are a danger to all humanity.

NASA is in cahoots with the New World order, what's stopping them from mass producing New World Order monstrosities and machines that they plan to use against us like raid on a bunch of termites. We should understand that we don't need the auto industry (that has been as deadly a diversion.)
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adg

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LOL My moon rock is bigger than yours.
Oh yeah PROVE it. lol Well you see I have this pendulum----- LOL

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Its like flogging a dead horse getting through to the non believers

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

That they went to the moon (we'll say.) And they did what there? Went around and did some surveying and drove around in a moon buggy and took pictures, and throw rocks around and even swung a golf club.

p.s you forgot the pendulum ooh yeah brought back samples err left a mirror up there i could go on

Well you did forget the SMOKE to go with the mirrors.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, “Lenore!” Merely this, and nothing more. The Pit and the Pendulum was another poem by Edgar Allen poe. He didn't write it to prove the existence of the moon program, the poetry we have is, One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Does that M. night Shymalan movie ring a bell on the weird behaviour of people? Culture does not help it just continues to reinforce that 1980's syndrome, Morality for the "cause" of what we are doing. Yeah sure working on ways to make people feel superior, but at what cost? As long as they are doing it, and who cares put all your cares on God or the Government (fascist ones can say they are God) put all your cares on them, they will handle it. The swinging cord is a metaphor for the mantle that humanity is swinging on now if we continue to be used like silly putty by those who know how to make us into silly putty.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

great you seem to know something perhaps you could explain the pendulum and hammer and feather drop..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Correct stop doing this.
Tell your little buddies that hoaxers like those regal creatures.
But not as much as high jumping cows.
Cows connect the moon hoax to reality through Shakespeare himself. Horses not so much.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Another one who cannot debunk the evidence in front of him ooh well nothing new with you lot

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL My moon rock is bigger than yours.
Oh yeah PROVE it. lol Well you see I have this pendulum----- LOL

Can you debunk the pendulum video? Scientifically I mean, not with bad humor and irrelevant literature. Go ahead and give it a try.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
Not so much a hoax, more a way to keep the huge cash cow going so they can syphon off money for the secret projects. I do believe they went to the Moon though, but that they could not have done it without the help of the Uber-Military, who have had craft capable of space travel since shortly after WW2. That came from the German scientists, who were actually working for the Vatican, as were all the S.S.
From the very first trip, astronauts said they were shadowed by UFOs, from the time they entered orbit, till they reached the Moon. I say they were not shadowed, but shepherded, kept on the proper course, and helped with landing and takeoff from the Moon. Read some of the mission reports and you will, or should, come to the conclusion that those pieces of junk could not have got to the Moon, let alone home again, without some serious assistance. The Apollo 16 mission report reads like a 3 Stooges farce, so the earlier missions must have been even worse.

Germany had an excuse, they didn't have a choice. Our excuse is that we just were not greedy or stupid enough, that does not cut it. Stop the psychosis, we can create a sound system of economy but we have to remove the tight lips people in our political system who are a danger to all humanity.

NASA is in cahoots with the New World order, what's stopping them from mass producing New World Order monstrosities and machines that they plan to use against us like raid on a bunch of termites. We should understand that we don't need the auto industry (that has been as deadly a diversion.)
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adg

I'm curious as to how this has anything to do with whether or not we landed men on the Moon. Do you deny the pendulum was filmed on the moon? If so please explain how it was faked.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

earth generates most of its heat from its inner core ...while the moon is all but dead

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join