It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Good catch! He's neck deep in his own pile of ... ummm... conflicting beliefs.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by blocula

I'm talking about all the footage from all the moon missions,not just the pendulum experiment.We do not know and can not prove if any of the footage from any of the moon missions is real or staged.The only real solid proof that anyone has to stand upon when proclaiming that we went to the moon,is the government and nasa telling them we did and of course,watching those "billion dollar movies" of theirs...

And the Russians, and the Chinese, the Japanese and the Indians. Then there's all those rocks that the Russians confirm match their own samples....

Seems like our government is more believable these days that they can make weapons that can create a lot of damage and seem miraculous, than actually to do miraculous feats of engineering that don't require killing and wiping out mass herds of people (hence the greek fire.) As infinite as that may go, try HAARP and the ability to trigger earthquakes.

Due to money and budget and perhaps technological constraints, it would be easier to fake a moon landing than to do it, I am pretty close to accepting that belief.

I trust NASA and the government with information now regarding my survival, the same as I trust a Pit bull alone around my kids.

. So there is an agenda that involves the safety of certain people who considered themselves more evolved than the rest of us, who want to hide away. And we have not been back to the moon in over forty years, what does that tell you about the colour of the world we are in today (And I thought NASA did lose not only the footage of the original Apollo 11, and the rocks somehow also went missing.)
edit on 11-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: alpo

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

PLEASE try to understand this:

(I can help):

www.thomson.kilu.de...

THAT (^ ^ ^) is an example of the sort of checklist that AIRLINE PILOTS use....day in, day out....THAT is NOT what every airline uses.....we modify the basic checklist to suit....and ALL procedures are (for U.S. airlines) monitored by the FAA.

WHEN we "use" a checklist....we already know the responses.....it is NOT a "do" list......it is an "already done" list.....THIS is IMPORTANT for all to understand!!!

THAT is what a "check-list" is all about.....PLEASE, go learn to fly, and try to 'grasp' this concept.........

I believe the video fakery over the hologram theory, but both serve the same purpose. They can do holograms too, NASA is one of the vanguards of that special brand of dope for the people. STAY TUNED..The government and heads of state are prisoners to the aliens and they want to make us prisoners of the government. I prefer to be a free man and think for my own. Not part of the venice style stilleto.

How many pilots were on that checklist on the supposed flights that went into the twin towers that can actually be verified? Good journalistic reporting is fading and has been fading for a long time. I wonder if the Freemasons are getting tired yet of the rituals of the order, that they can pull the wool over our eyes. Ok great, don't they have other more noble things to do?
edit on 11-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: abc

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

NONSENSE "question":

How many pilots were on that checklist on the supposed flights that went into the twin towers ....

A Checklist is something that REAL pilots use....not hijackers......

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

PLEASE try to understand this:

(I can help):

www.thomson.kilu.de...

THAT (^ ^ ^) is an example of the sort of checklist that AIRLINE PILOTS use....day in, day out....THAT is NOT what every airline uses.....we modify the basic checklist to suit....and ALL procedures are (for U.S. airlines) monitored by the FAA.

WHEN we "use" a checklist....we already know the responses.....it is NOT a "do" list......it is an "already done" list.....THIS is IMPORTANT for all to understand!!!

THAT is what a "check-list" is all about.....PLEASE, go learn to fly, and try to 'grasp' this concept.........

I believe the video fakery over the hologram theory, but both serve the same purpose. They can do holograms too, NASA is one of the vanguards of that special brand of dope for the people. STAY TUNED..The government and heads of state are prisoners to the aliens and they want to make us prisoners of the government. I prefer to be a free man and think for my own. Not part of the venice style stilleto.

How many pilots were on that checklist on the supposed flights that went into the twin towers that can actually be verified? Good journalistic reporting is fading and has been fading for a long time. I wonder if the Freemasons are getting tired yet of the rituals of the order, that they can pull the wool over our eyes. Ok great, don't they have other more noble things to do?
edit on 11-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: abc

Hi mar,
I wanted to let you know that I gave you a star, an atta boy and a dip of my sombrero. Your understanding of the moon Hoax is exemplary. Not to mention you have the record for solicitation of the shortest post from PB that I have encountered on this thread .
Wooza ljb
edit on 5/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: of

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

During ww-1,if soldiers dared to question the governments motivations for turning another generation of youth into cannon fodder,by sending them thousands of miles away to their untimely deaths,by forcing them straight into the bloody,gaping,steel jaws of tptb's hellishly evil war machine,those soldiers were branded cowards and traitors,court martialed,put against a wall and shot,or dragged to the gallows and hung and its the same ptb who are still running this sick,greed driven show now and they dont mind sending people off to die for war profit and power and so faking and hoaxing a few moon missions would be a walk in the park for them to accomplish and deceive us with and because its not socially acceptable and its not politically correct to openly disagree with tptb,most sheeple will live and die never questioning them...

edit on 11-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Finally someone who can debunk the pendulum video! What's your best shot? If you can't explain the pendulum then you can't maintain that space travel is impossible, the premise of this thread.
Is this pendulum suppose to be impossible to fake on earth or something? and if so,whos telling us its impossible to fake on earth? tptb and their payrolled yes,yes scientists? please,gimme a break...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's about mathematics, not "tptb". Yes the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum video is irrefutable. It either happened on the Earth's moon, or on some other celestial body that has 1/6th the gravity of Earth. It cannot be replicated on Earth or any other planet unless it has a specific gravity of 1.63 m/sec/sec. Basic high school physics proves the accidental pendulum was video originated from the Moon, just as history tells it.

edit on 5/11/2012 by Gibborium because: additional clarification

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Finally someone who can debunk the pendulum video! What's your best shot? If you can't explain the pendulum then you can't maintain that space travel is impossible, the premise of this thread.
Is this pendulum suppose to be impossible to fake on earth or something? and if so,whos telling us its impossible to fake on earth? tptb and their payrolled yes,yes scientists? please,gimme a break...
The true pendulum is in the Diapers of a supposed guy on the moon.
At precisely one sixth gravity. If you unload under these circumstances with your suit pressurized at exactly 3 psi your butt end will have a pendulum look as you walk or hop. Thankfully most folks won't even notice.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

It's about mathematics, not "tptb". Yes the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum video
I seriously doubt it was an accident,just staged to appear like an accident,would be closer to the truth and as long as most people think and believe it was accidental,nasa will sleep better at night...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

It cannot be replicated on Earth or any other planet unless it has a specific gravity of 1.63 m/sec/sec.
Special effects would certainly have been able to fake a pendulum on the moon back then,why would'nt they have been able to? Especially with a multi-billion dollar budget,access to scientists and film experts paid with large amounts of hush money,as well as the use of then secret motion picture technology,its certainly more than possible for them to have faked a pendulum and obviously,much more than just that...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

Originally posted by blocula reply to post by dashdespatch

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew

Bloc whats this above you wrote, boy you have got some explaining to do my son ???

Explain away my dear blocular explain to us ..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This post will be ignored as well won't it bloc just like my other posts of late

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This post will be ignored as well won't it bloc just like my other posts of late

Facts? We don't need no steenking facts!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please give a simple demonstration of being able to stage and fake an accidental pendulum in 1/6th gravity.

Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum

Here is blisterhiker's demonstration again to give you an idea of what to expect:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

Hi num,
Don't look like any one learned any thing but how da pedAlum swing.
duh

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Is this pendulum suppose to be impossible to fake on earth or something?

YES!!! That is exactly why we are focusing on this one point.

and if so,whos telling us its impossible to fake on earth?

The laws of physics can't be suspended by executive order. They don't take cash. Have you even watched the video yet? HOW was it faked? A super secret multi-acre 1/6 G vacuum chamber? Think about what you're saying.

If you asked someone what are clouds would you accept the "explanation" that they are just cotton candy in the sky? Give a PLAUSIBLE explanation or say goodbye to your last shred of hope for defending ANY of your OP.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Facts? We don't need no steenking facts!

Yep i know i have and others been trying to tell him since the start of this thread..

we don't need no steeeenking facts because i and others no what they are but he doesn't

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'ts pendulum time again bloc answer his and my questions and stop being ignoran't please

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Good catch! He's neck deep in his own pile of ... ummm... conflicting beliefs.

your right obfuscation he will not answer the question .. should of known as well because he cannot answer the pendulum question .. game over bloc game over

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join